剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
而毁掉一切
simply for the sake of change?
我觉得这恐怕不能真实反映当下情况
I'm not sure that's a true representation of the case.
是啊 这一计划的好处良多
Exactly. There are many benefits to be had from the plan.
对谁有好处
But benefits for whom?
老天
Goodness.
我以为我是要被一群团结一致的人教训呢
I thought I was here to be lectured by a united group,
而不是见证这样的激烈混战
not to witness a battle royal.
你不喜欢看场好争斗吗
Don't you enjoy a good fight?
恐怕未必
I'm not sure I do, really.
我婆婆对他人的观点
My mother-in-law has a certain myopia
向来看不清楚
when it comes to anyone else's point of view.
恰恰相反 我看得很清楚
On the contrary, I have a clarity of vision
这让我不会受情绪所控制
that allows me to resist a housemaid's trap of sentimentality.
你是太激动忘了礼节了
Your enthusiasm is getting the better of your manners.
我们不能别吵了吗
Can't we stop this beastly row?
能就好了
How I wish we could.
我...
Because I...
我
I...
很抱歉
I'm so sorry...
托马斯 扶他左边
Thomas, on his left side.
把餐巾给我
Give me napkins!
我叫救护车
I'll call the ambulance.
-给他保暖 -把我的衣服给他
- Keep him warm. - Take my coat.
-怎么回事 -他的溃疡爆了
- What is it? - His ulcer has burst.
-什么 -他不会有事吧
- What? - Will he be all right?
我们得尽快送他去医院
We must get him to hospital as quickly as we can.
我在呢 亲爱的 别担心
I'm here, darling, don't worry.
如果我大限已至 要知道我很爱你
If this is it, just know I have loved you very, very much.
不会的 亲爱的 我们不会允许的
This isn't it, darling. Don't... We won't let this be it.
-要喝水吗 -万万不可
- Some water? - No! No water.
安稳住他 等救护车来
Just keep him steady until the ambulance arrives.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
好了
All right.
情况很严重吗
Is he very bad?
我已经叫了救护车 随时会来了
I've rung for the ambulance. It could be here at any moment.
巴克斯特小姐 安娜 去给夫人们拿衣服
Miss Baxter, Anna, fetch their ladyships' coats.
-还有伊迪丝小姐 -那我呢 卡森先生
- Don't forget Lady Edith. - What about me, Mr Carson?
你去找些有用的东西来
You might put together some things that could be useful.
快点吧 没时间了
But hurry, there's no time to lose.
真难以相信
I can't believe it.
生命苦短 死亡难逃
Life is short, death is sure.
我们只知道这些
That is all we know.
他这是吓坏了
There is a man who's been shaken to the roots of his soul.
他生命的一切根基终究是肉体凡胎
Everything he based his life on has proved mortal, after all.
没时间讨论哲学了 帕特莫太太
We've no time for philosophy, Mrs Patmore.
我们要怎么帮忙
What can we do to help?
送点咖啡上去吧
Let's send up some coffee.
格兰瑟姆夫人 我不知道我能帮上什么
Lady Grantham, I'm not sure how much use I can be here.
是啊 您还是走吧
Of course, you should go.
我会考虑新计划的
I will consider the new plan.
不 就这样吧
Don't. That is, let it stand.
我认为改变对双方都会有好处的
I believe the change will work well for both establishments.
好吧
Very well.
-老夫人 -代我跟安问好
- Lady Grantham. - Give my love to dear Annie.
我会的
I will.
救护车到了
The ambulance is here!
别斥责我 妈妈 我认为新体系更好
Don't reprimand me, Mama, I think the new system will be better
我现在没时间讲求外交辞令
and I haven't got time to be diplomatic.
你不觉得我要担心的事够多了吗
Don't you think I have enough things to worry about?
我们还是坦诚点好 最近秘密太多了
It's better we should be honest. There've been too many secrets.
不要再保什么密了
Let's have no more of them.
如果你是指玛丽戈德
If you mean Marigold,
那事已定 你也知道我很抱歉
that's settled and you know I am sorry.
我们就想着罗伯特吧
Now let us concentrate on Robert?
他们准备好了 要现在带走他
They're ready. They want to take him now.
姑娘们 玛丽 伊迪丝
Girls. Mary. Edith.
