剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
..I won't sleep until I know where we're headed.
亨利 求你 别现在说
Henry, please let's not do this now.
想想查理吧 别想着我们的事
Think of Charlie, not us.
听我说完 查理就会听的
Hear me out. Charlie would have.
他的死让我意识到
Because his death has made me realise
我们没有时间可浪费了
we don't have a minute to waste, you and I.
这就是我及时行乐的时刻
This is my carpe diem moment. I...
-我必须抓住机会 -不
- I must seize the day. - No.
-什么意思 -很抱歉 我本不想现在说
- What do you mean? - I'm sorry, I wouldn't have said this now,
但今天也让我明白了一件事
but today has made me realise something, too.
我们不能在一起 亨利
We're not meant to be together, Henry.
-我们不合适 -我能
- We're not right. - I can...
别说你会放弃赛车
Don't start saying you'll give up racing.
我不希望你放弃任何事
I don't want you to give up anything
-除了我 -我不能放弃你
- except me. - I can't give you up.
求你 我对你只有美好的祝愿
Please. I wish you nothing but good.
我希望你度过幸福长寿的一生
I want you to have a long and happy life.
-但不能跟我一起度过 -玛丽 求你别这样
- Just not with me. - Mary, please don't do this.
我没办法
I must.
晚安了 亨利
Good night, Henry.
真希望你没那么做
I wish you wouldn't.
知道最糟的是什么吗 他们说是查理
Do you know the worst thing? When they said it was Charlie
而不是亨利死了时 我觉得高兴
and not Henry who was dead, I was glad!
想想看 我觉得高兴
Think of that. I was glad!
你现在头脑不清楚
You're not seeing straight.
今天让你回忆起了马修死时的那些事
Today brought up Matthew's death and all the rest of it.
-你陷在一团迷雾里 -我不想要这样
- You're in a black mist. - It's not what I want!
你担心会再次受伤
You're frightened of being hurt again.
但我告诉你
But let me tell you this.
你会再受伤的 我也是
You will be hurt again, and so will I,
因为受伤是生活的一部分
because being hurt is part of being alive.
但你不该为此放弃一个适合你的男人
But that is no reason to give up on the man who is right for you.
抱歉我动作有点慢
I'm sorry I'm a bit behind.
土豆可能烤过了
The potatoes may have caught.
没事啦 花椰菜呢
Never mind. Er, how's the cauliflower?
天呐
Oh, God.
顺便
Oh, while you're there,
把烤苹果奶酥放进去 最下面的烤箱
put in the apple crumble. Bottom oven.
我觉得今天不错
I think it's been a good day.
有趣的是 我到最后还挺开心的
The funny thing is, I quite enjoyed it in the end.
我很高兴莫斯利先生得到了好结果
I'm glad it's turned out well for Mr Molesley.
还有安迪 他应该也会有不错的结果
And Andy. I think that'll turn out well an' all.
我想是吧 虽然他想学读书
I suppose so. Even if he only wants
只是为了帮梅森先生做农活儿
to read to learn more about farming from Mr Mason.
就算是呢 你必须分享 黛西
And if he does? You must share, Daisy.
爱不是有限的 梅森先生如果交了新朋友
Love isn't finite. If Mr Mason makes new friends,
不代表他对你的爱就少了
it doesn't mean he has any less love for you.
是吗
Doesn't it?
我从来没有什么只属于自己的东西
I never had much that was my own, you know.
你在他身上找到了父爱 你可以指望他
Well, you found the love of a father there and you can count on him.
你也能指望我
Just as you can count on me.
快走吧 我来收拾
Now, run along and I'll finish this.
这奶酥不错啊
This crumble's good.
我妈做的总是潮乎乎的
My mother's was always a bit soggy.
奶酥
Hmm, crumble.
好了吗 吃完了吗
Is that it now? Are we done?
东西泡上就好
Oh, just put the things in to soak.
一定把锅都泡上水
Make sure you cover the pots with water.
如果你不想洗
You don't have to do the washing up
就等明天再做也不迟
till tomorrow if you don't want to.
-你早上还不能好吗 -可做不了那个
- You won't be better by the morning? - Oh, not for that.
我们可以叫比利过来一趟 但他自己还有活儿呢
We could ask Billy to come over, but he's got his own work to do.
你不介意吧
You don't mind, do you?
不介意
No, I don't mind.
