剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
- Well, go on with what? - The household. The servants.
-你不是遇到什么困难了吧 -没有
- You're not in difficulties, are you? - No.
可我们有管家 副管家 男仆
But a butler, under-butler, footmen,
贴身男仆 贴身女仆
a valet, ladies' maids...
还不算女佣 厨房♥女佣 洗衣工 园丁
to say nothing of the housemaids, the kitchen, the laundry, the gardener-
好吧 你...
Yes, well, you...
你觉得这在1925年夸张了点吗
you think it's a bit too much in 1925?
战后工资开销涨了三倍
The wage bill is three times what it was before the war.
很快就会涨得更厉害
Soon it will be worse.
而且 现在谁还像我们以前那么过呢
And anyway, who lives as we used to, now?
王宫里应该没什么变化
Well, I don't think you'll see much change at the Palace.
王室 公爵就另当别论了
The Royal Family, then, the dukes,
还有些其他的 祝他们好运了
some others, and good luck to them.
但大部分人都在缩减开支
But most people are cutting down.
看到人们因为时代改变而没了生计
It seems hard that men and women should lose their livelihoods
挺不公平的
because it's gone out of fashion.
可如果他们能找到工作呢
But what if they could find work?
已经走了多少人
Well, how many do you see going?
走了一些 具体不太清楚
I don't know, but some.
老天爷
Oh, dear.
奶奶精神不错啊
Granny was on form.
我不久要去伦敦一趟
I ought to go up to London soon.
-是因为你的编辑吗 -一部分是
- Is this your editor? - Partly him.
我得让他恢复正轨
I must get him back on track.
另外我的租户月底要搬走了
But my tenant's also moving out at the end of the month.
搬出迈克尔·格莱格森的房♥子吗
Out of Michael Gregson's flat?
是我的房♥子
Out of MY flat.
总之 我不确定接下来该如何
But, anyway, I'm not quite sure what to do.
我是否该装♥修♥一番 再次出租
Should I smarten it up and let it out again?
还是把它作为我在伦敦的住处呢
Or would it be good for me to have my own London base?
这想法不错
It's a thought.
我去睡了 晚安
Anyway, I'm off to bed. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
伊迪丝独自一人住在城里 她会做什么呀
Edith alone on the town. What will she get up to?
她这年纪 做什么都不为过
At her age, she's entitled to get up to something.
-出什么事了 -为何这么问
- What's the matter? - Why do you ask?
我只是担心你
I...just worry about you.
我是你父亲 天经地义的事
I'm your father. It's allowed.
您为什么会觉得出事了呢
What makes you think anything's the matter?
晚餐怎么样 您用餐愉快吗
How was dinner? Did you enjoy it?
不错 恐怕庄园也要因为时代变迁
Quite. I'm afraid the times are catching up with the Abbey, too,
不可避免地受影响了
as they were bound to, I suppose.
这话怎么说 夫人
How do you mean, m'lady?
他们管理庄园的方式
Well, the way they run things there.
他们不会是要裁员吧
They're not going to lay off staff?
-我没这么说 -我嘴严着呢
- Didn't say anything. - Oh, I'm a veritable tomb
别人的秘密我不会说出去 夫人
where other people's secrets are concerned, m'lady.
-反正不会影响我们 -但愿如此
- It won't affect us. - I hope not.
不会的
Oh, no.
我们已经没法再精简了
We're down to the bare bones, as it is.
您说得没错 这里已经足够吃紧了
You're right. Things are positively frugal around here.
我还是担心要被辞退的人
I do worry about those who'll have to go.
但记住 别说出去
But remember, no talking.
是 夫人
M'lady.
昨晚进行得怎样
How did you get on last night?
黛西 你去把椰子冰拿来
Er...Daisy, fetch that coconut ice.
我想让休斯太太尝尝
I'd like Mrs Hughes to try it.
不太顺利 我没能切入话题
Not very well. I couldn't seem to get to the subject.
-是他搪塞你了吗 -这倒不是
- Was he putting you off? - No, I wouldn't say that.
但这话题确实很难开口
But it was a difficult topic to arrive at.
打扰了 希望二位能帮帮我
Erm...excuse me. I hope you can help me.
这里有封老夫人给玛丽小姐的信
I've got a message for Lady Mary from the Dowager.
她说事情紧急
She said it's urgent.
给我吧 我会找人转交的
If you give it to me, I'll get someone to take it to her.
老夫人嘱咐我一定要亲手交给玛丽小姐
Lady Grantham said I was to put it into Lady Mary's hand.
抱歉 姑娘 但我们不认识你
I'm sorry, Miss, but we don't know you,
而且玛丽小姐还没下楼
and Lady Mary isn't down yet.
