剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
and Bertie's not sure what to do.
这在热带国家很常见 不代表不敬
It's ordinary in hot countries. It won't mean any disrespect.
我知道 但把他留在那里合适吗
No, but, should they leave him there?
这得由新任侯爵来决定吧 不是伯蒂
Surely the decision is down to the new Marquess not to Bertie.
重点就在这儿
Well, that's the thing.
他就是新任侯爵 伯蒂
He is the new Marquess... Bertie.
伯蒂·佩勒姆现在是赫克瑟姆侯爵了
Bertie Pelham is now the Marquess of Hexham?
对
Yes.
怎么可能 他在骗你呢
Nonsense. He's having you on.
他要是继承人肯定早告诉你了
He'd have told you if he was the heir.
他是说过 但他表哥正当年
He did tell me. But his cousin was in his 30s
而且他们都认识他要娶的那个姑娘
and they all knew the girl he was going to marry.
可这也太荒唐了
But that's absurd!
要是伯蒂成了侯爵 那伊迪丝
If Bertie's a marquess, then Edith -
伊迪丝的地位就比我们都高了 没错
Edith would outrank us all. Yes. That's right.
他们是近亲吗
Was he a close relation?
远房♥表亲
Second cousin, once removed.
当初没人觉得他会成为继承人
Nobody thought it was possible he would inherit.
伯蒂更没想到
Least of all Bertie.
我倒觉得他挺不错的
He seemed like a nice young man to me.
而且越来越好了
And getting nicer by the minute.
而且非常热爱布兰克斯特堡
With a real love of Brancaster.
我的天 好个转折啊
Golly gum drops! What a turn-up.
晚餐好了
That's dinner.
恐怕我们都无心用餐了
If we're not too distracted to eat.
那我们以后都得对伊迪丝行屈膝礼了
So we'll all bow and curtsy to Edith.
-你会高兴吗 玛丽 -才不呢
- You'll enjoy that, Mary? - Hardly.
要是伯蒂真成了赫克瑟姆侯爵 反正我是不信
And if Bertie is Lord Hexham which I still don't believe,
-他现在肯定不会娶她了 -说话注意点
- he won't want to marry her now. - Careful.
否则人们会觉得你是嫉妒 那可不好
Or people will think you're jealous, dear. We don't want that.
我只是去试试 卡森先生
It's only a try-out, Mr Carson.
你每天两点就要离开
Every day you'd leave at two?
我五点就回来 午餐和晚餐都不会耽误
And I'd be back by five. So I could serve dinner and luncheon.
-布丁就等不及了 -还有巴罗先生在呢
- No lingering over the pudding. - Mr Barrow is still here -
-可不是嘛 -就算午餐真延长了
- Oh, don't we know it. - But if lunch does go on a bit,
还有安德鲁 巴罗先生和你呢
there's still Andrew and Mr Barrow and you to see to it.
你为什么觉得你能行
And what makes you think you'll be any good?
我也不确定 可能因为我太想做了吧
I don't know exactly. Perhaps because I want it so much.
有很多小男孩都渴望成为著名板球运动员
There are plenty of little boys who want to be famous cricketers.
但光有心可不足以让他们成为冠军
It's not enough to make them champions.
我只想试试 卡森先生
I just want to try, Mr Carson.
你会有这个机会的
And so you shall.
太糟糕了 可怜的帕特莫太太
How terrible. Poor Mrs Patmore.
真是个让人意想不到的老鸨啊
What an unlikely bawdy house madam.
帕特莫太太的秘密事业
Mrs Patmore's secret career.
伯蒂在的时候咱们可不能开玩笑
We mustn't joke when Bertie's here.
我们会拉下脸的 不用担心
We'll have long faces, don't worry.
-之前亨利打给了我 -亨利
- I had a call from Henry earlier. - Henry?
你怎么不早说
Why didn't you say?
-我这不是说了吗 -他还好吗
- I'm saying now. - How is he?
还在为查理·罗杰斯哀悼
Mourning Charlie Rogers.
而且很想念你
Missing you.
你不准邀请他过来
You're not to ask him to come here.
万一他自己来了呢
Suppose he just turns up?
不准鼓励他 汤姆 我说真的
Don't encourage him, Tom. I mean it.
我们在一起会痛苦一辈子的
We'd be wretched long term.
你现在就不痛苦吗
And you're not wretched now?
-玛丽觉得他会抛弃我 -我不觉得
- Mary thinks he'll throw me over. - I don't see why.
他要去伦敦
It's surely very encouraging
还顺道过来就是好兆头啊
he's coming here on his way to London.
也许他是来跟我分手 好重新开始呢
Unless it's to break with me so he can start afresh.
他并没什么义务
He's not bound.
我还没答应他的求婚呢
I haven't accepted him.
