但我没有 这让我是个好人 不觉得吗?
And I haven't. Which makes me the better person, don't you think?
他们可以杀了我 但道德的制高点上人是我
They can shoot me dead, but the moral high ground is mine.
站住
SOLDIER: Hold it! Steady, lads, steady!
(GUNS COCKING)
YVONNE: Oh!
真了不起
Oh, how marvellous!
棒极了
Oh, very good.
好极了 开心的一天
Superb. Happy day.
谢谢
Urn, thanks. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你 我是博士
- I'm the Doctor. -Oh, I should say. Hooray!
我该说...万岁
你...听说过我?
- You've heard of me, then? - Well, of course we have.
久闻大名 我不得不说 若不是你 我们不会在这
And I have to say, if it wasn't for you, none of us would be here.
博士和TARDIS
The Doctor and the Tardis!
-你们是? -大把时间说这
- And... And... And you are? -Oh, plenty of time for that.
根据资料你不是单独旅行的
But according to the records, you're not one for travelling alone.
博士和他的助手 你们的模式 对不?
The Doctor and his companion. That's the pattern, isn't it, right?
没必要隐藏什么 至少对我们 她在哪?
There's no point hiding anything. Not from us.
So, where is she?
是 抱歉 好主意 她只是有点害羞
Yes! Sorry, good point.
She's just a bit shy, that's all.
这就是 Rose Tyler
But here she is, Rose Tyler!
她不是我最优秀的搭档
Hmm, she's not the best I've ever had. Bit too blonde.
太漂亮了 太活泼 一大堆...
Not too steady on her pins. Lot of that.
上周她凝视时间漩涡中心
And just last week, she stared into the heart of the time vortex
快57岁
and aged 57 years, but she'll do.
-我才四十岁 -别蒙我 上帝保佑
- I'm 40! - Deluded.
我得把她卖♥♥了 你们要人吗?她泡茶很好
Bless. I'll have to trade her in. Do you need anyone?
我说的是很好 不是不错
She's very good at tea. Well, I say very good. I mean not bad.
我说不错...总之请带路 我们去那吧
Well, I say not bad. Anyway, lead on! Allons-y!
不过慢一点 她脚踝不好
But not too fast. Her ankle's going.
我会让你看看我的脚踝哪不好
I'll show you where my ankle's going.
找到我们只是时间问题
It was only a matter of time until you found us.
不过你还是做到了
And at last you've made it.
欢迎你 博士
I'd like to welcome you, Doctor. Welcome to Torchwood.
欢迎来到Torchwood
那是架Jathaa太阳能滑翔机
That's a Jathaa Sun Glider.
十年前从Shetland群岛上降落
Came down to Earth off the Shetland Islands 10 years ago.
-什么 它坠毁了? -不 我们把它打下来
- What, did it crash? - No, we shot it down.
他们侵入地球太空 我们就把它剥光光
It violated our airspace, then we stripped it bare.
圣诞节那天摧毁Sycorax的武器...
The weapon that destroyed the Sycorax on Christmas Day?
就是我们 请跟我走
That was us.
Now, if you'd like to come with me.
Torchwood研究室有这么句话
The Torchwood Institute has a motto. "If it's alien, it's ours."
如果它不是地球的 那就是我们的
从外星来的任何东西 我们都会大卸八块 研究并使用它 这对我们大英帝国很有帮助
Anything that comes from the sky, we strip it down and we use it,
-你说对什么有帮助 -大英帝国
for the good of the British Empire.
现在还哪来的大英帝国?
- For the good of the what? - The British Empire.
- There isn't a British Empire. - Not yet.
未必 抱歉 如果不介意的话...
Ah, excuse me. Now, if you wouldn't mind.
-认出这个吗 博士 -粒子枪
Do you recognise this, Doctor?
- That's a particle gun. - Good, isn't it?
很好 不是吗 我们花了 整整八年时间才让它重新恢复功能
Took us eight years to get it to work.
现在是21世纪 你怎么可以有粒子枪
It's the 21 st century, you can't have particle guns.
我们必须防止受到外星人的侵害
We must defend our border against the alien.
-请拿下 谢谢 你是Sebastian吧 -是的 长官
- Thank you, Sebastian, isn't it? - Yes, ma'am.
谢谢 记得每个人的名字很重要
Thank you, Sebastian.
I think it's very important to know everyone by name.
Torchwood是个非常先进的研究机构
Torchwood is a very modern organisation.
人类技能 这些就是当今的主题 我也是个人类
People skills. That's what it's all about these days.
-你认识一个叫Alonso的人吗 -不认识 他很重要吗
I'm a people person.
- Have you got anyone called Alonso? - I don't think so. Is that important?
也不是 你叫什么名字
- I suppose not. What was your name? - Yvonne, Yvonne Hartman.
Yvonne Yvonne 哈特曼
现在我们对这些相当感兴趣
Ah, yes. Now, we're rather fond of these.
这个Magna夹是在Snowdon峰下的宇宙飞船里找到的
The Magna-clamp, found in a spaceship, buried at the base of Mount Snowdon.
和这连在一起的物体被削减大量能量
Attach this to an object and it cancels the mass.
用这个 我能单手提起二吨♥的东西
I could use it to lift two tons of weight with a single hand.