我们走吧
We must go!
伊迪丝 亲爱的 有消息打电♥话♥来
Edith, dear, telephone with any news.
-多晚都要打来 -好的
- No matter how late. - I will.
我开车送你 和格兰瑟姆老夫人
I'll take you home in my car. And Lady Grantham.
稍等
In a moment.
你好苍白
You're quite pale.
我们一起走吧
We'll go together.
你吓着了
You've had a shock.
我今晚吓着好几次了
I think I've had a few shocks this evening.
他们正在把您的车开过来
They're bringing your car round.
先让救护车走吧
Oh, let the ambulance get away.
这顿饭可是超过您的预料了
There's a dinner that delivered more than you bargained for.
你要跟他们一起去吗
Are you going to follow them?
还是别去太多人 有消息她们会打来的
I don't want to crowd him, but they'll ring when they have news.
能也通知我办公室一声吗
Can you let my office know?
当然
Of course.
但您得帮个忙 回答我个问题
If you'll do me a favour and answer one question.
您今晚为什么来
Why did you come here tonight?
你岳祖母很有说服力
Your grandmother-in-law can be very persuasive.
我真想知道她怎么做到的
I'd love to know how she did it.
我妻子有位兄弟 叫霍拉斯·德维尔·科尔
My wife has a brother called Horace de Vere Cole.
-你可能听说过 -那个喜欢恶作剧的
- You may have heard of him. - The prankster?
他是不是假扮
Didn't he board a warship
土耳其代表上过一艘战舰
pretending to be the leader of a Turkish delegation?
阿比西尼亚人号♥ 是的
Abyssinian, but yes.
他总是做那种事
He was always doing that sort of thing.
几年前
Some years ago,
他和几个朋友在皮卡迪利大街上挖了道沟
he and a few friends dug a trench across Piccadilly
导致伦敦一片混乱
and London was thrown into total chaos.
-但是 -我当时也有份
- But what -- - I was one of the chaps responsible.
我们穿上了工人的衣服 根本没人拦着
We dressed as workmen and no one stopped us.
等我们挖好 从东区到贝尔格雷夫广场
And by the time we'd finished every road was jammed
条条路都水泄不通
from the East End to Belgrave Square.
老夫人威胁要说出去吗
And old Lady Grantham threatened to give you away?
那是很久以前了
It was long ago now,
但报纸肯定会以此大做文章
but the papers would be sure to make it look as bad as possible
如果一顿饭能了事也不算什么
and a dinner seemed a price worth paying to avert it.
我的车来了
And there's my car.
我该走了
So, I'd better be off.
谢谢 小姐
Thank you, m'lady.
是玛丽小姐打来的
That was Lady Mary.
老爷已经做了手术 在休息了
His lordship's had his operation and now he's resting.
夫人要留在那儿过夜
Her ladyship is staying overnight,
但玛丽小姐和伊迪丝小姐会回来
but Lady Mary and Lady Edith will come home.
-做了什么手术啊 -他们进行了胃切除
- What was the operation? - They performed a gastrectomy.
那是什么意思
What's that?
不关我们的事
No business of ours.
他不会有事吧
Will he be all right?
听上去应该是不会有大碍
It sounds as if he has a good chance.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我早上问问他是不是需要什么
I'll find out if there's anything he needs in the morning.
我这就过去给夫人送东西
I'll walk down there now with some things for her ladyship.
我陪你去吧
I'll come with you.
我真松了口气
I'm quite relieved.
当然了
Of course you are.
不 老实说 我本以为我不会在意呢
No, I didn't think I'd mind one way or the other, to be honest.
肯定是人老了 心也软了
I must be getting soft in my old age.
别让其他猛兽知道 他们会扑上来的
Well, don't let the other animals find out, or they'll pounce.
别说他了 我们走吧
Leave him alone. Now, we should go.
我们明天轮流吧 让妈妈可以休息
We can take it in turns tomorrow. So Mama can have some rest.
好吧
Very well.
我先去 斯塔克载我去 把妈妈拉回来
I'll go first. Stark can take me there and bring Mama back.
多么恐怖的回忆啊
What a terrifying reminder.
一秒钟 你的人生都改变了
In one second your whole life can change.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表