剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
我会尽力的
I'll do me best.
但我们要捉大鱼
But we're after catching a nasty fish
而那人必然要挣扎一番
and he's bound to thresh about a bit.
我们会被水花溅到吗
And we'll get caught in the spray?
祝你好运 亲爱的
Good luck, love.
如果我们在这里建大门
If we put the gate here,
正好小道是与主路相连的
you'd be on a lane that links with the main road.
金斯巴罗农场能为我们供应水电
You'd get power and plumbing from the supply at King's Barrow.
为什么不把修车棚建在那儿
Why don't we put the repair shed there?
金斯巴罗农场在运作
King's Barrow is a working farm.
没有更近的闲置农场了
There isn't a spare farmyard half as accessible as here.
我们该看一下成本
We ought to look at the costs.
今天你能陪我来真好
It's good of you to come with me today.
我很乐意 但他不会乐意见到我
Glad to, but he won't want me there.
胡说 你跟他的共同点比我多
Nonsense. You have far more in common with him than I do.
你们是认真的吗
Is it serious?
他很有魅力 人也很好
He's attractive and nice,
他让我觉得自己还算年轻 这感觉很好
and it's good to remember I'm a youngish woman again.
但仅此而已
But that's all.
还算年轻
Youngish?
我不想说得那么势利 但是我不会委身下嫁
I don't mean to sound snobbish, but I won't marry down.
马修·卡劳利先生的身份就很特别吗
Was Mr Matthew Crawley so very special in that way?
马修是爵位和庄园的继承人
Matthew was the heir to the earldom and estate.
我不想比我丈夫更尊贵
I don't want to be grander than my husband.
或更有钱
Or richer.
你可能会惊讶 但我同意双方应当对等
It may surprise you, but I agree it's important to be balanced,
不该有一方比另一方强太多
that one should not be far stronger than the other.
但我不觉得那是指金钱和地位方面
I just don't think it has much to do with money or position.
这是你对茜玻的感觉吗
Is that how you felt about Sybil?
在你们看来 她拥有一切 而我一无所有
To all of you, she had everything and I had nothing.
她是千金小姐 我是司机
She was the great lady, and I the man who drove the cars,
但我们不那样觉得
but that wasn't true for us.
我们很相配 茜玻和我
We were evenly matched, Sybil and I.
她有很强的信念 我也是
She was strong in her beliefs, so was I.
我们的婚姻是平等的 我们很幸福
We were a marriage of equals. We were very happy.
我想我们现在都明白了
I think we see that now.
我是说家里人
The family, I mean.
刚开始确实不太能理解
Not at first, you're right.
但现在明白了
But now.
-日安 -日安
- Good day to you. - Good day?
你还敢跟我说话
A wonder you've got the nerve to speak to me.
-抱歉 你说什么 -你背叛老夫人
- I beg your pardon? - Throwing over my lady,
你还不知在哪喝粥时
when she's been running this village
她就在打理这村子了
since you were eating porridge in the glen with your mummy.
我不认为我需要对你解释什么
I don't believe I am required to justify my actions to you.
因为你无话可说
Because you can't.
告诉我 你觉得这是什么 知恩图报吗
Tell me, what would you call it? Gratitude?
要我说是背信弃义
Because I'd call it treason.
是吗 我会说你这是无礼
Would you? Well, I call it impertinence,
无礼到让人难以容忍♥
to a degree that is not acceptable.
而且这事可没完
And I'm afraid you haven't heard the last of this.
你看上去很开心
Well, you look very chirpy.
我们会很开心的
Oh, I think we'll have fun.
对了 我收到了消息
Besides, I've had some news.
我家就要装♥修♥完了
They've nearly finished the work on my house.
-真快啊 -是吗
- Oh, that was quick. - Was it?
不觉得很快呢 但就快装♥修♥好了
It doesn't feel very quick, but it's almost done.
只要找买♥♥家了
Now you just have to find some customers.
很激动人心 不是吗
But it's exciting, isn't it?
-你听说了吗 -他认罪了吗 听说了
- Did you hear? - That he changed his plea? - Yes.
我刚也在庭上 才出来的
I was in court. I've only just come out.
我想他一听说你来了
I expect when he heard that you turned up,
就知道自己没办法了
he must've known it was pointless.
