剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Is it hard to be a woman editor?
弗利特街听上去很艰险啊
Fleet Street sounds so very tough.
女人不待在家 做什么都难
It's hard to be a woman anything if it isn't domestic.
-但我尽力而为 -我觉得这很勇敢很棒
- But I do my best. - I think it's courageous and good.
天呐 爸爸向现代社会的转型几乎要完成了呢
Heavens! Papa's conversion to the modern world is almost complete.
别上当了
Don't be deceived.
他还是更希望我们做幸福的妻子和母亲 承认吧
He'd still like to see us happy wives and mothers, admit it.
这可不公平 就连豹子也有些斑点能变色呢
That's not fair. Even leopards can change some of their spots.
是啊 好了 还有些食物呢
Quite. Now, there's still some food.
很高兴似乎没人对伊迪丝小姐雇女人感到不悦
I'm glad no-one seems unhappy that Lady Edith hired a woman.
你绝对比上一任编辑强多了
You're a big improvement on the last editor, that's for sure.
而且你不是唯一
And you're not the only one around here
打破了屏障的人
who's broken a few barriers.
我初到唐顿时是做司机的
I started my life at Downton Abbey as the chauffeur.
这应该是叫我们去了
I think we're being summoned.
-车都就位了 我们走吧 -就来
- The cars are in place. We should go. - Right behind you.
要我说 你就该留在那儿
You'll stay there if I have my way.
我无法形容你今天能来对我多么重要
I can't begin to tell you what it means to me that you came today.
那最好 我的消化系统可完全停工了呢
I hope so, because my digestive system has packed up completely.
我没事的
I'm going to be fine.
玛丽 你总得对我的技术有几分认可吧
Mary, you must credit me with SOME skill.
好了 我经过你时 你要欢呼招手
Now, when I pass you, I expect to see you cheer and wave.
祈祷行吗
Does praying count?
-亨利 -来了
- Henry! - Coming.
这该让我精神振奋了
Well, that should keep my spirits up.
待会儿见
I'll see you in a minute.
我们只等最后一位了
'We're just waiting for the last chap...'
他来了 亨利·塔伯特 14号♥车手
'And here he comes. It's Henry Talbot, driving car No.14.'
好运 查理
Good luck, Charlie.
好运 老伙计
Good luck, old boy.
比赛即将开始
'Now, any moment,
旗子降下 比赛就开始
the flag will fall and the race will begin.'
听听这些引擎的轰鸣啊 女士们先生们
'Just listen to the roar of those engines, ladies and gentlemen.'
他们出发了 看啊 他们在赛道上飞驰
And they're off. There they go, tearing down the street
为第一名角逐
and jostling for first position.
加油 查理
Come on, Charlie!
他们来了
Here they come!
加油 塔伯特
Come on, Talbot!
不能这么喊吧 塔伯特不是车的名字吗
I don't think you can shout that. Isn't Talbot the name of a car?
我总不能喊亨利啊 他们可能都叫亨利呢
I can't shout "Come on, Henry." They might all be called Henry.
-天呐 他们来了 -加油
- Oh, my God, here they are. - Come on!
什么时候结束
When will it be over?
不会很快 他们要一圈圈地开
Not soon, they go round and round.
好啊 加油
Yes! Come on!
加油 上帝保佑你 加油
Come on! God bless you! Come on!
有什么意思啊 他们图个什么啊
What's the point? What do they get out of it?
你以为呢 速度啊
What do you think? Speed.
多谢你了 帕特莫太太
This is kind of you, Mrs Patmore.
我本想带点柠檬水的
I meant to bring some lemonade,
但给落在厨房♥桌子上了
but I left it on the kitchen table.
真想踢自己一脚
I could kick meself.
是这个吗
Is this what you mean?
多谢你啊 巴罗先生 谢谢
That was kind of you, Mr Barrow. Thank you.
考试怎么样 考得好吗
How were the exams? Did you do well?
这还不好说呢 是吧 道斯先生
We can't know the answer to that, can we, Mr Dawes?
你很快就会知道了
You'll find out soon enough.
但黛西还得再等等
But Daisy will have to wait a while.
我还没考完呢 我午饭后还有三张卷子
I've not finished yet. I've got three more papers after lunch.
-比你想的难吗 -自己看吧
- Was it harder than you thought? - See for yourself.
第二题怎么样 简直晕死我了
What about number two? It knocked me for a loop, I can tell you.
写了什么 读出来 安迪
What does it say? Read it out, Andy.
-我来读吧 -怎么了
- I'll read it. - Why, what's the matter?
沙皇
"Tsar...
尼克...霍拉斯
"Nic...holas..."
给我吧
Here, give it here.
沙皇尼古拉斯一世说土耳其是欧洲病夫
"Tsar Nicholas I called Turkey 'the sick man of Europe'.
