By the power invested in me by the Church and the State,
Powell Estate Rose女爵士
I dub thee Dame Rose of the Powell Estate.
你们可以起来了
You may stand.
-非常感谢 陛下 -他们一定不会相信我们这样回去
Many thanks, ma'am.
Thanks. They're never gonna believe this back home.
陛下 昨晚你说没有感受的什么超自然信息
Your Majesty, you said last night
about receiving no message from the great beyond.
我认为你的丈夫切割着钻石是 为了挽救你的性命
I think your husband cut that diamond to save your life.
他到现在还在保护着你 陛下
He's protecting you even now, ma'am, from beyond the grave.
在天堂里 真的
Indeed.
你也可以考虑一下这个 我并不开心
Then you may think on this also, that I am not amused.
是的!
Yes!
非常不开心
Not remotely amused.
今后 我要放逐你们
And henceforth, I banish you.
什么?
I'm sorry?
我已经奖赏过你们 爵士 博士 现在开始你们要离开大英帝国 永不得返回
I have rewarded you, Sir Doctor,
and now you are exiled from this Empire, never to return.
我不知道你们是谁
I don't know what you are, the two of you, or where you're from,
或从哪来
但我知道你们和星球魔术结交 并觉得那很有趣
but I know that you consort with stars and magic, and think it fun.
但你们的世界在恐惧、亵渎、和死亡颠峰上
But your world is steeped in terror and blasphemy and death,
我不会允许的
and I will not allow it.
你们要离开这些土地
You will leave these shores, and you will reflect, I hope,
希望你们会反省 在你们漂流时背离正道有多远
on how you came to stray so far from all that is good,
还有你们能在这些骇人生活中生存多久
and how much longer you may survive this terrible life.
马上离开我的世界
Now leave my world,
永远不要再回来
and never return.
祝你愉快 Dougal!
- Whoa! -Cheers!
有趣的是 维多利亚的血液确实发生了突变
- Walk on. -No, but the funny thing is,
Queen Victoria actually did suffer a mutation of the blood.
这是历史上的事实
It's historical record. She was haemophiliac.
她是血友病患者
They used to call it the Royal Disease,
但那一直是个谜
but it's always been a mystery because she didn't inherit it.
她并没遗传到 不知道那是从哪得来的
Her mum didn't have it. Her dad didn't have it.
你是说那是狼人咬的?
- It came from nowhere. -What, and you're saying that's a wolf bite?
是啊 也许血友病只是维多利亚的委婉说法
Well, maybe haemophilia is just a Victorian euphemism.
-是对狼人来说的? -也许
-For werewolf? -Could be.
维多利亚女王是狼人?
- Queen Victoria's a werewolf? -Could be.
也许 她的孩子也得了这疾病
And her children had the Royal Disease. Maybe she gave them a quick nip.
也许她小咬了一下他们
那么王室家族都是狼人?
- So the Royal Family are werewolves? -Well, maybe not yet.
啊 也许还不是 一独♥立♥狼人细胞需要上百年才成熟
I mean, a single wolf cell could take 100 years to mature.
可能准备好了要到...
Might be ready by, oh, early 21st century.
21世纪初期
不 好荒谬哦
No, that's just ridiculous.
-注意 Anne公主... -我说了以后都不会了
-Mind you, Princess Anne. -I'll say no more.
如果你思考一下
And if you think about it, they're very private.
他们是非常秘密的
他们都是预先计划好一切
They plan everything in advance.
他们会围绕月亮来确定时间!
They could schedule themselves around the moon. We'd never know.
且...他们喜欢打猎
And they like hunting. They love blood sports.
他们爱血腥运动
噢 老天!他们是狼人!
(DOCTOR LAUGHING)
Oh, my God! They're werewolves!
(BOTH LAUGHING)
(BOTH HOWLING)
(TARDIS WHOOSHING)
你会做什么 你会留在这里吗?
What will you do? Will you stay here?
我不会留下来了
I don't think I could.
我会卖♥♥掉它
I'd sell it, or pull this place down.
或拆掉这里
尽管我们不会公开说这事 但他们不会被忘记的
Although we may not speak of these events in public, they will not be forgotten.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
你丈夫的牺牲
Your husband's sacrifice, the ingenuity of his father,
他父亲的独创性
-他们会永远长存 -但如何呢?
they will live on.
But how?
我看到昨晚大不列颠碰到了超越想像的敌人
I saw, last night,
that Great Britain has enemies beyond imagination,
我们必须全面保护我们的边界
and we must defend our borders on all sides.
我计划建立...学院
I propose an institute
专门研究这些奇怪的事件 并和这些事件做斗争
to investigate these strange happenings and to fight them.
我会把学院命名为“Torchwood”
I would call it Torchwood. The Torchwood Institute.
Torchwood学院
如果这个博士会再回来 那么他得小心点了
And if this Doctor should return, then he should beware,
因为Torchwood学院等着他
because Torchwood will be waiting.
早上好 同学们 我们坐得舒服吗?
Good morning, class.
Are we sitting comfortably?
他们把所有厨房♥都打扫了 东西都全替代了
Three months ago, turns out all the kitchen staff were replaced.
有些事情在发生着
See? There's definitely something going on. I was right to call you home.
-我能介绍一下Sarah Jane Smith小姐 -很高兴见到你
May I introduce Miss Sarah Jane Smith.
很高兴见到你!是的 非常高兴!
-Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you!
你在上班时间不可以随意离开你的岗位
Yes. Very nice.
You are not permitted to leave your station during a sitting.
班里的男生懂得超越地球上的知识
Boy in class this morning, got knowledge way beyond planet Earth.
-K-9! -我们的时间到了 兄弟
K9!
Our time has come, my brothers. Today we shall become gods.
今天我们就成老大了
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表