我叫艾伦·戈斯 刚到老夫人家工作
I'm Ellen Gorse. I've just started at the Dower House.
我只需把信封交给她
I've only got to give her an envelope.
那好吧 我带你去她房♥间
Very well. I'll take you to her room.
什么事
Yes?
抱歉打扰您 小姐
Sorry to bother you, m'lady,
但老夫人给您捎了信 似乎很紧急
but the Dowager has sent a message for you. Apparently, it's urgent.
-不大可能 -我不知道内容 小姐
- I doubt it. - I haven't got it, m'lady.
她让一位女仆亲手交给您
She sent a maid to put it into your hand.
真是神秘 这位女仆在哪里呢
How mysterious. Well, where is this Mercury maid?
我在这儿 小姐
Here, m'lady.
谢谢你 休斯太太
Thank you, Mrs Hughes.
不耽误你工作了
We mustn't delay you.
能叫安娜上来吗
Can you send Anna up?
好的 小姐
Of course, m'lady.
-你真大胆 -比你大胆
- How dare you? - I dare more than you dare.
你本可以让她把我赶出去 为什么不呢
You could have asked her to throw me out. Why didn't you?
那只会让事情更糟
It would only make things worse.
等到你成为所有报纸的头版头条
It'll be a lot worse when you're sprawled over the centre pages
那才叫糟呢
of the News Of The World.
你真让人恶心
You're revolting.
你还不明白这些伎俩对我并不管用吗
Can't you see that none of that stuff works with me?
-什么伎俩 -高贵端庄的小姐
- What stuff? - La-di-da, gracious great lady.
你觉得自己很了不起 是吧
You think you're so marvellous, don't you?
你们时日已尽 就要没落 我们正在崛起
Your lot's finished. You're going down and we're coming up.
工人阶级可能是在崛起
The working classes may be coming up,
但是绝对没有你的份
but I'd be very surprised if you are.
现在 请你出去
Now, please get out.
-把钱给我吧 -休想
- Can I have the money? - No.
你只会回来再要更多
You'd only come back for more.
要是我保证呢
Suppose I gave you my word?
要不是你让我这么恶心 我会笑出来的
If I wasn't so disgusted, that would make me laugh.
我正要上来...
I was just on my way up -
这是我跟你提过的贝文小姐
This is Miss Bevan, whom I told you about.
-你是怎么进来的 -你觉得呢 撒谎啊
- How did you get in here? - How do you think? I lied.
我再给你一次机会 也是最后一次
Now, you've got one more chance, and that'll be your last.
你肯定喜欢讨打
You must be a glutton for punishment.
安娜 请确保她离开这里
Now, Anna, can you make sure she leaves?
没问题 小姐
Certainly, m'lady.
莫斯利先生一直在问我考试的事
Mr Molesley's been on at me about my exams.
我可不羡慕你 每次想到我再不用参加考试
Ooh, I don't envy you. I still cheer myself up by thinking,
都让我身心愉悦
at least I don't have to take any more exams.
但他说得很对 我必须要参加
But he's right. I must take them,
不然不就白学了吗
or what's it all been for?
看起来她不会在老夫人家长待了
Ooh, it doesn't look as if she'll be staying on at the Dower House.
是啊 她肯定待不久的 帕特莫太太
No. I wouldn't have said she was a long-term prospect, Ms Patmore.
处得不太愉快
Not very congenial, you see.
真好奇那信里说了什么
'Ey, I wonder what was in that message.
看到我站在老夫人那边让你吃惊了吧
I suppose you're surprised to see me lining up with the Dowager.
只是因为我觉得你错了
Only because I think you're wrong.
你似乎对官僚主义抱有过多幻想
Well, forgive me, you maybe have a touching faith in officialdom.
一旦他们把控了医院
Once they take over the hospital,
会自行制定新规
they will lay down the law,
毫不顾忌这一带的需求
with no regard for the needs of this area.
无论战乱还是和平时期 都是如此
I've seen it in war and in peace - it's always the same.
你不在乎吗
Do you not care?
我告诉你我在乎什么 一点都不复杂
I'll tell you what I care about. It's not complicated.
我在乎存活率
I care about survival rates.
卡劳利太太 我知道你并非有意冒犯
Mrs Crawley, I'm sure you don't intend to be offensive...
对 但我必须说实话 我是医院司务
No, but I intend to be truthful. I'm the Almoner.
我跟你一样了解这里的实际情况
I know the facts about this place as well as you.
那么 并不是默顿伯爵劝你这么做的
So, this isn't something Lord Merton has persuaded you into?
-默顿伯爵 -你一定还记得他吧
- Lord Merton? - You remember him, surely?
著名的医学知识之父
That famous fount of all medical knowledge.
祝你和你的战友好运
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表