剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
是啊
Yes.
只要一刻 一切都变了
It only takes a moment for everything to feel quite different.
我去看看孩子
I'm going to check on the children.
当然
Of course you are.
晚安
Good night.
他怎么样
How is he?
他不会有事 但他真的吓坏了
He'll be all right, but it's knocked the stuffing out of him.
我们得确保他回来时负担能减轻些
We'll have to make sure the load is lightened when he comes home.
准确地说 汤姆
To be more precise, Tom,
你我今后得
from now on you and I need to take
全权负责庄园了
full responsibility for the estate.
大决定当然还得跟他说
We'll involve him in the big decisions of course,
但不能再让他操什么心了
but he mustn't have any more worry.
他得溃疡就是因为操心
It's why he got the ulcer in the first place.
那我们玛丽女王万岁了
So long live our own Queen Mary.
晚安
Good night.
卡森先生跟我们说老爷能康复
Mr Carson told us his lordship is going to recover.
他们似乎是这么认为
They seem to think so.
大家听到都十分开心
Everyone was very happy to hear it.
要给您拿什么吗
Can I fetch you anything?
我只想睡觉
I just want to go to bed.
您累坏了吧
You must be absolutely exhausted.
安娜 我问你件事
Anna, can I ask you something?
仆人们对玛丽戈德小姐有什么议论吗
Is there any talk in the servants' hall about Miss Marigold?
什么样的议论 小姐
What sort of talk, m'lady?
大家都觉得她很幸运
Well, everyone thinks she's a lucky little girl,
能被您家收养
being taken in by the family.
但这也难免
But they would think that.
你没别的想说的了吗
And that's all you want to say?
怎么 我还该说什么
Why? What else should I say?
算了
Never mind.
我今晚太累了 不想多说了
I'm too tired to talk any more tonight.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表