剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Goodbye, Dr Clarkson.
再见 格兰瑟姆夫人
Goodbye, Lady Grantham.
茶端好了吗
Has tea gone up?
还没呢 大老爷
Not yet, oh great one.
你在德莱顿园顺利吗
How did you get on at Dryden Park?
不太合适我 卡森先生
It wasn't right for me, Mr Carson.
真可惜 莫斯利先生 安德鲁 上茶
Pity. Mr Molesley, Andrew, tea.
-就快了 -别担心 会找到的
- Won't be long now. - Don't worry. Something will turn up.
我走了你肯定高兴吧
I expect you will be glad to see the back of me.
如果这是你想要的
If it's what you want.
-他可是真心的 -别费事了
- He means it too. - Don't fish.
人家没那个意思
Especially where they're never going to bite.
你看错我了 你们都看错了
You've got me wrong. You all have.
怎么看错你了
How have we got you wrong?
我从安迪那里只想得到友谊
I don't want anything from Andy but friendship.
他初来时我们是朋友
We were friends when he first came.
是我帮他得到这份工作的
I helped to get him the job, for God's sake!
但现在你们让他不信任我了
But now you've all poisoned his mind against me.
-那就去跟他说 -已经太迟了
- Then tell him. - It's too late.
伤害已经造成
The damage has been done.
你反正也不信我
You don't believe me anyway.
休斯太太
Mrs Hughes.
您能去下夫人的房♥间吗
Can you pop up to Her Ladyship's room for a moment?
-什么事 -玛丽小姐为您准备了惊喜
- Whatever for? - Lady Mary has a surprise for you.
惊喜 给我
A surprise? For me?
怎么回事
Why?
您明天要结婚了
You're getting married tomorrow.
可能跟这事有关
That might have something to do with it.
我们五点见吧
Can we meet there at five?
她来了 著名编辑
Here she is, the famous editor!
事业蒸蒸日上
Trailing streamers of success.
这是小样
This is the mock-up.
我们能及时完成真是奇事
It does seem weird that we managed it in time.
我们
We managed it?
办公室 我们一起完成的
The office. We all pulled together.
我觉得这太棒了 你说呢
I think it's perfectly brilliant, darling. Don't you?
我回来了 我上楼去收拾了
I'm back, but I'm going upstairs to get straight.
-也冷静一下 -怎么了 你今天如何
- And to calm down. - Why? How was your day?
早上很有趣 下午很累人
The morning was interesting. The afternoon was ghastly.
妈妈 你会...
Oh, Mama, you'll find...
瞧 这衣服这下看起来好点了
See? That dress doesn't look bad now
能衬托刺绣的颜色
as a foil to set off the colours of the embroidery.
是啊 朴素倒成了优点了
I agree. It's plainness is a virtue.
长度我们也能调整一下
And I'm sure we can do something about the length.
怎么回事 谁跟我解释一下这是干什么
Excuse me? Will someone explain to me what's going on?
-玛丽小姐没跟您说吗 夫人 -说什么
- Didn't Lady Mary tell you, My Lady? - Tell me what?
休斯太太要
That Mrs Hughes is going
借您的一件大衣用来结婚
to borrow one of your coats to be married in.
你们翻我衣柜之前都不先问问我吗
Was I to have any say in this as you rifle through my cupboards?
夫人 显然是出了点误会
Your Ladyship, there's obviously been a misunderstanding.
我真没想到 休斯太太
I'm surprised at you, Mrs Hughes.
我可没想到你会做出这种事
This is not the kind of behaviour I would look for from you.
我们这就把衣服挂好 不打搅您了
We'll hang them up at once and leave you in peace.
是这样 玛丽小姐说
You see, Lady Mary said -
玛丽小姐随便怎么处置她自己的衣服都行
Lady Mary may dispose of her own clothes as she sees fit.
但她凭什么随意处置我的衣服
But I do not know what gives her the right to dispose of mine.
请出去吧 我头疼 得躺躺了
Now please leave me. I have a headache and I need to lie down.
-你挺快啊 -小姐
- You're very prompt. - Oh, My Lady.
刚刚出了件糟糕的事
We've had an awful business.
休斯太太试衣服时夫人走了进来
Her Ladyship walked in when Mrs Hughes was trying on the coats.
我说不好 她似乎以为我们是在偷衣服
And... I don't know. She seemed to think we were stealing them.
-别傻了 -是真的
- Don't be silly. - I'm not.
我从没见她那么生气 可怜的休斯太太
I've never seen her so angry. Poor Mrs Hughes.
