神父 到目前 你应该知道得很清楚
Come now, Father, you should know better.
你在这并不受欢迎 特别是今天
You're not welcome here, and especially not today.
-我没有时间去旧话重谈 -我们只要一样东西
I've got no time to start old arguments.
想要什么?
- We want only one thing. -And what would that be?
这房♥子
- This house. -You want the house?
你要这房♥子?
-我们会接管这房♥子 -你愿意被我老婆揍一顿?
We will take the house.
Would you like my wife while you're at it?
如果你们不靠边站 我们只好使用武力
If you won't stand aside, then we'll take it by force.
凭什么?上帝之手?
And by what power? The hand of God?
不是 是铁拳
No, the fist of man.
啊!啊!
(MAN GRUNTING)
啊!
(WOMEN SCREAMING)
见什么鬼了?
In the name of Heaven.
女主人?
My Lady?
什么东西在那里面?
What's in there? What is it? What's under the canvas?
是什么 那帆布下是什么东西?
神父 回答我 什么东西在那里了?
Father, answer me. What's in there?
愿上帝原谅我
May God forgive me.
啊...!
(DOCTOR WHO THEME)
-感觉怎样? -在20世纪70年代末期 你在垃圾桶的境况会好些
-What do you think of this? Will it do? -The late 1970s?
听 Ian Dury and the Blockheads(摇滚歌♥手)1979年第一名
You'd be better off in a bin bag. Hold on, listen to this.
(ROCK MUSIC PLAYING)
Ian Dury and The Blockheads. Number one in 1979.
你是个朋克!
You're a punk!
那就是你了 一个又老又大的 将一些山区乡村摇滚乐揉入进去的朋克
# It's good to be a lunatic #
That's what you are, a big old punk with a bit of rockabilly thrown in.
-想去看他吗?-你是说在音乐会吗? -你觉得TARDIS是用来干什么的?
- Do you want to go and see him? -How do you mean, in concert?
我能带你到Trafalgar战役 到无地心吸力的奥林匹克运动会
What else is the Tardis for?
I can take you to the Battle of Trafalgar,
the First Antigravity Olympics, Caesar crossing the Rubicon
Caesar穿越Rubicon河
或者到1979年11月21日的地球英格兰Sheffield市 Top Rank体育馆里找Ian Dury 怎么样?
or Ian Dury at the Top Rank, Sheffield, England, Earth, 21st November 1979,
what do you think?
-Sheffield到了! -抓紧点!
- Sheffield it is! -Hold on tight.
(HIT ME WITH YOUR RHYTHM STICK BY IAN DURY AND THE BLOCKHEADS PLAYING)
啊!着陆了!
Landing!
停下来了!
1979年 见鬼的一年
1979! Hell of a year!
中国侵略越南
China invades Vietnam. The Muppet Movie, love that film.
《布偶电影》我喜欢那电影
Margaret Thatcher 啊! 太空实验室掉进了地球 要我帮了些忙
Margaret Thatcher. Skylab falls to Earth with a little help from me.
差点要了我的拇指 我爱我的拇指
Nearly took off my thumb, and I like my thumb.
我要我的拇指 我很依恋...我的拇指
I need my thumb. I'm very attached to...my thumb.
1879年 相同的差异
1879. Same difference.
你要解释一下自己的出现 和这个裸♥露♥的女子
You will explain your presence, and the nakedness of this girl.
-我们在苏格兰? -你怎能对自己的所在地这么无知?
- Are we in Scotland? -How can you be ignorant of that?
噢 我眼花缭乱糊涂了
(SCOTTISH ACCENT) I'm dazed and confused.
我一直穿山越水追踪这穿得少的黄毛丫头
I've been chasing this wee naked child over hill and over dale.
对吧...胆小鬼?
Isn't that right, you timorous beastie?
哦 是
(SCOTTISH ACCENT) Och, aye. I've been "oot" and "aboot."
我一直可出外走动的(英国公爵调)
不 不要乱说
-No, don't do that. -Hoots, mon?
坏男人?
No, really don't. Really.
不 真的 真的不要乱说
说明一下你的身份 先生
Will you identify yourself, sir?
我是James McCrimmon博士 来自Balamory镇区
I'm Doctor James McCrimmon from the township of Balamory.
我有信任状 我能...?
I have my credentials, if I may?
你可以看见 我的博士头衔是来自 爱丁堡大学
As you can see, a doctorate from the University of Edinburgh.
-我是由Bell博士亲自受训的 -让他们过来
I trained under Doctor Bell himself.
WOMAN: Let them approach.
-我不认为那是明智之举 陛下 -让他们过来
-I don't think that's wise, ma'am. -Let them approach.
你们到马车那里
You will approach the carriage, and show all due deference.
并且表现出最大的敬意
Rose 我来介绍一下殿下维多利亚女王
Rose, might I introduce Her Majesty Queen Victoria,
印度女皇和“信仰保护者”
Empress of India and Defender of the Faith.
我是Rose Tyler 陛下 抱歉...我穿得那么少
Rose Tyler, ma'am.
And my apologies for being so naked.
我已经有5个女儿了 这对我来说没什么
I've had five daughters. It's nothing to me.
但你 博士
But you, Doctor, show me these credentials.
给我看看这些信任状
为什么你不马上就说出来呢?
Why didn't you say so immediately?
这很清楚地声明了大市长指定你为我的保护者
It states clearly here
that you have been appointed by the Lord Provost as my protector.
是吗?是的 好好!
Does it? Yes, it does. Good. Good.
那么让我问问 为什么陛下由陆路旅行 不是有条铁轨一直到阿伯丁的吗?
