剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
这是我去世的妹妹茜玻的女儿 小茜玻
and my late sister Sybil's daughter, Sybbie.
这是玛丽戈德
And this is Marigold.
上帝保佑你 玛丽戈德
God bless you, Marigold.
在这里长大真是太棒了
What a lovely place this is to grow up.
希望他们能在这儿长大
I hope so.
我是个有丰富经验的女佣
I'm an experienced housemaid
又做了多少年的管家
and a housekeeper for how many years?
他还觉得我连铺床都不会
And he doesn't think I can make a bed.
你早就知道他这新郎官年纪不小 不会好调♥教♥
Well, you always knew he was old to be trained as a husband.
-晚上好 -你怎么来了
- Good evening. - What are you doing here?
我想来看看
I thought I'd look in.
那是干什么的
What's that for?
我拿这个来向帕特莫太太表示感谢
I brought these to say thank you to Mrs Patmore.
你不都道过谢了吗
You've already said thank you.
多谢你了 梅森先生
That's very nice of you, Mr Mason.
何必啊 你看过这儿的菜园吗
Why bother? Have you seen the kitchen gardens here?
里面的菜够一支军队吃了
There's enough vegetables to feed an army.
你比我们更需要这些菜啊
You need 'em more than we do.
别理她 梅森先生 我觉得能吃到
Oh, never mind her, Mr Mason. I think it's a lovely thing,
专门给我的新鲜农场蔬菜很舒心
to have fresh farm vegetables just for me.
我会拿来做汤做菜什么的
I'll make soup and stock and all sorts.
那好
Well...
那我先走了
I'll leave you to it.
你们可能已经想到了 但建议找个人
You've probably thought of this, but I'd place someone,
或许找个仆人 安置在每间对外开放的房♥间里
maybe a servant, in each room the public will enter.
-好盯着点 -真是有这必要
- Just to keep an eye on things. - Literally.
我觉得这是个好主意
I think that's a good idea.
卡森 你安排一下
Carson, can you sort it out?
好的 夫人 据我所知只有一楼开放
Of course, m'lady. I understandit's only the ground floor.
也别都待在那儿 先看小书房♥
And not too much of that. They'll start in the small library,
然后去大书房♥ 然后是休息室
then through the big library, into the painted room,
客厅 吸烟室 大堂
the drawing room, the smoking room, the great hall,
穿过餐厅就出去了
in and out of the dining room and back outside.
用绳子把楼梯和后屋都拦上
Rope off across the staircases and the back wing.
谁做向导
Who are the guides?
还需要向导吗
Do we need guides?
他们不能就看一眼就行了吗
Can't they just have a look and leave it at that?
恐怕不行
I don't think so.
如果希望他们看得心满意足地离开
Not if you want them to go away happy,
而且不顺走什么就得安排个人
and leave behind what's not theirs.
谁熟悉宅子的历史
Who knows about the history of the house?
我们的图书管♥理♥员♥ 帕丁森先生 但他不在
Only our librarian, Mr Pattinson, but he's away.
你们只能装装了
You'll have to fake it.
玛丽小姐 伊迪丝 布兰森先生
Lady Mary, Edith, Mr Branson...
我不行 我什么都不知道
Not me. I don't know a thing.
我就帮忙卖♥♥票就行了
I'll sell tickets, but that's it.
那好吧 格兰瑟姆夫人
Well, then, Lady Grantham,
您和您两位女儿每人接待十位一组的来访者
you and your daughters can take parties of 10 each,
任何时候宅子里不能超过三十人
with no more than 30 in the houseat any one time.
-老天啊 -天呐
- Crikey. - Heavens.
我觉得像比利时人在等待侵略
I feel like the Belgians waiting for the invasion.
或者是动物园里的猴子
Or the monkeys in a zoo.
你们都清楚自己的位置了吧
Do you all know your positions?
我们能坐吗 卡森先生
Are we allowed to sit, Mr Carson?
要开放九个小时呢
Well, the place will be open for nine hours.
在角落放把不起眼的椅子
Find an inconspicuous chair in the corner,
但一定把眼睛擦亮
but keep a sharp eye out
如果有主人家的人进来就要站起来
and stand if any member of the family comes in.
楼上的午餐呢
What about the upstairs luncheon?
在夫人屋里吃三明治
Sandwiches in Her Ladyship's room.
我们摆两个茶几
We'll set up two of the tea tables.
莫斯利先生来上菜
Mr Molesley can serve,
让黛西接替你去站大堂
and his place in the hall will be taken by Daisy.
找件体面的衣服穿
And look respectable.
好了
Right.
你知道我的拐杖在哪吗
Do you know where my walking stick is?
