剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
until they decide if they can make a case against either of us.
威利斯警长怎么说
What does Sergeant Willis say?
什么也没说 威利斯先生不坏
Nothing, and Mr Willis isn't unkind.
如果结束了他一定早告诉我们了
He'd have told us if it was over.
难怪你这么心烦
No wonder you're upset.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
你进门的时候看上去有点愁眉苦脸
You just seemed a bit down in the mouth, when you came in.
别在意我
Never mind me.
您的头发怎么办呢
Now, what shall we do about your hair?
下楼一定要迟了
You'll be very late going down.
我本来不想洗的
I wouldn't have washed it,
但我落马了 头发上全是泥
but I came off, and it was full of mud.
你得尽全力了
You'll just have to do your best.
-你今天好安静 -我有很多烦心事
- You're very quiet. - I've got a lot on my mind.
与人倾诉 难题就能减半
A problem shared is a problem halved.
或者加倍
Or doubled.
你来了
There you are.
他们已经下楼了 帕特莫太太
They're down, Mrs Patmore.
你准备好了我就宣布开饭
So I'll announce it when you're ready.
我现在就准备好了 第一道是冷盘
No, I'm ready now. The first course is cold,
所以已经送上楼了
so it's already up there.
非常好
Very good.
卡森先生 我能跟你谈谈吗
Mr Carson, could I have a word?
你今晚做完活儿后
When you're done for the night.
我能问问是什么事吗
May I know what about?
到时候再告诉你
I'll tell you then.
不是什么坏事 至少...
It's nothing bad. At least...
不 我到时再说吧
No, I'll tell you then.
莫斯利先生应该不是真想说玛丽戈德小姐的坏话
I don't think Mr Molesley meant to be unkind about Miss Marigold.
我想是的
I'm sure he didn't.
但那些话似乎让你不太开心
Only, it seemed to put you in a strange mood.
是吗
Did it?
太讽刺了
It's ironic.
这么多孩子需要家
So many children in need of a home,
却还有这么多家庭需要孩子
and so many homes in need of a child.
天呐 我说了什么不该说的话
My God, what have I said?
亲爱的 我说了什么
My darling, what have I said?
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
只是
Only...
我本以为我怀孕了
I thought I was pregnant.
但今天早上...
And then, this morning...
不管怎样 现在我没怀了
Well, anyway, now I'm not.
你应该告诉我的
You should have told me.
我不想让你徒生希望
I didn't want to get your hopes up.
你不知道会发生这种事
You weren't to know that would happen.
其实我知道
But, you see, I was.
因为之前也发生过 两次
Because it's happened before. Twice.
我做不到 我怀不上
I can't do it. I'm not able.
这可说不准
There's no proof of that.
但即便你真不行也没关系
But if you're not, you're not.
我们会没事的
We'll be all right.
我让你失望了
I've let you down.
这话可是大错特错
There are no words less true than those.
你永远不会让我失望
You could never let me down.
况且 我们经历过那么多磨难
Besides, we've had so many troubles.
世上再没有哪一对夫妻
There isn't a couple in the world
像我们烦恼这么多了
who've had as many worries as we have.
汤姆说什么了
So, what did Tom have to say?
他找到一间带花♥园♥的公♥寓♥
He's found a flat with a garden
茜玻在学校很开心
and Sybbie's happy at her school.
-操着一口美国口音 -那很糟糕吗
- Speaking in an American accent. - Would that be so awful?
可怜的汤姆
Poor Tom.
如果他在这里都觉得不自在
If he was a fish out of water here,
在波士顿又会如何呢
what is he in Boston?
我看该是如鱼得水了吧
A fish back in water, I'd have thought.
那里有很多爱尔兰人
There's a tremendous Irish community there.
要我说 他这才是站稳脚跟了
If you ask me, he's landed on his feet.
找到替代他的人了吗
How is the search going for his replacement?
我们还没怎么开始找
We've hardly started, really.
根本就没找 我们不需要另外找人了
We haven't started at all. We don't need a replacement.