我躲过了一劫
So I've been spared.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
当然 我有点觉得解脱
In one way, I feel relieved, of course.
报社不会找到我 也不用担心影响
The newspapers won't find me and there'll be no repercussions.
但是
But?
我都做好心理准备要在法庭上面对他了
I suppose I'd worked myself up into facing him across courtroom,
面对这个毁了我生活的男人
this man who ruined my life,
现在感觉有些泄气
and now it feels a bit anticlimactic.
那我要不要再进去 让他别认罪了
Shall I go back in and ask him to plead not guilty after all?
别了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我们得走了 威利斯警长去开车了
We should leave. Sergeant Willis is fetching the car.
谢谢
Thank you.
看一个和善的女人在厨房♥忙里忙外
It does me good to see a friendly woman
对我有好处
bustling about a kitchen.
我给大家准备了茶点
I've got tea for all of us,
还有给你晚些吃的点心
and a snack for you later on.
你真是个爱心天使
You're an angel of mercy.
我们打扰了吗
Are we interrupting?
完全没有 小姐
Not a bit of it, m'lady.
非常欢迎你们
You're very welcome here.
我们就想过来看看你们怎么样
We had just wanted to look in to see how you were doing.
黛西知道我们的办公室在哪
Daisy can tell you where to find our office.
黛西会帮上很多忙的
Daisy will be a great help to me.
我们还想说说猪的事
We wanted to discuss the pigs.
-出去说吧 -可以在这儿说 小姐
- Shall we go outside? - We can talk here, m'lady.
没什么需要回避的
There's nothing private about it.
好吧
Very well.
我当然知道 你这方面经验很丰富
Of course, I understand you have a lot of experience.
非常丰富
A great deal.
养猪我最拿手了
I'm top at pigs.
但玛丽小姐有些担心体力方面
But Lady Mary is a little worried about the physical side of it.
要把公猪和母猪拉开
Prising a boar off a sow or
把猪仔从母猪身边带走之类的
taking the piglets from their mother.
是因为我年纪大了吗
Is this because I'm older than I was?
或许你找到一位农场帮手了吧
Of course, you may have already chosen a farm hand to help you.
我和梅森先生谈过这事
We've discussed it, Mr Mason and I.
需要干重活儿的时候 他会通知我
He'll give me warning when there's any chance of a bit of strong arm
我就从宅子过来
and I'll walk down from the house.
那么你会过来帮助保养猪圈
So you'll be there for the servicing,
把猪分离开 以及其他的工作吗
and the separating and the rest of it?
卡森先生准我出来时 我们会商量的
We'll plan it round when Mr Carson can release me.
-并不是每天都需要 -你真好 安德鲁
- It's not every day. - That's very good of you, Andrew.
我想学习养猪 小姐
I want to train in the care of pigs, m'lady.
我想尽可能多地学习务农
I want to learn as much as I can about farming.
我明白了 这很好
Oh, I see. Well, good.
那就解决了
That seems to settle it.
我们得走了 我们要去卡特里克 已经晚了
We must go. We're on our way to Catterick and we're late.
-希望你在这里过得愉快 -谢谢您
- We hope you'll be very happy here. - Thank you.
我是真想了解
Well, I do want to train.
我很想学
I do want to learn.
这一点不假
It were no word of a lie.
赫克瑟姆侯爵怎么老待在丹吉尔
Why does Lord Hexham spend so much time in Tangier?
他大概是喜欢那里
I suppose he likes it there.
我要是布兰克斯特堡的主人 一定不想离开
If I had Brancaster Castle, I'm not sure I'd ever want to leave.
我也是
I agree.
他不太热衷乡村生活
He's not really a country type.
比起运动 更喜好文艺 你懂的
More arty than sporty, if you know what I mean.
他不打猎也不射击吗
He doesn't hunt or shoot?
几乎不 他喜欢画画
Hardly. He paints.
画什么
What does he paint?
大多是丹吉尔的年轻人
The young men of Tangier, mainly.
就是当地的生活场景
You know, scenes of local life.
那他不想结婚吗
And he's never wanted to marry?
那倒不是
I wouldn't quite say that.
大家都知道 他最终会和他的表亲
It's always been sort of understood that he and his cousin,
阿德拉·格雷厄姆结婚
Adela Graham, will marry eventually.
谁知道
Understood by whom?
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表