Oh, my God. It says yes! I can do it!
设想一下 如果改变监控器 播送某种信♥号♥♥
Hypothetically, if you flip the monitor,
- 就可以改变感应场 太妙了 - Ood会怎么样?
broadcast a flare, it can disrupt the telepathy. Brainstorm!
溃不成军
- What happens to the Ood? -It'll tank them, spark-out!
成功了 就这么做
There we are, then. Do it!
但必须从中♥央♥监控器发出信♥号♥♥
I know, but...
I'd have to transmit from the central monitor.
我们得去Ood居住区
We need to go to Ood Habitation.
就这么做
That's what we'll do, then.
Jefferson先生 有办法出去吗
- Mr Jefferson, sir, any way out? -just about.
差不多了 基地下面
There's a network of maintenance tunnels running underneath the base.
有一组维护隧♥道♥网络
We should be able to gain access from here.
- 通气管 -我也希望如此 但是没有流通空气
Ventilation shafts.
I appreciate the reference, but there's no ventilation.
没有空气 这是为机械设计的 生命体不能通过
No air, in fact, at all.
They were designed for machines, not life forms.
我可以操纵氧气带
But I can manipulate the oxygen field from here,
间歇输送空气
create discrete pockets of atmosphere.
如果能手控氧气带 我能帮助你们通过隧♥道♥
If I control it manually, I can follow you through the network.
很好 我们在下面 你让空气紧跟我们 怎么弄?
Right. So we go down and you make the air follow us by hand?
- 是你让我按按钮的 - 是的 我要求的
You wanted me pressing buttons.
Yep, I asked for it. Okay, we need to get to Ood Habitation. Work out a route.
我们要去Ood居住区 制定一条路线
这样应该能固定
IDA: That should hold it. How's it going?
- 怎么样? - 不错 应该能行
DOCTOR: Fine. Should work.
似乎又不是一个好主意
Doesn't feel like such a good idea now.
那种渴望又出现了
Hmm. There it is again. That itch.
下去...
Go down, go down, go down, go down!
跳跃的冲动 你知道这种感觉如何产生的吗
The urge to jump.
Do you know where it comes from, that sensation?
是基因遗传 人类还是灵长类的时候就有了
Genetic heritage. Ever since we were primates in the trees.
身体在测试
It's our body's way of testing us,
计算是否能跳到下一根树枝上
calculating whether or not we can reach the next branch.
不 不是这样
No, that's not it. That's too kind.
没那么美好
不是跳跃的冲动 比这更深沉
It's not the urge to jump. It's deeper than that.
是坠落的冲动
It's the urge to fall.
博士
Doctor!
- 你还好吧? - 不错 谢谢
- You okay? - Not bad, thanks.
深渊的岩壁和洞内的一样
The wall of the Pit seems to be the same as the cavern,
只是没那么大而已
just not much of it.
20英尺深有个硬壳
There's a crust about 20 feet down.
And then...
然后…没什么 只是深渊
nothing, just the Pit.
好了 继续往下
Okay, then. Lower me down.
来吧
Well, here we go, then.
- Danny - 等一下 核对中
- Danny! - Hold on, just conforming.
Danny 得走了 快
Danny, we've got to go now. Come on.
好了 把它插入监控器 Ood的日子就难过了
There!
Put that in the monitor and it's a bad time to be an Ood!
我们会回来的 明白吗
We're coming back. We're coming back to this room
我们要回来 把博士救上来
and we're getting the Doctor out.
好了 Danny 你第一个 然后是你 然后Toby 我最后
Danny, you go first, then Miss Tyler, then Toby. I'll go last in defensive position.
来吧 越快越好
Now come on, quick as you can!
- 天啊 臭气冲天 你没事吧 - 没事 好得很
God, it stinks. You all right?
- 走哪条路? - 笔直前进 直到我喊停
Yeah, laughing. Which way do we go?
Just go straight ahead. Keep going till I say so.
- 曲线不够美 Danny - 喂 别瞎讲
Not your best angle, Danny.
- 还有更差的 - 喂
Oi, stop it.
- Don't know, could be worse. - ROSE: Oi!
7.1号♥接口拐弯 保持呼吸
Straight on till you find junction 7.1. Keep breathing.
我在帮你们补给氧气
I'm feeding you air. I've got you.
到达7.1号♥了 长官
We're at 7.1, sir.
我看到了
Okay, I've got you.
正给下段隧♥道♥灌氧
I'm just aerating the next section.
有点紧急 不能快点吗
Getting kind of cramped, sir. Can't you hurry up?
- 能量只有一半 - 别抱怨了
- I'm working on half power here. - Stop complaining.
- Jefferson说"别抱怨了" - 我听见了- 他听见了
- Mr. Jefferson said stop complaining. - I heard.
- 空气变稀薄了 - 这回他抱怨了- 我听见了
- He heard. - The air's getting a bit thin.
