-鬼魂就跟着它苏醒了 -带我看看
-and the ghosts followed in its wake. - Show me.
不 博士
No, Doctor!
我不明白 这是什么?我到底在找什么?
I don't get it. What is it? What am I supposed to be looking for?
往左走
Just go to the left.
Yvonne随时都会回来
Yvonne's gonna be back any minute.
往左走
Just go to the left.
什么意思 这里?
What, you mean in here?
(MATT SCREAMING)
(MEN CHATTERING)
球来到这
The Sphere came through here.
世界的突破口
A hole in the world.
此刻没激活 但当我们在那精确点 启动粒子引擎 缺口就打开了
Not active at the moment.
But when we fire particle engines at that exact spot, the breach opens up.
-你们是怎么发现这的 -几年前就有预兆了 这是个雷达盲点
How did you even find it?
We were getting warning signs for years, a radar black spot.
因此我们建造了这个Torchwood塔
So we built this place, Torchwood Tower.
这个缺口高于海平面六百英尺 这是唯一接触到它的方法
The breach was 600 feet above sea level. It was the only way to reach it.
你们建这通天塔就是为了扰乱空间? 你们到底有多少钱?
You built a skyscraper just to reach a spatial disturbance?
反正够了
- How much money have you got? - Enough.
等一下 我们在金丝雀码头 肯定是
Hold on a minute. We're in Canary Wharf.
这幢楼...这是金丝雀码头
Must be. This building, it's Canary Wharf.
那是它的公开名字
Well, that is the public name for it. But to those in the know, it's Torchwood.
-知情人知道这是Torchwood -你找到缺口 探测
So, you find the breach, probe it, the Sphere comes through
那个球从伦敦六百英尺上空掉下来
600 feet above London, bam!
它会在现实结构里留下一个洞 那洞 你觉得我们该不去理它吗
It leaves a hole in the fabric of reality.
And that hole, you think, "Oh, shall we leave it alone?
我们应该撤退还是小心翼翼的研究? 不 你想 让我们玩得更大点
"Shall we back off? Should we play it safe?" Nah! You think, "Let's make it bigger!"
这是个巨大的能量源
It's a massive source of energy.
若我们能驾驭那能量 我们不用再依赖中东
If we can harness that power, we need never depend on the Middle East again.
英国那时才算真正独♥立♥
Britain will become truly independent.
但你可以亲眼看看2分钟后的鬼魂转移
You can see for yourself, the next Ghost Shift's in two minutes.
-停止 -我不认同 -我警告你 停止
- Cancel it. - I don't think so.
- I'm warning you. Cancel it! -Oh, exactly as the legends would have it.
这会成为传传奇
博士在假设外星权威高于人♥权♥
The Doctor, lording it over us. Assuming alien authority over the rights of man.
你看点东西 球从这过来
Let me show you.
Sphere comes through.
当它制♥造♥了缺口 使世界周围裂化
But when it made the hole, it cracked the world around it.
整个次元范围的表面都裂成碎片
The entire surface of this dimension, splintered.
那些鬼魂就是这么穿过来 它们从这错误的路线渗透进来
And that's how the ghosts get through, that's how they get everywhere.
They're bleeding through the fault lines.
从他们的世界穿过零空间 进入你们的世界
Walking from their world, across the Void and into yours.
藉着人类的希望愿望和帮助 但太多的鬼魂...
With the human race hoping and wishing and helping them along.
But too many ghosts and...
那样得话 我们得更小心
Well, in that case, we'll have to be more careful.
各就各位 一分钟内鬼魂转移
Positions! Ghost Shift in one minute.
哈特曼小姐 请不要这样做
Miss Hartman, I am asking you, please don't do it.
我们做这第一千次了
- We have done this a thousand times. - Then stop at a thousand!
-那就在第一千次打住吧 -我们控制住鬼魂
We're in control of the ghosts.
控制杆可以打开缺口 同样也能关闭缺口
The levers can open the breach, but equally they can close it.
随便你
Okay.
-你说什么 -没什么 做你做的 -就这样?
Sorry?
Never mind. As you were.
不 相当够了 该说的我说了 别理我
What, is that it?
No, fair enough. I've said my bit. Don't mind me.
能给我来杯茶吗
Any chance of a cup of tea?
20秒鬼魂转移
- Ghost Shift in 20 seconds. - Mmm, can't wait to see it!
-我都等不及了 -你阻止不了我们的 博士
You can't stop us, Doctor.
当然 拿张椅子坐一下 Rose 过来看热闹
No, absolutely not. Pull up a chair, Rose. Come and watch the fireworks.
10秒鬼魂转移
Ghost Shift in 10 seconds.
9 8 7
Nine, eight, seven,
6 5 4 3 2...
six, five, four,
three, two...
停止转移 我说停
Stop the shift! I said, stop!
-谢谢 -我想那是有道理的
Thank you.
收集尽可能多的情报
I suppose it makes sense to get as much intelligence as possible.
除非你向我解释一切 否则程序还是会运行的
But the programme will recommence as soon as you've explained everything.
-很乐意能帮上忙 -找人清扫一下玻璃
I'm glad to be of help.
And someone clear up this glass.