土耳其究竟患了什么病
What were the causes of Turkey's illness
而俄♥国♥沙皇又
and what measure was the Russian Tsar
给它下了什么药
prescribing for its recovery?"
我不识字 莫斯利先生
I can't read, Mr Molesley.
至少巴罗先生一直在教我识字
At least Mr Barrow's been trying to teach me to read,
-但我笨得学不会 -别那么说
- but I'm too stupid to learn. - Don't say that.
就是这样 我是个什么都不知道的白♥痴♥
So, there we have it. I'm a fool who knows nothing.
我什么都不是
I am nothing.
比赛要进一步升温了
'The race is going to hot up now
领先车手
because the lead car,
6号♥车手帕特里克·盖茨福德爵士退出了比赛
car No.6, driven by sir Patrick Gasford has withdrawn
似乎是散热器出了问题 天呐
with what looks like radiator trouble. Oh, dear.
看来帕特里克爵士在大发脾气呢
It looks like Sir Patrick has blown a gasket too!'
他们又来了
Here they come again.
-天呐 你不羡慕他们吗 -不啊
- My God, but don't you envy them? - No, I don't.
我也不 我们显然得盯着点汤姆了
Nor me. Clearly, we're going to have to keep an eye on Tom.
这的确挺勇敢挺大胆的 就连我都能看出来
There is something gallant and daring in it, even I can see that.
安迪 或许我能帮你 如果你乐意的话
Andy, maybe I can help, if you'd like me to.
真是多谢你了 怎么样 安迪
That's very kind. What do you say, Andy?
巴罗先生已经努力教我了
Well, I've tried and tried with Mr Barrow,
但我就是不开窍呢
and I don't seem to be able to break through.
-我太笨了 -你别那么说了
- I'm too stupid. - Will you stop saying that?
你不笨 我保证
You're not stupid, and I promise you
你很快就能闲读消遣了
I can soon have you reading for pleasure.
你每周两三次
If you'll just come two
放学后过来上上课就行
or three times a week after school closes.
-行吗 -这时间对我最合适了
- Could you manage that? - That's the best time for me.
不会要很久的 等着瞧吧
It won't take long, you'll see.
-我们可以... -其实 巴罗先生
- We can go on with... - Actually, Mr Barrow,
或许你还是不要再插手的好
it might be better if you step back now.
你的确很好心
You've been very generous,
但教法不同 最好别让安迪学混了
but we wouldn't want to confuse Andy with different methods.
当然了
No, of course not.
我得打断一下了
I hate to cut this short,
黛西还有很多事要做呢
but Daisy's still got a lot of work to do
-得赶紧开始了 -需要帮忙吗
- and she better get started. - Need any help?
-我能行 -祝你好运 黛西
- I can manage. - Well, good luck, Daisy.
是啊 祝你好运
Yes, good luck.
楼下楼上都冷冷清清的 真有意思
Funny when the house is empty above decks and below.
我们更该提高警觉了
All the more reason for us to be vigilant.
-我们坐下吧 -这不好吧
- Let's sit down. - Erm, I don't know.
就坐一下
Just for a moment.
瞧
There.
不错吧
That's nice, isn't it?
他们过得挺滋润 这得承认
They don't live badly, you have to concede.
他们的生活就该如此
They live as they're supposed to live.
他们有负担 也有优势
It has its burdens and its benefits.
总比只有负担的生活好
Better than a life of just burden.
希望你为今晚做好准备了
I hope you're ready for tonight.
我们终于能在文明人吃饭的时间吃饭了
For once, we can eat when civilised people eat,
可别回来晚了
so don't be late back.
你确定你知道怎么做饭吗
Are you sure you know how to cook it?
别担心 我跟帕特莫太太都一步步问好了
Don't you worry. I've been through every detail with Mrs Patmore.
你们好啊
Hello.
这是怎么回事
What have we here?
-大家都能随便坐吗 -不能 巴罗先生
- Can anyone join in? - No, Mr Barrow, they cannot.
比赛愈发激烈了
'It's shaping up to be a tight battle for the winner's laurels.
怎么回事 8号♥宾利车突然慢下来了
What's this? All of a sudden, the No.8 Bentley is slowing down!
它停在了赛道边
It's pulled in at the side of the track.
看来是操控出现问题 罗杰斯追上来了
Looks like steering trouble. And there goes Rogers!
查理·罗杰斯领先了 看啊
Charlie Rogers has taken the lead and now look!
亨利·塔伯特 14号♥车手
Henry Talbot the car No.14
要企图抢走他的领先地位呢
is going to try to snatch that lead away from him.
他已经抢上来不少了 瞧他又来了
He's already overturn the bike. Here he comes again!
塔伯特从内线进攻 企图争夺领先地位
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表