我们没有零件
We did not have the parts.
总是归结为那些 不是吗?零件
Always comes down to that, doesn't it? The parts.
-船员怎么了?他们在那里? -我们没有零件
What's happened to the crew? Where are they?
We did not have the parts.
-你们船上应该至少有50人 他们去那里了? -我们没有零件
There should've been over 50 people on your ship. Where did they go?
We did not have the parts.
50个人不可能就这样消失...
Fifty people don't just disappear, where...
噢...
Oh.
你们没有零件 所以你们用船员
You didn't have the parts so you used the crew.
船员?!
The crew?
我们发现一个带有眼睛的照相机
We found a camera with an eye in it.
且那心脏绕定于机器中
And there was a heart wired into machinery.
-它只是在按照程序运行...不惜一切修理船 用所有它能找到的东西
It's just doing what it was programmed to.
Repairing the ship any way it can with whatever it can find.
没有人告诉它船员不在其列
No one told it the crew weren't on the menu.
你说飞行甲板上闻到什么?
What did you say the flight deck smelled of?
...有人在做饭...加热肉
Someone cooking.
Flesh plus heat.
烧烤
Barbecue.
但是你在这里做什么?
But what are you doing here?
你已经开启了时间窗口 获得了巨大能量
You've opened up time windows, that takes colossal energy.
为什么来这里?你应该去你的修理间
Why come here? You could've gone to your repair yard.
然而你却来到18世纪的法国 为什么?
Instead you come to 18th-century France? Why?
还需要另一个零件
One more part is required.
(CREAKING)
你为什么还没得到?
Then why haven't you taken it?
她不完善
She is incomplete.
什么?那计划是什么?
What? So that's the plan, then?
你只想打开更多时间窗口 扫瞄她的大脑 检查她是不是完善了?
just keep opening up more and more time windows,
scanning her brain, checking to see if she's done yet?
为什么是她?
Why her?
如果你可以任意从历史中做选择 为什么是她?
You've got all of history to choose from, why specifically her?
我们是一样
We are the same.
我们不同 我们根本不可能相同
We're not the same. We are in no sense the same!
-我们是一样的 -出去!立即滚出去!-不 Reinette
- We are the same. -Gel: out of here.
-Get out of here this instant. -Reinette, no.
它回到船里去了! Rose 带上Mickey和Arthur
It's back on the ship! Rose, take Mickey and Arthur, get after it, follow it.
-不要靠近它 只是看着它在做什么 -Arthur?马的好名字 -你不看守这马!
Don't approach it, just watch what it does.
- Arthur? -Good name for a horse.
- No, you're not keeping the horse. -I let you keep Mickey. Now go, go, go!
我让你Mickey在一起 马上 走走走!
你必须相信我 我要知道他们在找什么 只有一个途径可以做到
You're going to have to trust me. I need to find out what they're looking for.
而且不会有丁点伤害
There's only one way I can do that. Won't hurt a bit.
壁炉工!
Fireplace man.
你进入了我的头脑
You are inside my mind.
噢 亲爱的Reinette
Oh, clear, Reinette.
你脑里有些牧童!
You've had some cowboys in here.
这样看来!那博士?
- So, that Doctor, eh? -What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Well! Madame de Pompadour, Sarah Jane Smith.
De Pompadour夫人 Sarah Jane Smith... Cleopatra...
-Cleopatra 他曾经提过她一次! -是的 但他叫她Cleo -Mickey!
- Cleopatra... -Cleopatra! He mentioned her once!
- Yeah, but he called her Cleo. -Mickey!
你在我的记忆中 你在他们中穿越
You are in my memories. You walk among them.
如果有什么你不想让我看到 想像有扇门 并关上 我不会看到的
If there's anything you don't want me to see,
just imagine a door and close it. I won't look.
事实上那里就有一扇门 你可能想关掉
Oh, actually, there's a door just there, you might want to close...
事实上 好几个
Oh. Actually, several.
穿越于另一个活人的记忆里 你经常这么做吗?
To walk among the memories of another living soul.
- Do you ever get used to this? -I don't make a habit of it.
我没这样的习惯
-你怎么忍♥得住? -你几岁?
- How can you resist? -What age are you?
这问题真无礼 现在讨论有点早吧
So impertinent a question so early in the conversation.
-多有希望 -不是我的问题
- How promising. -Not my question. Theirs.
-他们的问题 -你23岁
You're 23. And for some reason that means you're not old enough.
在某些理由看来 你还不够成熟
抱歉 可能你某些旧回忆给唤醒了 副作用
Sorry. You might find old memories reawakening. Side effect.
噢 多孤独的童年时期
Oh, such a lonely childhood.
会过去的 和我在一起
It'll pass. Stay with me.
噢 博士 好孤单
Oh, Doctor. So lonely. So very, very alone.
非常非常孤独
什么意思 孤独? 你在一生中从没孤单过
What do you mean, alone? You've never been alone in your life.
你什么时候开始叫我博士了?
When did you start calling me Doctor?
多么孤单的小男孩
Such a lonely little boy.
