剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
-你怎么知道 -我偷偷去旁听了
- How do you know? - Because I crept in and listened.
-不是吧 -真的 你简直天生是这个料
- You never. - I did. And you're a natural.
那么
So,
你要抛弃我们转投学术界了吗 莫斯利先生
are we to lose you to the groves of academe, Mr Molesley?
我能先再教一阵
Can I teach a little while longer
再考虑做大改变吗 卡森先生
before I re-order my world, Mr Carson?
我很高兴 你是个好人 莫斯利先生
I'm glad, though. You're a kind man, Mr Molesley.
你的善良也该受到回报了
It's about time you were rewarded for your kindness.
他会好起来的 小姐 而且也不必进医院
He'll recover, M'Lady. And he hasn't had to go to hospital.
-能替他保密吗 -卡森先生也是这意思
- Can we keep it quiet? For his sake. - That's what Mr Carson wants.
今天真是够呛
What a day.
我毁了伊迪丝小姐的生活
I ruin Lady Edith's life
巴罗又企图轻生
and Barrow tries to end his.
-伊迪丝小姐怎么样了 -她去了伦敦
- How is Lady Edith? - She's gone to London.
这也难怪
Which is hardly to be wondered at,
她唯一的姐姐毁了她
when her only sister has wrecked her
过上幸福满足生活的机会
chances of a happy, fulfilling life.
赫克瑟姆侯爵不肯回心转意吗
Lord Hexham won't come round?
伊迪丝小姐认为不会
Lady Edith thinks not.
我很遗憾
And I'm sorry.
那您呢
What about you?
您还考虑过塔伯特先生的事吗
Have you thought any more about Mr Talbot?
别提了 你跟布兰森先生一样坏
Don't you start. You're as bad as Mr Branson.
怎么 他做什么了
Why? What's he done?
他叫塔伯特先生来这儿
He asked Mr Talbot to come here
还一直不停地唠叨我
and he keeps going on and on and on.
但塔伯特先生不适合我
But Mr Talbot's not right for me.
他就是不适合 我们不会幸福的
He's not. We'd be miserable.
-只要您确定 -我确定
- As long as you're sure that you... - I am sure!
抱歉
I apologise.
就是
It's just
没人相信我了解自己的心意
nobody can believe that I know my own mind.
当然 小姐
Of course, M'Lady.
好了 还需要我做什么吗
Right. Can I do anything more for you?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
晚安
Good night.
安娜
And Anna...
抱歉
..I'm sorry.
-你不能确定这就完了 -我确定
- You don't know that's the end. - Yes, I do.
别怪他
And please don't think badly of him.
都怪我自己
It was my own fault.
我挺喜欢他的
Well, I liked him.
我也是
Me, too.
你姐姐可不怎么帮忙啊
Your sister hasn't been helpful.
我和玛丽
Mary and I are locked into a kind of
要斗一辈子了
lifelong struggle and I don't know,
外人很难理解 我自己都不理解
it's hard for an outsider to understand. It's hard for me.
是谁发明了家庭啊 我真想知道
Who invented families? That's what I'd like to know.
琼斯小姐今天什么时候来
What time is Miss Jones coming today?
五点 喝茶时间
Five. For tea.
我们知道她真名吗
Do we know her real name yet?
她笔名是卡珊德拉·琼斯 账户也是这个名字
She only writes as Cassandra Jones which is the name on her account.
那或许就是她的真名了
Perhaps it is her real name, after all.
不管是不是真的
Well, real or not,
她的读者不少 我们最好合得来
she has quite a following. So we'd better be pals.
你怎么让她来的
How did you get her to come here?
我是逼她来的
I'm afraid I forced her.
她想要更多钱
Look, she wants more money
专栏那么火 这也合情合理
which is fair enough given the success of the column,
但我坚持我们当面商议
but I insisted we negotiate in person.
-为什么 -我好奇啊 你不吗
- Why? - I was curious. Aren't you?
万一她派个人来假冒自己呢
Suppose she sends someone to impersonate her,
既然她那么神神秘秘的
if she's as secretive as all that?
我们定个暗号♥来表示我们觉得是不是真是她吧
Let's have a sign if we think it's the real Cassandra.
如果你觉得她说的是真话 就说"香蕉"
Say, "Bananas" if you think she's telling the truth.
好啊 那就这个了
All right. Bananas it is.
我们能进来吗
May we come in?
你好 巴罗先生
Hello, Mr Barrow.
