-Listen to him, man! That's a voice. —Careful. That's my dog.
-注意点 那是我的狗狗 -确认分♥析♥
Confirmation of analysis.
这种物质叫Krillitane油
Substance is Krillitane oil.
-他们是Krillitane -情况不妙?
They're Krillitanes.
-非常不妙 想到有多坏就有多话了 再加上 一箱子满满的不妙 -什么是Krillitane?
- Is that bad? -Very.
Think how bad things could possibly be and add another suitcase full of bad.
- And what are Krillitanes? -They're a composite race.
他们是合成种族 就像你们的传统文化 是由多个国家结合而成的
just like your culture is a mixture of traditions from all sorts of countries,
侵入或者被侵入
people you've invaded or been invaded by,
Krillitane族也是一样 一种他们征服了的混合种族
you've got bits of Viking, bits of France, bits of whatever.
The Krillitanes are the same, an amalgam of the races they've conquered.
但他们也会化作人型
But they take physical aspects as well.
他们从被他们毁了的人中首选最佳的身份
They cherry-pick the best bits from the people they destroy.
那是为何我认不出他们 我最后一次看Krillitane
That's why I didn't recognise them.
The last time I saw Krillitanes they looked just like us,
-他们看起来和我们一样 只是有条十足长的脖子 -他们在这里干吗?
except they had really long necks.
What are they doing here?
孩子们 他们对孩子们动了手脚
It's the children.
They're doing something to the children.
那怎么安排这锡制狗?
So, what's the deal with the tin dog?
博士喜欢和随从去旅游
The Doctor likes travelling with an entourage.
有时他们是人类 有时他们是外星人 有时他们是锡制狗 你呢?
Sometimes they're humans, sometimes they're aliens,
and sometimes they're tin dogs.
-你是在哪加入进来的? -我?
What about you? Where do you fit in the picture?
我是他们的前锋 我是他们的技术支持 我是...
Me? I'm their man in Havana, I'm their technical support, I'm...
噢 老天
Oh, my God. I'm the tin dog.
我是锡制狗
听我命令...
On my command.
我们这有多少人和你旅游过了?
ROSE: How many of us have there been travelling with you?
-那是问题吗?-是的 是问题 如果我是排在最后的那个话
-Does it matter? -Yeah, it does,
if I'm just the latest in a long line.
和什么做对比?
As opposed to what?
我以为你和我是...
I thought you and me were...
我显然是搞错了
I obviously got it wrong.
我到过50亿年 对 但这
I've been to the year 5 billion, right, but this...
但现在真的看到未来 你要丢下我
Now, this is really seeing the future. You just leave us behind.
-你真的要这样对我?-不 不是对你 -但Sarah Jane 你
- Is that what you're gonna do to me? -No. Not to you.
But Sarah Jane. You were that close to her once,
曾经和现在都和她那么靠近...
and now, you never even mention her.
你从不提起她
-为什么不? -我不变老
- Why not? -I don't age.
我重生
I regenerate.
但人类会衰老
But humans decay. You wither and you die.
你会衰弱并死亡
想像一下看到这些发生在你...
Imagine watching that happen to someone that you...
什么 博士?
What, Doctor?
你下辈子可以和我在一起...
You can spend the rest of your life with me...
但我不能把我剩余的时候和你耗在一起
but I can't spend the rest of mine with you.
我必须生活下去
I have to live on. Alone.
孤独地
这是时间领主的诅咒
That's the curse of the Time Lords.
时间之主
Time Lord.
(SCREECHING)
那是Krillitane?
Was that a Krillitane?
它碰都没碰到她就飞走了 它这样做的目的是什么?
It didn't even touch you, it just flew off. What did it do that for?
(SCHOOL BELL RINGING)
Rose和Sarah 你们去数学室 打开那些电脑 我要看看里面的硬件
Rose and Sarah, you go to the maths room. Crack open those computers.
I need to see the hardware inside. Here, you might need this.
-你也许需要这个 Mickey 监视 我要你在外面 -只要在外面?
Mickey, surveillance. I want you outside.
just stand outside?
这里 拿着这些 你可以和K9当伴
Here, take these. You can keep K9 company.
-稍微打开窗户 -什么?他是机器 -我从没当他是机器!
Don't forget to leave the window open a crack.
- He's metal. -I didn't mean for him.
你要干吗?
- What are you gonna do? -It's time I had a word with Mr Finch.
是时候和Finch先生对话了
-你是谁? -我叫Lassar兄弟 你是?
- Who are you? -My name is Brother Lassar. And you?
博士 Krillitane族从什么时候有翅膀的?
The Doctor.
Since when did Krillitanes have wings?
到现在离我们的原形已经更新了10代了
It's been our form for nearly 10 generations now.
我们的祖宗侵略了Bessan族
Our ancestors invaded Bessan.
那里的人有着相当可爱的翅膀
The people there had some rather lovely wings.
他们一天能有一百万的寡妇 想像一下
They made a million widows in one day, just imagine.
-而你现在是人型 -有个人喜好 仅此而已
And now your shape's human.
A personal favourite, that's all.
-其他的呢? -我的兄弟还是蝙蝠型
- And the others? -My brothers remain bat form.
你所看到的只是简单的形态幻想
What you see is a simple morphic illusion.
