剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
耕种 运动 与妻子建立一个家庭
farming, sport, bringing up a family with my wife.
但现在 我将成为一郡之首
But now I'm to be one of the kings of the county -
重要场合都要出席 代表尊敬我的人♥民♥
always on parade, representing the people who look up to me,
为公众利益抗争 竭力不让民众失望
fighting for causes, trying oh so hard not to be disappointing.
我相信你会做得很好
Oh, I think you'll make a very good job of it.
没人比你更有道德良知了
You couldn't ask for a man with a sounder moral conscience.
良知或许是有
The conscience maybe,
但勇气呢
but what about the courage?
帮帮我吧
Help me. Please.
但我能帮上你吗 我有资格吗
But can I help? Am I worthy?
第七任赫克瑟姆侯爵
The 7th Marquess of Hexham
迎娶第五任格兰瑟姆伯爵之女
weds the daughter of the 5th Earl of Grantham?
没有比这更合适的了 母亲肯定要高兴坏了
What could be more suitable? Mother will be thrilled.
你经常提起她
You talk of her a lot.
她对我非常重要 我承认
She has been an important figure in my life. I admit it.
但我们也会意见不合
But I don't agree with her about everything.
她真的很严厉吗
Is she really very stern?
她相信地位伴有责任
She certainly believes rank carries responsibilities.
我也这么认为
But so do I.
所以我才需要你
That's why I need you.
帮我达到对自己的期许
To help me live up to my own expectations.
我们该进去了
We ought to go in.
下午茶就要开始 孩子们也快下楼了
Tea will have started and the children will be down in a minute.
那个丈夫收了钱
The husband has been bought off?
他庭外和解了
Well, he's settled out of court.
那你不用做证人了
And you won't have to be a witness?
威利斯先生是这么说的
So Mr Willis said.
但我的房♥客预定都没了
But I've still lost every one of my bookings.
我还是大家的笑柄
I'm still a laughing stock.
从一开始我就不喜欢这主意
I did wonder about the whole idea from the beginning.
你才没有
You did not!
我们本来也打算这样
It's exactly what we're planning to do.
那我们肯定要比帕特莫太太
Then clearly we're going to have to be a lot more careful
更小心些了 对吧
than Mrs Patmore, aren't we?
前门有客 卡森先生
That's the front door, Mr Carson.
我这就去
I'll go.
庞奇好凶
Punch is terribly fierce.
他可不是将来找丈夫的好榜样
I don't think he's a good model for marriage in later life.
也不是遵纪守法的好榜样
Or relations with the law.
-接招 看拳 -你这无赖
- Take that! And that! And that! - Ouch, you rascal!
就该这样
And that's the way to do it!
真棒
Very good!
塔伯特先生到了
Mr Talbot.
你好 塔伯特先生 玛丽没说过你要来
Hello, Mr Talbot. Mary never told me you were coming.
我也不知情
I didn't know he was.
是这样 我正从达勒姆开车返回
Well, the thing is, I was driving down from Durham
突然意识到我离这里都这么近了
and I suddenly realised I'd almost be passing the gates.
你去达勒姆做什么
What were you doing in Durham?
就是些跟车相关的事
Oh, I was doing various car things.
布鲁克兰惨剧后就没见你了
We haven't seen you since that awful day at Brooklands.
希望你都释然了
I hope you're coping with it all.
也只有如此了
Well, one doesn't have much choice.
你知道这事吗
Did you know about this?
我可能提过如果他从达勒姆回来
I might have said if he was coming from Durham,
会离庄园很近
then he'd be driving quite close.
别以为我觉得好笑 我讨厌被人强迫
Don't think I'm amused. I dislike my hand being forced.
没人要强迫你做什么
No-one's forcing anything.
既然你来了 至少留下过夜吧
Now you're here, I hope you'll stay the night at least.
玛丽
Mary?
也许塔伯特先生急着回家
Perhaps Mr Talbot is in a hurry to get home.
不 我不急
No, no I'm not.
就这么定了 卡森 你能告诉休斯太太吗
It's settled then. Carson, will you please tell Mrs Hughes?
找人帮塔伯特先生整理行李
And ask someone to unpack for Mr Talbot.
恐怕你错过下午茶了
I'm afraid you've missed tea.
-别担心 -我不会的
- Oh, don't worry about that. - I won't.
你好 伯蒂 听说你表亲的事了 我很遗憾
Hello, Bertie, I heard about your cousin. I'm so terribly sorry.
