剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
We'll sleep tonight, all right.
醒来时再没有阴云笼罩了
And wake tomorrow without that rock on our chests.
我早上想去趟瑟斯克
I think I might go into Thirsk in the morning,
见见地♥产♥经纪人
visit some estate agents.
再次开始筹划
Start planning again.
但不是为一家人筹划
But not for a family.
这恐怕没福分了
I'm afraid we can't plan for that.
我们自♥由♥了
We're free.
我们安全了 我有你
We're safe, and I have you.
这就够了 真的
That's enough, I promise.
我知道你希望是这样
I know you want it to be true,
我也为此爱你
and I love you for it.
真的
So much.
我也爱你
And I love you.
-你干什么呢 -这是冰箱吗
- What are you doing? - Is this the refrigerator?
是的
It is.
-帕特莫太太很不喜欢 -当然了
- Mrs Patmore hates it. - Oh, of course she does.
别吃该明天吃的东西
Don't eat anything that's meant for tomorrow.
我想起了从前
Now, this takes me back.
我跟你讲过我小时候我们家的厨娘吗 雅德利太太
Did I ever tell you about our cook when I was a boy, Mrs Yardley?
好多次了
Many times.
她脾气不好 但对我一向很好
She was quite a crosspatch, but she was always kind to me.
我惹了麻烦时 她就让我躲在这下面
She used to let me hide down here when I was in trouble.
还专为我留了一盒饼干和甜食
She kept a box of biscuits and sweets just for me.
-罗斯孟德可生气了 -那是嫉妒
- Rosamund was furious. - Rosamund was jealous.
来上♥床♥吧
Come to bed.
抱歉 卡森 我们不该进来
Sorry, Carson. We shouldn't be here.
没事 夫人
Oh, quite all right, m'lady.
但我想就黛西的事单独跟您谈谈
But I did want a private word on the question of Daisy.
我听说了拍卖♥♥会上发生的事
I've heard what happened at the auction.
我觉得这事不能不处理
I don't believe we can allow it to go unnoticed.
-是啊 -这是足以解雇她的事
- No, I suppose not. - It is a dismissible offence.
这太严重了吧 今天又是贝茨夫妇的好日子
Oh, isn't that a bit harsh? On the day of Bates' good news?
她肯定也后悔的
I'm sure she regrets it.
我想盖·福克斯也后悔企图炸议会大厦 夫人
I daresay Guy Fawkes regretted trying to blow up Parliament, m'lady,
但他还是得付出代价
but he still had to pay the price.
你不能教训她一下吗
Can't you just tick her off?
你知道怎么确保她不再犯
You'll know how to ensure there's no repetition.
好吧 夫人 如您所愿
Very good, m'lady, if that's what you wish.
我们这就上楼 晚安
We're going up. Good night.
晚安 老爷 夫人
Good night, m'lord, m'lady.
你想过卡森他们结婚后
Have you thought about where the Carsons will live?
住哪吗
After they're married?
没呢
Not really.
我都忘记了
I'd rather put it out of my mind.
我们要喊她卡森太太吗
Will we have to call her Mrs Carson?
我怕喊不出口
I'm not sure I can.
我们还有更难的事呢
We have higher mountains to climb.
医院的事你拿定主意了吗
Have you come to a decision about the hospital?
什么样的主意
What sort of a decision?
我想我希望你支持妈妈把握住控制权
I suppose I hope you can support Mama's efforts to keep control.
或者是别插手更好
Better yet, stay out of it entirely.
我不能不插手 罗伯特 这事太重要
I can't stay out of it, Robert. It's too important.
你妈妈碰巧是错的
And your mother, incidentally, is wrong.
这下这个春夏要热闹了
All of which adds up to a very trying spring and summer ahead.
你是不是以为不会有什么后果
I suppose you thought there'd be no repercussions,
因为贝茨先生得到了好消息
what with Mr Bates' news.
不 我知道这事还没完
No. I knew I hadn't heard the last of it.
我只想知道事情多严重
I just want to know how bad it'll be.
希望能严重到
Bad enough, I hope,
让你认识到自己的卑微 愚蠢和幼稚
to make you feel small and foolish and immature,
无法像个大人那样控制自己的情绪
and unable to control your feelings in an adult manner.
我已经意识到了
I feel all those things already.
但又不至于让你失去职位
But not bad enough for you to lose your place.
如果要我决定 就不是如此
If it were up to me, it might be different.
但夫人坚持再给你个机会
But Her Ladyship insisted on a second chance.
-谢谢 卡森先生 -别谢我 谢她
- Thank you, Mr Carson. - Don't thank me, thank her.
回♥派♥对上去吧 免得我改主意
Now, get back to the party before I change my mind.
我们回到大家中间去吧
Right, well, shall we rejoin the others?
先等等
Before we do...
我知道我一直在拖延
..I know I've been putting you off...
帕特莫太太跟我说了你们的谈话
..And Mrs Patmore spoke of your conversation.
我知道她会的
I knew she would.
希望我们的话没让你太震惊
I hope we've not shocked you between us.
不 我没觉得震惊
No, I'm not shocked.
我觉得还是实话实说的好
I thought it better to be honest.
既然你提出来了
Once you'd raised the matter.
是啊 这样好得多
I agree. Much better.
我不希望你觉得我骗你
I wouldn't want you to think that I'd inveigled you
许下你不想要的约定
into an arrangement which was not what you'd expected.
我绝不会那么想的
I would never think that.
好吧
Right.
如果你改了主意
Well, if you've had second thoughts,
那我们早上告诉仆人们吧
I think we should let the staff know in the morning.
就不大肆宣告了
I won't make a big announcement.
我们告诉一两个人 让话自己传开
We'll just tell one or two people and let it come out naturally.
估计大家能好奇一阵
There'll be a bit of a nine days' wonder, of course,
但我们会挺过去的
but we'll get over it.
你误会了
You misunderstand me.
我是怕自己让你失望
I was afraid I'd be a disappointment to you.
我如今这样已经不能让你称心了
That I couldn't hope to please you as I am now.
但如果你确定
But if you're sure...
我万分确定
I have never been so sure of anything.
那好 卡森先生
Well, then, Mr Carson...
如果你愿意要我 我答应
If you want me, you can have me.
像奥利弗·克伦威尔说的那样 毫无保留
To quote Oliver Cromwell, warts and all.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表