剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
等他们收到我的答复就会给她写信
They'll write, as soon as they hear back from me.
我得跟格兰瑟姆伯爵商量一下
I need to talk to Lord Grantham.
是这样 我们不希望再有别的提名人
The thing is, we don't want someone to come up with another name.
不吗 要真提了别人可能还好办点
Don't we? It might be easier all round if they did.
好 那八点见
Good. I'll see you at 8:00.
别告诉他是我
Don't tell him it's me.
我想给他个惊喜
I want to be the surprise guest.
你能想出借口的
Oh, you'll think of something.
好的 再见
All right, bye.
这就是大小姐急着要去伦敦的原因吗
So this is the urgent business that takes m'lady to London town?
-不光这一件事 -但你们是认真起来了
- It's not the only thing. - But it is getting serious.
和艾弗林·奈皮尔在标准餐厅吃晚饭
Dinner with Evelyn Napier at the Criterion?
听起来没那么认真
Doesn't sound very serious to me.
我以前和迈克尔去过标准餐厅
I used to go to the Criterion with Michael.
你非得把伦敦每家餐厅都说得让人倒胃口吗
Do you have to put a damper on every restaurant in the capital?
事实上我对那家餐厅有很美好的回忆
As a matter of fact, I have very happy memories of it.
代我向他问好 希望能再见到他
Send him my best wishes. I hope to see him again soon.
艾弗林吗 是的 代我也问声好
Oh, Evelyn? Yes, send him my love,too.
艾弗林或者别的什么人
Evelyn or whoever else might be there.
你何不跟我一块去 肯定很有意思 去吧
Why don't you come with me? It'll be fun. I dare you.
你好久都没出过门了
You haven't been anywhere in ages.
那好 我去收拾行李
All right. I'll go and pack.
但不能待太久
We can't be too long.
我想为开放日做好准备
I want to be sure we're ready for the opening.
时间多得很 明天就回来了
Oh, we've masses of time for that. We'll be home tomorrow.
伊迪丝 我们不在你一个人能行吧
Edith, you can manage for a day without us, can't you?
你不在家多久我都没问题
I can manage without you for as long as you want.
你怎么不一起来
Why don't you come with us?
然后看着玛丽和她的小车手调情吗
And watch Mary flirt with her oily driver?
不用 谢了
No, thank you.
你就不能替她高兴吗
Can't you be pleased for her?
她替我高兴我就替她高兴
I'm as pleased for her as she would be for me.
巴罗 别让他累着你了
Barrow, you mustn't let him wear you out.
没关系的 小姐 是吧
Oh, he's all right, m'lady. Aren't you?
-我在给他鼓劲 -看着可不像呢
- I was cheering him up. - That's not what it looked like.
你需要鼓劲吗 巴罗
Do you need cheering up, Barrow?
人有时都需要鼓舞 小姐
We all need it sometimes, m'lady.
说真的 乔治 你得让巴罗先生去干活儿了
I mean it, George. You must let Mr Barrow get on with his work.
再来 再来
Again, again...
好吧 我们走喽
All right. And off we go!
我们要走了 汤姆也去 该让他休个假了
We're off. I'm taking Tom. It's time he had a break.
真羡慕你 我在这房♥间里都要待疯了
Oh, I envy you. I'm so sick of this room, I could scream.
巴罗刚刚在走廊里 闷闷不乐的 怎么回事
Barrow was in the gallery, looking rather glum. Do we know why?
我们之前说过宅子要做些人员调整
We've talked about making changes in the household.
卡森和我都觉得他是最该走人的
Carson and I both feel he's the obvious candidate.
您不会解雇他吧
You're not going to sack him?
但愿不用 我希望他能找个新工作
I hope not. I hope he's going to find another job.
明白了 怪不得呢
I see. Well, that explains it.
他对乔治和两个丫头特别好
He's awfully sweet with George and the girls.
这您知道吧
You do know that?
等乔治长大了 可以再叫他回来
And when George is older, he can ask him back.
再见 爸爸
Goodbye, darling.
-好好休息 -还要休息
- Get some rest. - Rest.
别担心 贝茨 她很快就会回来的
Don't worry, Bates. We'll have her home soon.
我觉得没什么好担心的
I don't think there'll be anything to concern ourselves about.
安娜今晚有预约
Anna has an appointment this evening.
我晚点再给你电♥话♥ 米德先生不会介意的
I'll telephone you after. Mr Mead won't mind.
小姐 真的非常感谢您安排这一切
I'm very grateful to you, m'lady, for arranging it,
但安娜会让医生把账单寄给我
but Anna will ask him to send me the bill.
去找赖德医生是我的主意 不是你的
Dr Ryder was my idea, not yours.
是个好主意 小姐 一个让我们
And it was a good idea, m'lady. An idea that has brought us
与最大的幸福近在咫尺的主意
to within shouting distance of our greatest happiness.
