Have you got that?
只能听从我的指示
My instructions only.
太空舱准备
Capsule active.
倒计时 10 9
Counting down, in ten, nine,
8 7 6
eight, seven, six, five,
5 4 3
four, three, two,
2 1 下降
one, release.
你们已经离开了氧气带 全靠你们自己了
You've gone beyond the oxygen field. You're on your own.
别忘了呼吸
Don't forget to breathe. Breathing is good.
调整呼吸
- Rose 放下通讯器 - 没门
- Rose, stay off the comm. - No chance.
(ALARM BLARING)
博士?
Doctor? Doctor, are you all right?
博士 你没事吧
Ida 请回答 博士?
Ida, report to me.
Doctor?
一切正常 我们顺利抵达 正踏出太空舱
DOCTOR: It's all right. We've made it. Heading out of the capsule now.
下面情况怎么样?
ROSE: What's it like down there?
很难描述
It's hard to tell.
有点像凹穴 洞窟 规模很大
Some sort of cave. Cavern. It's massive.
这个或许有用
Well, this should help. Gravity globe.
重力球
-那是… -那是…
That's...
That's...
哦 天啊 太美了
Oh, my God. That's beautiful.
Rose
Rose...
告诉Toby
you can tell Toby...
我们发现了他所说的文明
we've found his civilization.
Toby 听上去你有工作要做了
Oi, Toby, sounds like you've got plenty of work.
很好
Good, good.
Good.
集中注意 执行任务 Ida 能量源呢?
Concentrate now, people. Keep on the mission.
Ida, what about the power source?
接近了 能量信♥号♥♥指向北面 西北
We're close.
Energy signature indicates north-northwest.
上面看的到图像吗?
Are you getting pictures up there?
干扰太多
ZACK: There's too much interference. We 're in your hands.
由你全权负责
Well, we've come this far. There's no turning back.
我们走了这么远了 没有回头路
你非得这么说吗? "没有回头路"? 这话糟糕透了
DOCTOR: Oh, did you have to?
No turning back? That's almost as bad as, "Nothing can possibly go wrong"
就像"任何事都不会出错"
- "这将是犹太人最好的圣诞节" - 你说完了吗
or "This is gonna be the best Christmas Walford's ever had."
Have you finished?
完了
Yeah. Finished.
船长 Ood有情况
Captain, sir, there's something happening with the Ood.
它们在干什么?
What are they doing?
目不转睛地盯着我 我命令它们停止 它们不听
They're staring at me.
I've told them to stop, but they won't.
Danny 你是大孩子了 被看一下没什么
Danny, you're a big boy, I think you can take being stared at.
但感应场的读数已经达到100了 我检查过了
But the telepathic field, sir, it's at Basic 100.
没有故障
I've checked. There isn't any fault.
的确是100
- It's definitely 100. - ZACK: But that's impossible.
这不可能 100意味着什么?
- What's Basic 100 mean? - They should be dead.
它们死了 100是脑死亡
Basic 100 is brain death.
但它们很安全 有什么动作吗?
But they're safe? They're not actually moving?
- 没有 长官 - 继续观察
No, sir.
Keep watching them. And you, Jefferson, keep a guard on the Ood.
- Jefferson 警惕Ood - 是
Officer at arms.
你不能在这里开枪 万一打穿墙怎么办?
You can't fire a gun in here. What if you hit a wall?
这种枪只射杀有机生命 继续留意 看着它们
Firing Stock 15, only impacts upon organics.
- Keep watch. Guard them. - Yes, sir.
- 上面一切都好吗 - 很好
- DOCTO R: is everything all right up there? -Yeah, yeah.
好极了
- It's fine. - Great.
有发现
DOCTOR: We've found something.
看上去是金属 像某种封印
It looks like metal, like some sort of seal.
我有种恶心的感觉 一定是"活板门"
I've got a nasty feeling the word might be "trap door".
不是什么好东西 "活板门" 从来没喜欢过这东西
Not a good word, trap door. Never met a trap door I liked.
- 外圈雕刻着某种符号♥ -能打开吗 - 活板门本来就是开的
IDA: The edge is covered with those symbols.
- ZACK: Do you think it opens? -That's what trap doors tend to do.
这不光是活板门 这东西很大 Zack
Trap door doesn't do it justice. It's massive, Zack.
直径大约30英尺
- About 30 feet in diameter. - ZACK: Any way of opening it?
- 怎么开启? - 不知道 找不到任何机关
Don't know. I can't see any sort of mechanism.
