剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
有些时候 这种事就这么急
Sometimes these things are sudden.
你没隐瞒什么喽
So you're not hiding anything?
你一直疑神疑鬼 都变成习惯了
You've lived with suspicion too long. It's got under your skin.
我得上车了 不能让布兰森先生久等
I should get in. I mustn't keep Mr Branson waiting.
-在小姐之前上车吗 -她来了
- Before her Ladyship? - Here she is now.
晚上好 贝茨
Good evening, Bates.
别担心 我们很快就能回来
Don't worry, we'll be back before you know it.
玛丽小姐有什么急事啊
What's Lady Mary's emergency?
-不关我们的事 -是啊 巴克斯特小姐
- It's none of our business. - Very true, Miss Baxter.
我这次同意你的看法
For once I agree with you.
黛西 怎么了
Daisy, what is it?
我受够了 我不管帕特莫太太怎么说
I've had enough. I don't care what Mrs Patmore says.
夫人该把农场给梅森先生却没给
Her Ladyship has cheated Mr Mason of his farm
-我一定要跟她说道说道 -黛西 别
- and I'm going to have it out with her. - Daisy, don't.
你会丢掉工作的 那你怎么办
You'll lose your job and then what?
看看格温
Look at Gwen.
她甩掉了仆人的枷锁 创造了一份好生活
She's thrown off the yoke of service to make a good life.
我的人生呢
What am I doing with my mine?
-你们怎么不在上面 -他们想自己待着
- Why aren't you two up there now? - They wanted to be alone.
我们端了咖啡上去 他们就让我们退下了
We gave them coffee and they sent us off.
他们讨论私事呢 你不能闯进去
You can't go barging in when they're discussing something private.
我等她
I'll wait for her.
你最好别去
I wish you wouldn't.
可怜的汤姆 急匆匆地开车穿过整个郡
Poor Tom, racing across the county.
玛丽就是小题大做
It's just Mary being dramatic.
她根本没像是病了啊
She didn't look at all ill.
那她还能是为什么非要去呢
Well, why else would she have gone?
等明早问她吧
We'll ask her tomorrow morning.
我想趁她不在把紫杉农场的事定下
I'd like to take advantage of her absence to settle Yew Tree Farm.
我想把农场给梅森先生
I want to offer it to Mr Mason.
我知道 但他年事已高
I know you do. But he's quite old.
-黛西会帮他的 -我们承担得起吗
- He'll have Daisy to help him. - Can we afford it?
我们如果自己打理 出租♥房♥♥子能挣更多
We'd make more money if we farmed it ourselves and let the house.
我们该等汤姆回来再决定吧
Shouldn't we wait for Tom to get back before we decide?
-我会问他茜玻会怎么做 -那公平吗
- I'll ask him what Sybil would do? - Is that fair?
黛西 我求你
Daisy, I beg of you.
你是个好厨子 你在哪都能找到工作
You're a trained cook, you could get work anywhere.
但如果你这么做 就别想要推荐信了
But you'll have to manage without a reference if you do this!
是啊 黛西 你忘了你在拍卖♥♥会
She's right, Daisy. Have you forgotten what happened
大发脾气的结果了吗
when you let off steam at the auction?
不 我受够了
No. I've had it up to here.
我受不了了 我必须去
I've come to the end. I must do it.
我跟你一起去
Well, I'm coming with you.
随你 我是要去
Please yourself. I'm going.
为什么 这帮不了梅森先生
But, why? It won't help Mr Mason.
听他的 黛西 你不肯听我就听他的
Listen to him, Daisy. Listen to him, if you won't listen to me!
抱歉 我已经决定了
I'm sorry, but I've made up my mind.
你回来了 挺快啊
You're back. You made good time.
而且我们赶上了末班车 她们已经南下了
We made the last train so they're on their way south.
我真想知道究竟是什么事
I wish I knew what it was about.
您不必担心 我保证
Nothing to concern you, I promise.
你错过了一顿好晚餐
You missed a jolly good dinner.
我在车站买♥♥了三明治 在车上吃了
I bought some sandwiches at the station and ate them in the car.
那你比我勇敢 冈嘎·丁
You're a braver man than I am, Gunga Din.
你不在时我们讨论了件事
We've been settling some business while you were away.
-什么事 -妈妈想把紫杉农场给梅森先生
- Yes? - Mama wants Mr Mason to have Yew Tree Farm.
这样啊
I see.
当然 这不是最划算的决定
Of course, it's not a business-like decision
而柯拉在用感情勒索我们
and Cora has been using some emotional blackmail on us.
我问他们觉得茜玻会希望我们怎么做
I asked them what they felt Sybil would want us to do.
我们都知道答案是什么
Well, we all know the answer to that.
但这足以说服你吗
But is it enough to convince you?
