剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
-那晚安了 -我去给咱们叫辆车吧
- Well, good night, then. - Shall I get us a taxi?
今晚夜色这么好
Well, it's such a lovely night.
我送你们走回去吧 你们住哪
Why don't I walk you back? Where are you based?
我们住我姑妈家 贝尔格雷夫广场
We're staying with my auntin Belgrave Square.
-好啊 怎么样 -挺好啊
- Perfect. What do you say? - I think it'd be nice.
但我还有好多东西要看
Except I have a lot of reading to do,
我还是直接回家吧
so I might just go straight back.
-真确定吗 汤姆 -真的
- Only if you're sure, Tom. - I'm sure.
-他当然确定 -希望我们能再见
- He'd better be sure. - Well, I hope we meet again.
或许在布鲁克兰 你们肯定会开心的
Perhaps at Brooklands. You'd have agood time.
这如今是很时髦的事
It's really quite swanky these days.
你一说好诱人啊
How enchanting you make it sound.
再见 艾弗林
Goodbye, Evelyn.
-你真好 -我们走吧
- You're a darling. - Shall we?
希望你下月能南下
I hope you will come south next month.
一部分是来看我赛车
Partly to watch me driving of course,
主要是我想见到你
but mainly so that I can see you.
-我知道你对赛车没兴趣 -不是只因为那个
- And I know you're not interested in racing. - It's not only that.
我不知道我怎么还没跟你说起过
I don't know why I haven't told you before now,
但是
but...
马修死于车祸
Matthew died in a car crash.
我知道 艾弗林告诉我了
Yes, I know. Evelyn told me.
-那么你理解了 -当然
- So you understand. - Of course I understand.
车是你的敌人 但它是我的朋友
The car is your enemy. But it's myfriend,
我只求你再给它个机会
and all I ask is that you give it a second chance.
毕竟 你也不是成天坐马车
After all, it's not as if you're driving around in a Hansom cab.
这可好 过来
Excellent. Um, in here.
老天 塔伯特先生 这也是你说服我的计策吗
Heavens, Mr Talbot. Is this part of your plan to convince me?
你要真不想来就算了
Look. You don't have to if you don't want to.
-很多车手的妻子从不去赛车道 -妻子
- Plenty of drivers' wives never go near the race track. - Wives?
我是说 如果我们真定下关系
I only meant that if we do get involved,
我不会强求你什么
it doesn't have to be part of the plan.
这不是强制的
It's not compulsory.
但你希望我能去看
But you'd like me there to watch?
是的 因为我想接近你
Yes, but only so I can be near you.
亨利 老实说
Henry, to be honest,
我们进展得比我想的快得多
this is moving much faster than I'd imagined.
我知道我不是你想找的那种人
Look, I know I'm not what you're after.
我的前途最多也就还可以 而你
My prospects are modest at best, and you...
你的条件可很不错
Well, you're a great catch.
但你也是个
But you're also a woman
我在爱上的女人
that I happen to be falling in love with.
天呐 这话太无力了 是吧
Gosh, that sounds rather feeble, doesn't it?
不会的 作为论点 我倒觉得很有力呢
No, not at all. As an argument, I think it's rather compelling.
谢谢
Thank you.
似乎没有要停的迹象
It doesn't show any signs of stopping.
-是啊 -我们冲吧
- No. - Should we run for it?
你说了算啊
Well, you're the boss.
来 小心
Come on. Careful.
-你被淋着了吗 -没有很糟糕
- Were you caught in the rain? - Not too badly.
我们找了地方避雨 小点了才冲出来的
We dashed for cover till its lackened off a bit.
真浪漫啊
How romantic.
你为什么要撮合我们
Why are you playing Cupid?
他人很好 他很喜欢你 又喜欢车
He's nice, he's mad about you and he loves cars.
我不再说了
I rest my case.
但是实际问题太多啊
I don't see how it would work.
为什么 他早晚得安顿下来啊
Why? He'll have to settle down eventually,
找份生意做 为什么不能在唐顿做呢
go into business. Why couldn't he do it from Downton?
-是啊 -他当然不会像你那么有钱
- I know... - He won't be as rich as you.
也不会有你儿子有钱
He won't be as rich as your child.
但他是位绅士 这话如果我说出来 就错不了
But he's a gentleman. And if I say that, it must be true.
-要喝一杯吗 -一小杯威士忌加水
- Would you like a drink? - Just a tiny glass of whisky and water.
-伊迪丝的相好什么时候来 -周五
- When does Edith's beau arrive? - Friday.
正好能插手开放日的事
Just in time to interfere with the opening.
我们遇见时我对他印象不错
I liked him when we met.
-他人似乎不错 -但无聊到世界冠军级别了
- He seemed a decent sort. - But boring to an Olympic degree.
如果伊迪丝开心 大家都会好过
If Edith's happy, it improves things for everyone.