我猜那个文字 是告诉我们怎么做
DOCTOR: I suppose that's the writing. It would tell us what to do.
但无法破译
The letters that defy translation.
Toby 你知道怎么破译吗
Toby, did you get anywhere with decoding it?
Toby 那些文字有什么意思吗
Toby, they need to know. That lettering, does it make any sort of sense?
- 我知道 - 告诉他们
I know what it says.
Then tell them.
- 你什么时候破解的? - 这无关紧要 告诉他们
- When did you work that out? - It doesn't matter, just tell them!
那是怪兽的语言
(DISTORTED VOICE) These are the words of the Beast.
他醒了 他是黑暗中跳动的心脏 他是永不停息的鲜血
And he has woken.
He is the heart that beats in the darkness.
He is the blood that will never cease.
现在 他将崛起
And now he will rise.
长官 请后退 后退
Officer, you will stand down. Stand down!
什么 他做了什么 出什么事了?
What is it? What's he done? What's happening? Rose, what's going on?
Rose?出什么事了?
Jefferson, report.
Jefferson 请回答
Report!
长官 你危及大家安全了 后退 不许动
Officer, you have compromised security.
You will stand down and be confined. Immediately!
Jefferson先生 告诉我
Mr. Jefferson, tell me, sir... did your wife ever forgive you?
你妻子原谅你了吗
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you mean.
告诉你个秘密 她永远不会原谅你
Let me tell you a secret.
She never did.
长官 请后退 不许动
Officer, you will stand down and be confined.
否则如何?
Or what?
红色警报情况下 我有权射杀你
Or under the strictures of Condition Red, I am authorised to shoot you.
你能杀多少?
But how many can you kill?
我们是怪兽军团
THE OOD: We are the legion of the Beast.
Rose? 怎么回事 Rose?
Rose, what is it? Rose?
- 我要上去 - 请回话
- I'm going back up. - ZACK: Report! Report!
Jefferson 回话
Jefferson, report!
有人回话吗
Someone report!
军团人数众多 军团人口稀少
The legion shall be many and the legion shall be few.
是Ood
It's the Ood.
长官 我们的牲畜被污染了
Sir, we have contamination of the livestock.
博士 不知道怎么回事 它们好像被附身了
Doctor, I don't know what it is. It's like they're possessed.
它们不听我们的
They won't listen to us.
时间诞辰之初
THE OOD: He has woven himself in the fabric of your life
它就进入了你们生活的方方面面
since the dawn of time.
有人叫它"神父" 有人叫它"苦果"
Some may call him Abbadon.
Some may call him Krop Tor.
有人叫它"撒旦" 或 "露西弗"
Some may call him Satan or Lucifer.
船长 Ood失控了
Captain, it's the Ood. They're out of control.
或"绝望之王"
...the King of Despair, the Deathless Prince.
不朽的王子 夜晚的缔造者
The Bringer of Night.
这些称号♥ 让它重获自♥由♥
And these are the words that shall set him free.
- 到门那边去 - 我已显形
Back up to the door!
- I am become manifest. - Move quickly!
- 我将走向光明 - 去门那儿
- I shall walk in the light. - To the door!
我的军队将蜂拥而至 席卷全宇宙
And my legions will swarm across worlds.
博士
Doctor, it's opening!
打开了
我们在移♥动♥
We're moving!
一切都在移♥动♥ 整个行星在移♥动♥
The whole thing's moving, the planet's moving.
我是罪恶 是诱惑
I am the sin and the temptation and the desire.
是欲望
- 是痛苦 是伤亡 是绝望 - 把门打开
I am the pain and the loss and the death of hope.
JEFFERSON: Get that door open!
引力场在消失
The gravity field, it's going!
我们离开轨道了
We're losing orbit!
我们将坠入黑洞
We're gonna fall into the black hole!
我曾永远被禁锢
I have been imprisoned for eternity.
但到此为止
But no more.
门已封闭
COMPUTER: Door sealed. Door sealed.
- 开门 - 门已封闭
深渊开启了
BEAST: The Pit is open
我自♥由♥了
and I am free!
(BEAST LAUGHING)
Ood疯了
DANNY: It's the Ood. They've gone mad.
博士 听得见吗 博士 Ida 在吗
Doctor, can you hear me? Doctor, Ida, are you there?
- Danny 右转 - 它在利用你的恐惧心理
ZACK: Danny, turn right.
That thing is playing on very basic fears.
- 缆绳断了 - 出去
- The cable's snapped. - Get out!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表