现在我希望能花多点时间和他在一起 并听听他的故事
I wish now I'd spent more time with him and listened to his stories.
这有点垃圾 他有多少个棱镜?
It's a bit rubbish.
-不够简洁!越过顶部的放大倍率才对 真是个愚蠢之举...我是不是又很无礼? -是的
How many prisms has it got? Way too many!
The magnification's gone right over the top. That's a stupid kind of...
-Am I being rude again? -Yep!
但这很棒!
But it's pretty! It's very pretty.
-是很棒 -且这作品的创作性很值得称赞
And the imagination of it should be applauded.
我认为你不会赞成 陛下
Hmm. I thought you might disapprove, Your Majesty.
观星
Stargazing. Isn't that a bit fanciful?
是不是有些天荒夜谈了?
你可以轻易地...不开心 或者别的 不是吗?
You could easily not be amused, or something. No?
这装置是用来观察上帝无穷无尽的工作
This device surveys the infinite work of God.
还有什么更出色的?
What could be finer?
Robert爵士的父亲是我们头等博学者的榜样
Sir Robert's father was an example to us all,
在天文学和自然科学的高峰 同时也一样精通 民间传说和童话故事
a polymath, steeped in astronomy and the sciences,
yet equally well-versed in folklore and fairytales.
天文学和魔术 我越来越喜欢他了
Stars and magic. I like him more and more.
噢 我前夫欣赏他的同伴
Oh, my late husband enjoyed his company.
Albert王子本身对乡间迷信很知晓 好像他真的来自Saxe-Coburg似的
Prince Albert himself was acquainted with many rural superstitions,
coming as he did from Saxe-Coburg.
那是巴伐利亚
That's Bavaria.
当Albert听说你们当地的狼时 他狂喜
When Albert was told about your local wolf, he was transported.
-什么这只狼呢? -只是个故事而已 -那就说来听听
So what's this wolf, then?
- It's just a story. -Then tell it.
-传说... -打扰了 阁下...
-It's said that... -Excuse me, sir.
也许陛下的聚会已经在别的房♥间准备好了
Perhaps Her Majesty's party could repair to their rooms.
现在天几乎黑了
It's almost dark.
-当然 是的 当然 -那就用餐吧
Of course. Yes, of course.
我们能找些衣服给这位Tyler小姐吗?
And then supper.
And could we find some clothes for Miss Tyler?
我有些厌倦她裸♥露♥了
- I'm tired of nakedness. -It's not amusing, is it?
这并不好玩 不是吗?
Robert阁下 你妻子一定留了些衣服 找找看
Sir Robert, your wife must have left some clothes. See to it.
我们7点用餐 然后再讲讲更多关于这狼的事
We shall dine at 7:00, and talk some more of this wolf.
毕竟 今晚是个月圆之夜
After all, there is a full moon tonight.
确实如此 陛下
So there is, ma'am.
(LAUGHING)
啊哈!
(SCREAMS)
他们毫无声息地进入这房♥子
They came through the house in silence.
把干事、主人和女主人都带走了
They took the steward and the master, and my lady.
听着 我有个朋友
Listen, I've got a friend.
他叫做博士
He's called the Doctor. He'll know what to do.
他知道该怎么做
-You've got to come with me. -Oh, but I can't, Miss.
-跟我来 -噢 但我不能 小姐
你叫什么名字?
- What's your name? -Flora.
Flora
Flora 我们会没事的
Flora, we'll be safe.
楼下来了很多人 他们能帮我们
There's more people arrived downstairs, soldiers and everything.
我保证 过来
They can help us. I promise.
Come on. Okay? Come on.
好吗?过来
噢 小姐 我提醒过你了!
Oh, Miss, I did warn you.
-他没死 -我不这么认为
He's not dead, I don't think. He must be drugged or something.
他一定给下药了 或者别的
啊!啊!
(MU FFLED SCREAMING)
你的同伴说抱歉 博士
Your companion begs an apology, Doctor. Her clothing has somewhat delayed her.
她的衣着稍微耽误了她
没关系的 就当帮她积点福气吧
Oh, that's all right. Save her a wee bit of ham.
那野孩子可能吃生肉
The feral child could probably eat it raw.
哈!非常英明 陛下!非常机智!
(LAUGHING)
-Iery wise, ma'am. Very witty. -Slightly witty, perhaps.
也许是些微机智
我知道你很少机会能和我进餐 队长 但不要显得太兴奋了
I know you rarely get the chance to dine with me, Captain, but don't get too excited.
-我要保留一下我的才智以防万一 我让你受到进一步的侮辱 -是的 陛下
I shall contain my wit in case I do you further injury.
抱歉 陛下 我们都在等Robert爵士
Yes, ma'am. Sorry, ma'am.
Besides, we're all waiting on Sir Robert. Come, sir.
来吧 爵士 你答应过我们要讲个梦魇般的故事
-You promised us a tale of nightmares. -VICTORIA: Indeed.
确实 自从我的前夫去世了 我发现自己对 超自然的故事也有更多的感觉了
Since my husband's death,
I find myself with more of a taste for supernatural fiction.
