是避难基地 外太空探险
DOCTOR: Oh, it's a sanctuary base! Deep space exploration.
欢迎来到地狱
"Welcome to hell."
你们在这儿干什么?
DOCTOR: What are you lot doing here?
是黑洞
- That's a black hole. - But that's impossible.
不可能
This lump of rock is suspended in perpetual geostationary orbit
这颗行星在黑洞同步轨道上运行
around that black hole, without falling in.
不会被吸入
There's some sort of power source holding us here.
某种能量源牵引着我们
我们正进行地下钻探 希望能发现它
We're drilling down to try and find it.
TARDIS不见了
The Tardis is gone.
不管下面是什么 都不是自然现象
Well, whatever it is down there, it's not a natural phenomenon.
存在某种文明
And there was some form of civilization.
有人试图隐瞒什么
They buried something.
- 它们叫什么? - 它们是Ood 低等奴隶种族
- What are they called? - They're the Ood.
Basic slave race.
Ood有情况
There's something happening with the Ood.
你们将侍奉它
THE OOD: And you will worship him.
(GROWLING)
告诉Toby 我们发现了他所说的文明
You can tell Toby we've found his civilization.
那是怪兽的语言 它已经苏醒了
(DISTORTED VOICE) These are the words of the Beast.
And he has woken.
我曾永远被禁锢
I have been imprisoned for eternity.
到此为止
But no more.
BEAST: The Pit is open
深渊开启了
and I am free!
我自♥由♥了
(DOCTOR WHO THEME)
开火
Open fire!
我们逐渐稳定
We're stabilizing. We've got orbit.
回到轨道
博士?
Doctor? Doctor, can you hear me? Doctor, Ida, are you there?
博士 能听见吗 博士 Ida 你们在吗
是我
It's me!
它们来了 是Ood
But they're coming. It's the Ood.
- 它们疯了 - 有多少?
- They've gone mad. - How many of them?
- 所有的 50个 - Danny 让开
All of them, all 50.
Danny, out of the way. Out of the way!
但他们有连接装备武器
But they're armed. It's the interface device.
我不知道怎么弄的 可它们把它当武器
I don't know how, but they're using it as a weapon.
关闭1号♥门
Close door 1.
开启1号♥门 关闭1号♥门
Open door 1. Close door 1.
封锁 封闭1号♥门
Lockdown! Seal door 1!
DANNY: Seal door 25. Seal door 24. Seal door 23!
Jefferson 情况怎么样?
Jefferson, what's happening there?
弹♥药♥所剩无几 你呢
I've got very little ammunition, sir. How about you?
我有一把栓枪
All I've got is a bolt-gun with, uh, all of one bolt.
只有一发炮弹
只能炸小半只Ood 这下可好
I could take out a grand total of one Ood. Fat lot of good that is.
情况紧急 我建议使用…9号♥战略
Given the emergency, I recommend strategy nine.
9号♥战略 我同意 好吧 所有人集♥合♥ Rose?
Strategy nine agreed. Right, we need to get everyone together.
- Ida和博士呢 有回音吗 - 没有回复
Rose, what about Ida and the Doctor? Any word?
什么也收不到 我试了很久 但是…
I can't get a reply. just nothing. I keep trying, but it's...
不 抱歉 我很好 联络中
DOCTOR: No, sorry. I'm fine. Still here!
哦 你早说呢 你这傻…
You could have said, you stupid...
小心 不管怎么样 我和Ida一起 喂
(RADIO FEEDBACK)
Whoa, careful!
Anyway, it's both of us, me and Ida. Hello!
但是封印开启了
But the seal opened up. It's gone.
它不见了
只有一个深坑
All we've got left is this chasm.
- 有多深? - 难说
- ZACK: How deep is it? - Can't tell. Looks like it goes down forever.
- 似乎是个无底洞 - "深渊开启了"
The Pit is open. That's what the voice said.
- 那个声音就是这么说的 - 但是什么也没有 没东西出来吧
But there's nothing. I mean, there's nothing coming out?
是的 没有怪兽的迹象
No, no, no. No sign of the Beast.
- 它说是撒旦 - 行了 Rose 别胡思乱想
It said Satan.
没这种东西?
Come on, Rose. Keep it together.
Is there no such thing? Doctor?
博士
博士 告诉我"根本没有这种东西"
Doctor, tell me there's no such thing.
Ida 我建议你们撤退 马上
Ida, I recommend that you withdraw immediately.