-为什么 -我就是他的替代者
- Why not? - Because I'm his replacement.
-我就是新的代理人 -你说什么
- I'm going to be the new agent. - You're what?
他从都柏林回来后 我们就一直一起共事
We've worked together since he came back from Dublin.
有何不可呢
Why shouldn't I?
-说得是 -可是还有体力活儿呢
- Quite right. - Yes, but what about the heavy lifting?
奶奶 那位被马修赶走的可怜的贾维斯先生
Granny, I think I can lift quite as much as sad old Mr Jarvis,
不会比我力气大到哪去
before Matthew chased him away.
头脑比力气重要
Brains count for more than muscles.
女权万岁什么的
Long live women's rights and all that,
但做一份让你精疲力尽的工作 总不太好
but it's not a good idea to take on a job that wears you out.
-我已经在做了 不是吗 -是的
- I'm doing it now, aren't I? - Yes.
可如果不找人分担 你到年底就要累死了
But you'll be dead by the year's end if there's no let up.
我想 我们只有试一试
I suppose we only know what we're capable of
才知道自己的能耐
when we test our limits.
你有什么能耐 大家都知道
And we certainly know what you're capable of.
你这是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
伊泽贝尔 奶奶又做了什么
Isobel, what's Granny done wrong?
我们要为医院的经营做一番斗争
We're to have a fight about the running of the hospital,
而她一开始就隐瞒事实
and she began it by concealing the facts.
-老天爷 -我觉得我们应该...
- Oh, dear. - It seems to me we should...
柯拉 别浪费时间了
Cora, don't waste your time on it.
这是我和伊泽贝尔堂亲之间的事
It's a matter between me and Cousin Isobel.
董事长和医院司务可不能南辕北辙
We can't have the President in a tug-of-war against the Almoner.
有必要的话就可以
We can if it's needed.
可怜老克拉克森要被两头扯了
With poor old Clarkson as the rope.
现在方便吗
Is now a good time?
方便得很 坐吧
As good as any. Sit.
-来点这个吗 -不了 谢谢
- Some of this? - No, thank you.
是这样 我和休斯太太聊了聊
The thing is, I've been speaking to Mrs Hughes
你们结婚的事
about your marriage.
-是吗 -我在想
- Oh, yes? - And I was wondering about...
至少 我们都在讨论 你们双方
At least, we were both discussing the terms
将来生活的打算
on which you intend to live.
希望是好打算
Good terms, I hope...
-真不来点吗 -那好吧
- Are you sure? - Go on, then.
我们谈到 独自生活了这么多年
You see, we were talking of how it will be,
开始和人一起生活 会是什么样
sharing your life after so many years on your own.
这的确是重点 没错
That's the nub of it - I agree.
因为你做事已经有自己的习惯了
Because you've got used to doing things in a certain way.
没错 确实
It's true. I have.
但我希望我还没有老到不能改变
But I like to think that I'm not too old to change.
当然没有
No, of course not.
但你是否想要
But do you expect to...
分享你的...
to share your...
-生活方式呢 -结婚了不都要这样吗
-...way of life? - Doesn't everyone when they marry?
应该吧
I suppose.
那你有什么事吗
So, what can I do for you?
没什么
Nothing.
能随意聊聊真不错
Oh...oh, it was very nice, having a little chat.
谢谢你的波尔图酒
And thank you for the port.
我就不打扰你了
But I'll leave you to it now.
您在策划什么吗
Are you plotting something?
你听起来像是害怕被解雇的家庭教师
You sound like a governess in fear of dismissal.
您听起来像是有罪的一方
You sound like a guilty party,
想要转移我的注意力
who's trying to throw me off the scent.
你是不是有心事 罗伯特
Is something on your mind, Robert?
你最近好像有些忧虑
You seem a bit troubled lately.
是吗 可能吧
Do I? Well, maybe I am.
说实话 我开始自问
To be honest, I'm starting to ask myself
我们还能这样撑多久
how much longer we can go on with it all.
-什么撑多久 -这宅子 这么多仆人
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表