剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Nobody ever stops her.
你是说 目前还没有人能阻止得了她
What you mean is, no-one has stopped her YET.
有事吗 丹可小姐
Can I help you, Miss Denker?
没事 就是收拾夫人的书信呢
No. I'm just tidying Her Ladyship's papers.
她过会儿就下来了
She'll be down in a minute.
-我会告诉波特太太 -那太好了
- I'll tell Mrs Potter. - Oh, how very reassuring.
管家提前通知厨娘
The butler giving the cook an early warning.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
算了 我不想让你担心
No. I don't want to worry you.
让我担心什么
Worry me with what?
如果你非要问
Oh, well, if you must know,
这里发的薪水要变少了
there's going to be a shortening of the wages bill around here.
但何必自取其扰呢
But why burden ourselves?
我们能怎么办 该来的总会来
What can we do? Que sera, sera.
你又是想用你平常那种笨拙的方式暗示
Are you trying to suggest, in your usual, maladroit fashion,
我们的职位要不保吗
that our jobs are in peril?
我也不想自鸣得意 斯普拉特先生
Well, I hate to sound smug, Mr Spratt,
但我看夫人
but I would suggest that Her Ladyship
总会需要人给她更衣
will always need to dress and undress.
管家就是奢侈了吗 你是这意思吗
Ooh, while a butler is a luxury? Is that what you're saying?
我建议你 斯普拉特先生 及时享乐吧
My advice, Mr Spratt, is to live for the moment.
毕竟我们都不知道未来会如何
We none of us know what the future will bring.
我把您的眼镜放那儿了 夫人
Ah, I've put your spectacles over there, m'lady.
谢谢 丹可 斯普拉特 晚餐好了就上吧
Thank you, Denker. Spratt, I'll have dinner whenever it's ready.
去告诉波特太太好吗
Would you tell Mrs Potter?
好啊 夫人 不过您也可以自己按铃叫她
I will, m'lady, although you could have rung for her yourself.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
我就是自言自语呢 夫人 抱歉
I was just thinking aloud, m'lady. I'm sorry.
我就是自言自语
I was...I was thinking aloud.
您决定好那个贝文小姐再来时要怎么办了吗
Have you decided what to do if that Miss Bevan returns?
还没
Not yet.
如果给她钱 我下半辈子
If I pay her, I've a blood-sucking vampire
都要吸血鬼上身了
on my back for the rest of my life.
如果拒绝 我就毁了
If I refuse, I'm ruined.
换你会怎么做
What would you do?
别受人勒索 夫人
Don't be blackmailed, m'lady.
我知道这话说着容易 但别那样
I know it's easy to say, but don't.
我觉得也是 如果我足够坚强的话
I think I agree. If I'm strong enough.
不管怎样 我要有麻烦了
Either way, my life's up the spout,
虽然我讨厌被卷入丑闻
and though I hate the idea of scandal,
但勒索的阴云更糟
somehow the shadow of blackmail is worse.
她真不要脸
The cheek of her.
我可是拼命忍♥着不扇她
It was all I could do not to give her a slap.
-还有事吗 -没了 谢谢你
- Will there be anything else? - No. Thank you.
我们虽然都有麻烦
We may have our problems, the both of us,
但我们会撑过去的
but we'll get through them.
-能说句话吗 -行啊
- Could you spare me a minute? - If you like.
来我休息室
Come along to my pantry.
我只是觉得我们昨晚并没说到
It's just that I have a feeling that we never quite got to the reason
你想说的点子上
for your visit last night.
是啊 的确
No. That's correct.
我不禁想
Only, I'm asking myself...
你是不是在帮休斯太太传话
Were you a messenger from Mrs Hughes?
可以这么说 是的
You could say that, yes.
你是替她办事吗
You were on a mission for her?
是的
Yes. It's true.
帕特莫太太
Mrs Patmore,
她是叫你来告诉我她改主意了吗
did she ask you to tell me she's changed her mind?
什么 不是
What? No!
不完全是这样
Well, not exactly.
我在听
I'm waiting.
我知道
Well, that is all very fine,
但这话我难以启齿
but it's hard for me to talk about such things.
