好了 所有的时间窗口都是在这控制的
Okay, all the time windows are controlled from here.
要把他们全都关闭 宙斯柱 我的宙斯柱在哪?
Need to close them all down. Zeus plugs. Where are my Zeus plugs?
一分钟之前我还拿他们当响板用
Had them a minute ago. I was using them as castanets.
为什么他们不在她37岁时才打开时间窗口?
Why didn't they just open a time window to when she was 37?
这些电路的损坏数量来看 伴随着多次试验和误差 他们的确撞上正确的世纪
Amount of damage to these circuits, they did well to hit the right century.
时间窗口没有关闭
Trial and error after that.
The windows aren't closing. Why won't they close?
为什么他们不关闭?
(CHIMING)
-那是什么? -我不知道
- What's that? -I don't know.
-接收信息? -谁发的?
-Incoming message? -MICKEY: From who?
外勤报告 他们中一定仍有个在外面 还和Reinette在一起
Report from the field.
One of them must still be out there with Reinette.
这就是为什么我不能关闭窗口的原因 有个超驰控制装置
That's why I can't close the windows. There's an override.
(CREAKING)
噢 还有点小聪明
That was a bit clever.
是的 关于这的许多事都不妙
DOCTOR: Right. Many things about this are not good.
你的小朋友发来信息了?有有趣的吗?
(CHIMING)
Message from one of your little friends? Anything interesting?
她完善了 开工
She is complete. It begins.
发生什么事?
What's happening?
他们中某个一定找到了正确的时间窗口 现在是发送军队的时候了
One of them must have found the right time window.
It's time to send in the troops.
这时候他们要把她的头带回来
And this time they're bringing back her head.
(FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING)
De Pompadour夫人...请别尖叫或其他
ROSE: Madame de Pompadour.
我们时间不多了! 我来通知你他们5年后会来到这
Please don't scream or anything, we haven't got a lot of time.
We've come to warn you that they'll be here in five years.
-5年? -你37岁生日后的某刻
Five years?
Sometime after your 37th birthday.
我不能给你准确的日期 有些随机 但是他们要来了
I, um, I can't give you an exact date, it's a bit random.
是会发生的
But they're coming. It's gonna happen.
对我们来说的在某种程度上...已经发生了
In a way, for us, it's already happening.
抱歉 这很难解释 博士解释得比较在行
I'm sorry, it's hard to explain. The Doctor does this better.
-说准确点 我会留心听的 -没时间了
Then be exact and I will be attentive.
有5年时间
-There isn't time. -There are five years.
对你来说是 对我连5分钟都没有
For you. I haven't got five minutes.
那么简练点说
Then also be concise.
有艘...船
Urn...
There's a vessel.
飞船 一种天上飞的船
A ship. A sort of sky ship. And it's full of...
充满了...你
Well, you.
你不同人生在不同的房♥间里面乱串 我告诉过你这是很复杂的 抱歉
Different bits of your life in different rooms. All jumbled up.
I told you it was complicated, sorry.
在你的世界里有艘飞船
There is a vessel in your world
在那我的人生被挤到一起 就像一本书的章节 那么他就能不改变年龄地
where the days of my life are pressed together
like the chapters of a book
so that he may step from one to the other without increase of age
四处穿越
while I, weary traveller,
而我这个疲倦的旅行者必须总是放慢节奏
must always take the slower path.
关于你他是正确的
He was right about you.
所以5年之内这些生物会回来
So in five years these creatures will return. What can be done?
-能做些什么呢? -博士说了 让他们继续说
The Doctor says keep them talking.
他们某种程度安排好去报复你
They're kind of programmed to respond to you now.
-现在 你不能阻止他们 但你能拖延他们 -直到?
You won't be able to stop them, but you might be able to delay them a bit.
直到博士到达那里
- Until? -Until the Doctor can get there.
-那么他会来? -他保证过
- He's coming, then? -He promises.
但他不能亲自来保证吗?
But he cannot make his promises in person?
你需要他的时候他就在了 情况只能是这样进行下去
He'll be there when you need him. That's the way it's got to be.
总是这样的做事方式
It's the way it's always been.
怪物和博士
The monsters and the Doctor.
看上去你是不能没有其中一个
It seems you cannot have one without the other.
给我说说
Tell me about it.
问题是 你不应该得到其中之一
The thing is, you weren't supposed to have either.
这些怪物在捣乱历史
Those creatures are messing with history.
-这些都不应该发生在你身上的 -应该发生?
None of this was ever supposed to happen to you.
Supposed to happen? What does that mean?
什么意思?
已经发生了 孩子 我已经别无选择
It happened, child. And I would not have it any other way.
一个人能为了天使容忍♥一个恶魔世界
One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel.