你一定很想念他
You must miss him.
非常想念
Very much.
噢 十分想念
Oh, completely.
那是个很吸引人的鬼故事 是吗?
And that's the charm of a ghost story, isn't it?
不恐惧也不惊心 只是吓唬小孩 但...
Not the scares and chills, that's just for children,
希望有些联♥系♥能超越自然
but the hope of some contact with the great beyond.
我们都希望在那地方了解些信息
We all want some message from that place.
那是创造者最大的奥秘 让我们不能得到安慰
It's the Creator's greatest mystery that we're allowed no such consolation.
死亡与寂静同在
The dead stay silent,
而我们必须等待
and we must wait.
来吧 开始你的传说 Robert爵士
Come, begin your tale, Sir Robert. There's a chill in the air.
恐怖布满空中了
风穿越屋檐呼啸 给我们说说那怪物吧
The wind is howling through the eaves. Tell us of monsters.
不要作响
Don't make a sound.
传说如果我们大喊大叫 那他会把我们宰掉的
They said if we scream or shout, then he will slaughter us.
但...他在笼里
But he's in a cage. He's a prisoner. He's the same as us.
他是个囚犯 他和我们一样
他和我们一点也不一样
He's nothing like us. That creature is not mortal.
那生物不是普通人
故事追溯到300年前
The story goes back 300 years.
每到月圆之时 嚎叫之声就环绕着整个山谷
Every full moon, the howling rings through the valley.
第二天早上 家畜被发现时要不被撕开 要不给生吞了
Next morning, livestock is found ripped apart and devoured.
像这样的传说只是用来掩饰盗贼行为
Oh, tales like this just disguise the work of thieves.
偷了羊然后栽赃到狼身上 仅此而已
Steal the sheep and blame a wolf, simple as that.
但有时小孩失踪了
ROBERT: But sometimes a child goes missing.
每一代里都会有一个男孩从家里消失
Once in a generation, a boy will vanish from his homestead.
不 是小孩
ISOBEL: Don't, child.
-你是谁? -不要激怒他
- Who are you? -Don't enrage him.
你来自哪?
Where are you from? You're not from Earth.
你不是来自地球的
你是来自哪个星球?
What planet are you from?
Oh...intelligence.
聪明
你在哪出生?
- Where were you born? -This body?
这躯体?
10英里远
Ten miles away.
一个懦弱痛苦的男孩
A weakling, heartsick boy,
在晚上给我培养出来的信徒偷走了
stolen away at night by the Brethren for my cultivation.
我塑造了他的灵魂 然后进入他的心脏
I carved out his soul and sat in his heart.
-有那生物的描述吗? -噢 有的 博士
-Are there descriptions of the creature? -Oh, yes, Doctor.
图画 木雕塑都有
Drawings and wood carvings.
且不仅仅是只狼
And it's not merely a wolf, it's more than that.
事情还不那么简单
这是由人变成了动物
This is a man who becomes an animal.
狼人?
A werewolf?
没关系 这是人类的躯体
ROSE: All right, so the body's human.
那你呢?
What about you, the thing inside?
里面的东西是?
离家好远
So far from home.
如果你想回家 我们可以帮忙
If you want to get back home, we can help.
为什么我要离开这里?
Why would I leave this place?
工业世界 劳动力的世界 战争的世界
A world of industry, of workforce and warfare.
-我能为所欲为 -你怎么能做得到?
- I could turn it to such purpose. -How would you do that?
我能移植到圣君身上
I would migrate to the Holy Monarch.
-你是指维多利亚女王? -只要咬一口 我就能进入到她的血液
You mean Queen Victoria?
With one bite, I would pass into her blood.
然后从那开始 就是狼的帝国
And then it begins, the Empire of the Wolf.
问题还真多啊
So many questions.
看!
在你眼里 你也看到
Look! Inside your eyes. You've seen it, too.
-看到什么? -狼 在你体内有着些与狼有关的东西
Seen what?
The wolf. There is something of the wolf about you.
我不知道你指什么
I don't know what you mean.
你像太阳一样燃烧着
Oh, you burn like the sun,
但我所需要的是月亮
but all I require is the moon.
我父亲不认为这是个故事
My father didn't treat it as a story. He said it was fact.
他说那是个事实
他甚至主张和野兽♥交♥流
He even claimed to have communed with the beast, to have learned its purpose.
学习它们的企图
我听说过
I should have listened.
他的工作受阻 他树敌了
His work was hindered. He made enemies.
有一个Catherine峡谷的僧侣
There's a monastery in the Glen of St Catherine.
信徒反对我父亲的研究
The Brethren opposed my father's investigations.
-也许他们认为他的工作并不虔诚 -我也这么认为
Perhaps they thought his work ungodly.
但现在我觉得...如果他们有其他不同原因 想让这个传说保持沉默?
That's what I thought, but now I wonder.
(FATHER CHANTING IN LATIN)
What if they had a different reason for wanting the story kept quiet?
如果他们是由上帝变成的
What if they turned from God and worshipped the wolf?
并且崇拜狼?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表