But there it is.
我们能做什么?
YVONNE: Anything we can do?
不用 我这很好
No, I'm all right.
只是...
It's just... Gets into your head, this thing. Like it's staring at you.
这东西会进入你的脑海
像是在盯着你
-我们待会见 谢了 Raj -好
All right, we'll catch up later. Thanks, Raj.
Yeah.
Matt 识趣点送些东西给Rajesh 他快疯掉了
Matt, get on to hospitality, will you?
Send Rajesh something. He's going mad down there.
酒就别了
Not alcohol.
TECHNICIAN: We've kept it stable at 56.1.
YVONNE: So, if you just check the statistics...
-Yvonne 我再去检查下堆栈 以防万一 -好的
Yvonne, I'm gonna double-check the stacks.
- Just in case. - Sure.
Yvonne 我去前后参照下那个球的波段
Yvonne, I'm gonna cross-reference the levels with the Sphere.
好
Okay, fine.
他们以为我们没注意到
And they think we haven't noticed.
过来 这边没事的 只一会
(MAN CHUCKLING)
Come on, we'll be all right down here. just two minutes.
这不让进
This is out of bounds.
是 正点 绝对安全 他们在建新办公室
Yeah, and that's the point. It's completely safe.
They're just building new offices.
-工人们怎么办? -打发走了
What about the workmen?
- They must be allocated somewhere else. - It's not worth it for a snog.
来这边亲热不太好吧
没什么不好的 来吧
It is.
Come on.
(SCOFFING)
Gareth?
Gareth?
别傻了 你去哪了
Now don't be daft. Where've you gone?
Gareth?!
Gareth!
听着 我要回去了 晚上见
Look, I'm gonna head back. I'm seeing you tonight, anyway.
Gareth?
Gareth?
我回去工作了
I'm gonna go back to work.
我说真的...我回去了
This is it.
I'm going.
拜拜
See you.
别闹了 Gareth
Now stop it, Gareth! I'm not kidding, just stop it!
我没和你开玩笑 别闹了
对不起 我在找朋友
Sorry, I'm just looking for my friend.
有人来过这吗
Did anyone come down here?
根据文件 他们为Leeds市选了个鬼魂做议员
According to the paper, they've elected a ghost as MP for Leeds.
不要告诉我你就袖手旁观
Now don't tell me you're gonna sit back and do nothing.
-你要找谁? -驱魔人
-"Who you gonna call?" - Ghostbusters!
我不怕鬼
"I ain't afraid of no ghosts!"
-下回什么时候 -还有一刻钟
When's the next shift?
-不过别惹麻烦 -那堆东西干吗用的?
Quarter to. But don't go causing trouble.
What's that lot do?
-对他们来源进行三角测绘 -这不会是Gelth族吧? -不
Triangulates their point of origin.
I don't suppose it's the Gelth?
他们从小缝隙来的 但这些是把整个星球的都转换过来
Nah. They were just coming through one little rift.
This lot are transposing themselves over the whole planet.
像描图纸
DOCTOR: Like tracing paper. JACKIE: You're always doing this.
你总是这么 非要和科学扯上 为什么不能成真实?
Reducing it to science. Why can't it be real?
你想一下
But 'gust think of it, though.
我们失去的人、家人都回来了
All the people we've lost, our families coming back home.
你认为这样不好吗
- Don't you think it's beautiful? - I think it's horrific.
没有比这更恐怖了
Rose 帮我一把
Rose, give us a hand!
一会当那些圆锥体动起来 如果那条线变红 按下那按钮 如果还没停止...
Soon as the cones activate, if that line goes into the red, press that button there.
-设置15B 支持住入口 八秒钟后停 -15B 八秒钟
If it doesn't stop,
setting 15B, hold it against the port, eight seconds and stop.
Fifteen B, eight seconds.
-若变蓝就启动深度扫瞄 -等等 我知道...
If it goes into the blue, activate the deep scan on the left.
Hang on a minute, I know. It's that one?
-就是那个 -很近了
Close.
-那个? -你刚把大家都害死了
- That one? -No, you've just killed us.
(EXCLAIMS)
Er... That one?
-那个 -对 现在我们做啥呢 还有二分钟
Yeah! Now, what have we got, two minutes to go?
二分钟就下一轮了 做得好点 伙计们
Two minutes till the next shift, let's make it a good one, people.
-你们俩动作快点 -抱歉我们迟到了
- Come on, you two. - I'm sorry we're late.
-以后再说吧 -抱歉迟到了
- Save it till later. - Sorry we're late.
启动
And powering up!