谢谢 我马上就要去那边
Thank you. I'm on my way out there now,
但我想在临行前把事情定下来
but I wanted to get things settled before I go.
你们定下来了吗
And are they...settled?
我想是 会定的
I think so. They will be.
那我真羡慕你
Then I envy you.
我觉得塔伯特先生大大失算了
I would say Mr Talbot has just miscalculated rather badly.
国王和议会之间的斗争
..The struggle between the Monarchy and Parliament.
好 那就下课吧
Oh, right. That's it for today.
对了 有谁
Oh yes, er some of you
想要看看我画的这些时间表吗
may like to examine these time charts that I've drawn up,
明天我们真要开始学了
and tomorrow we'll really begin to make a start.
你想...
Would you...?
这绝不是赢得我心的办法
This is so precisely not the way to win me over!
玛丽 你就不能别这么高高在上吗
Mary, will you just get off your high horse?
你为什么要插手
Why are you interfering anyway?
因为我爱你并希望你幸福
Because I love you and want you to be happy.
那你表现的方式真是奇怪
Well, you've got a bloody odd way of showing it!
你们应该是在为我争吵吧
Well, I take it this is me you're fighting about?
没错 你自己来解决吧
Yes, it is. And you can dig yourself out.
因为我受够了
Because I've had enough.
你带小礼服了吗
Have you brought a dinner jacket?
带了
Yes.
去达勒姆处理车的事都准备这么齐全
Well, you were very well equipped to do your 'car things' in Durham.
你以为我花了多久才找到
How many years do you think it's taken to find someone
我想与之共度余生的人
I want to spend the rest of my life with?
住在我们家 努力维护我的庄园
Living in my family house? Working to preserve my estate
而且自己的继子都地位更高
and being outranked by your own stepson?
我可比看上去坚强
Oh, I'm tougher than I look.
亨利 别再让我更加为难了
Oh, Henry, please don't make this harder than it has to be.
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
如果你想甩掉我
If you're trying to get rid of me,
我一定要竭尽所能地为难你
I'm going to make this as hard and as horrible as I can!
你这样太不公平了
Well you're being extremely unfair!
真希望我知道该如何是好
I wish I knew what we should do.
我都想自己跟他说了
I'm attempted to tell him myself.
你觉得他能应付他母亲的反对吗
You think he's strong enough to stand out against his mother?
就不能让伊迪丝自己决定要不要告诉他吗
Can't we just leave Edith to tell him or not, as she sees fit?
告诉他什么
Tell him what?
格莱格森先生把伊迪丝定为了继承人
That Mr Gregson made Edith his heir.
可能有些男人会觉得无法接受
Some men might not feel comfortable with that.
您为何不问我就邀请亨利住下
Why did you invite Henry to stay, without asking me first?
亲爱的 当时已经五点半了
Darling, it was half-past five
他这又是在北约克郡
and the man was in North Yorkshire.
不然你让他怎么办 在树底下支个帐篷吗
What did you want him to do? Pitch a tent under a tree?
他肯定做好从达勒姆回去的计划了
He must have made a plan for his journey back from Durham.
恐怕他根本没去过达勒姆
I doubt he ever went to Durham.
他就是来见你的
He came up here to see you.
-谁说的 -看他的眼神就知道
- Who says so? - The look in his eyes.
你们都不觉得这是个好主意 一名职业赛车手
Not one of you thinks it's a good idea! A professional driver?
没有任何财产
With nothing to his name?
-那就放弃他 -我的确放弃了
- Then give him up. - I had. I did.
可妈妈却邀请他在家留宿
Until Mama invited him to make himself at home!
我们总不能失礼吧
You can't expect us to be rude.
他唯一的过错就是爱你
The man's only crime is to love you.
反正让他走 越快越好 对我们大家都好
Just send him away! As quick as you can. For all our sakes.
她有一点说得没错 我们都不觉得这是好主意
She's right about one thing. None of us thinks it's a good idea.
或许吧 但她显然爱他很深
No, maybe not. But she's clearly quite mad about him,
不管她嘴上怎么说
whatever she says.
课上得如何 莫斯利先生
How was it, Mr Molesley? Teaching?
是个不小的挑战
It was a, quite a challenge.
总会有明天嘛
There's always another day.
我知道
I know.
楼上已经用过咖啡了
They've got their coffee upstairs so
我再去查看一下
I'll make a last check.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表