剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
第六季 第六集
请来一张吧
Oh, let me give you one of those.
来一张吗 庄园的开放参观日
Can I give you one of those? It's an open day at the Abbey.
一定来哦 为医院基金出一份力
Please come along, in aid of the hospital trust.
您好 先生 来一张吗
Hello, sir, might I offer you one of those?
请带家人一起来吧 来一张吗
Please bring the family. Would you like one of those?
唐顿庄园开放日
6月6日周六
资助唐顿医院信托基金
门票六便士 带上全家
可他们花钱看什么呢 我们没什么可展示的
But what are they paying to see? We have nothing to show 'em.
有幅不错的雷诺兹的画 几幅罗姆尼的
A decent Reynolds, a couple of Romneys
一幅温特豪特的
and a Winterhalter.
皆为欧洲著名画家
没别的了 他们倒不如坐火车去伦敦
That's your lot. They'd do better taking a train for London
看看泰特美术馆
and visiting the Tate.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
他们想看的是另一种家
People want to see a different sort of home.
而不是里面的东西
It's not the things in it.
看看另一类人怎么生活吗
How the other half lives?
您要这么说也行
If you want to put it like that.
人们对这样的地方很好奇
There's curiosity about these places,
还有这种生活方式
about these way of life.
克拉克森医生 你怎么看
Dr Clarkson, what do you feel?
如今要保持人们健康 花费很大
Keeping people healthy takes a lot of money in this day and age.
能筹到不少钱呢 比您想的多
We could raise more than you think.
罗伯特 我们就为慈善开放一日
Robert, we are opening for one day for charity,
就这样了
and there's an end to it.
玛丽和汤姆已经决定了
Mary and Tom have made the decision.
我也知道 玛丽一说话
I know well enough that when Mary has spoken,
我的意见就无关紧要了
my opinion has little bearing on the matter.
您不会太介意吧
You don't really mind, do you?
不会 但我觉得太疯狂了
No, but I think it's crackers.
我不喜欢这样 在宅子里四处打探
I don't like it. Poking and prying around the house.
保不准谁就把珍贵的初版书
What's to stop them slipping the odd first edition
塞进兜里了呢
into their backpockets?
你对同胞的看法真够差的
You've a very poor opinion of your fellow man.
我的看法都是生活教的
I have the opinion that life has taught me.
我不明白怎么会有人花钱来看
But I don't see why anyone would pay good money to come and look.
因为你对别人的生活方式没兴趣
That's because you're not curious about how other people live.
确实没兴趣
No. I'm not.
那如果你有机会看看
And if you'd the chance to see
国王和王后的私人房♥间
the private rooms of the King and Queen,
你会愿意花六便士吗
would you give six pence for it?
可那能看出些什么呢
But what would it tell me?
他们睡在床上 在饭桌上吃饭 我也一样
They sleep in a bed, they eat at a table. So do I.
我可是一直都想知道
I suppose I always wonder whether
是不是有人过得比我好
someone else is having a better time than I am.
可这就危险了
But that's what's so dangerous.
你认为他们一定过得比你好
You think they must be having a better time.
于是就希望他们别过得比你好
Then you want them not to have a better time.
紧接下来
The next thing you know,
就是特拉法尔加广场上的断头台了
there's a guillotine in Trafalgar Square.
真是够乐观的
Ever the optimist.
我觉得所有的庄园都应该对外开放
I think all these houses should be open to the public.
他们有什么权利不让人进去呢
What gives them the right to keep people out?
物权法
The law of property,
任何名副其实的文明都以此为基础
which is the cornerstone of any civilisation worthy of the name.
我倒觉得这或许是好事
Well, to me, it could be a good thing.
让人们欣赏一下精巧的工艺 精美的画作
To let them enjoy fine craftsmanship and beautiful paintings.
不过他们肯定会想问
But then, of course, they're bound to start asking,
为什么卡劳利家能有这些 我就没有呢
"Why have the Crawleys got all of this and I haven't?"
谢谢 莫斯利先生 说得太对了
Thank you, Mr Molesley. I couldn't have put it better myself.
可究竟是为什么呢 卡森先生
But why have they, Mr Carson?
你的工作找得如何了 巴罗先生
How is your job search going, Mr Barrow?
可为什么会有人花钱看个普普通通的宅子呢
But why should anyone pay to see a perfectly ordinary house?
不是所有人都住在唐顿庄园这样的宅子里
Not everyone lives in a house like Downton Abbey.
来啊 来啊 来看看真正的餐厅
Oh, roll up, roll up, visit an actual dining room!