你告诉他玛丽戈德的事了吗
Have you told him about Marigold?
还没
Not yet.
说吧 拜托
Make a clean breast of it. Please.
现在不说 你日后会后悔的
You'll regret it if you don't.
就我这运气 不管怎样我都会后悔的
With my luck, I'll regret it either way.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
做时间表 设置一些考察理解的测试
Making time charts and setting some tests for comprehension.
测试 给村里的孩子们吗
Tests? For the village children?
你不会期望太高了吧
You're not expecting too much?
-谁要可可 -我觉得有期望才会有收获
- Who wants cocoa? - I think if you expect a lot, you get a lot.
不了 谢谢 帕特莫太太
No, thank you, Mrs Patmore.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
你还好吗
How are you feeling?
还心有余悸 这我不否认
I'm still shaken. I can't deny it.
你可怜的外甥女能行吗
Is your poor niece managing?
我明天就过去看她
I'm going over to see her tomorrow.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
伊迪丝找到位货真价实的侯爵
A genuine, copper-bottomed marquess for Edith.
谁能想到啊
Who'd have thought it?
她还没答应他的求婚 所以他不非得娶她
She hasn't accepted him so he's not obligated.
他要是改主意了就不会来这儿了
He wouldn't be coming here if he'd changed his mind.
要是以前有人跟我说玛丽会看上一个机械师
If anyone had told me Mary would hitch up with a mechanic
而伊迪丝会嫁给英国最显赫的人
and Edith would marry one of the grandest men in England,
我肯定直接一拳过去了
I'd have knocked them down.
玛丽已经跟机械师分手了
Mary has got rid of her mechanic
-而伊迪丝也还没结婚 -我知道
- and Edith is not married yet. - I know.
但对可怜的伊迪丝来说
But for poor old Edith
连她自己的娃娃都不肯顺她的意
who couldn't make her dolls do what she wanted,
-这事简直太棒了 -还有玛丽戈德呢
- it is rather wonderful. - There's still Marigold.
她还没告诉他 她必须开这个口
She hasn't told him yet and she must
要是他们还想获得幸福的话
if they're to have any chance of happiness.
求你了 亲爱的
I beg you, my darling,
拜托别让她这次再黄了
please don't let things be spoiled for her this time.
-我别无所求了 -是啊
- That's all I ask. - All.
我觉得林子这样正好
I think the wood is right the way it is.
不必再扩张了
We don't need it any larger.
玛丽 我去叫他来吧
Mary, let me get him up here.
-没必要 什么都没变 -你已经变了
- There's no point. Nothing's changed. - You've changed.
说得轻巧
It's not as easy as that.
他是很有魅力 我很喜欢他
I find him very attractive. I like him a lot.
"他是很有魅力 我很喜欢他"
'I find him very attractive. I like him a lot.'
你瞎扯什么呢
What a load of baloney!
要是我爱上了他 那又如何
If I'm in love with him, then what's that?
不过是会消褪的一时激♥情♥而已
A powerful urge that fades.
你和马修的激♥情♥消褪了吗
Did it fade for you and Matthew?
我们结婚没那么久
We weren't married long enough
-但我相信日子久了还是会的 -我可不觉得
- but I'm sure it would have done. - I'm not.
汤姆 我不想拿门第说事
Tom, look I don't mean to pull rank
可像我们这样的人
but with people like us,
得理智地选择婚姻
we need to marry sensibly.
尤其作为要继承家业的人
Especially if we're going to inherit the family show.
这种生活并不适合每个人
It's a way of life that isn't for everyone
而错误的婚姻会雪上加霜
and a bad marriage can poison it.
他又不是个粗人 他明白这些事
He's not an orangutan. He knows how it works.
他想要另一种生活
He wants different things.
那你和马修呢 你们就像来自两个极端的人
What about you and Matthew? You came from different poles.
是 但我们当时还年轻 没有束缚
Yes, but we were young and free.
-第二次婚姻是很难的 -为什么
- It's difficult the second time. - Why?
因为你知道轻重了 很容易出岔子
Because you know what's at stake. It's easier to get it wrong.
-我倒觉得这是让你幸福的好机会 -真的吗
- I only see a real opportunity for you to get it right. - Honestly?
-我一直都很诚实 -是吗
- I'm always honest. - Are you?
你这话是什么意思
Why would you say that for heaven's sake?
只说一点 玛丽戈德
One word, Marigold.
那不是我的秘密 我不能说
It wasn't my secret to tell.
那看来是真的了 我就知道
So, it is true. Well, I knew it was.
别管玛丽戈德了 她没法让你快乐
Never mind Marigold. She won't make you happy.
亨利·塔伯特可以
Henry Talbot will.
亨利·塔伯特 亨利·塔伯特
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表