There's a residual energy in the spots where the kids vanished.
不管是什么 它用了巨大能量做这事
Whatever it was, it used an awful lot of power to do this.
(MEWING)
你有时该下去 Chloe…
- You have to come down sometime, Chloe. - I'm busy, Mum.
我很忙 妈妈
看看这里 你快把半个雨林都耗尽
Look at it in here.
Must've used up half a rainforest. That's Dale.
那是Dale
为什么把他画得那么忧伤?
- Why did you draw him so sad? - I didn't draw him like that.
我没把他画成那样
Dale自己在忧伤
Dale made himself sad,
所以我给他画个朋友
so I'm gonna draw him a friend.
他需要更多朋友
That's what he needs, more friends.
你看过电视了吗?
Have you seen the TV?
看 这会让你兴奋的 火炬快到了
Look, this'll cheer you up. The torch is getting close.
它会经过我们的街道
It'll pass right by our street.
今晚他们会在露天大型运动场里点燃奥♥运♥圣火
And tonight they'll light the Olympic flame in the stadium,
整个世界都会注视我们的城市
and the whole world will be looking at our city.
我是说 这没让你感受到别的吗?…亲爱的?
MAN ON TV". ...they're lining the street...
I mean, doesn't that make you feel part of something?
Sweetheart?
We've seen the Prime Minister, we've seen members of the Royal family...
-Chloe? -我在忙 妈妈
- Chloe? - I'm busy, Mum.
好的
- Okay. -...as young Danny Fairweather
Very fitting. We've seen lots of our sporting royalty, too...
你累了 Chloe
You're tired, Chloe. I heard you calling out again last night.
-我听到你昨晚又大叫了 -我没事 -做噩梦了?
- It's fine. - Nightmares?
我在画画!
I'm drawing.
不管他们是…
MAN ON TV: Let me remind you where the torches come from...
Whatever they are...
他们只是梦 知道不?
...journey from the temple of...
...they're just dreams. You do know that?
他们不能伤害你
- They can't hurt you. - I'm busy.
我很忙!除非你想让我画你…妈妈
Unless you want me to draw you,
Mum.
如果你想把自己关起来 好 我走
If you wanna stay cooped up in here, fine. I'll leave you to it.
真是个漂亮男孩!
- Oh, aren't you a beautiful boy! - Thanks!
谢谢 我尝试把头发往后梳
I'm experimenting with backcombing. Oh.
以前我有只和你一模一样的
I used to have one like you.
(CAT MEWING)
什么?
What?
我不是猫人 有次你被一个猫修女威胁
No, I'm not really a cat person.
就没养猫的乐趣了
Once you've been threatened by one in a nun's wimple,
kind of takes the joy out of it.
猫猫 过来
(CAT MEWS)
Come here, puss.
你进去干吗?
What do you wanna go in there for?
博士!
Doctor.
Whoa!
(EXCLAIMING)
离子残留 啊呀!这解释了一些事情 从时空里绑♥架♥有机体生物
Ion residue. Blimey!
(DOCTOR EXCLAIMS)
That takes some doing.
Just to snatch a living organism out of space-time.
这宝贝像“我有些”我印象深刻
This baby is just like, "I'm having some of that!" I'm impressed.
-所以猫被传送走了 -它能产生巨大的离子能
So the cat's been transported?
It can harness huge reserves of ionic power.
我们要找到能量源
We need to find the source of that power.
找到能量源就会找到… 所有被拐的孩子和毛茸茸的动物
Find the source and you will find
whatever has taken to stealing children and fluffy animals.
看你能看到的 盯紧他们 Lewis
See what you can see. Keep 'em peeled, Lewis.
我已经给你们朋友 你们还呜咽
I've given you friends, and you still moan.
呜咽呜咽呜咽 你们很幸运
Moan, moan, moan. You're lucky.
你们都是一伙的 不知道什么是孤独
如果你们知道 就会感谢我
If you did, you'd be thanking me.
不!
(PENCIL SNAPS)
No!
(nos BARKING)
(THUDDING)
(METALLIC CLINKING)
是你吗 小猫咪?你被困住了?
(THUDDING)
That you, puss cat? You trapped?
(METALLIC CLINKING)
(CRASHING)
不打开…
Not gonna open it, not gonna open it. Not gonna open it...
(BUZZING)
呆着别动
Stay still!
还好吗?
O key d o key?
是的 感谢上帝
- Yeah. Cheers. - No probs.
没问题
如果你告诉我那究竟是什么我给你五英镑 因为我从没这么迷惑过
(EXCLAIMS IN RELIEF)
I'll give you a fiver if you can tell me what the hell it is.
'Cause I haven't got the foggiest.
-我能告诉你的是 你刚才差点杀了它 -它不是生物
- Well, I can tell you you just killed it. - It was never living.
