剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
或许是我错了
Maybe I'm wrong.
希望你错了 我希望她幸福
I hope so. I'd like her to be happy.
我幸福 我就希望人人都幸福
I'm happy, and I want everyone to be happy.
你真的幸福吗
Are you really happy?
从没这么幸福过
I'm happier than I have ever been.
幸福 焦急 期待
Happy, impatient, excited.
别说太多了
Don't say too much.
我害怕
It frightens me.
还有好几个月呢
We've still got months.
不会出岔子的
Nothing will go wrong.
收成不好 收成不好
Bad harvest, bad harvest.
什么意思
What does that mean?
以前 如果庄稼长得好
In the old days, when the crop was good,
农民就会大喊"收成不好"
the farmers used to shout "Bad harvest!",
免得诸神嫉妒他们的好运 降下灾难
so the gods wouldn't grow jealous of their luck and destroy them.
收成不好
Bad harvest!
这下好了
That ought to do it.
希望如此
Let's hope so.
快走吧 要不赶不上早餐了
We'd better hurry or we'll be late for breakfast.
-怎么样 -她叫你去客厅
- Well? - She wants you. In the drawing room.
她怎么说的
What did she say?
你怎么说的
What did you say?
我说你犯下的不过是太过忠诚的罪过
I told her your crime was an excess of loyalty,
你是对她太尽心才昏了头
that your devotion to her had made you blind.
是那医生太自得 我才气不过
It was the smugness of the doctor that got my goat.
我可没这么说
That, I did not say.
是啊 但重点是 好使吗
No, no. The point is, did it work?
我提醒她 如今想找个好女仆有多难
I reminded her how hard it is to find properly trained staff now.
是啊 好使了吗
Yeah. And did it work?
我还说 当初调♥教♥你花了多久啊
I asked her how long it had taken to break you in.
就别说这种话了
We'll have less of that talk.
我就想知道 好使了吗
I just want to know, did it work?
她会再给你个机会
She's going to give you one more chance.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah!
别忘了 她说的时候你得装意外
But mind you, act surprised when she tells you.
我会比圣保罗还震惊
I will rival Saint Paul in my astonishment.
嗯
Right.
快上楼去吧
Well, you better get upstairs.
对了 丹可小姐
Oh, and Miss Denker,
再别提我那个不幸的外甥了
I don't want to hear another mention of my unfortunate nephew.
嗯 那得看情况了
Oh, well, that rather depends.
-什么情况 -要看
- On what? - On whether or not
我是不是还需要再提他
I need to mention him again.
他还没到吗
He's not arrived, then?
是的
No, not yet.
但我们想知道
But what we want to know is,
您是怎么逼他来的
by what power you made him come here.
当然是靠人格魅力
Well, power of personality.
这招我恐怕使不来
I'm not sure it would've worked for me.
我就行 你没事吧
Works for me. Are you quite well?
只要没人问我这个 我就没事
I will be all right as long as no one asks me how I am.
你知道你的信差点要了可怜的丹可的老命啊
You heard your note nearly proved fatal to poor Denker?
我只想让她受受教训 没想害她被砍头
Well, I only intended that she be ticked off, not beheaded.
我听说是斯普拉特救了她
I gather it was Spratt who saved her,
这简直太令人意外了
which is a surprise in any number of ways.
妈妈 您干吗呢
Mama, what are you doing?
卡森 卡森
Carson, Carson,
你能把餐厅的座位卡换一下吗
can you change these place cards in the dining room?
-夫人恐怕 -罗伯特
- I'm not sure her ladyship... - Robert?
-做吧 -是 老爷
- Just do it. - Yes, very well, m'lord.
您会做次席的
You'll be in a very junior seat.
要跳得远 得退一步
Il faut reculer pour mieux sauter.
我找到编辑了
I found my editor.
也去找乐子了吧
And had some fun, too, I hope.
我去巴黎咖啡厅跳了舞
I went dancing at the Cafe de Paris,
感觉特别年轻快活
which felt very young and gay.