那时孤单 现在更孤单
Lonely then and lonelier now.
-你怎么能忍♥受? -你怎么能做到?
-How can you bear it? -How did you do that?
一扇门 一旦被打开了 也许能朝任一方向走进
A door once opened may be stepped through in either direction.
噢 博士
Oh, Doctor.
我孤单的博士
My lonely Doctor.
-和我跳舞 -我不能
Dance with me.
和我跳舞!
I can't.
Dance with me.
这是你和国王跳舞的晚上
This is the night you dance with the King.
那我首先要让他妒忌一下
Then first I shall make him jealous.
-我不能 -博士
-I can't. —Doctor.
哪个博士?
Doctor who?
这不仅仅是个秘密 对吧?
It's more than just a secret, isn't it?
你看到什么?
What did you see?
当每个孤单小男孩必须学怎么跳舞的时候
That there comes a time, Time Lord,
这是个机会了 时间之主
when every lonely little boy must learn how to dance.
(TICKING)
这是什么?发生什么什么事?博士?
What is this? What's going on? Doctor?
Rose!
MICKEY: Rose?
他们要把我们分肢切开 就像那些船员!
They're going to chop us up. just like the crew!
他们要把我们切开 然后粘在他们那混帐宇宙飞船上!
They're going to chop us up and stick us all over their stupid spaceship.
博士在哪里? 宝贵的博士现在在哪?
And where's the Doctor? Where's your precious Doctor now?
-他逍遥快活去了 他就在那里! -你们符合条件
He's been gone for ?ipping hours, that's where he is!
You are compatible.
啊 你可好好考虑一下 你真的要这样 因为我和Mickey
Well, you might want to think about that.
You really, really might because me and Mickey,
我们并不是独自来这里的 不是的 相信我 你不会想
we didn't come here alone, no, no.
和我们专派司机搞上的
And trust me, you wouldn't want to mess with our designated driver.
听说过Daleks没?记得他们吗?
Ever heard of the Daleks? Remember them?
他们有我们朋友的名字
They had a name for our friend.
有关于他以及这个名字的传说
They had myths about him and a name. They called him the...
他们叫他做...
DOCTOR: # I could have danced all night
# I could have danced all night I could have danced all night. . . ! #
他们叫他做...
(STUTTERING) They called him...
# And still have begged for more! #
# And still have begged for more
# I could have spread my wings #
# I could have spread my wings And done a... #
# And done a thousand. . .Have you met the French? #
Have you met the French?
# My God,they know how to party! #
My God, they know how to party!
看看这猫杀进来了 暴风雨即将来临
Oh, look at what the cat dragged in. The Oncoming Storm.
-噢 你说话就像你妈妈 -你做什么?你去哪了?
You sound just like your mother.
What have you been doing? Where have you been?
其中我在几个世纪之前刚发明了香蕉鸡尾酒
Well, among other things,
I think I just invented the banana daiquiri a couple of centuries early.
你知道吗 他们之前从没见过香蕉?
Do you know, they'd never even seen a banana before?
去派队时总要带上香蕉 Rose 香蕉好啊!
Always take a banana to a party, Rose.
Bananas are good. Oh, brilliant.
噢 太棒了!
是你!
It's you!
你是我的最爱 是你!
You're my favourite, you are.
你是最棒的 知道为什么吗?
You are the best. Do you know why?
因为你是那么愚钝
'Cause you're so thick.
你是猪先生 猪 肥猪 人头猪脑 猪死了
You're Mr Thick Thick Thicketty Thick-face
from Thick-town, Thickania.
你的父亲也是
And so is your dad.
你们知道为什么他们要扫瞄Reinette的大脑?
Do you know what they were scanning Reinette's brain for?
她的计程表
Her milometer. They want to know how old she is.
他们想知道她几岁
知道为什么吗?因为这艘船37岁
Know why? 'Cause this ship is 37 years old.
他们认为Reinette在37岁时 她变得“完善” 那么她的大脑就会匹配
And they think when Reinette is 37, when she's complete,
then her brain will be compatible.
因为那是你们所缺少的东西 是吧? 你的电脑环绕着这个命令
'Cause that's what you're missing, isn't it, hmm?
Command circuit, your computer.
你的飞船需要一个大脑
Your ship needs a brain. And for some reason, God knows what,
还出于某些原因 天知道是啥 只有De Pompadour夫人的大脑才行
only the brain of Madame de Pompadour will do.
这个大脑是匹配的
The brain is compatible.
匹配?
Compatible?
如果你相信的话那么你也会相信这是一杯酒
If you believe that, you probably believe this is a glass of wine.
多重级别抗油
Multi-grade anti-oil. If it moves, it doesn't.
如果它动了 那是不可能的
好了 你们两个也闲够了
Right, you two, that's enough lying about. Time we got the rest of the ship turned off.
是时候把飞船的其余部分关闭了
-那些东西安全吗? -是的 安全
-Those things safe? -Yep, safe.
安全且愚钝 我喜欢他们这样
Safe and thick. The way I like them.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表