- He's complaining now. - I heard.
- Danny 是你吗? - 我心情不太好
- Danny, is that you? - I'm not exactly happy.
我还在传送空气 必须给下一段灌氧
I'm just moving the air. I've got to oxygenate the next section.
保持冷静 否则感觉更糟
Now, keep calm or it's gonna feel worse.
(METALLIC RATTLING)
- 是什么?- Jefferson先生 那是什么? - 什么声音?
- What was that? -Mr Jefferson, what was that?
船长 出什么事了?
- What was that noise? - Captain, what was that?
5号♥生活区的接口被打开了 肯定是Ood干的
The junction in Habitation 5 has been opened. It must be the Ood.
- 它们进隧♥道♥了 - 打开接口 - 氧气还没输送完毕 - 别管了 打开
- They're in the tunnels. - Open the gate.
- I've got to get the air in! -DANNY: just open it; sir!
- 它们在哪 接近吗 - 不知道 我看不见它们
- Where are they? Are they close? - I can't tell. I can't see them.
计算机不把Ood算作生命体
The computer doesn't register Ood as proper life forms.
- 谁设计的? - 打开接口
Whose idea was that?
Open the gate!
Danny 立刻左转
Danny, turn left, immediate left!
Ood追来了 能困住它们吗 切断空气?
The Ood, sir, can't you trap them? Cut off the air?
不行 这样会切断你们的氧气供给
Not without cutting off yours.
Danny 右转 加快速度 它们要赶上了
Danny, turn right, go right.
Go faster. They're gonna catch up.
- 我来掩护 - 你不能停下
I'll maintain defensive position.
Tyler小姐 这是我的职责 你有你的任务 别管我
- You can't stop! - Miss Tyler, that's my job.
You've got your task, now see to it.
你们听见他的话了 快转弯
You heard what he said, now shift!
8.2 打开8.2号♥
8.2, open 8.2!
Zack 打开8.2号♥接口
Zack, open 8.2!
- 必须先充氧 - 打开 马上
- I've got to aerate it. - Open it now!
我正全力以赴
I'm trying!
Danny 停下 这没用
Danny, stop it. That's not helping!
Zack 打开它
Zack, get it open!
Jefferson 我得关闭8.1号♥ 才能打开8.2号♥
Jefferson, I've got to open 8.2 by closing 8.1.
你必须马上通过接口 快
You've got to get past the junction, now move!
这是命令 快
That's an order, now move!
这里要缺氧了 Jefferson 自动设置无法更改
I'm gonna lose oxygen, Jefferson.
I can't stop the automatics!
好了 快走
That's it, come on, come on!
Danny 左转 朝9.2号♥走 这是最后一关
Danny, turn left and head for 9.2. That's the last one.
Jefferson 你必须加快速度
Jefferson, you've got to move faster!
- John 快 - Jefferson先生 快
John! Move! Move!
快 不要停
- Mr. Jefferson! Come on! - Keep going!
很遗憾地告诉您 长官
(PANTING)
I regret to inform you, sir, I was a bit slow.
我慢半拍
速度大不如前了
Not so fast these days.
我不能打开8.1号♥ John
I can't open 8.1, John. Not without losing air for the others.
其他人会缺氧
没关系 长官
And quite right, too, sir.
希望给他们赢得了一些时间
I think I bought them a little time.
我无能为力 John
There's nothing I can do, John.
对不起
- I'm sorry. - You've done enough, sir.
你做得很好 长官 这种情况下 您是一个出色的船长
Made a very good captain under the circumstances.
请问 如果不能给这区加氧
Might I ask, if you can't add oxygen to this section,
那能加快抽除氧气吗
can you speed up the process of its removal?
我不明白 你说什么?
I don't understand. What do you mean?
如果我能选择
Well, if I might choose the manner of my departure, sir,
死于缺氧
lack of air seems more natural than, well...
好过死在Ood手中
let's say, death by Ood.
谢谢 长官
I'd appreciate it, sir.
祝你平安 Jefferson先生
Godspeed, Mr Jefferson.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
报告 John Maynard Jefferson队员
Report. Officer John Maynard Jefferson, PKD...
光荣战死
deceased, with honours,
公元43000年 1月2日
43K 2.1.
Zack
Zack, we're at the final junction.
我们到达最后一个接口了
9.2号♥
9.2.
还有…
And, uh.
请记录我的敬意 他拯救我们的生命
If my respects could be on record, he saved our lives.
记录在案 开启9.2号♥接口
Noted. Opening 9.2.
- 放下9.2号♥ Zack 放下 - 回去回去
ROSE: Lower 9.2! Zack, lower it! DANNY: Back, back, back!
回不去了 8.2号♥封闭了 我们被困住了
We can't go back. Look, 8.2's sealed off. We're stuck!
来 上面
Come on! Up!
来 Toby 往上爬
Come on. Toby, come on!
Toby 出来
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表