- 可是我们大老远… - 这是命令 撤退
But we've come all this way.
Okay, that was an order. Withdraw!
那东西开启时 整个行星都移位了
When that thing opened, the whole planet shifted.
再多一英吋 我们就会跌入黑洞 行动立即结束
One more inch and we fall into the black hole
so this thing stops right now.
但是上面情况并不乐观 Ood造♥反♥了
But it's not much better up there with the Ood.
我启动了9号♥战略
I'm initiating strategy nine
我要你们两个立即上来 没…
so I need the two of you back up top immediately. No...
Ida Ida?
Ida? Ida?
你怎么看?
What do you think?
他下达命令了
He gave an order.
是的 但你怎么看?
Yeah, but what do you think?
它在说 "我是诱饵"
It said, "I am the temptation."
如果下面有什么东西
If there's something in there, why is it still hiding?
为什么它还躲躲藏藏?
也许我们打开了监狱大门 但牢房♥的门仍关着
Maybe we opened the prison but not the cell.
我们应该下去
We should go down.
我去
I'd go.
- 你呢 - 哦 当然 不过仔细想想
What about you?
Oh, in a second. But then again...
只有人类才会这样
That is so human.
勇往直前
Where angels fear to tread.
哪怕身处刀锋浪口
Even now, standing on the edge,
你能体会这种感觉吧
it's that feeling you get, yeah?
就在头脑深处
Right at the back of your head.
那种冲动
That impulse, that strange little impulse.
那种奇特微妙的冲动
那种疯狂微弱的声音在呼喊 "进去 进去"
That mad little voice saying, "Go on, go on, go on.
"进去 进去…"
"Go over, go on."
也许正落入它的圈套
Maybe it's relying on that.
Scott中尉 生命中唯一一次
For once in my life, Officer Scott,
我想说…
I'm going to say...
撤退
retreat.
我想我是老了
Now I know I'm getting old. Rose, we're coming back.
Rose 我们回来了
今天最好的消息
Best news I've heard all day.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
他被附身了 你看到的 他把那东西带上了飞船
He's infected. He brought that thing on board. You saw it.
- 你要伤害自己人吗? 你是这么想的吗? - 必要的话
Are you gonna start shooting your own people now? Is that what you're gonna do?
- Is it? - If necessary.
那必要的话 你必须先杀了我 怎么样?
Well, then you'll have to shoot me, if necessary. So what's it gonna be?
看看他的脸 无论它是什么 已经消失了
Look at his face. Whatever it was, it's gone.
它进入了Ood体内 你看见的
It passed into the Ood. You saw it happen.
他是清白的
He's clean.
一有麻烦 我绝饶不了他
Any sign of trouble, I shoot him.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
- 我也不知道 - 能想起什么吗
Yeah.
- I don't know. - Can you remember anything?
它很生气
Just... It was so angry.
愤怒 狂暴 还有…死亡
It was fury and rage and death.
是它
It was him.
是恶魔
It was the Devil.
来吧
Come here.
- 什么是9号♥战略? - 开启空气阻隔舱
DOCTOR: What's strategy nine?
IDA: Open the airlocks. We'll be safe inside the lockdown.
我们呆在密封舱里很安全 而Ood将被吸入真空宇宙
The Ood will get thrown out into the vacuum.
那我们回去就是一场屠♥杀♥?
So we're going back to a slaughter?
魔鬼的行为
The Devil's work.
好了 进入舱内 带我们上去
IDA: Okay, we 're in. Bring us up.
上升 3、2、1
Ascension in three, two, one.
这是黑暗
BEAST: This is the darkness.
是我的领地
This is my domain.
你们这些渺小的生物 生活在14EE6EC5里
You little things that live in the light,
赖以生存的微弱太阳
clinging to your feeble suns
最终也消亡殆尽
which die, in the end...
那不是Ood 有东西通过它们说话
ZACK: That's not the Ood. Something is talking through them.
只有黑暗幸存下来
BEAST: Only the darkness remains.
这里是6号♥避难基地 扎卡里 克Rose 拂雷恩船长
This is Captain Zachary Cross Flane of Sanctuary Base 6,
我代表Torchwood档案馆 报上你的名字
representing the Torchwood Archive.
You will identify yourself.
你知道我的名字
You know my name.
你想怎么样?
What do you want?
你们将葬身于此 所有人
You will die here, all of you. This planet is your grave.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表