她难过极了
She feels awful.
明天就大婚了 这怎么行 交给我吧
We can't have that on the day before her wedding. Leave it to me.
什么事
Yes?
希望安娜是说错了
I hope Anna's wrong,
但她似乎认为
but she seems to think
您不愿借衣服给休斯太太结婚穿
you didn't want to lend Mrs Hughes a coat for her wedding.
我走进来时就看见她们在试我的衣服
Well, I just walked in and there they were putting on my clothes.
您没失礼吧
Please tell me you weren't rude.
你妈妈下午跟奶奶闹得很不愉快
Your mother has had a horrible afternoon with Granny.
他们互不相让
They were at each other's throats.
那就可以羞辱一位
Is that excuse insulting a woman
多年来对我们尽心尽责
who has served us faithfully for many years,
只想挑件漂亮衣服结婚穿的女人吗
who simply wanted something nice to be married in?
你怎么不跟我说
Why didn't you tell me about it?
我想说的 您急匆匆地走了
I tried to but you stormed off.
休斯太太在楼上做什么
What was Mrs Hughes doing in there?
真典型啊
Typical though, isn't it?
干了三十年 做错一件事
30 years of service, one wrong move,
你就得滚蛋了
and...snap, you're out on your ear.
他们很感激我们的服务
They're very appreciative of our service.
她没做错什么 也没要滚蛋
It was not a wrong move and she is not out on her ear.
我可不会说夫人的坏话
I won't speak ill of Her Ladyship.
她可在尽力帮梅森先生呢
Not when she's doing what she's doing for Mr Mason.
-怎么回事 -黛西
- What's this? - Daisy.
事情没定下来 别那么说
You must talk like that when it isn't settled.
我希望能定下来
I want to get things settled.
谁不是啊
Don't we all?
你这几天格外低落 巴罗先生
You seem unusually disenchanted with life these days, Mr Barrow.
我看不到未来 卡森先生
I can't see the future, Mr Carson.
不过或许我们都看不到吧
But then, I suppose, none of us can.
别为那事难过
Don't let it upset you.
是让我难过
It does upset me.
我觉得自己像个不乖该挨打的孩子
I felt like a naughty child in need of a smack.
好了 我要上楼了 都过十点了
Anyway, I'm going up now. It's past ten.
谁啊
Yes?
-我能进来吗 -当然
- May I come in? - Please.
休斯太太 我就不绕圈了
Mrs Hughes, I won't beat about the bush.
我早先很过分
I behaved badly earlier.
希望你接受我的道歉
I hope you'll accept my apology.
看到我们都在上面肯定很奇怪 夫人
It must have been strange to find us all there, My Lady.
不管怎样 我不该那个反应
Nevertheless, I have no excuse to behave as I did.
尤其是对你这样我们理应信任的人
Not to someone who deserves our loyalty as you do.
-请原谅我 -当然
- Please forgive me. - Of course.
我只能说我是在气另一件事
I can only say I was angry about something quite different.
并因此影响了我的判断力
I allowed it to cloud my judgement.
这我们都经历过 夫人
We've all done that, My Lady.
最后 希望你接受这件衣服
Finally, I'd like you to have this coat.
这恐怕不好吧
I... I'm not sure it was a good idea.
接受吧 否则我会觉得我毁了气氛
Please. Or I'll feel I've spoiled the day,
这我可万万不愿
which is the very last thing I'd want to do.
另外 我想把这衣服给你了
Furthermore, I want you to keep it.
这我
Well, I...
我让巴克斯特今晚替你改好
I've asked Baxter to fit it for you tonight.
她很乐意帮忙
She's happy to do that.
那好 夫人 我十分感激
Very well, My Lady. I'm very grateful.
我不知道我什么时候会再穿
I'm not sure when I'll wear it again.
-但也难说 -是啊
- But you never know. - You never do.
-晚安了 -晚安 夫人
- I'll say good night. - Good night, Your Ladyship.
-给卡森先生的 -谢谢
- For Mr Carson. - Thank you.
请进
Come in.
谢谢 帕特莫太太
Thank you, Mrs Patmore.
多谢了
That's lovely.
-怎么回事 怎么了 -没事
- What's happened? What's the matter? - Nothing's the matter.
我们来打扮新娘了
We've come to dress the bride.
我从没想到能听到这话
There's a sentence I never thought I'd hear.
戒指
Ring and...
戒指
Ring.
-布洛克先生给您拿来的 -是什么
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表