我们看亨利·塔伯特试驾跑车了
And we saw Henry Talbot try out a racing car.
这下我们都是少年轻狂派了
So, now we're all members of the Bright Young Things.
未必很轻吧
I don't know about "Bright."
内维尔·张伯伦阁下
The Right Honourable Neville Chamberlain,
卫生大臣
Minister for Health.
格兰瑟姆伯爵 格兰瑟姆夫人
Lord Grantham. Lady Grantham.
大臣先生 多谢您
Minister, how kind of you
百忙中抽出时间来见我们
to find time for us in your busy schedule.
我们很感激
We're very grateful.
我可不敢拒绝您婆婆
I wouldn't have the courage to refuse your mother-in-law.
你可来了
There you are.
安怎么样了
How is dear Anne?
她让我代为致意
She sends her greetings.
你们真是长大了
Oh, how grown up you all are.
我还清楚记得
You know, I remember so well
你们年轻无忧的时候
when you and she were young and carefree,
总是到处找乐子
looking for fun wherever you could find it.
我知道您还记得
I know you do.
是啊 但我总说 过去的事就过去吧
Yes, well, but I always say, let the past stay in the past.
我也总这么说
I always say that, too.
见过我堂亲卡劳利太太吗
Have you met my cousin Mrs Crawley?
没呢 真是荣幸
No, indeed. It's a great honour.
我听说您是来
I gather you're here
讨论我们的新医疗计划的
to discuss the new plans for managing our health.
我只知道我是来讨论一个
Well, I know I'm here to discuss
老夫人感兴趣的话题
a topic Lady Grantham is interested in.
打扰 您要来一杯吗
Excuse me, would you care for one of these?
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得您可能需要救援
I thought you needed rescuing.
我们自己的麻烦够多了
Our own scrapes are bad enough
还要被卷进他人的争斗中
without being dragged into other people's.
你真是善解人意
How well you understand me.
恐怕有激烈的辩论等着你呢
I'm afraid you're in for some rigorous debate.
真希望不是如此
I wish I weren't.
我们走吧
Shall we go in?
别大臣还没来得及坐下
We don't want to wear the minister out
就把他累坏了
before he's even had a chance to sit down.
她别想在餐厅保护他
She can't protect him in the dining room.
你为了达到目的真是不择手段啊
You'll stop at nothing to get your own way. Isn't that the truth?
没错
Indeed.
我和马尔堡
It is a quality I share with Marlborough,
惠灵顿和先母都是如此
Wellington and my late mother.
我受的是严厉的教育
I was trained in a hard school
出手自然不会轻
and I fight accordingly.
不 他前途很光明
No, he's a coming man.
我读到说 他有望当首相
I've read he may be prime minister one day.
他不是工会的朋友
Well, he's no friend of the unions.
应该为此恭贺他
For which he is to be congratulated.
清汤好了吗 帕特莫太太
Is the consomme ready, Mrs Patmore?
我们不打扰您了
We should get out of your way.
你没说庭审结果如何
You never said how the trial went.
最终没用着我作证
I didn't have to testify in the end.
他看了眼证人名单就认罪了
He looked at the list of witnesses and changed his plea.
你一定觉得心愿未了吧
You must have a sense of unfinished business.
你真机灵
That's clever of you.
我不问是怎么回事了 希望你能把这事抛在脑后
I won't ask what it was, but I hope you can leave it behind.
未必能 不过谢谢你
I'm not sure. But thank you.
莫斯利先生说老夫人是决心已定
Mr Molesley says the Dowager's got the bit between her teeth.
那张伯伦先生算是没指望了
Then I don't give much for Mr Chamberlain's chances.
-是啊 -但如果对这一带很重要
- Nor me. - But surely, if it's important to the area,
他也会想听听吧
he'll want to listen?
他会只求保命了
He'll just want to get out alive.
这里的体系几百年来一直运作良好
The system has worked well here for a hundred years!
我们为什么要为了改变
Why must we destroy everything in our path
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表