(MACHINES REVVING UP)
(BUZZING)
-那条线怎么样了 -没事 支撑着
What's the line doing?
It's all right, it's holding!
你看起来甚至像他
You even look like him.
怎么说?
How do you mean?
是像他 是的
I suppose I do, yeah.
你变了很多
- You've changed so much. - For the better.
-变得更好了 -也许吧
妈妈 我以前在店里工作
- I suppose. - Mum, I used to work in a shop.
-我以前也在店里做过 那有什么不对吗 -不 我不是那意思...
I've worked in shops. What's wrong with that?
我知道你什么意思 我去世后会怎样?
- No, I didn't mean that. - I know what you meant.
-别那样说 -不 真的
What happens when I'm gone?
- Don't talk like that. - No, but really.
-我去世后你就没理由回来 以后会怎样? -不知道
When I'm dead and buried, you won't have any reason to come back home.
- What happens then? - I don't know.
你有没想过安定下来?
Do you think you'll ever settle down?
博士不会这样 所以我也不会
The Doctor never will, so I can't. I'll just keep on travelling.
会一直旅行
And you'll keep on changing.
而你一直改变
在40年里 或50年 会有这女人 这奇怪女人 在离地球几十亿英里的
And in 40 years' time, 50, there'll be this woman, this strange woman,
walking through the marketplace on some planet a billion miles from Earth.
某个行星的商场走过
她不是Rose Tyler...不再是 她甚至不是人类
But she's not Rose Tyler,
not any more.
She's not even human.
开工
DOCTOR: Here we go!
扫瞄器运作中 显示为 △1 6
Scanner's working! It says, "Delta one six"!
来吧 宝贝
Come on, then. You beauty!
我们在鬼魂班次里
And we're into Ghost Shift.
上线...
COM P UTE R: Online.
(ALARM BLARING)
怎么了
What have we got?
某些东西在干扰着鬼魂区
Something's interfering with the Ghost Field.
-位置? -很近 就在市内
- Location? - It's close. It's within the city.
不喜欢那样吧
Look at that! Don't like that much, do you?
你是何方神圣 从哪来的?
Who are you? Where are you coming from?
啊! 这样就对了 现在不太友好啊
Whoa! That's more like it!
Not so friendly now, are you?
关掉机器 把机器关了
Close it down! Close it down!
离线...
COMPUTER: Offline.
(GHOST GRUNTING)
这是个独特刺♥激♥的鬼魂区
It was a very specific excitation of the Ghost Field,
查明位置小菜一碟
but that makes it easy to pinpoint.
快查到了
Almost there. South London.
伦敦南部
东南15区
South East 15.
隶属于理事会 Powell地♥产♥
It's a council estate, the Powell Estate.
SE15 7GO
SE15 7G0. It was a public area.
是个公共场所
我们能暂时连接CCTV的网络吗?
- Can we patch into the CCTV network? - Doing it now.
正在连
(DOOR CLOSES)
好了 五十码内有一个摄像头
Here we go. We've got a camera within 50 yards.
我的天
- Oh my God. - MATT: Is it him?
是他吗
没错
It's him.
那些鬼魂被强迫从一个特殊点进入现实
I said so. Those ghosts are being forced into existence from one specific point,
我可以追捕到来源 去那吧(法语)
and I can track down the source.
Allons-y!
(MACHINE WHIRRING)
(TYPING)
他来了
He's coming.
Rajesh 是他
Rajesh, it's him!
现在你是我们的了
Now we've got you.
我喜欢说去那吧 我应该经常说去那吧 去那吧
I like that, allons-y. I should say allons-y more often. Allons-y!
看好了 Rose Tyler 去那了
Look sharp, Rose Tyler, allons-y!
若让我碰到叫Alonso的人 那就太好了
And then, it would be really brilliant if I met someone called Alonso.
那我就可以说“我们去那吧 Alonso” 你在盯着我
'Cause then I could say, "Allons-y, Alonso", every time. You're staring at me.
我妈妈还在这
(WHISPERING) My mum's still on board.
若我们在火星结束 我要杀了你
If we end up on Mars, I'm gonna kill you.
Coming up! Let's do it!
Positions!
是给他们惊喜的好时机
Covered, sir!
Ooh, well, there goes the advantage of surprise.
不要跟着我
Still, cuts to the chase.
呆在这 看好Jackie
Stay in here, look after Jackie.
我不要照顾妈妈
- I'm not looking after my mum. - Well, you brought her.
-谁叫你带她过来 -我是被绑♥架♥的
I was kidnapped.
博士 他们有枪
Doctor, they've got guns.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表