抓一下表层 真正的Krillitane就能安躺温床
Scratch the surface and the true Krillitane lies beneath.
那什么是时间领主?
And what of the Time Lords?
我总认为你们是一个华而不实的种族
I always thought of you as such a pompous race.
远古的枯燥无味的参议员 那么害怕改变 且...
Ancient, dusty senators.
So frightened of change, and chaos.
混乱
当然了 他们几乎都灭绝了
And, of course, they're all but extinct.
只有你 最后一个
Only you. The last.
这是你的计划 那是什么?
This plan of yours, what is it?
-你不知道? -所以我才问
- You don't know? -That's why I'm asking.
好 给我看看你有多聪明
Well, show me how clever you are. Work it out.
-想出来吧 -如果我不喜欢
If I don't like it, then it will stop.
-那我就要阻止 -说得天花乱坠
Fascinating.
你们族人天生庸懒
Your people were peaceful to the point of indolence.
你看起来有些容光焕发
You seem to be something new.
你在和我们宣战吗 博士?
Would you declare war on us, Doctor?
我现在好老了
I'm so old now.
我习惯仁慈
I used to have so much mercy.
你刚给警告了
You get one warning. That was it.
-就那样 -但我们不是敌人 很快你就和我们称兄道弟
But we're not even enemies. Soon, you will embrace us.
下次我们再见
The next time we meet, you will join with me.
你要加入我
我向你保证
I promise you.
“监视” 你只是用另外的方式要我
Surveillance! You ask me, it's just another way of saying,
拿着小武器躲在队伍背后安全呆着
"Go sit at the back of the class with the safety scissors and glitter."
(SIGHING)
那我就只能和这金属狗聊天
That'll be me talking to a metal dog, then.
Oh!
-用不了 -给我
-It's not working. —Give it to me.
在我的日子里 经常碰到第一次的事
Used to work first time in my day.
恩 现在的东西比从前简单许多了
Well, things were a lot simpler back then.
-Rose 我能给你一点建议吗? -我有预感你要这样做
- Rose, can I give you a bit of advice? -I've got a feeling you're about to.
我知道你和博士有一种相当强烈的关系 且我不想你认为我是个第3者...
I know how intense a relationship with the Doctor can be
and I don't want you to feel I'm intruding...
-我并没感觉你在威胁我 如果你是那个意思的话 -好
I don't feel threatened by you if that's what you mean.
Right. Good. Because I'm not interested in picking up where we left off.
我对选择在哪丢下我们并不感兴趣
不?一双伤心的大眼睛和机器狗 你昨晚还做了什么?
No?
With the big sad eyes and the robot dog, what else were you doing last night?
我只是说重新适应地球生活有多艰难
I was just saying how hard it was adjusting to life back on Earth.
问题是 当你们2个相见了 他们只是摆脱配给关系
The thing is, when you two met, they'd only just got rid of rationing.
所有的太空事物对你来说不足为奇是 消化不了的
No wonder all that space stuff was a bit too much for you.
我对太空事物并没什么问题 我看到的东西你都不会相信
I had no problem with space stuff. I saw things you wouldn't believe.
-考我一下 -“妈咪事件”-我见过鬼 -机器人 好多机器人
Try me.
- Mummies. -I've met ghosts.
-Robots. Lots of robots. —Slitheen, in Downing Street.
-Slitheen 在唐宁街 -Daleks
- Daleks. -Mel: the Emperor.
-见到皇帝 -反物质怪物! -防毒面具还魂尸!
-Antimatter monsters! -Gas mask zombies!
-真的活恐龙! -真的活人狼!
-Real living dinosaurs! -Real living werewolf!
-尼斯湖怪! -认真的?
-The Loch Ness monster! -Seriously?
Oh!
听我们的
Listen to us.
就像我和我的对手Shareen一样 我们唯一争吵是为了男人
It's like me and my mate Shareen, the only time we fell out was over a man.
而我们为了博士而争论起来
And we're arguing over the Doctor.
-和你在一起时他有没给你解释过90英里时速 这样的东西然后你转身走了之类的
With you, did he do that thing
where he'd explain something at like 90 miles per hour,
-而他目瞪口呆地看着你? -总是这样!
and you'd go, "What?" and he'd look at you like you'd just dribbled on your shirt?
All the time.
-他还是用TARDIS来打拍子吗? -是!是的 确实!
Does he still stroke bits of the Tardis?
Yeah! Yeah, he does! I'm like, "Do you two want to be alone?"
我就像“你们2个想要分开?”
怎么回事?
How's it going?
什么?听着 我要找出这些电脑里 是什么程序
What?
Listen, I need to find out what's programmed inside these.
什么?
What? Stop it.
停!
兄弟们 我们必须进入最后阶段
Brothers, we must initiate the final phase.
把孩子们叫进来并封锁学校
Get the children inside and seal the school.
我们的时间到了 兄弟们
Our time has come, my brothers. Today we shall become gods.
今天 我们要成神了
(PA SYSTEM BUZZING)
所有学生马上回♥教♥室
WOMAN". (ON PA SYSTEM) All pupils to class immediately.
所有的职工请到职工室集中
And would all members of staff please congregate in the staff room?
休息时间结束得真早!
Break time's finished early! Isn't that fantastic?
是不是不可思议?
不不 这课室禁止入内的
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表