她真不该找个拖油瓶
She's so stupid to have saddled herself with a child.
玛丽戈德虽然可爱
I mean, Marigold's sweet,
但怎么会有男人愿要她啊
but why would any man want to take her on?
我以为我被你忘了
I thought you'd forgotten me.
幸好我找到你了
Thank God I've found you.
车怎么也不发动 我还找了斯塔克
The car wouldn't start, so I had to get Stark to do it.
幸好我不用走一路
I'm glad I don't have to walk the whole length of the drive.
-上来吧 -好 不过首先
- Hop in. - I will. But first...
感觉好棒 好自然
That feels so nice and automatic.
-是好事吧 -对我是的
- Which is good? - It is for me.
希望不介意我来碰运气
I hope you don't mind my taking a chance,
但我收到了你的信 想跟你商量一下
but I got your letter and I wanted to discuss it.
这是克鲁克山小姐 拉瑞的未婚妻
This is Miss Cruikshank. She's engaged to Larry.
是的 我在报纸上看到了
Yes. I saw it in the papers.
我知道我是不请自来
I know I've rather pushed in,
但我真的很想见见您
but I did so want to meet you.
你未婚夫知道你来了吗
Does your fiance know you're here?
我听说你们在过去多有不和
I gather you and he haven't exactly seen eye to eye in the past.
是啊
Not exactly, no.
你可以想象 她问我能不能来
As you can imagine, I was amazed and very pleased
一起拜访时我十分高兴欣喜
when she asked if she could join me to pay a call.
请您别怪他 完全是我的主意
You mustn't blame him. It was completely my idea.
生命总是充满惊喜
Well, life is full of surprises.
我知道您和拉瑞起初有些误会
I know you and Larry rather got off on the wrong foot.
可以这么说吧
That's one way of describing it.
请您明白
Well, please know
默顿伯爵家的人并非都这么想
not all of Lord Merton's family feel the same way.
天呐
Goodness.
听了这话 我都没法专注谈事情了
After that, I don't know if I can concentrate on business.
不知道老夫人有没有收到信
I wondered if old Lady Granthamhad received the letter.
据我所知是没有
Not that I've heard of.
但克拉克森医生已经告诉他们柯拉乐意接任了
Although Dr Clarkson has told them that Cora is happy to serve.
我们周六要去参加开放日以示支持
Only we're coming to the houseopening on Saturday to support it.
你如果看见了她可别说什么
Well, don't say anything if you see her.
我真讨厌这种事
I hate things like this.
等她发现了 我们都会很不好看
We'll all come off very badly when she does find out.
恐怕是如此
I'm afraid that's probably true.
想想你们要肩并肩坐着一起考试还挺怪的
It's odd to think you'll be sitting side by side, writing exams.
我的考试♥卷♥不会像黛西的那么长
Well, my paper won't beanything like as long as Daisy's.
-她要做六张卷子呢 -谢谢
- She's got six to do. - Thanks.
我真佩服你 黛西 能再给自己个机会
I admire you, Daisy. To give yourself a second chance.
到时候黛西会需要午餐的
When the time comes, Daisy'll need some lunch.
-我可能也需要 -我考虑到了
- Maybe I will, as well. - Well, I've thought of that.
我会给道斯先生也准备份午餐
I'll do lunch for Mr Dawes, too.
你可以把梅森先生也叫去 他会高兴的
You could ask Mr Mason to join you on the day. He'd enjoy that.
别打扰他了 他事那么多呢
Don't bother him, not when he's got so much work to do.
等日子定下我就告诉他
I'll tell him as soon as we have a date.
看他想不想来
See if he'd like to look in.
我不明白你怎么就不能别去打扰他
I don't understand why you can't just leave him alone.
-黛西 怎么说话呢 -我就是不明白
- Daisy, that's not very gracious. - Well, I don't!
她是紧张 她为这一刻准备了太久
It's nerves. She's worked long enough for this moment.
部分是因为紧张
It's partially nerves, yes.
但也不全是
But I don't think it's all nerves.
我会给梅森先生写信的
And I will write a note to Mr Mason.
这样正好 我们可以一起下楼去
This is nice. Now we can go down together.
-不那么紧张了 -是啊
- Less nervous making. - Absolutely.
但我正想先去趟孩子们的卧房♥呢
But I was going to look into the night nursery first.
-我能一起来吗 -当然
- Can I come? - Of course.
晚上好 保姆
Good evening, Nanny.
-这位是佩勒姆先生 -晚上好 先生
- This is Mr Pelham. - Good evening, sir.
-晚上好 -小姐 麻烦您先别走
- Good evening. - M'lady, could you be here
-我去趟缝纫室就回来 -好的
- while I just run down to the sewing room? - Of course.
这是玛丽的儿子 乔治
This is Mary's son, George,
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表