I've got the equipment right here, thank you, Torchwood.
关闭那个将把两个宇宙都断开
Slam it down and close off both universes.
-(重新启动系统) 我们不能就这样走
But we can't just leave. What about the Daleks? And the Cybermen?
Daleks怎么办
还有Cybermen
They're part of the problem and that makes them part of the solution. Oh, yes.
他们是问题的一部分
也就使他们成为答案的一部分
哦 好极了
Well? Isn't anyone going to ask? What is it with the glasses?
好了 你们不是要问 这眼镜有什么作用吗?
这眼镜有什么作用吗?
- What is it with the glasses? - I can see. That's what.
我可以看见! 就是这个
因为我们有两个分开的世界
'Cause we've got two separate worlds, but in between the two separate worlds,
但在这两个分开的世界中间 我们有零空间
we've got the Void, that's where the Daleks were hiding,
这就是Daleks躲藏的地方
and the Cybermen travelled through the Void to get here
Cybermen通过零空间来到了这里
还有你们这些人 一个又一个 发射到零空间
and you lot, one world to another, via the Void.
哦 我喜欢这个
I like that, "via the Void". Look.
发射到零空间
瞧
I've been through it, do you see?
我曾穿越过它 看得见那东西吗?
COMPUTER: Reboot in three minutes.
那是什么?
- What is it? - Void stuff.
零空间物质
- Like background radiation. - That's it.
就像 哦...
背景辐射
Look at the others.
对头
看看其他人
And the only one who hasn't been through the Void, your mother.
唯一没有穿越过零空间的
你妈妈
这就是为什么她看起来普普通通
- First time she's looked normal in her life. - Oi.
但那些Dalek夹在零空间里过 充满了它
But the Daleks lived inside the Void. They're bristling with it.
Cybermen他们全部都有
Cybermen, all of them, I just open the Void. And reverse.
我只要打开零空间 并倒转
那些零空间物质将被吸回去
The Void stuff gets sucked back inside.
把它们都推进去 把它们都推进去
- Pulling them all in. - Pulling them all in.
抱歉 你刚才说... 什么是零空间?
- Sorry, but what's the Void? - The dead space.
死亡空间
Some people call it hell.
有些人称它为地狱
So you're sending the Daleks and the Cybermen to hell?
那么
我们要把Daleks和Cybermen送进地狱
老兄 我说了他很棒吧
Man, I told you he was good.
但就如你说的
But it's like you said. We've all got Void stuff.
我们也有零空间物质
Me, too, 'cause we went to that parallel world.
我也是 因为我去过那平行世界
如果这么做我们也会被拉进去的
We're all contaminated. We'll get pulled in.
这就是为什么你们得走
That's why you've got to go.
(系统于两分钟后重启)
COMPUTER: Reboot in two minutes.
回到Pete的世界
Back to Pete's world. Hey, we should call it that. "Pete's World".
嘿 我们就该这么叫它 Pete的世界
我不能去 因为我只能留在这一边
I'm opening the Void, but only on this side.
你在那一边会很安全的
You'll be safe on that side.
然后你关闭它
And then you close it? For good?
永久地?
The breach itself is soaked in Void stuff. In the end, it'll close itself.
裂口它自己填满了东西 最终它会关闭上自己
这就结了
And that's it. Kaput.
但你会留在这边
- But you stay on this side? - But you'll get pulled in.
你会被拉进去的
这就是为什么我拿了这些
That's why I got these.
我只要抓紧了就万事大吉
I'll just have to hold on tight. Been doing it all my life.
我应该去
- I'm supposed to go? - Yeah.
是呀
To another world? And then it gets sealed off?
到另一个世界 然后裂口被缝合了
是呀
Yeah.
永远
Forever?
这不会发生的
(SCOFFING) That's not gonna happen.
我们没时间争吵了 这计划可行
We haven't got time to argue. The plan works. We're going.
你们两个 跟着我们
- You, too, all of us. - I'm not leaving him.
爸爸 我不会留下他的
- I'm not going without her. - Oh, my God, we're going.
我得跟她一起走
I've had 20 years without you, so button it.
哦 天哪 我们得出发了
我没有你活了二十年
所以管他呢 我不会丢下她的
I'm not leaving her!