真实的桌子和椅子 一样不少
Complete with a real life table and chairs!
总有人买♥♥通管家 就为在大宅里转转呢
People have always tipped the butler to look 'round a house.
就连伊莉莎白·贝内特
Even Elizabeth Bennett
《傲慢与偏见》
也想知道彭伯里庄园里面是什么样
wanted to see what Pemberly was like inside.
结果还不是害得自己尴尬不已
A decision which caused her a great deal of embarrassment,
如果我没记错 小说是这么写的
if I remember the novel correctly.
那罗伯特怎么办 他还病着呢
And what about Robert? He's still very ill.
他在康复 已经好几周了
He's on the mend. It's been a few weeks now.
-而且柯拉很能干 -她确实很能干
- And Cora's very competent. - Mmm, yes, she's competent.
面不改色地引领一场革命
Leading a revolution without turning a hair.
总之已经决定了
Anyway, it's agreed.
唐顿庄园对外开放一日
Downton Abbey will open to the public for one day.
克拉克森医生非常感激
Dr Clarkson is very grateful.
克拉克森也在吗 他还真是开始让步了
Clarkson was there? Oh, so he really has weakened.
我看应该说 他开始看开了
I prefer to think he has begun to see sense.
你这么看吗 罗伯特还活着
You believe that? Even after Robert's life
多亏附近有医院救治
was saved by a hospital being nearby?
我知道你认为这就能改变一切了
I know you think that changes things,
但正如默顿伯爵所言
but as Lord Merton pointed out,
即使在交接后 罗伯特也能在那里接受治疗
Robert would have been treated there even after the hand-over.
默顿伯爵近来怎样
How is Lord Merton?
一如往常
As he always is.
那你呢 你也开始让步了吗
And you? You weakening?
没有
No.
就是没有
No!
谁的电♥话♥
Who was it?
伯蒂·佩勒姆 他11日会去伦敦
Bertie Pelham. He's going to be in London on the 11th,
想和我见面
and he wanted to meet up.
不如让他回诺森伯兰郡时
Why don't you ask him to stop in here
顺路来这里看看
on his way back to Northumberland?
-如果你愿意的话 -好啊
- If you'd like to. - I would rather.
-他有那么好吗 -跟你的汽车修理工比吗
- Is he worth it? - As opposed to your car mechanic?
我就是汽车修理工 谢谢
I'm a car mechanic, thank you.
我们那个周末对外开放
We're opening the house that weekend.
他或许能出点主意
He may have some ideas.
那我问问他
Well, I'll ask him.
我得走了
I should go.
我已经晚了 明天再过来
I'm late as it is. I'll be back tomorrow.
别觉得你每天都必须来
Don't feel you must look in everyday.
你该好好准备考试
You should be working for your exams.
-时间不多了吧 -的确不多了
- It can't be long now. - Not too long, no.
你紧张吗 换我就会紧张
Are you nervous? I should be.
我其实都会 但问题是
I do know it. The question is,
考试时能不能都记得呢
can I summon it up when the time comes?
-考场在哪里 -在学校里
- Where are you taking them? - The school.
校长会来监考
The headmaster will oversee it.
莫斯利先生在确认细节
Mr Molesley's settling the details.
-你得好好谢谢他 -我知道 但他也很开心
- You owe him a great deal. - I know. But he's enjoyed it, too.
-这个给帕特莫太太 -这是什么
- This is for Mrs Patmore. - What is it?
给她的感谢信 我很感谢她
A note to thank her. I'm grateful.
-她已经知道了 -说出来总没坏处
- She already knows that. - It never hurts to say it.
你还是别刺♥激♥她了
You don't want to encourage her.
她爱想太多 对她没好处
She's too curious for her own good.
把信给她就是了
Just give her the note.
你费心了
This is good of you.
你让个男仆送上来就行了
You should've let one of the footmen bring it up.
我想看看您身体如何 老爷
I wanted to see how you are, My Lord,
还有...我猜您可能想喝点这个
and...I thought you might fancy some of this.
看着好吓人
Crumbs. That looks frightening.
这是忘忧堡酒庄的葡萄酒 老爷
It's, uh, a little Chateau Chasse-Spleen, My Lord.
我倒在了小瓶里 携带比较方便
I put it in this for ease of carriage.
忘忧堡酒庄的 这才对嘛
Chasse Spleen? Now you're talking.
拜伦勋爵很爱喝这个
I believe it was a favourite of Lord Byron's.
他挺了解红酒 还有女人
He knew a thing or two about wine. And women.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表