它是由能量激活 和拐走人的能量一样 那么微小!
It's animated by energy.
The same energy that's snatching people. That is so dinky!
哪都去的生物
The go-anywhere creature. Fits in your pocket.
放在衣袋里 交朋友 记住你老板 在派对上打破沉默
Makes friends, impresses the boss, breaks the ice at parties.
嗨 哟 好了
(LAUGHING)
我们来看看
DOCTOR: Oh. Hi-oh. Here we go. Let's have a look.
-出去! -它说什么?
- Get out of here! - What's it say?
这是
It is.
这是石墨!
It's graphite.
基本上说来就是中性铅笔的同种材料
Basically, the same material as an HB pencil.
-我被铅笔涂鸦攻击?! -一个涂鸦生物
- I was attacked by a pencil scribble? - A scribble creature.
掺带离子能量
Brought into being with ionic energy.
不管我们做什么 它可以像带走他们那样创造东西
Whatever we're dealing with, it can create things as well as take them.
-但是为什么创造涂鸦生物? -或许是误笔
But why make a scribble creature?
我是说 当你想要摆脱一件事时你会去涂鸦 就像画画
Maybe it was a mistake.
I mean, you scribble over something when you wanna get rid of it,
like a drawing. Like a...
就像…
孩子的…图画
child's drawing.
你说它在街道里
- He said it was in the street. - Probably.
-或许 那个女孩 -当然!…哪个女孩?
- The girl. -of course! What girl?
她给了我一些战栗的东西
Something about her gave me the creeps.
-甚至她的妈妈也害怕她 -你在推理吗?
Even her own mum looked scared of her.
- Are you deducting? - I think I am.
-我想是的 -警♥察♥的预感? -请允许我追究这件事 长官?
- Copper's hunch? - Permission to follow it up, Sarge.
(DOORBELL RINGING)
(KNOCKING ON DOOR)
-你好 我是博士 这是Rose 能见见你女儿吗? -不 不可以 -好吧 再见
Hello. I'm the Doctor and this is Rose. Can we see your daughter?
- No. You can't. -0kay. Bye.
为什么?为什么你们想见Chloe?
Why? Why do you want to see Chloe?
这条街正发生一些有趣的事
Well, there's some interesting stuff going on in this street,
我只是想… 我们想她可能愿意帮我们一把
and I just thought...
Well, we thought that she might like to give us a hand.
-抱歉打扰了 -抱歉
- Sorry to bother you. - Yeah. Sorry.
-我们会让你继续处理自己的事情 -再次再见
We'll let you get on with things. On your own. Bye again.
等等…
Wait.
你能帮她吗?
Can you help her?
是的 我可以
Yes, I can.
持火炬者正跑向莫尔广场…
MAN ON TV: The torchbearer is running up towards the Mall...
大部分时间她都呆在自己房♥间里
She stays in her room most of the time.
我试着和她说话 但就像和墙说话
I try talking to her, but it's like trying to speak to a brick wall.
她什么都不和我说 只是让她一个人呆着
She gives me nothing, just asks to be left alone.
那Chloe的爸爸呢?
What about Chloe's dad?
-Chloe的爸爸一年前死了 -抱歉
- Chloe's dad died a year ago. - I'm sorry.
如果你了解他就不会感到抱歉了
You wouldn't be if you'd known him.
我们去和她打个招呼吧
Well, let's go and say hi.
我先去看看 她可能睡着了
I should check on her first, she might be asleep.
Trish 为什么你怕她?
Why are you afraid of her, Trish?
我想让你见她之前知道 她真的是个很好的孩子
I want you to know, before you see her, that she's really a great kid.
我肯定她是 她在学校从没惹过麻烦 你可以看她的报告
I'm sure she is.
Yeah.
She's never been in trouble at school.
都是A和B
You should see her report from last year.
A's and B's.
我能用一下你的洗手间吗?
Can I use your loo?
她参加唱诗班
She's in the choir.
她在老人家里唱
She sings in an old folks' home. Any mum would be proud, you know?
是母亲都会自豪的
博士 我希望你在见到她前了解这些
I want you to know these things before you see her, Doctor,
因为现在 她不是她自己
because right now, she's not herself.
(DOOR RATTLING)
没事吧?
All right there?
我是博士
I'm the Doctor.
-我是Chloe Webber -你怎样 Chloe Webber?
I'm Chloe Webber.
我很忙 我在做东西
- How you doing, Chloe Webber? - I'm busy.
不是吗u3000妈妈?
I'm making something.
如我说 她没睡觉
Aren't I, Mum?
And like I said, she's not been sleeping...
但你在画画
But you've been drawing, though.
我是垃圾u3000画图是我力所不能及的
I'm rubbish. Stickmen about my limit.
然而我能这样做
I can do this, though.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表