我想着明天随手拿着那个
I thought I might equip myself with it for tomorrow.
以防把哪个小贼抓个正着吗
In case you catch a thief red-handed?
未必会发生什么嘛 但农舍里没找见
You never know. But it's not at the cottage.
不知道是不是落在我衣橱里了
And I wonder if it might have got left behind in my wardrobe.
他知道的事挺多啊
He knows a lot about everything.
问题是 他可能真是知道
The trouble is, I think he does.
-你在伦敦玩得开心吗 -是的
- Did you enjoy our London spree? - I did.
你决定好要不要去布鲁克兰了吗
Have you decided if you're coming to Brooklands?
你去我就去
I will if you will.
我知道我肯定不会喜欢的 但是呢
I know I won't enjoy it one bit, but at the same time...
-你又想再见他 -倒不是那个
- You'd like to see him again. - It's not that.
我可以约他去公园散步
I could see him for a walk in the park.
我是想放下这个心坎 不再纠结这事
No, I suppose I want to get over it. To get over myself.
他问我能不能再给汽车个机会
He asked me if I'd give cars another chance.
或许我是该那么做
Perhaps I should.
这个变通又理性的人是谁啊
Who is this flexible and reasonable person?
我都认不出我的好姐姐玛丽了
I don't recognise my own dear sister, Mary.
-这难道就是爱吗 -闭嘴吧你
- Could this be love? - Oh, shut up.
他人似乎不错 而且挺有能力
He seems nice, and he's certainly organised.
汤姆都嫉妒了
Tom was quite jealous.
但他有什么前途
But what are his prospects?
一个被困在诺森伯兰郡的代理人
An agent stuck up in Northumberland
给别人打理庄园
managing someone else's estate?
伊迪丝又有什么前途啊
What are Edith's prospects?
未必哦 她有杂♥志♥社
Oh, I don't know. With her magazine,
我觉得她将来
I think she could develop into
或许能成为一位风云人物呢
one of the interesting women of the day.
十年前 这个想法♥会♥让你胆战心惊的
Ten years ago, that very idea would have filled you with horror.
我变了 你也变了 这世界变了
I've changed, you've changed, the world's changed.
他是位绅士 这你不能反对
He is a gentleman. You can't object to him on that score.
如果她爱他 那我对他没有丝毫反对
If she loves him, I don't object to him on any score.
但我觉得我们还是不要鼓励她的好
But I don't think we should encourage it.
她带他去看玛丽戈德了 但没告诉他为什么
She took him to meet Marigold, but she didn't tell him why.
-也不该说啊 -她最终必须说的
- Nor should she. - She must eventually.
这让她自己决定吧
Let her make that decision for herself.
你得睡一觉了 明天可不会轻松
Now, you need some sleep before your hideous day tomorrow.
安德鲁 你去巴罗先生房♥里做什么
Andrew? What were you doing in Mr Barrow's room?
我们...我去借书了
We were... I was borrowing a book.
什么书 在哪呢
What book? Where is it?
我落在里面了
I left it there.
我早上再拿吧 晚安 卡森先生
I'll get it in the morning. Good night, Mr Carson.
安德鲁 安德鲁 请把桌子放这里
Oh, Andrew, Andrew,place the table here, please.
好 卡森先生
Yes, Mr Carson.
谢谢 莫斯利先生
Thank you, Mr Molesley.
唐顿庄园开放日
6月6日周六
资助唐顿医院信托基金
门票六便士 带上全家
抱歉久等 请大家十人一组站好
I'm sorry for the wait, can you form parties of 10?
我们九点就来了
We've been here since 9:00.
下一组就到你们了
You are in the next group.
不 是第三任伯爵建的
No, the third Earl built it.
也不算建的 是打下了基本框架
Well, he didn't really build itso much as envelope it,
这个房♥间原是中世纪的
because this room is originally medieval.
是一间修道院的食堂
It was the monks' refectory of an abbey
颁布解散修道院法令后被亨利国王卖♥♥掉了
that King Henry sold after the Dissolution of the Monasteries.
所以才叫唐顿庄园[寺院]吗
Is that why it's called Downton Abbey?
可能是吧
I guess so.
这是谁画的
Who painted that?
我也不清楚 但是
I'm not sure, but this...
这是副雷诺兹的画 值得一看
This is a Reynolds, so that is worth looking at.
那副也不错的
And that's quite good, too.
跟我们说说这些人
Tell us about these people.
他们都很棒
Oh, well, they were all rather marvellous
在享受生活
and sort of living that life.
-这里不是很舒服啊 -是吗
- It's not very cosy, is it? - Isn't it?
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表