剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Don't be silly. She's missing now and soon she'll be found.
-找到了吗 -没有 老爷
- Any luck? - I'm afraid not, milord.
巴罗
Barrow...
您开车了吗 小姐
Have you got a car here, milady?
什么 没有 我跟爸妈来的 怎么了
What? No, I came with my parents. Why?
我知道在哪能找到她
I know where we'll find her.
-在哪 -我刚发现玛吉也不见了
- Where? - I've just realised Margie's gone too
她把车也开走了
and she's taken the truck.
-你是说 -恐怕是的 小姐
- You mean she... - I'm afraid so, milady,
但别担心 她不会伤她
but don't worry, she won't hurt her.
不管怎样 她不会伤害她
Whatever she does, she won't hurt her.
安抚好他们 我们走
Calm them down and let's go.
没事 我们接到了消息
It's all right, we had a message.
德鲁太太找到她了
Mrs Drewe found her
带她回了家 好保护她
and has taken her home to be out of harm's way.
您能带我去接她吗
Could you take me there now to collect her?
当然 我去开车
Of course. I'll get the car.
-怎么回事 -不用紧张了 小姐
- What's going on? - Panic over, milady.
玛丽戈德小姐在紫杉农场德鲁太太那儿
Miss Marigold's at Yew Tree Farm with Mrs Drewe.
他们这就去接她
They've just gone to fetch her now.
跟德鲁太太在农场 为什么
At the farm with Mrs Drewe? Why?
她带她过去好保护她 其实是好心
She took her there for safety. It was good of her, really.
我们怎么回去啊
And how will we get back?
请让我一个人进去
Please, let me go in alone.
-我也来 -不 我不想吓到她
- I'll come. - No, I don't wanna frighten her.
让他去吧 他心里有数
Let him, he knows what he's doing.
她无聊了
She was bored.
他们根本没留意她 根本没留意
They were paying her no attention, none at all.
你就把她带回来了
So you brought her here.
我还能带她去哪
Where else would I bring her?
这是她家
This is her home...
而且根本没人照顾她 没人
..And no-one was looking after her, not one of 'em.
把她给我
Give her to me now.
你不是生气了吧 蒂姆
You're not angry are you, Tim?
你不会气我想抱紧她
Surely, you can't be angry that I only want to hold her close
尽可能地爱她吧
and love her as much as I can.
不 亲爱的
No, my darling.
我不生气
I'm not angry at all.
但你得把她给我
But give her to me...
求你
..Please.
好了 安安全全的
There we are, safe and sound.
亲爱的
Hello, darling.
我们带你上车回家了
Let's get you back in the car and off home.
我早上会开始找别的农场
I'll start looking for another tenancy in the morning.
很遗憾 德鲁
I am sorry, Drewe.
我愿尽力帮忙
I want to help as much as I can.
如果需要我帮任何忙尽管说
Please, just tell me if there's anything you need from me.
-您真周到 老爷 -不是周到
- That's very kind of you, milord. - It's not kind.
与你和德鲁太太的付出相比这回报微不足道
It's a poor return for what you and Mrs Drewe have done for us.
-我知道伊迪丝小姐 -好了
- I know how much Lady Edith... - There you are.
我知道我们都欠你和你妻子的
..Know how much all of us owe to you and your wife.
不必过意不去
Don't feel badly.
我和伊迪丝小姐本来定下个计划
We made a plan, Lady Edith and I,
但我们却忘了感情这回事
but we forgot about emotion...
感情次次都会坏事
..And emotion's what can trip you up every time.
保佑你 德鲁
God bless you, Drewe.
保佑你和你家人
God bless you and your family.
也保佑您 老爷
The same to you, milord.
还有您家人
The very same to you.
他同意了
He's agreed.
这似乎很不公平 但我左思右想
It seems very unfair, but I've thought and thought about it
我们恐怕没别的办法
and I don't see what else we can do.
我觉得这样也好
I think it's for the best.
我知道这样最好
I know it's for the best.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表