Erm, then let me ask, why is Your Majesty travelling by road
when there's a train all the way to Aberdeen?
-路上有棵树 -意外?
- A tree on the line. -An accident?
我是大不列颠及爱尔兰联合王国的女王
I am the Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
围绕我的一切都是计划好的
-Everything around me tends to be planned. -An assassination attempt?
是暗♥杀♥行为吗?
什么 认真的?有人想要暗♥杀♥你?
What, seriously? There's people out to kill you?
我都习惯于被人用枪筒瞄着
I'm quite used to staring down the barrel of a gun.
Robert MacLeish爵士居住离这10英里
Sir Robert MacLeish lives but 10 miles hence.
我们已经先通传过了
We've sent word ahead.
他会掩护我们 然后我们明天就能到Balmoral
He'll shelter us for tonight, then we can reach Balmoral tomorrow.
这博士和他的“胆小鬼”会随同我们
This Doctor and his timorous beastie will come with us.
是的 陛下 我们最好继续前进 天快黑了
Yes, ma'am.
We'd better get moving. It's almost nightfall.
确实 这里有很多关于狼的传说
Indeed, and there are stories of wolves in these parts.
凭空想像的故事 用来吓小孩的
Fanciful tales, intended to scare the children,
但我认为有助血液循环 启程
but good for the blood, I think. Drive on.
真有趣 因为你说暗♥杀♥ 而你仅仅想起肯尼迪事件
ROSE: It's funny, though, 'cause you say assassination,
and you just think of Kennedy and stuff, not her.
-而不是 -在1879年她确实经历过 噢
1879? She's had, oh, six attempts on her life.
她一生经历了6次暗♥杀♥ 我会告诉你其他事情的
And I'll tell you something else.
-我们刚刚见了维多利亚女王!-我知道! -多有趣!-她刚坐在那里
-We just met Queen Victoria. -I know!
- What a laugh! -She was just sitting there!
-象张邮票 -我想让她说“我们不愉快”
- Like a stamp. -I want her to say, "We are not amused."
和你打赌一镑 我能让她说这话
I bet you 5 quid I can make her say it.
如果我下注 就会及时滥用作为旅行者的特权
Well, if I gambled on that,
it would be an abuse of my privilege as a traveller in time.
-十镑 -成交
-10 quid. -Done.
我不能这么做 是叛国罪来的
I can't do this. It's treason.
那么让你妻子先尝尝恶果吧
Then your wife will suffer the consequences.
相信我 Robert爵士
Believe me, Sir Robert, she will be devoured.
她会给吞掉的
-陛下 -Robert爵士
- Your Majesty. -Sir Robert.
遇上紧急情况了 不好意思
My apologies for the emergency. And how is Lady Isobel?
Isobel夫人怎么了?
她...不舒服 恐怕是这样了
She's indisposed, I'm afraid.
因为季节 她去爱丁堡
She's gone to Edinburgh for the season,
她把厨师也带走了 厨房♥几乎都没有食品存放
and she's taken the cook with her, the kitchens are barely stocked.
-如果你想继续前进 我不会责怪你的 陛下 -不用客气!
I wouldn't blame Your Majesty if you wanted to ride on.
我饱尝乘车之旅了 这里...挺迷人的...
Not at all. I've had quite enough carriage exercise,
and this is charming, if rustic.
即使是乡下 这是我第一次来游览这房♥子
It's my first visit to this house.
我前夫经常提起这
My late husband spoke of it often, the Torchwood Estate.
Torchwood房♥屋
现在可以进去了吗?
Now, shall we go inside? And please excuse the naked girl.
请原谅这裸♥露♥的女子
-抱歉!-她是个野孩子 我在旧伦敦镇用了六便士买♥♥下她的
- Sorry! -She's a feral. child.
I bought her for sixpence in old London town.
是她或者是像人
It was her or the Elephant Man, so...
觉得他挺搞笑的 但我不是那么开心 你认为呢 陛下?
Thinks he's funny, but I'm so not amused. What do you think, ma'am?
那不仅仅是个问题
It hardly matters. Shall we proceed?
我们能先进去吗?
差不多了
So close.
-Mackeson和Ramsay 你们来护送这物品 快 -是的 队长
Mackeson and Ramsay, you will escort the property. Hurry up.
-Yes, sir. -Yes, sir.
装在里面的是什么东西啊?
So what's in there, then?
王冠
Property of the Crown. You will dismiss any further thoughts, sir.
你不能乱打主意 先生
其余的人 到后面去
The rest of you, go to the rear of the house. Assume the designated positions.
按指定就位
你们听到命令了 就位!先生
-You heard the orders, positions. -Sir.
SOLDIER: You two, come with me...
嘘...
(SHUSHING)
牺牲生命也要守护好
Guard it with your life.
这 我断定 是一项闻名的精粹
This, I take it, is the famous endeavour.
这全是我父亲的作品
All my father's work. Built by hand in his final years.
在他晚年亲手制♥作♥的
这开始产生了些问题
It became something of an obsession. He spent his money on this,
他把花在这上面的钱比照顾这 房♥子和他自己还多
rather than caring for the house or himself.
真希望能见到他 我喜欢他
I wish I'd met him. I like him.
-那东西好漂亮 我可以...? -随便
- That thing's beautiful, can I... -Help yourself.
-他在仿造什么? -我对这一无所知
- What did he model it on? -I know nothing about it.
老实说 我们大部分人都认为他...
To be honest,
-是个古怪的人 我们能这么说吗? -哈!
most of us thought him a little, shall we say, eccentric.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表