剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
如果没别的事...
Now, if that will be all...
没了 谢谢你
Yes, thank you.
你好
Hello.
你都自己寄信吗
Do you post your own letters?
这一封今天必须要寄出
It was vital it went off today
我也不擅找人代劳
and I'm never very good at delegating.
其实 我很高兴碰到你
As a matter of fact, I'm glad to see you.
我很想听听你的建议
I'd value your advice.
我收到约克郡皇家医院的一封来信
I've had a letter from the Royal Yorkshire Hospital,
问我能否担任新捐助人董事会的主席
asking if I'd head the new Board of Charitable Donors.
我们就能一起共事了
We'd be working alongside.
那得看合并后我还是不是医院司务
Well, that's if I stay the almoner, once we've amalgamated.
你当然还会是
Well, of course you would.
合并后 我们能避免重复工作
When we combine, we'll avoid duplicating our efforts.
整个效率会比现在大有提高
The whole thing would work a lot more efficiently than it does now.
那你不反对这个计划了
So you don't disagree with the plan?
你看不出这意味着什么吗
Well, don't you see what it could mean?
我们的X光机有多老了
How old is our X-ray machine?
克拉克森真会用吗
Does Clarkson really know how to use it?
我们有什么先进的外科手术吗 没有
What advanced surgery do we offer? None.
伯爵家有谁割了手指 都会跑去伦敦
If a family at the Abbey has a cut finger, they go to London,
可其他人呢
but what about everyone else?
我看你也会去伦敦吧
I bet you'd go to London too.
可能会 但是不应该非去不可
I probably would, but I shouldn't have to.
况且还有些人 根本没有这个选择
And what about people who don't have that option?
那么战线划好了 我们得一决高下了
So the battle lines are drawn and now we must fight it out.
很高兴我们是同盟
Well, I'm glad we're to be allies.
我得走了
I must be going.
格兰瑟姆老夫人还是苦苦反对吧
I assume old Lady Grantham is still bitterly opposed?
当然 肯定免不了大战一场
Of course, so there'll be wigs on the green before we're done.
那就如此吧 大战一场
So be it. Wigs on the green it is.
唐顿诊疗所
梅森先生失去农场的事
Poor Daisy's in a terrible state about
让黛西烦恼极了
Mr Mason losing his farm.
也难怪 那地方很美 他也是个好人
I don't blame her, it's a beautiful place and he's a lovely man.
她觉得夫人或许愿意帮忙
She seems to think that Her Ladyship might want to help.
怎么帮呢
I don't see how.
他们喜欢梅森先生 可又能做什么呢
I mean, they like Mr Mason, but what can they do?
听她的口气 他们不太喜欢新东家
The way she talks, they didn't much take to the new owners.
能麻烦你问问吗
But do you think you could ask?
我可以转告她 黛西很烦恼
I can tell her Daisy's worried,
但也仅此而已
but I can't do more than that.
好的 那我去忙了
Very well. I'd better get on.
-换我就不掺和 -当然
- I shouldn't get involved. - No.
你从不喜欢帮助别人 是吧
And you don't like to get involved in helping others, do you?
我这不是在帮你吗
I'm trying to help you.
有什么有意思的吗
Anything interesting?
这个有意思吧
Is this interesting?
助理管家 职务繁杂 立即开工
'Assistant butler, varied duties, start at once.'
号♥码是里彭的
Then there's a Ripon number.
你要是不用搬太远倒是不错
It would be nice if you didn't have to move far away.
对谁不错
Nice for whom?
你就是不肯让我喜欢你 是吧 不管我怎么做
You won't let me be fond of you, will you? No matter what I do.
我是不是放了一小罐油在这儿
Did I leave a tin of oil in here?
我放在壁炉台上了
I put it on the mantelpiece.
卡森先生让我给钟上弦
Mr Carson wants me to wind the clocks.
我觉得有挂毯那个房♥间的钟
I've an idea the one in the tapestry room
得额外照料一下
needs extra loving care.
我给钟上过发条 要帮忙吗
I used to wind the clocks. Do you want some help?
别担心 巴罗先生
Don't worry, Mr Barrow,
我上一份工作照看过钟
I looked after the clocks in my last place.
助理管家到底做什么呢
What's an assistant butler when it's at home, anyway?
我想知道知道
That's what I'd like to know.
它们可真大
Well, they're big enough.
他们都是好家畜 小姐
They're good animals, milady.
