剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
But it's more than that.
我现在知道我需要个目标
I know now I need a purpose.
这是我渐渐明白的
That's what I've learned.
我不能过那种漫无目的的生活
I can't just lead one of those purposeless lives.
你激励了我
You inspire me.
这话我不常听到
Not many people would say that.
他们如果了解你就会这么说
They would if they knew you.
谢谢你 奥黛丽
Thank you, Audrey.
你今天要回家了吧
So you go home today.
是啊 我要去赶十二点的车
Yes. I'll catch the twelve o'clock
尽量在车上睡会儿了
and try and sleep on the train!
你呢
What about you?
我安排好新编辑 然后就回去
I'll settle in the new editor and go back after that.
我们的管家周六要结婚了
Our butler is getting married on Saturday.
这可是件大事
Which is quite a big thing.
他在你家干很久了吗
Has he been with you a long time?
好久了
Forever.
我爷爷时他作为初级男仆来到家里
He joined us as a junior footman in my grandfather's day.
我就喜欢这样的故事
I love those stories.
不知道这种故事还能延续多久
I wonder how much longer people will tell them.
是啊
I know.
但我们今天别说伤心事
Let's not be sad, not today.
毕竟 我们刚刚编辑了一本杂♥志♥
After all, we've just edited a magazine.
这是刚刚寄来给你的
This just came for you.
-非常感谢 -是什么
- Oh, thank you very much. - What is it?
你别管了
Never you mind.
太好了 我以为送不到了呢
Oh, what a relief! I thought it wasn't going to get here.
我们能问问是什么吗
May we know what it is?
是我偷偷给休斯太太订的裙子
It's a frock I ordered as a surprise for Mrs Hughes.
明天就婚礼了 我以为要来不及呢
But with the wedding tomorrow, I thought we'd missed it.
-我们能看看吗 -行啊
- Can we have a look? - I don't see why not.
-确保卡森先生走远了 -我也松了口气
- Just check Mr Carson's gone. - It's a relief to me as well.
她想穿的那件太难看了
The one she wanted to wear was awful.
这衣服
Well, it's very...
强多了 至少是这样
It's an improvement, we can say that.
是吗 上一件什么样
Is it? What was the last one like?!
我不明白 照片上很漂亮的
I don't understand. It was so nice in the picture.
倒不贵 我还觉得划算
It wasn't dear but... It seemed like a bargain.
重要的是心思
It's the thought that counts.
跟裙子比心意算什么啊
Not with a frock, it's not!
玛丽小姐说会借她枚胸针什么的
Lady Mary says she'll lend her a brooch or something.
胸针
A brooch?
得戴一身的钻石才能衬得这衣服好看了
She'll need a diamond parure to make this look any good.
她来了
She's coming!
黛西 歌♥蒂病了 你能去生火吗
Daisy, I'm afraid Gertie's ill, so can I ask you to do the fires?
抱歉这么早叫你起来
I'm sorry to get you up so early.
没事 夫人
That's all right, My Lady.
您真不吃早餐吗
But are you sure you don't want any breakfast?
不必 我喝过茶了 就够了
No. I've had a cup of tea. That's enough.
我看过医院后要去约克吃午饭
I'm having luncheon in York after I see the hospital.
黛西 你现在还给卧室生火了吗
Daisy, you don't do the bedroom fires these days, do you?
不是一直做 夫人
Not as a rule, My Lady, no.
歌♥蒂病了
But Gertie's unwell.
现在又没有女帮佣了
And we don't have a proper scullery maid any more.
我一般不起这么早 也不知道这个
I'm afraid I'm not usually up early enough to know that.
我只想说我很感激 夫人
I just wanted to say how very grateful I am, My Lady.
-感激 什么事 -您说您有主意
- Grateful? For what? - When you said you had a plan.
是因为德鲁一家
It was because the Drewes
可能要离开紫杉农场吧
might be leaving Yew Tree Farm, wasn't it?
-这 -我知道您不能说
- Well... - I know you can't say anything.
但我很感激您的努力
But I'm so thankful to you for trying.
出什么事了吗 夫人
Is something the matter, My Lady?
-希望她没打扰您 -没有 但是
- I hope she wasn't bothering you. - No, but...
算了
Never mind.
看看结果吧
We'll see what happens.
您记得我说帕特莫太太
Do you remember I thought Mrs Patmore
可能替休斯太太的衣服想了什么主意
might have an idea about Mrs Hughes's dress?