但账单请让我付 不然我会过意不去
But I can pay my way, and I'd be more comfortable to do so.
那好 我们就不争这个了
Very well. We won't fight about it.
-你会想我吗 -一看不到你我就会想你
- Will you miss me? - I miss you when you're out of sight,
更别说你去伦敦了
never mind London.
你这么说我很高兴 贝茨先生
I'm glad to hear it, Mr Bates.
我不会让他们把账单寄给他的
I won't let them send him the bill.
这样可不好
That's not kind.
他的尊严比金钱更重要
His pride is more important to him than the money.
谢谢你 布兰森先生
Thank you, Mr Branson.
巴罗先生 再过二十年
Mr Barrow, in 20 years' time,
唐顿估计一个男仆都不会剩下了
I doubt there's one footman working at Downton.
伊迪丝小姐已经不用贴身女佣了
Lady Edith already manages without her own maid,
要是安娜也走了
and if Anna were to leave,
玛丽小姐应该不会找人替代她
I doubt that Lady Mary would replace her.
-不只是你一人 -但我是第一个走的
- It's not just you. - But I am the first.
但你是副管家
But you are the under butler,
这职位是旧时代的残影了
a post that is fragrant with memories of a lost world.
没人比我更遗憾这样的改变
No-one is sorrier to say it than I am,
但你已不适合当今世界了
but you are not a creature of today.
那您就适合吗
And you are?
我不认为唐顿这么大的宅子
I don't believe that a house like Downton
能离了管家
could be run without a butler.
这么说的话 我的确适合
In that sense, yes, I am.
你在忙啊
You're busy.
不 我们谈完了 休斯太太
No, no. We're finished, Mrs Hughes.
至少我们中一人完了
Or at least one of us is.
日安 卡森先生
Good day, Mr Carson.
我想我们今晚可以回农舍吃晚饭
I thought we might have our dinner at the cottage tonight.
你要是想的话
If you like.
或许你可以找帕特莫太太指导你一下
Perhaps you could get some guidance from Mrs Patmore?
不用做特别复杂的菜
It doesn't have to be anything very complicated.
是吗 真是松了口气
Doesn't it? That's a relief.
我会尽快告诉你具体日子的
I'll give you the date as soon as I have it.
好 我还挺激动 真有意思
Right. I'm quite excited. How mad is that?
帕特莫太太能放黛西出来一天吗
Can Mrs Patmore spare Daisy for the day?
要考一天的 有六张试♥卷♥呢
For it will be the whole day. There are six separate papers.
他们会让他出来的
Oh, they'll spare her.
大家都认为她这一步走得对
Everyone there thinks she's taking the right step.
尤其是夫人
Especially Her Ladyship.
希望他们也对你发挥的作用表示了赞许
I hope they appreciate your role in all this.
你真是太好心了
You've been very kind.
大概是因为我错过了机会
Well, I think it's because I missed the boat
所以格外希望其他人不要错过
that I feel it's so important for others to catch it.
莫斯利先生 我有个主意
Mr Molesley, I've had an idea.
你愿意帮帮我吗
What would you say to helping me out?
什么
What?
倒不是说你可以来教学
I'm not necessarily suggesting you might teach.
我得进一步了解你的知识面情况
I need a clearer idea of what you know.
但我喜欢你对教育的尊重
But I like your respect for education.
我喜欢你的热情 如果可以我想加以利用
I like your enthusiasm, and I want to harness it if I can.
我不知道该说什么好
I don't know what to say.
首先 你可以决定愿不愿参加我设置的考试
First you can decide if you'd sit a test of my own devising,
基本上就是考考常识知识
of general knowledge as much as anything.
多谢你 妈妈
This is kind of you, Mama,
您也看到了 我好多了
but as you can see, I'm miles better.
没急匆匆地找我过来 一定是好兆头喽
I assumed it was a good sign that I hadn't been summoned in haste.
反正我来了 正好有机会
Anyway, I'm here and I'm glad of the chance
谈谈这开放大宅的疯狂计划
to talk about this mad scheme of opening the house.
都已经定了 妈妈 玛丽定的
It's all fixed, Mama. By Mary.
真不明白怎么会有人来 但既然如此
Well, why anyone would come beats me, but, since it is,
开门的时候我要不要剪个彩什么的
should I cut a ribbon when the doors are flung open?
-这... -作为医院主席 我理应正式出席
- Well... - As president of the hospital, I ought to have a formal role.
我们毕竟是为医院筹款
That is why we are raising funds.
没必要办什么典礼吧
I don't believe we need a ceremony.
九点就开门了 谁会来那么早啊
The doors will be open from 9:00. Who'd want to get here for then?
-对我来说倒也还行 -但我们可能受不了
- Well, it wouldn't kill me. - No, but it might kill us.
你决定好告诉我
Oh, well, let me know what you decide.
病人是我最关心的
The patients are my priority.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表