最近刚有人提醒了我威廉的死
I was reminded recently of William's death.
我的确认为我们该为老梅森负责
And I suppose I do feel old Mason's in our charge.
我也是这么说的
That's what I say.
-我们不等玛丽吗 -不 我来应付玛丽
- Shouldn't we wait for Mary? - No. I'll handle Mary.
木已成舟会更好
It'd be better if it's a fait accompli.
我们不必事事从玛丽的心意
We don't have to do everything Mary says.
既然我们都达成一致了
Not when we're all agreed.
或许不该背着她
Maybe it's underhand to go behind her back.
但这事太重要 不能瞻前顾后的
But it's much too important to me to let scruples get in the way.
-晚安 -晚安
- Goodnight. - Goodnight.
-夫人 -黛西
- Your Ladyship. - Daisy?
是我 我有话跟您说
Yes, it's me. And I have to speak to you.
-黛西 -你怎么也在 巴克斯特
- Daisy... - What are you doing here, Baxter?
我是有点担心黛西 夫人
I was a little worried about Daisy, m'lady.
她很不开心
She's been very upset.
-是的 -我很遗憾
- I have been upset. - I'm sorry to hear it,
但我不明白你是要做什么
but I don't understand what you're doing here.
黛西 你在这儿 真够快的
Daisy, there you are. That was quick.
你来把消息告诉梅森先生 还是我们去说
Will you tell Mr Mason the news or should we?
说什么
Tell him what?
如果他还想要 农场是他的了
He's got the farm if he still wants it.
你不是为这来的吗
Isn't that why you're here?
太棒了 黛西
What wonderful news. Daisy...
太棒了
Wonderful.
她这就下楼去了 夫人
She's going downstairs now, m'lady,
我待会儿去您房♥里
and I'll see you in your room.
挺怪啊
That was rather peculiar.
我觉得我刚刚躲过一劫
I have a feeling I've just dodged something
不知道究竟是什么
and I don't know what.
别说
Don't start.
-她怎么样 -在休息
- How is she? - Resting.
希望现在已经睡下了
Sleeping, I hope by now.
-孩子丢了吗 -没有
- Has she lost the baby? - No.
及时挽救了
We got there in time.
我已经缝好了我说过的针
I've put in the stitch I spoke of
用医学上的话来说
and as they say in medical novels,
我持谨慎乐观态度
I'm cautiously optimistic.
-我现在该做什么 -你能留一两天吗
- And what shall I do now? - Can you stay a day or two?
我们可以周五回去
We could go back on Friday.
好的 她回家后让她休息
Good. Make her rest when she gets there
不必太过担心
but don't fret too much.
我很感激你能黎明赶过来
I'm so grateful to you for coming out here at dawn.
别担心 诊费上会有体现的
Don't worry. It'll be reflected in my bill.
-当然 -我该道别了
- Of course. - And now I'll say goodbye.
我觉得好...晕乎乎的
I feel so...I don't know, dazed.
昨天我还以为自己恨她 今天她救了我们
Yesterday I thought I hated her and today she saved our lives.
恨别人从来没有好处
It never does good to hate anyone.
是真的吗
So is this true?
你说了那么多 你的梅森先生还是得到农场了
Your Mr Mason got the farm after everything you said?
-看来是的 -我真嫉妒他
- Seems like it. - I envy him.
这话从城里男孩嘴里说出来算不错了
High praise from a city boy.
我才不是 我向往乡村生活
Not me. Country life is what I'm after.
不管我从哪出来 我想在乡下度过余生
I don't care where I started, this is where I want to end up.
卡森明天什么时候到
When will Carson get here tomorrow?
6点 老爷 如果火车准时的话
6:00, m'lord, if the train's on time.
有为迎接做准备吗
Is anything planned as a welcome?
我们要在仆人休息室布置一下 招呼他们
We're having a bit of a do in the servants' hall to say hello.
那我们到时下去
Well, we'll come down.
转告帕特莫太太我们可以吃冷餐
And please tell Mrs Patmore we can have a cold dinner
-如果那样好准备的话 -好的 老爷
- if that would be easier. - Very good, m'lord.
-终于又回归正常了 -我还挺享受做管家的
- Back to normal at last! - I've enjoyed my time as butler.
希望你学会了点东西
I hope you've learned something from it.
巴罗 卡森是个善良的人
You see, Barrow, Carson is a kind man.
别忽略了这点 这是人们忠于他的原因
Don't overlook that. It's why people are loyal to him.
我会谨记的 老爷
I'll bear it in mind, m'lord.
务必 这对你会有用的 日后你...
Do. It should be helpful when you -
来日会有用的
That is, when the hour strikes.
该向前看的时候 是 老爷
To move on. Yes, m'lord.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表