Rose? Rose?
MICKEY: Rose? Rose!
Rose?
Rose!
时间窗口在她37岁那了
The time window where she's 37. We've found it, right under our noses.
就在我们的鼻子底下找到了
不 你不能进去!
No, you can't go in there. The Doctor will go mad.
博士会疯的
这就是他的世界
So this is his world.
(WOMAN SCREAMING)
-那是什么声音? -时间窗口
What was that?
-博士安装了一个音频链接 -那些尖叫声
The time window. The Doctor fixed an audio link.
那就是我的未来?
Those screams. Is that my future?
是的 对不起
Yeah, I'm sorry.
那么我必须放慢节奏
Then I must take the slower path.
你在那吗?你能听到我吗?
REINETTE: Are you there? Can you hear me?
我现在需要你 你保证过的 壁炉架上的时钟坏了 是时候了
I need you now. You promised. The clock on the mantel is broken. It is time!
-那是我的声音 -Rose 快 我们要走了
That's my voice.
Rose, come on, we've got to go. There's a problem.
-出问题了! -给我点时间
Give me a moment.
-还好吗? -不 我很害怕
-You okay? -No.
I'm very afraid.
但是你我都知道 是吧 Rose?
But you and I both know, don't we, Rose?
博士和怪物是等同的
The Doctor is worth the monsters.
博士!博士!
REINETTE: Doctor! Doctor!
(SCREAMING)
(CREAKING)
博士!
Doctor!
我们必须要走了! 没有人会来帮助我们
We must go! No one is coming to help us.
你完善 你要来
You are complete. You will come.
(SCREAMING)
-你们找到了! -他们知道我来了 把时间窗口封住了
You found it, then?
They knew I was coming, they've blocked it off.
-我们要去哪? -心灵传输是限制距离的
-Where are we going? —The teleport has limited range.
我们必须接近时间入口
We must have proximity to the time portal.
你说什么鬼话
Your words mean nothing. You are nothing.
你什么都不是
-我不明白 他们怎么进去那里的? -他们心灵传输过去的 你看到的
- How come they got in there? -They teleported.
只要飞船和舞厅连接在一起 他们的短程心灵传输就能做到这小把戏
As long as the ship and the ballroom are linked,
-我们进入TARDIS吧! -我不能用TARDIS 现在我们是当事人!-难道我们不能冲过去?
their short-range teleports will do the trick.
- We'll go in the Tardis. -We can't. We're part of events now.
这边是超级电脑 那边是厚玻璃板 我们需要一辆卡车
Can't we just smash through?
Hyperplex this side, plate glass the other. We'd need a truck.
-我们没有卡车! -我知道我们没有 -那我们要试别的!
-We don't have a truck. -I know!
We've got to try something!
不 打碎玻璃 打碎时间窗口 就没有回头路
No. Smash the glass, smash the time windows.
There'd be no way back.
大家能不能冷静下来!请冷静!
Could everyone just calm down!
这骚乱 这讨厌的噪音
Please!
Such a commotion. Such distressing noise.
善意提醒一下 这里是凡尔赛
Kindly remember that this is Versailles.
这是皇室宫廷且我们是法国人
This is the Royal Court and we are French.
我决定了
I have made a decision.
我的决定是“不”
And my decision is no.
我今天不会跟你走的
I shall not be going with you today.
我见过你们的世界 我没心情再到那里立足
I have seen your world and I have no desire to set foot there again.
我们不需要你的脚
We do not require your feet.
(ALL GASPING)
你以为我怕你
You think I fear you, but I do not fear you even now.
但即使现在我也不怕你们
你仅仅是我小时候的恶梦
You are merely the nightmare of my childhood,
床底下的怪物
the monster from under my bed.
如果我的恶梦回来折磨我 确信无疑 那会是你的!
And if my nightmare can return to plague me,
then rest assured, so will yours.
(HORSE WHINNYING)
(HORSE GALLOPING)
(SCREAMING)
De Pompadour夫人
Madame de Pompadour. You look younger every day.
你看起来比以前年轻了
究竟发生什么事了?
What the hell is going on?
噢!
Oh. This is my lover, the King of France.
这是我的爱人 法国国王
是 我是时间领主
Yeah? Well, I'm the Lord of Time.
我来这里修钟
And I'm here to fix the clock.
(ALL GASPING)
忘了吧 结束了
Forget it. It's over.
对你对我来说
For you and for me.
谈论了7年的厄运
Talk about seven years' bad luck.
磨难了三千年
Try 5,000.
(CREAKING)
怎么回事?
MICKEY: What happened?
时间窗口去哪了?
Where did the time window go? How's he gonna get back?
他怎么回来?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表