当然是英制吨♥ 顺便说下 Torchwood研究室不用公吨♥
That's an imperial ton, by the way. Torchwood refuses to go metric.
我用它来购物最好不过了
I could do with that to carry the shopping.
所有这些只供Torchwood研究室使用 对大众不开放
All these devices are for Torchwood's benefit, not the general public's.
这些鬼魂是怎么回事
So what about these ghosts?
啊 这些鬼魂啊 用你的话来说 他们是附带效应
Ah, yes, the ghosts.
- They're what you might call a side effect. -of what?
-什么来着 -当时机到来时 博士 有条路线 相信我
All in good time, Doctor. There is an itinerary, trust me.
你们要把那东西拿哪去?
Oi, where are you taking that?
-如果它不是地球的 那就是我们的 -你永远进不去
If it's alien, it's ours.
附加物
- You'll never get inside it. -(SNICKERING) Etcetera.
通灵卡片 通灵卡片
Psychic paper, psychic pa per...
我一直呆在地球都没听说过你
All those times I've been on Earth, I've never heard of you.
当然没有 你是敌人
Well, of course not. You're the enemy.
实际上你在1879年的Torchwood根本宪♥章♥ 中榜上有名 是皇室敌人
You're actually named in the Torchwood Foundation Charter of 1879
as an enemy of the Crown.
1879年? 那个在苏格兰叫Torchwood的房♥子?
1879? That was called Torchwood, that house in Scotland.
没错 你在那碰到过维多利亚女王和狼人
That's right. Where you encountered Queen Victoria and the werewolf.
我以为有一半都是他胡扯的
I think he makes half of it up.
陛下创立Torchwood研究院 为了确保大英帝国屹立不衰
Her Majesty created the Torchwood Institute
with the express intention of keeping Britain great and fighting the alien horde.
以及和外星部落作战
-若我是敌人 那我就是犯人了 -说得对
But if I'm the enemy, does that mean I'm a prisoner?
Oh, yes.
但我们让你非常自在 还需要你多多指教
But we'll make you perfectly comfortable.
And there is so much you can teach us.
先来看这个
Starting with this.
你认为那是什么
Now, what do you make of that?
你肯定就是博士了
You must be the Doctor.
-我是Rajesh Singh 见到你很荣幸
- Rajesh Singh. It's an honour, sir. - Yeah.
-那是什么玩意 -我们也不知道
- What is that thing? - We got no idea.
它有什么问题
JACKIE: What's wrong with it?
-怎么觉得这有问题? -不知道
What makes you think there's something wrong with it?
-就是感觉有点怪 -这球影响过每个人
I don't know. It just feels weird.
The Sphere has that effect on everyone.
让你想躲得远远的
Makes you want to run and hide. Like it's forbidden.
好像是被禁止的
我们试图分♥析♥它 用尽能想像的设备
We've tried analysing it, using every device imaginable.
但我们的仪器却说它不存在
But according to our instruments, the Sphere doesn't exist.
没有重量 不会老化
It weighs nothing. It doesn't age.
没有热量 没有放射线
No heat, no radiation and has no atomic mass.
也没有原子质量
I can see it.
但我能看到
很迷人 是吧 它让人沮丧 什么都不释放出来
Fascinating, isn't it?
It upsets people because it gives off nothing.
如同不存在
It is absent.
博士?
Well, Doctor?
这是艘零空间飞船
This is a Void ship.
什么意思
And what is that?
首先 这是不可能的
Well, it's impossible, for starters.
我一直以为这只是个推测 但...
I always thought it was just a theory, but...
这飞船设计成存在于时空之外
It's a vessel designed to exist outside time and space.
穿过零空间旅行
Travelling through the Void.
零空间?
And what's "the Void"?
这船在次元范围之间 在我们周围不同的次元F0CCDE80里 有着各种各样的现实
The space between dimensions.
There's all sorts of realities around us, different dimensions,
无数个平行世界 都互相保持平衡 零空间就在平行世界之间
billions of parallel universes, all stacked up against each other.
The Void is the space in-between,
其中不存在任何物质
containing absolutely nothing.
你能想像到吗 什么都没有
Can you imagine that? Nothing.
没有光 没有黑暗 不存在上下之分
No light, no dark, no up, no down. No life. No time.
没有生命 亦或时间
没有终点
Without end.
我们族人称之为零空间 永生族则称为咆哮之地
My people called it the Void, the Eternals called it the Howling,
但有人称那是地狱
but some people call it hell.
但有人造了这球 为什么? 为什么去那?
But someone built the Sphere. What for?
去探索
- Why go there? - To explore. To escape.
逃亡?
你可以静♥坐♥其中 任凭人世的更迭 那大本钟...
You could sit inside that thing and eternity would pass you by.
Big Bang,
或者宇宙灭亡 重新开始 丝毫不会影响到你
end of the universe, start of the next, wouldn't even touch the sides.
你将不属于这个世界
You'd exist outside the whole of creation.
看 我们是对的 里面有东西
You see, we were right. There is something inside it.
可能吧
Oh, yes.
-我们怎么才能进去? -别进
- So how do we get in there? - We don't!
我们把它送回地狱 首先它怎么在这出现?
We send that thing back into hell! How did it get here in the first place?
这个球来到这世界
Well, that's how it all started. The Sphere came through into this world,
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表