这下我可紧张了
Now I'm on the edge of my seat.
不行 我得把脸别过去
Oh, it's no good. I shall have to look away.
她是个很骄傲的女人 卡森先生
You see, she is a very proud woman, Mr Carson.
我知道 这我尊重
I know that, and I respect her for it.
她绝不希望你觉得她荒唐
And she would never want to appear ridiculous in your eyes.
-怎么可能呢 -是啊 但是
- Nor could she. - No, but...
作为你妻子 她不知道你是不是会
as your wife, she wonders if you would expect...
希望她尽到妻子的责任
..that she perform her wifely duties.
妻子不是一般都要尽责的吗
Don't wives normally perform their duties?
任何一位称职的妻子
Good wives, any...
是啊 没错 意思应该说明白了
Yes. That's it. I think we've got there.
我想是的
I do believe we have.
她想知道 这是不是你想要的
She needs to know if that's what you anticipate.
一段完整的婚姻
A full marriage.
那要不然呢...
As opposed to...?
一起相伴生活吧
Living together in companionship, I suppose.
以朋友的身份 亲切的朋友
In friendship. Warm friendship, I'm sure.
她就是这个意思吗 做亲切的朋友
Is that what she's offering? Warm friendship?
她想知道你的意思
She has to know what you expect.
你设想过
Do you ever think of a time
格林先生的事彻底过去的时候吗
when we're told the whole Mr Green business is over?
当然
Of course I do.
我们可以再次开始做打算 考虑梦想
We could start to plan again, revive our dreams.
你是说你以前那个子孙满堂的梦吗
You mean your old dream of a house full of children?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我保证再不自怨自艾了
That's the end of the self-pity. I swear.
如果他们能不再来找我们麻烦
If they'll just leave us alone,
不管怎样我都会开心
I'll be happy, whatever comes.
不会的
No, you won't.
至少不会如你本可能的那样开心
At least, not as happy as you could have been.
但谢谢你这么说
But it's nice of you to say it.
好吧
Well...
这事真是难为你了
That was an awkward mission for you, if you like.
可不是
Oh, I'll say.
你要是难为情那抱歉了 反正我是
I'm sorry if you're embarrassed, because I am.
我倒也不是难为情
I'm not embarrassed, exactly.
我不认为对于这么重要的事而言
I do not believe that embarrassment has much of a part to play
难为情有什么要紧
when something is as important as this.
但我该跟她说什么
But what am I to tell her?
这么说 帕特莫太太
Tell her this, Mrs Patmore.
在我眼中 她是美丽的
That, in my eyes, she is beautiful.
好的
I see.
你说她问我是否想要完整的婚姻
You say she asks if I want a 'full' marriage...
我的答案是 是的 我想
and the answer is...yes, I do.
我想要真正的婚姻
I want a real marriage, a true marriage,
包含其该包含的一切
with everything that that involves...
希望我拜托你转述这些话
..And I hope I do not ask the indelicate
不会太过分
when I send you back to relay this message.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
我爱她 帕特莫太太
I love her, Mrs Patmore.
她肯做我妻子
I am happy and tickled and...
让我很快乐 很开心 很骄傲
bursting with pride that she would agree to be my wife.
我希望我们能在有生之年里
And I want us to live as closely as two people can,
尽可能亲密地生活在一起
for the time that remains to us on earth.
你说得很明白了
Well, you couldn't make it any clearer.
这我敢说
I'll say that for you.
如果她觉得自己
And if she feels that she must...
不能答应
..Withdraw...
那就如此吧
..So be it.
但我不能
But I could never have lived some...
接受过家家式的虚假婚姻
pat-a-cake friendship lie.
是啊 我觉得也是
No. I didn't think you would.
不管怎样 我祝你好运 卡森先生
And for what it's worth, I wish you the best of luck, Mr Carson.
谢谢 帕特莫太太
Thank you, Mrs Patmore.
这话我很受用
That is worth a great deal.
抱歉打扰夫人
I'm sorry to disturb Your Ladyship.
斯普拉特 怎么了
Yes, Spratt. What is it?
我只希望您能提前让我有个准备
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表