剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
是啊
Indeed.
卡森 你真这么想吗
Carson? Is this what you believe?
是的 夫人
It is, Your Ladyship.
我不希望
I wouldn't like to see
这个家庭被牵扯进本地的闹剧
this family dragged into a tawdry, local brouhaha.
他是指我
He means me.
我觉得我们得更有点骨气
Oh, I think we have to show a little more backbone than that.
-老爷 -帕特莫太太一直忠于这个家
- My Lord? - Mrs Patmore has been loyal to this house
现在我们也得回报她
and this house must be loyal to her.
她为自己的未来投入了大笔资金
She had made a large investment in her future.
我们不能就让这一切白费
We can't let it fall away to nothing.
那我先下去了
I'll go now, if I may.
我们周五见
We'll see you on Friday.
您确定吗 老爷
Are you sure, My Lord?
是的 谢谢 卡森
QUITE sure, thank you, Carson.
你别紧张
You mustn't be nervous.
你不知道他们什么样
You don't know what they're like.
我昨天觉得自己像个冒牌货
I felt like a fraud yesterday.
我一直在想"如果他们知道
And all the time I kept wondering, "What would they say
我是唐顿的仆人会怎么说啊
if they found out that I was a servant at the big house?"
如果他们家长知道了会怎么说"
What would their parents say?
那就告诉他们啊 那他们就不会自己发现了
Why not tell them? Then they won't have to find out, will they?
-巴罗先生心情很特别啊 -怎么
- Mr Barrow's in a funny mood. - Why?
他突然跟我说 他希望
He suddenly told me out of the blue how he hoped
我这辈子能比他更有成就
I'd make more of my life than he'd ever make of his.
我该回去
I should go back.
-出事了吗 -希望没有
- Is something wrong? - I hope not.
休斯太太知道你跑到男仆这边来了吗
Does Mrs Hughes know you're on the men's side!
别管那个了 你看见巴罗先生了吗
Never mind that. Have you seen Mr Barrow?
他去洗澡了
Er, he was going in for a bath.
天呐 跟我来
Oh, my God! Come with me!
在吗 巴罗先生 在里面吗
Hello! Mr Barrow! Are you in there?
你能开开门吗
Will you open this door?
退后
Get back!
-天呐 -去叫休斯太太
- Oh, my God! - Fetch Mrs Hughes.
叫安娜叫医生 但别跟别人说
Send Anna for the doctor but tell no-one else what you've seen.
-真希望我跟他们一起去了 -谁
- I wish I'd gone with them now. - With who?
-莫斯利先生和巴克斯特小姐 -那就去啊
- Mr Molesley and Miss Baxter. - Well, go then.
-我自己也行 -我会回来很晚的
- I can manage. - I'll be too late, though, won't I?
你要想就去嘛 走走也好
Well, you should still go if you want to. For a walk.
你到时他们可能正休息
They might have a break when you get there.
休斯太太和安娜在哪
Where's Mrs Hughes and Anna?
休斯太太在她的休息室
Mrs Hughes is in her sitting room.
邮局 电报
邮局 电报
邮局 电报
邮局 电报
-你着急吗 -不怎么急 怎么了
- Are you in a rush? - Not particularly.Why?
你陪我去车站吧
I need you to come with me to the station.
然后把车开回家
Then you can drive the car home.
-你去哪 -伦敦
- Where are you going? - Up to London.
我还没跟大家道别
I haven't said goodbye to anyone
我更不想看到玛丽
and I can't bear to look at Mary.
她不开心
She's unhappy.
-我觉得她也对自己的行为后悔 -我更遗憾
- I think she regrets what she did. - Not as much as I do.
告诉你
And, for your information,
我走之前 我们吵了早就该吵的一架
before I left we had the row we all knew was coming.
我并不后悔
I'm not sorry.
我只是后悔没早点跟她吵
At least I'm just sorry we didn't have it years ago.
伯蒂或许会回心转意
Bertie may come round.
应该不会了 玛丽戈德的事他可能会既往不咎
I don't think so. He might have come round about Marigold.
事实上 我想他一定会的
In fact, I'm sure he would've done.
但我想骗他
But I tried to trick him
这他不会原谅的
and he won't come round about that.
要我去找他谈谈吗
Would you like me to talk to him?
不 但多谢你提出
No, but I love you for asking.
我们走吧
We should get going.
安娜去找克拉克森医生了
Anna's gone for Doctor Clarkson.
我们先把他搬到床上 脱掉湿漉漉的衣服
Now, we should get him into bed and out of his wet things.
