没有这个项目你都给我判刑了
Without this project, you have condemned me.
我的发明是整个行星最先进的
My inventions have advanced this whole planet.
你要让这些毁于一旦吗?
Would you have all that perish?
John 你是个很好的生意人
You're a fine businessman, John.
但你不是上帝
But you're not God.
我真的非常抱歉 但我认为我们应该要在那结束了
I'm really very sorry but I think we should end it there.
Tyler先生 今晚再见
Mr Tyler, I'll see you tonight.
我想我们能好好喝一杯
I think we could all do with a drink.
Lumic先生
Mr Lumic.
尽管如此 这不是世界上唯一的国家 总是有新德国的
Still, it's not the only country in the world. There's always New Germany.
这是我的祖国
This is the homeland.
我的出生地
My birthplace.
-你可以离开了 -谢谢 先生
You may leave.
Thank you, sir.
Crane先生
Mr Crane!
-随时候命 先生 -做好制♥服♥工作没?
Ready and waiting, sir.
Did the override work?
还需要好好调整一下
Well, it needs a bit of fine tuning. We weren '1!" exactly delicate given the rush.
我们还不是很精确 我加速一下 但 是的 是的
他们都能动
But, yeah, yeah, it's all working.
我已经测试好系统了 先生
I've been testing the system, sir.
他们这些已经在移植处理中
They've grafted on a treat, these have.
加了点说服性
Given a little persuasion.
如果你仔细观察了 先生
If you'd care to observe, sir.
向右转
And turn to the right.
然后 转回左边
And back to the left.
你觉得很乐趣吗 Crane先生?
Are you having fun, Mr Crane?
不不 根本不是 先生 不
No, no, not at all, sir, no. It's just... Well, it's irresistible.
只是…这是不可抵抗的
那就抵抗吧 然后开始升级
Then resist and start the upgrade.
-我们得到许可了吗? -我被更高级法律所支配 老朋友
Did we get permission?
I am governed by greater laws, old friend.
人的求生权
The right of a man to survive. Now begin!
现在开始
向左转
And turn to the left.
向前走
Forward march.
(ELECTRICAL BUZZING)
(SCREAMING)
覆盖这噪音!
Whoa! Let's cover up that noise. Give us track number 19.
给我们听19声道的歌♥曲
# In the jungle The mighty jungle #
(THE LION SLEEPS TONIGHT BY TIGHT FIT PLAYING)
# The lion sleeps tonight #
# In the jungle,the quiet jungle #
(SCREAMING)
# The lion sleeps tonight #
# A wim-o-weh #
(MEN WAILING)
亮着灯 有人在基地里
There's a light on. There's someone inside the base.
Moore太太 我们有访客
Mrs Moore, we've got visitors.
1、2 、3
One, two, three, go!
走
你究竟在做什么?
What the hell are you doing?
你在那做什么?
What are you doing there?
我在这做什么?
What am I doing here?
我在那做什么?
What am I doing there?
他们有客人
They've got visitors.
二月一号♥ 妈妈的生日
February the 1st. Mum's birthday.
即使在平行宇宙 她也喜欢派对
Even in a parallel universe, she still loves a party.
给Pete Tyler家的客人名单 我不介意看一看
Well, given Pete Tyler's guest list, I wouldn't mind a look.
这里进去比较有保证
And there is one guaranteed way of getting inside...
-通灵纸片 -你想变成谁?
Psychic Paper-
Who do you want to be?
(BOTTLE POPPING)
-我们能变成任何人 -它能让我们进去 不是吗?
-We could've been anyone. -It got us in, didn't it?
你负责通灵纸片的 我们能变成客人
You're in charge of the psychic paper. We could've been guests.
名人 博士爵士 Rose女爵士
Celebrities. Sir Doctor, Dame Rose.
我们变成上菜生
And we end up serving. I did enough of this back home.
我在后屋干够这些了
如果你想知道发生了什么 到厨房♥做事
If you want to know what's going on, work in the kitchen.
-根据Lucy说的 在那里的男人... -谁是Lucy?
- According to Lucy, that man over there... -Who's Lucy?
就是拿着三文鱼盘子的那个
She's carrying the salmon pinwheels.
那是Lucy 是吗?
-Oh, that's Lucy, is it? —Yeah.
是的 Lucy说他是大英帝国的总统
Lucy says that is the President of Great Britain.
-什么 是总统啊 不是首相吗? -看来如此
What, there's a president, not a prime minister?
Seems so.
或者是Lucy有点蠢
Or maybe Lucy's just a bit thick.