你必须得走
- But you've got to. - Well, that's tough.
太难了
Mum.
-妈妈 -(系统于一分钟后重启)
COMPUTER: Reboot in one minute.
我有十九年的时光被你而充斥
I had a life with you for 19 years.
然后我遇到了博士
But then I met the Doctor.
我看到一切他为我所做的事
And all the things I've seen him do for me,
为你 为我们大家
for you, for all of us,
为这整个愚蠢的星球和那边所有的星球 他一个人做着 妈妈
for the whole stupid planet
and every planet out there. He does it alone, Mum.
但再也不会这样了
But not anymore.
现在他有了我
'Cause now he's got me.
哦 不 你不能
Oh, no, you don't.
他不能再对我这么做了
He's not doing that to me again.
事实上我已经转变了
I think this is the on switch.
我得回去
But I've got to go back.
博士说每次我们用这个时
The Doctor said, every time we use one of these, it damages the whole world.
都会对整个世界造成伤害
那可是很疼啊
- Now that's it. - She's your daughter.
她是你的女儿
She's your daughter, not mine. That's an order.
她是你的女儿 不是我的!
这是命令
Mickey, tell him. Tell him, Mickey! Mickey!
Mickey告诉他 告诉他 Mickey Mickey
一旦裂口坍塌 就全结束了
Once the breach collapses, that's it. You'll never be able to see her again.
你再也不会见到她 你的亲生母亲
Your own mother!
我很早以前就已经决定好了 而且我再也不会离开你
I made my choice a long time ago. And I'm never going to leave you.
那我能帮什么忙吗?
So, what can I do to help?
(系统重新启动 打开访问)
COMPUTER: Systems rebooted. Open access.
那边的坐标 把它们都调成6
Those coordinates over there, set them all at six. And hurry up.
快一点
离我远点
Get away from me.
有Cybermen正在上来
We've got Cybermen on the way up.
离我们有多少层楼?
- How many ?oors down? -just one.
只有一层
我们将撤回到裂口 保留家园世界
We will retreat through the breach.
Regain the home world.
你们将不能通过
FEMALE VOICE: You will not pass.
这是什么意思?
What is the meaning of this?
你们将不能通过
You will not pass.
(CYBERMEN SHOUTING)
我尽了我的职责 为了女王和国家
I did my duty. For Queen and Country.
我尽了我的职责 为了女王和国家
I did my duty. For Queen and Country.
我尽了我的职责 为了女王和国家
I did my duty. For Queen and Country.
(Linux 开始运作)
COMPUTER: Levers operational.
这才像话 能笑能乐 老队伍
That's more like it. Bit of a smile.
希望和荣耀 妈妈和Jack 你和Shake
- The old team. - Hope and Glory.
Mutt and Jeff. Shiver and Shake.
我和什么?
- Which one's Shiver? - Oh, I'm Shake.
哦 我是Shake
按下红色按钮
Press the red button.
裂口开启 是博士 消灭他!
Breach active. It is the Doctor. Exterminate him.
消灭!
Exterminate!
开始后你要抓紧了 它们会把你往后拖
When it starts, just hold on tight. Shouldn't be too bad for us,
但Daleks和Cybermen身上全是零空间物质
but the Daleks and the Cybermen are steeped in Void stuff. Are you ready?
你准备好了?
So are they.
就这样了
我们动手吧!
Let's do it.
(在线)
COMPUTER: Online.
(DALEKS SCREAMING)
(紧急)
裂口打开了 进入零空间
The breach is open. Into the Void!
(CYBERMEN AND DALEKS SHOUTING)
紧急暂时移位
Emergency temporal shift.
(离线)
COMPUTER: Offline.
抓紧!
Hold on!
我得把它推上去!
I've got to get it upright.
(在线并锁定)
COMPUTER: Online and locked.
Rose 抓紧!
Rose. Hold on!
抓紧!
Hold on!
不...
不!
No!
(系统关闭)
CO M P UT E R: Systems closed.
让我回去!
Take me back. Take me back.
让我回去!
让我回去!
Take me back.
不起作用了
It's stopped working.
他成功了
He did it.
他关闭了裂口
He closed the breach.
Rose...
DOCTOR: Rose.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表