给你这个 让你好起来
Here you are. To make you feel better.
谢谢 乔治少爷
Thank you very much, Master George.
我们希望你好起来 巴罗
We want you to get better, Barrow.
真的 乔治少爷最希望了
Truly. And no-one more than Master George.
至少我还有一个朋友
At least I've got one friend, eh?
你孤单吗
Have you been lonely?
如果是 我也只能怪自己
If I have, I've only myself to blame.
我做过些事 说过些话
I've done and said things.
我也不知道为什么 就是忍♥不住
I don't know why, I can't stop myself.
现在我要付出代价
Now I'm paying the price.
真奇怪 我也可以这么说自己呢
Strange. I could say the same.
卡森先生告诉他们你是
Mr Carson's told them that you've got...
得了流感 我知道
'Flu. I know.
打扰 小姐
I beg your pardon, M'Lady.
我们走了 巴罗
We're going Barrow
希望你情况有所好转 真的
and I hope things improve for you. I really do.
我也想对您说这话 希望不会唐突 小姐
I'd say the same if it weren't impertinent, M'Lady.
-再见 巴罗先生 -再见 乔治少爷
- Goodbye, Mr Barrow. - Goodbye, Master George.
-今天就是大日子了 -饶了我吧
- So. Today's the big day. - Oh, spare me.
-要带黛西一起去吗 -如果可以的话
- Do you want to take Daisy with you? - Oh, if I'm allowed.
我外甥女也不错
I mean my niece is good
但看到那么些老爷太太小姐
but she might be dumbstruck with those Lords
坐在前厅里怕是要傻眼
and Ladies sitting in my front room.
说起来 村民怎么会知道他们去过
Come to think of it, how will the village know that they've been?
露西保证了这一点
Lucy's seen to that.
《回声报》的人五点会来
We've got the man from The Echo coming at five.
贴张海报好了
Put up a poster, why don't you?
他们是在做好事 卡森先生 别败兴
They're doing something nice, Mr Carson. Don't spoil it.
是啊 真好
Yes. Very nice.
让公众都知道老爷坐在
For the public to read about the cakes and dainties
通奸者的桌边大吃美味佳肴
His Lordship is guzzling as he sits at the adulterers' table!
我相信楼上的桌子边也坐过几个通奸者
I'm sure there've been a few adulterers sat at the table upstairs.
-这不一样 -怎么不一样
- That is different. - Why?
更别提阁楼那个企图自杀的男仆了
To say nothing of suicidal footman in the attic!
我们这都怎么了
What are we coming to?
幸好老夫人不用看到这一切
I only thank God that the Dowager isn't here to witness it.
-您居然真来了 -你说得那么紧急
- I can't believe you came. - You made it sound so urgent.
但我还是很感激您 多谢了
Even so, I really appreciate it. Thank you.
-您回家时一切都好吧 -不算好
- Was everything all right when you got home? - Well no, not really.
-斯普拉特不在家 -您说过会回来吗
- Spratt has gone away. - Did you tell him you were coming back?
好管家不该需要人说
A good butler should not need to be told.
她们在哪 我心碎的孙女们
Now, where are they? My broken-hearted granddaughters?
只有玛丽在 伊迪丝去伦敦了
It's just Mary. Edith's gone up to London.
我写信时还不知道
I didn't know when I wrote.
那更好
All the better.
我们怎么拿过去啊
But how will we get it all there?
他们让我用车呢
They're letting me have a car.
因为是要给老爷上茶
Seeing as I'm giving tea to His Lordship.
准备好了吗 他们已经把车调过来了
You're ready, then? They've brought the car round.
安德鲁 拿出去吧
Andrew, carry that out.
祝你好运
And very, very good luck.
也祝我们都好远
And good luck to us all
期待能避免流言蜚语估计也是无用的
in the vain hope that we'll avoid scandalous gossip.
-你个老丧气鬼 -你不是要抛弃我了吧
- You're such an old curmudgeon. - Don't say you're going off me.
不 因为你是我家丧气鬼
No, because you're MY curmudgeon
这就不一样了
and that makes all the difference.
奶奶 您什么时候到的
Granny. When did you arrive?
昨天晚上
Yesterday evening.
前一晚待在南安普顿
I spent the night before in Southampton
然后又在火车上辗转了一整天
and an entire day on trains.
马不停蹄地赶回来了
So I've come hot foot.
如果您是为伊迪丝的事来斥责我 别了
If you're here to reprimand me about Edith, please don't.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表