希望他不介意我们给他脱衣服
I hope he won't mind if we undress him.
我们冲他扔椰子他也不会介意了
He's past minding if we put him in a shy and threw coconuts.
你来抱脚 我们一人抱一只胳膊
Now you take his feet and we'll take an arm each.
-我们要告诉老爷吗 -卡森先生去了
- Should we tell His Lordship? - Mr Carson's seeing to that.
好了 起来吧
Right. Here goes.
真遗憾他是那么不开心
I hate to think he was so unhappy.
至少还有得救
At least it's not gone too far.
为什么啊
Why should you?
或许你们中
..And maybe one of you
有人将来能掌管国家 怎么样啊
will run the country one day. How about that?
别傻了 先生 只有有钱人才能掌管国家
That's daft, sir. Only toffs run the country.
不
No.
你们绝不要觉得
No, you see, you must never think that
只有特别的人才有权受教育
education is only for special people,
比如聪明的人 或者有钱人
you know, for clever people, for toffs.
-人人都该受教育 -你当然那么说 先生
- Education is for everyone. - You would say that, sir.
是啊 但我并不特别
Yes, I would. But I'm not anyone special.
你是个老师
You're a teacher.
我现在是了 但我就是个普通人
I'm a teacher now. But I'm an ordinary bloke.
我这辈子一直在做仆人 替人端茶倒水
I've spent my life in service, fetching and carrying.
-你做过仆人 -是的 现在也是
- You were a servant? - I was. I am.
能做这份工作也是很幸运
And I was glad to get the work.
我妈妈就是仆人 她是崔维斯牧师家的仆人
My mum's in service. She works for Mr Travis at the vicarage.
我爸是斯凯尔顿庄园的园丁
Dad's a gardener at Skelton Park.
但我一直没放弃学习 明白了吧
But I never gave up on learning, do you see?
我尽量多读书 自学
I read as much as I could and I taught myself,
希望我也能教你们
and I hope to be able to teach you.
或许让你们能走我没能走的捷径
Maybe give you the shortcut that I never had...
好了
Right.
内战
The Civil War.
我们从王权神授讲起吧
Let's start with the Divine Right of Kings.
查尔斯国王
Did King Charles
是否真认为自己是王权神授呢
really believe that he had a Divine Right to rule?
还是因为这对他有利 他才这么说
Or did he just choose to believe it because it suited him?
您是说 国王撒谎了吗
You mean the King was a liar?
不算是
Not quite.
国王跟其他人一样
Kings are like anyone else.
安娜说伊迪丝去了伦敦 我们都知道为什么
Anna says Edith's gone to London and I suppose we all know why.
-非得现在说这个吗 -是的 我觉得
- Do we have to do this now? - Yes, I really think -
卡森 怎么回事 男仆呢
Carson, what's happened? Where are the footmen?
我正要跟您商量这事 老爷
That is something I need to discuss with you, My Lord.
托马斯割腕了
Thomas has cut his wrists?
-恐怕是的 -老天爷
- Yes, I'm afraid so, My Lord. - God in Heaven.
都谁知道了
Who knows?
就几个人 我也不打算说出去
Not many and I should like to keep it that way.
我就说他患了流感病了
I shall say that he is ill with influenza.
卡森 不必费心给我们上茶了
Carson... please don't bother with serving our tea.
如果您不介意 夫人
With your permission, My Lady.
真悲哀 太悲哀了
How sad. How very sad.
您还觉得解雇巴罗是经济的办法吗 爸爸
Do you still think dismissing Barrow was a useful saving, Papa?
这话也太过分了 即使是你
That's rather below the belt, even for you.
他不必去医院
Look, we've kept him out of the hospital.
克拉克森医生会在这儿给他处理伤口
Dr Clarkson stitched him up here.
他说巴克斯特小姐发现得及时
He says Miss Baxter found him in time.
我稍后就上去
I'll go up in a minute.
我回来时见到克拉克森医生离开 怎么回事
I saw Doctor Clarkson leaving when I got back. What was he doing here?
巴罗先生病了
Mr Barrow has been taken poorly.
他要卧床一两日
He will spend a day or two in bed.
安娜和巴克斯特小姐会照顾他的
Anna and Miss Baxter will look after him.
怎么样 莫斯利先生
How was it, Mr Molesley?
我今天讲得很开心
I enjoyed myself today.
学生们对我很好
The children were generous to me.
学生们简直着迷了
The children were spellbound.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表