对不起 谢谢你们
PETE: Excuse me, thank you very much.
谢谢 大家请注意
Thank you, if I could have your attention please.
继续 Pete 是你做点什么的时候了
MAN 1: Come on, Pete. PETE: Thank you very much.
我想你和他们一样没经验?
我想说谢谢你们的到来 在这个特殊的场合
I'd just like to say thank you to you all for coming
on this very special occasion.
我妻子39岁生日
My wife's...
不要相信那
39th.
(ALL LAUGHING)
相信我 是是是
Trust me on this.
不多说了 她出场了
And so without any further ado, here she is,
生日女生 我可爱的妻子 Jackie Tyler
the birthday girl, my lovely wife,
Jackie Tyler.
现在我不演讲 这是我的派对闻名之处
Now, I'm not giving a speech,
that's what my parties are famous for, no work, no politics.
不讲工作 不讲政♥治♥ 仅仅一些好朋友和大量黑市威士忌
just a few good mates and plenty of black market whisky.
原谅我 总统先生 好了
Pardon me, Mr President.
继续 玩得开心点 好好享受
So, yeah, get on with it. Enjoy! Enjoy.
(ALL CHEERING)
你不能停下来 即使有方法告诉他们
You can't stay. Even if there was some way of telling them.
我当然不能
Course I can't.
我妈妈还在家呢 我真正的妈妈
I've still got Mum at home, my real mum. I couldn't just leave her, could I?
我不能就这样离开她 是吧? 只是…
It's just...
他们拥有对方
They've got each other.
-妈妈谁也没有 -她有你 他们两个没你
Mum's got no one.
She's got you. Those two haven't.
所有这些不同的世界 没有一个是正确的
All these different worlds, not one of them gets it right.
Rose 这是我的小女孩
JACKIE: Rose!
Here's my little girl! Come to mummy, come to mummy, yes.
来妈妈这 来妈妈这 好孩子
你是不是好孩子啊?
Good girl, aren't you!
对不起
Sorry.
0至2排现在登机 0至2排现在登机
MECHANICAL VOICE: Platoon 02 now boarding.
Platoon 02 now boarding.
-别盯着 -但他们是什么 先生?
Stop staring.
我说过了 他们是未来
- But what are they, sir? -I'm told they're the future.
科技不是很奇妙吗?
Ain't technology wonderful?
继续做事 上出车 启动
Go on, get to the cab, start her up.
先生
Sir.
(RINGING)
克来恩先生…我们可以行动吗?
LUMIC: Mr Crane, are we mobile?
正要开始流浪 先生 你呢?
just about to hit the road, sir. And yourself?
我到了 克来恩先生
I'm arriving, Mr Crane. Prepare the factory.
准备工厂
外派他们出去吧 老朋友
(ZEPPELIN WHIRRING)
Now send them forth, old friend. Let the good work begin.
伟大事业开始了
(BEEPING)
他是清白的 没有漏洞
He's clean. No bugs.
在数值的的范围外 他是有血有肉的 这是怎么发生的
But this is off the scale.
He's flesh and blood. How did that happen?
可能是Cybus企业完善了
Well, it could be that Cybus Industries
人类克隆技术 或者你的爸爸有辆自行车
have perfected the science of human cloning.
Or, your father had a bike.
你的名字是Mickey 不是Ricky?
And your name's Mickey, not Ricky?
Mickey
Mickey.
我的父亲是Jackson Smith 他过去在Clifton阅兵场的核心刀具部门工作
Dad was Jackson Smith, used to work at the key cutter's on Clifton Parade.
他去了西班牙 再也没有回来
Went to Spain, never came back.
但他是我老爸
But that's my dad.
那…我们是兄弟?
So...we're brothers?
直接点 还能是什么呢?
Be fair, what else could it be?
我不知道…
I don't know.
但他并不仅看起来像我 而是完全一样
But he doesn't just look like me. He is exactly the same.
-这里有事发生了 老兄 -你们是谁呢? -我们…
There's something else going on here, Jake.
So who are you lot?
We? We are the Preachers.
我们是传教士
就像绝对真理
As in "gospel truth".
你看到了没?
Do you see? No Ear Pods.
没有耳荚 当其余世界的人 从Cybus企业下载之时
While the rest of the world downloads from Cybus Industries,
we have got freedom.
我们是自♥由♥的 你们谈论的是伦敦最大通缉犯
You're talking to London's most wanted.
但第一目标是Lumic 我们准备把他打倒
But target number one is Lumic and we are going to bring him down.
从你的厨房♥?
From your kitchen?
你对这有问题吗?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表