剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
你因为我说爱你而把我赶了出去
you threw me out for saying I loved you.
现在你把我招来了 但我不知道为什么
Now you've whistled and I'm here, but I don't know why.
因为你是对的 因为我们的确相爱
Because you were right. Because we are in love with each other.
我不知道我为什么要抵抗 但我现在不了
I'm not sure why I fought it but I've stopped fighting it now.
我知道我不是你想要的那种人
I know I'm not what you were looking for.
汤姆和我曾谈过婚姻应该建立在平等基础上
Tom and I once talked about how marriage should be equal.
但跟地位和钱无关
It has nothing to do with position or money,
而是一对夫妇应该有相当的坚强和激♥情♥
simply that a couple should be equal in both strength and passion.
要我再叫点茶来吗
Should I ring for more tea?
你总这么冷静沉着吗 希望是的
Are you always so cool and collected? I do hope so.
我不知道你什么意思
I'm not sure what you mean.
只是你的话让我的心砰砰跳
Only that, your words have made my heart pound at such a rate
你居然都听不见吗
I'm surprised you can't hear it.
我又冷又热 简直喘不上气
I'm hot, I'm cold and I can barely breathe.
而且都是因为你
And it's all because of you.
-那我得说 你表现得挺自如 -谢谢
- I must say, you carry it off rather well. - Thanks.
我得知道 你是确定了
I need to know that you're certain.
我确定
I am.
我想我是找到与我相当的人了
I believe I've met my match. I have.
我不是二十岁的小姑娘 碰到你的手都激动震颤
I'm not 20, trembling at the touch of your hand,
但我知道 如果我现在离开你
but I know that if I leave you now
我再不会拥有本可与你拥有的幸福
I'll never be as happy as we could've been together.
我也不是二十的小伙儿
I'm not 20 either
但碰到你的手我还是会激动震颤
but I still tremble at the touch of your hands.
我也是 我不知道我为什么那么说
Me, too. I don't know why I said that, really.
亲爱的 谢天谢地
Oh, darling. Thank God for you.
我们现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
苏格兰南部村庄 私奔圣地
三小姐当年就本打算与汤姆去那里
私奔去格雷特纳格林吗
Elope to Gretna Green?
我要告诉你
Well, I have a confession.
我上次来时
When I came here last
带来了一张结婚证书 以便我们立刻成婚
I brought a licence so we could marry at once.
不是需要坎特伯雷大主教的首肯吗
Doesn't the Archbishop of Canterbury need to agree?
如果你能指定教堂就不必
Not if you can specify the Church.
还是需要位主教啊
Well, you still need a bishop.
-我叔叔就是 -英国啊
- My uncle's a bishop. - Good old England.
有些事从不会变呢
Some things never change.
是啊 但重点是
Quite. But the point is,
证书还有效 我们要马上结婚吗
it's still valid so shall we just get married now?
-现在吗 -周六吧
- Now? - Well, on Saturday.
你不会想再办一次盛大的婚礼吧
You don't want to have a huge society affair again, do you?
-老天 不要 那都做过了 -那好吗
- God, no. I've done that. - Then will you?
既然都走到这一步了
Well, I suppose I've come this far.
稍等一下吧 莫斯利先生 还是等等吧
Give it a moment, Mr Molesley. Better give it a moment.
准备好了吗 老爷 夫人
If you're ready, My Lord. My Lady?
-帕特莫太太也得一起照 -当然
- We must have Mrs Patmore. - Of course.
-不不 这怎么成 -我坚持
- Oh, no, no, no. You don't want me. - I insist.
照张照片 纪念对这顿美味茶点的感激
A picture to mark our gratitude for a marvellous tea.
准备好了吗
Are we ready?
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
你保证你没作弊吗
And you promise you haven't cheated?
上帝可鉴
As God is my witness,
我从昨天午餐就再没见过她了
I haven't set eyes on her since yesterday lunch.
-我早饭都在自己房♥里吃的 -是卡森的安排
- I even had breakfast in my room. - That was Carson.
他绝不会拿玛丽的幸福冒险
He wouldn't take any chances with Mary's happiness.
真奇怪 这下她两次婚礼我都是伴郎了
Strange. I'll be best man at both of her weddings.
这我还没想到呢
I hadn't thought of it.
你真是个好朋友 汤姆 谢谢
You've been a good friend in this, Tom. Thank you.
好好照顾她就是报答我了
Pay me back by looking after her.