他们长得很好 会在马尔顿长脸的
They've done well and they will again at Malton.
玛丽戈德小姐
Miss Marigold!
伊迪丝小姐知道你们过来吗
Does Lady Edith know you're here?
她本会亲自来的 可她人在伦敦
She would've come herself, but she's in London.
那么 你愿意带它们去参展吗
So you're happy to enter them for the show?
非常乐意
Very happy.
德鲁太太呢
Where's Mrs Drewe?
她去镇上了 不过很快就会回来的
She's gone into town, but she'll be back soon.
-我们该回家了 -不用急
- We should probably get home. - Well, there's no great rush.
-德鲁太太肯定想见见玛丽戈德吧 -这...
- Won't Mrs Drewe want to see Marigold? - Well...
没错 我想
Yes, I would.
您真好 小姐
It's kind of you, milady.
我很想看看她
I'd love to look at her.
你好啊
Hello.
还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
她当然记得你 对吗 亲爱的
Of course she remembers you, don't you, darling?
真谢谢你们
It's been so nice,
但我们该带他们回去吃午饭了
but I think we ought to get them back for their luncheon.
回大宅去吃午饭
Back to the big house for luncheon.
让她走吧 玛吉
Let her go, Margie.
我们不能耽误了他们
We mustn't hold them up.
好了 亲爱的 过来 跟你姨妈走了
That's it, my love, you come with me, back to your auntie.
好 下午我会传信给芬奇先生
Good, well, I'll send a note to Mr Finch in the afternoon.
谢谢你 德鲁先生
Thank you, Mr Drewe.
但愿以后不会再有人叫我姨妈了
I hope that's the last time anyone calls me Auntie.
好了 去工作吧
Right, back to work.
卡森先生
Mr Carson?
不知道我下午能不能请一会儿假
I wonder if I could have some time off, this afternoon,
去参加个面试
for an interview?
面试 你要找工作吗
Interview? What, for a job?
对 就在本地 里彭附近的罗特莱庄园
Yes, it's quite local - Rothley Manor near Ripon.
我打了电♥话♥ 他们让我今天去
I telephoned and they said to look in today.
你还真是不浪费时间啊
You don't let the grass grow, I must say.
那我能去吗
So I can go?
请便
Be my guest.
谢谢 卡森先生
Thank you, Mr Carson.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我要是走运 就根本不用走人了
If I was lucky, I wouldn't be leaving.
-孩子们喜欢那些猪吗 -他们爱死了
- Did the children like the pigs? - They loved them.
德鲁特别自豪
Drewe was as proud as punch showing them off.
德鲁太太在吗
Was Mrs Drewe there?
我们要走的时候她正好回来了
She came just before we left
她很高兴见到玛丽戈德 是吧 妈妈
and she enjoyed seeing Marigold, didn't she, Mama?
她特别激动
She was quite overcome.
是啊 我觉得她非常高兴
Yes, I think she was very pleased.
午餐好了吗
Is that luncheon?
卡森 爸爸说要装饰下仆人休息室的时候
Carson, when Papa offered to decorate the servants' hall,
根本没仔细考虑
he wasn't really thinking.
要是你想把婚宴安排在这儿
If you'd like your reception to be here,
我们可以在大厅举♥行♥
we can hold it in the hall,
或者你任选一个房♥间都行
or whichever room you choose.
谢谢您的好意 小姐
That's very kind of you, My Lady.
不必客气 我们会很高兴的 是吧 爸爸
Not a bit, we'd be delighted, wouldn't we, Papa?
不过你想拒绝的话可别不好意思
But you must feel free to refuse.
不太可能
Oh, there's not much chance of that.
跟休斯太太聊聊 她可能有不同意见
Speak to Mrs Hughes, she may feel differently.
怎么会
Why should she?
只是有可能 毕竟是她的婚礼
She just may, that's all, it's her wedding.
我们去吧
Shall we go in?
当然 我很乐意设在仆人休息室 老爷
Of course, I'd have been very happy in the servants' hall, My Lord...
别担心 卡森 咱俩都没必要假装
Don't worry, Carson, there's no point even pretending
我们能争得过玛丽小姐
that we can argue with Lady Mary, either of us.
这样不对
This isn't right.
-让我缓一缓就没事了 -不
- Give me a moment, I'll be fine. - No.
我是说 你不该独自流泪
I mean, it's not right for you to cry alone.
你结婚了 这意味着你再也不用独自流泪了
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表