剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
庭审什么时候举♥行♥
When will the trial be?
我还不知道 等时候到了我自然会知道了
I don't know yet. No doubt I'll find out when the time comes.
至少他现在伤不了你了
At least he can't hurt you now.
是吗
Can't he?
妈妈溜走了 她累了 我就叫她走了
Mama's slipped away. She was tired, so I told her to go.
-好的 -恐怕医院的事 她不会罢休的
- Quite right. - I'm afraid she won't give up. About the hospital.
她就是到死也不会罢休的
I shan't think that at her funeral.
谁说她会先走
Who says she won't be at yours?
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
-谢谢 -有什么要报告吗 巴罗
- Thank you. - Anything to report, Mr Barrow?
只是做管家比我想的复杂得多
Only that being a butler is more complicated than I'd realised.
如果你明白了这点 这时间就没白费
If you've learnt that, you've used your time well.
你们的农舍已经布置好 东西也都搬过去了
Your cottage is ready and your things have been taken there.
多谢您体贴 夫人 谢谢
That's very considerate, m'lady. Thank you.
如果还需要什么
You must let us know
一定告诉我们 休...卡森太太
if anything needs to be done, Mrs...Mrs Carson.
老爷 问题就在这儿
Well, now, m'lord, this is the thing.
这样不会很乱套吗
Won't it be confusing
如果喊我们卡森和卡森太太的话
if we're to be called Carson and Mrs Carson?
就像我们也没喊安娜贝茨太太
Rather as we resisted Anna being Mrs Bates,
如果我们继续
would it be very irregular
做卡森和休斯太太会不会太奇怪
if we continued to be Carson and Mrs Hughes?
哈利路亚 你让我太开心了
Oh, hallelujah! You've made me a happy man.
我们举杯 祝新婚夫妇健康吧
Let us raise a glass and drink the health of the newly-weds.
他们在这家仍将是卡森和休斯太太
Still to be known in this house at any rate as Carson and Mrs Hughes.
卡森和休斯太太
Carson and Mrs Hughes.
天呐 上帝真的存在
Good heavens, there really is a God.
-太好了 -老爷最开心了
- What a relief. - To no-one more than his Lordship.
我想去看看我的房♥间
I just want to go and check my room.
确保他们把东西都搬过去了
Make sure they've taken everything.
好
Right you are.
卡森先生
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表