你很高兴能睡下了吧 反正我是
I expect you're glad to get to bed. I know I am.
-怎么了 -我不知道我想的对不对
- What is it? - I just wondered if I was right.
我是不是该恭喜你了
That you're to be congratulated.
现在说还早 不过是的
It's a bit early to shout about it, but yes.
我真替你高兴 很高兴要有新生命降生了
I'm happy for you. It's good to think of a new life coming,
尤其是在这样的日子
especially on a day like this.
晚安了
Well, good night.
看你啊 躺得这么舒服
Look at you, stretched out like a pasha.
这么闲适
A creature of leisure.
我今晚休息的早 他离开餐厅就直接上♥床♥了
Early night for me. He went to bed when he left the dining room.
我可不行 她吓得不轻
Not for me. She's very shaken.
-因为车祸吗 -因为车祸
- By the crash? - Because of the crash,
还因为跟塔伯特先生的分手
and she's broken up with Mr Talbot.
今晚不太合适
I wouldn't have thought it was the right night
做这样的决定吧
to make that sort of decision.
她说她很确定
She says she's sure.
-你觉得她做得对吗 -我不知道
- Do you think she's right? - I don't know.
或许吧
Probably.
那就别再多说了
Then there's no more to be said.
我真得走了
I'm afraid I've got to go.
你真帮了大忙
You've been such a help.
真奇怪啊 我们今天目睹了一场悲剧
It's odd, isn't it? We witnessed a tragedy today
但坐在你的臂弯里
but, sitting here with your arm around me,
我不记得比这更惬意的感觉了
I can't remember feeling so comfortable.
你说这样的话 我就好幸福
When you say things like that, you make me so happy.
如果在这样的一天觉得幸福不会很过分的话
If it isn't wrong to feel happy on a day like this.
我觉得跟一个人在一起时觉得幸福
I don't believe it's ever wrong to feel happy and confident
自信 永远没有过错
in someone else's company.
我真让你觉得幸福自信吗
Do I really make you feel those things?
又不是陷阱啦
It's not a trap.
今天如此悲伤不幸
Today has been sad and wretched,
有你在 让我能面对这一切 就是这样
and having you here has helped me face it, that's all.
是这样 我想被困住
The thing is, I'd like to be trapped, and...
我还是说了吧
Well, I better just say it.
我想娶你
I want to marry you.
你不会生气吧
You're not offended?
生气 怎么会呢
Offended? Why would I be offended?
我很高兴 很开心
I'm thrilled, I'm delighted.
我就是有些意外
I'm just rather surprised.
怎么会 你知道我为你疯狂
Why? You know I'm mad about you.
我从不觉得我是那种能让男人疯狂的女孩
I don't ever think I'm the sort of girl men are mad about.
那你就错了 因为我的确为你疯狂
Then you're wrong, because I am.
我知道我没什么可给你的
I...I know I've not got much to offer
你父亲大概希望能找个
and your father's probably hoping for
比身无分文的代理人更强的
more than a penniless land agent,
但如果爱情可以被算进来的话
but if love is allowed to weigh in the balance,
这我是不缺
I've got plenty of that.
我得问你件事
I must ask you something.
你能允许我带上玛丽戈德吗
Would you let me bring Marigold with me?
玛丽戈德
Marigold?
你们家的养女吗
Your family's ward?
是这样 我比其他人都更喜欢她
You see, I'm much fonder of her than anyone else,
我不想丢下她
and I'd hate to leave her behind.
如果你这么在乎她
If she means that much to you.
当然 我希望我们终能有自己的孩子
Of course, I hope we'll have children of our own before close of play.
当然 我也希望
Oh, absolutely. I'd like that, too.
-那你是同意了吗 -还不行
- Does that mean you accept? - Not quite.
我还得想想
I'll have to think about it.
抱歉扫了兴 但我必须想想
I'm sorry to be a killjoy, but I must.
尽管想吧 我反正是非卿不娶
Be my guest. I'm not going to marry anyone else.
至少被你伤透心之前不会
Not until after you've broken my heart, anyway.
我走了
I'll go.
先吻我
Kiss me first.
我保证 我不会让你等太久
And I promise I won't keep you waiting too long.
看看你们觉得怎么样
All right, let's see what you make of that.
我得走了 但我外甥女 露西在厨房♥
Now, I must be off, but my niece, Lucy, is in the kitchen.
她会招待你们
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表