我确实过警告我 博士 他们说你爱捣乱
They did warn me, Doctor. They said you liked to make a mess.
(TYPING)
(BEEPING)
拜托
-有什么可以效劳吗? -我只是...
Can I help you?
I was just...
不要看 它对每个人都这样
Try not to look. It does that to everyone.
-想怎样? -不好意思
- What do you want? - Sorry, um...
我是从人事部过来的
They sent me from personnel. They said some man had been taken prisoner.
他们说有个犯人 叫做博士什么的
Some sort of doctor?
我在检查通讯线路
I'm just checking the lines of communication.
-他们告诉你什么了吗? -我能看下你的证件吗?
Did they tell you anything?
Can I see your authorisation?
当然
Sure.
太走运了
Well, that's lucky.
Torchwood的每个人至少都参加过基本精神训练
You see, everyone at Torchwood has at least a basic level of psychic training.
这张纸空白 说明你是假冒的
This paper is blank. And you're a fake.
封锁 带安全人员过来
Seal the room. Call security.
Samuel?
(DOOR BANGING SHUT)
你能检查下门有没有锁吗 她径直走进来的
Samuel, can you check the door locks? She just walked right in.
我现在就去 长官
Doing it now, sir.
如果你想坐一会的话...
Well, if you'd like to take a seat.
这些鬼魂...不管叫啥 他们造了那个球吗
So these ghosts, whatever they are, did they build the Sphere?
肯定是 象炮弹一样瞄准这次元范围
Must have. Aimed it at this dimension like a cannonball.
Yvonne? 我想你应该看下这个
RAJESH". Yvonne, I think you should see this. We've got a visitor.
有个访客 不知道她是谁
Don't know who she is, but funnily enough, she arrived at the same time as the Doctor.
有趣的是 她和博士同时到
她是你的人吗
She one of yours?
从来没见过她
- Never seen her before in my life. - Good, then we can have her shot.
很好 那我们可以毙了她
噢 好吧 试一下也无妨
Oh, all right, then, it was worth a try. That's...
她...是...Rose Tyler
That's Rose Tyler.
对不起
Sorry. Hello.
你好
Well, if that's Rose Tyler, who's she?
如果她是Rose Tyler的话 那她又是谁
-我是她妈妈 -噢 你和她妈妈一起旅行的啊
I'm her mother.
- Oh, you travel with her mother? - He kidnapped me.
-他把我绑♥架♥了 -以后Torchwood要写我的历史...
Please, when Torchwood comes to write my complete history,
-别说我和她母亲旅行过 -那才迷人
don't tell people I travelled through time and space with her mother.
Charming.
-我要保证我的名声 -打扰一下 各位
I've got a reputation to uphold.
Excuse me, everyone. I thought I said stop the Ghost Shift.
我说过停止鬼魂转移
谁启动程序的? 我下过命令说停止的
Who started the programme?
I ordered you to stop. Who's doing that?
谁弄的?现在 都离开显示器
Right, step away from your monitors, everyone!
Gareth? Adi?都给我停下来!马上!
Gareth! Adi! Stop what you're doing, right now!
Matt 给我走开 这是命令
Matt! Step away from your desk! That's an order!
-停住控制杆 Andrew 停住控制杆 -她在做什么
Stop the levers! Andrew! Stop the levers!
Adi 离开你的桌子
- What's she doing? - Adi, step away from the desk.
-听着 离开你的桌子 -她听不到
Listen to me, step away from the desk!
She can't hear you.
他们控制住系统了
They're overriding the system.
我们要进入鬼魂转移
We're going into Ghost Shift.
Yvonne 我记得你说程序取消了
Yvonne, I thought you said the next Ghost Shift was cancelled?
发生什么事了 Yvonne
What's going on? Yvonne?
(LOUD mun)
这不可能...
RAJESH: It can't be.
(LOUD mun)
-它被激活了 -是耳麦 他们被控制了
RAJESH: It's active!
It's the earpiece controlling them.
我以前见过
I've seen this before.
对不起 对不起
Sorry. I'm so sorry.
(ALL SCREAMING)
发生什么事了 你刚做了什么
- What happened? What did you just do? - They're dead.
-他们死了 -你杀了他们
You killed them?
-有人做的 -但你杀了他们 -我现在没时间和你解释
Oh, someone else did that long before I got here.
- But you killed them! -Jackie, I haven't got time for this!
-那些耳麦是什么东西 -不要 -怎么控制他们? -相信我 别去碰他们
- What are those earpieces? - Don't.
But they're standard comms devices. How does it control them?
- Trust me, leave them alone. - But what are they?
他们究竟是什么
(GROANS)
噢 天哪
Oh God!
它已经进入他们的大脑了
It goes inside their brain!
-这些鬼魂怎么办 -已经90% 仍在进行 你不能阻止?
- What about the Ghost Shift? -90% and still running.
-他们控制着 系统被他们劫持了 -"他们"是谁
- Can't you stop it? - They' re still controlling it.
- They've hijacked the system. - Who's "they"?
-可能是个遥控器 不过肯定在附近 我可以追踪到 -Jackie 呆在这
Might be a remote transmitter but it's got to be close by. I can trace it.
Jackie, stay here!
放下控制杆 设置成离线模式
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表