她是想了 裙子今早寄来了
She did, and it arrived this morning.
-不行吗 -根本不行
- No good? - No good at all.
事实上 难看极了 现在再订别的又太迟了
Horrible, in fact. And it's too late now to order anything else.
我们不能借她条裙子吗
Can't we lend her a dress or something?
您的裙子她肯定穿不下
Well, she wouldn't fit into a dress of yours.
夫人又太高了
And Her Ladyship is too tall.
那刺绣晚礼服大衣呢
But what aoubt an embroidered evening coat?
那样长短就无所谓了
The length wouldn't matter so much.
我起来后问问妈妈 她肯定有衣服可借
I'll ask Mama when I get up. She'll have something.
巴克斯特小姐说她一早就去约克了
Miss Baxter said she was leaving early to go into York.
是啊 她要出门一整天
That's right. She's out all day.
她从约克直接去见克拉克森医生了
She goes straight from York to a meeting with Dr Clarkson.
我们就自己办吧
We'll have to manage without her.
她不会介意的 她会高兴的
She won't mind. She'll be pleased.
我
I um...
想问问是不是一切都好
..Just want to make sure everything is under control.
我想是的
I think so.
布洛克先生早上会把花卉和植物带来
Mr Brock is bringing the flowers and foliage in the morning.
帕特莫太太也打理得很好
And Mrs Patmore is on top of things.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
有点 我的衣服让我有点难过
A little. And I'm sad about my dress.
我该好好找一件的
I wish I'd made more of an effort.
但现在太晚了
But it's too late now.
你肯定会很美的
I'm sure you'll look wonderful.
-至少会利利索索 -今晚呢
- Well, I'll look tidy. - What about tonight?
我们今晚可不能见到面
We mustn't see each other tonight.
我要在这里吃晚饭
I'm having dinner in here.
我上楼时
And they'll warn you
他们会提醒你 免得我们在楼梯上碰见
when I'm going up so we don't meet on the stairs!
我没听错吧
Am I hearing right?
你背着我们去向敌人出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
You went behind our backs and betrayed us to the enemy?
谁的敌人 不是我的敌人
Whose enemy? They're not my enemy.
我去约克郡皇家医院参观了
I asked to see the Royal Yorkshire.
见主管医生
And to meet with the doctors in charge
好了解合并的好处
so I could learn the benefits of a merger.
今天他们好心带我参观还招待我吃了午饭
Today, they were good enough to give me a tour and a luncheon.
我要为此记恨他们吗
Am I to think ill of them for that?
你不觉得这是背叛吗
And you don't call that betrayal?
这叫尽力了解实情
It's called being in possession of the facts.
我还想你什么时候会插嘴呢
I wondered when we'd hear from you.
我得说 我觉得你不该
I confess I think it's unfortunate
让他们以为我们支持这一计划
if you've given them the impression that we approve of the plan.
但我的确支持
But I do approve of it.
你在这一问题上见解明智
And you're the fount of wisdom on this topic!
我并不觉得自己比你们更明白
I don't claim to know more than any of you.
很高兴您没说比我更明白 格兰瑟姆夫人
Well, I'm glad you don't claim to know more than I do, Lady Grantham.
-但我很失望 -我们明白为什么
- But I am disappointed. - And we know why.
即使不明白 你也马上要解释了吧
If we don't, I gather we will soon.
恐怕你认为新的体系
I'm very much afraid that you see the new arrangement
会削减你的重要性
as diminishing your own importance.
-什么 -你是这里的国王
- What? - You're the king of this place.
但等这里改造成约克郡皇家医院的附属医院
But once it's a wing of the Royal Yorkshire,
你就不过是个村镇医生了
you'll be one more local doctor.
虽然还有些权力 但不会同与以往了
With some authority, yes. But it will not be the same.
-卡劳利太太不是那个意思 -我也愿这么想
- Mrs Crawley doesn't mean that. - I'd like to think that.
但她似乎就是这个意思
But it sounds very much as if she does.
你午饭时喝多了吗
Did you drink at luncheon?
没有 你很清楚 我们一起吃的午饭
No, I did not. Which you know very well since we were together.
没一直在一起
Not all the time.
我们打住吧 免得说什么将来后悔的话
Shall we call a halt to this before we say things we will regret?
我希望卡劳利太太已经对出口的话后悔了
I rather hope Mrs Crawley regrets what she's said already.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
我们将来尽量更礼貌地处理事务吧
In future, let's try to manage things in a more civilised manner.
再见 克拉克森医生
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表