那是谁
Who's that?
什么 难以置信
What? I don't believe it!
你怎么没说要来
Why didn't you say to expect you?
因为我上火车前都不确定自己会来
Because I wasn't sure until I got on the train.
你怎么样了
How are you feeling?
还好 今天您能别再问了吗
Fine. Can you not ask me that for the rest of the day?
-能让我们单独待会儿吗 -当然
- Could you leave us for a moment? - Of course.
我们下楼等你们
We'll wait for you downstairs.
你知道我很抱歉
You know I'm sorry.
我觉得你总会有点抱歉 除非你真是疯了
I assumed you would be fairly sorry unless you're actually insane.
我没疯 我是很抱歉
Well, I'm not insane but I am sorry,
我并不知道我为什么那么做
I don't know why I did it. Not really.
我说了
I've told you.
因为你不开心 就想让我也不开心
Because you were unhappy so you wanted me to be unhappy, too.
现在你又开心了 你会好一阵的
Now you're happy again, you'll be nicer...for a while.
既然你是这么觉得 为什么回来呢
If that's what you feel, then why are you here?
因为你终究是我姐姐
Because, in the end, you're my sister
早晚有一日 只有我们会缅怀茜玻
and one day, only we will remember Sybil...
还有妈妈 爸爸 马修
..Or Mama or Papa or Matthew
迈克尔 奶奶 卡森
or Michael or Granny or Carson
还有其他伴我们度过青春年华的人
or any of the others who have peopled our youth...
直到最后
..Until, at last,
我们共同的记忆会比
our shared memories will mean more
我们对彼此的厌恶更重要
than our mutual dislike.
你觉得他会怎么看
What do you think he'd have made of it?
我去他坟前跟他说
I went to his grave to tell him,
这可不像我
which isn't like me.
马修爱你 他希望你幸福
Matthew loved you and wanted you to be happy.
我相信他会很高兴的
I'm sure he'd be very, very pleased.
我确定他会高兴的
In fact, I know he would.
对了 你真漂亮
You look nice, by the way.
谢谢
Thank you.
你进去找个地方坐吧 我在这里等她
You'd better go in and find a seat. I'll wait for her here.
艾米莉亚说你去见过她
Amelia said you called on her.
是的 我们谈起了拉瑞
Yes. I did. We were talking about Larry.
是吗 谈得有成效吗
Really? Was it productive?
要看他了
That rather depends on him.
但他肯定...
But surely she was -
现在要等拉瑞出招了 默顿伯爵
The ball is in Larry's court, Lord Merton,
只有他能决定
only he can play it.
《马太福音》
上帝所结合之人
Those whom God hath joined together
不会被人拆散
let no man put asunder.
亨利和玛丽
For as much as Henry and Mary
愿与彼此结为夫妇
have consented together in Holy Wedlock
并在上帝和在场诸位面前表明了心意
and have witnessed the same before God and this company...
并向彼此
..And thereto have given and pledged
许下誓言
their troth either to other,
并通过交换戒指
and have declared the same
和相互携手
by giving and receiving of a ring,
向世界宣告了这份誓言
and by joining of hands...
我宣布他们结为夫妇
..I pronounce that they be man and wife together.
以圣父
In the Name of the Father,
圣子 圣灵的名义
and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
阿门
Amen.
恭喜 亨利
Congratulations, Henry!
谢谢
Thank you.
真是太好了 但如果我们
That was a treat, but we'll pay for it now
不赶紧回去准备早餐就要遭殃了
if we don't get home to serve the breakfast.
塔伯特先生 你算是让我倾倒了
Well, Mr Talbot. You have swept me off my feet.
-我保证 你不会后悔的 -最好不会
- I promise you won't be sorry. - I'd better not be.
瞧他们 一对新夫妇步入新世界
There they go, a new couple in a new world.
看来我们的船都靠港了
It seems all our ships are coming into port.
-伊迪丝呢 -我的孩子里
- And Edith? - Of all my children,
伊迪丝是最让我惊喜的
Edith has given me the most surprises.
是啊 最多种多样的惊喜
Yes, surprises of the most mixed variety.
惊喜就是惊喜 妈妈
A surprise is a surprise, Mama,
我估计今后还会有呢
and I'm sure we haven't seen the last one yet.
茜玻·柯拉·布兰森 格兰瑟姆伯爵之女 挚爱的女儿 妻子和母亲
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表