Sir Robert, did your father put that there?
不知道 我想应该是
I don't know. I suppose.
另外一个门也是 可是雕塑并不足够
And on the other door, too.
Though a carving wouldn't be enough.
我想...
I wonder.
浮渣作品集 是用槲寄生上油的 那就像涂料般在木上似的起作用
l/iscum album, the oil of the mistletoe.
It's been worked into the wood like a varnish.
你♥爸♥爸有多聪明?我爱他!
How clever was your dad? I love him!
好厉害的东西 槲寄生 装满了粘毒素
Powerful stuff, mistletoe, bursting with lectins and viscotoxins.
-狼人对这有过敏? -或者它是那么想的
-And the wolf's allergic to it? —Or it thinks it is.
也许这是僧侣控制狼人的方式
The monky-monk-monks need a way of controlling the wolf,
不过 狼人并没打算放弃 博士 而我们依然没有真实的武器
maybe they trained it to react against certain things.
Nevertheless, that creature won't give up, Doctor,
and we still don't possess an actual weapon.
-你父亲十分聪明 -又开始无礼了?
Oh, your father got all the brains, didn't he?
好 我就是指那个 你想要武器?
-Being rude again. -Good, I meant that one.
我们在图书室里 书!
You want weapons? We're in a library. Books!
世界上最好的武器
Best weapons in the world.
我们能在这房♥间里拥有最棒的军械库 武装你们自己吧!
This room is the greatest arsenal we could have.
Arm yourself.
-没有狼的声音了 主人 也许它走了
There's no sound of the wolf, my lady, perhaps it's gone.
也许它在玩弄我们
And perhaps it's toying with us.
我丈夫在上面 如果还有机会他还活着 借助上帝 我会帮他的
But my husband's up there,
and if there's any chance he's still alive, then, by God, I'll assist him.
查寻生物学 动物学 会有些关于狼... 这个呢?
Look up biology and zoology.
-There might be something on wolves. -DOCTOR: What about this?
记得槲寄生的书!我们需要魔法
- A whole book on mistletoe. -ROBERT: "The application of gunpowder..."
如果我们能制♥造♥炸♥药♥...
- If we could build some form of explosive. -Hmm, that's the sort of thing.
那是那种东西 噢!
Ohhh.
看看你老爸爸找到什么
Look what your old dad found. Something fell to Earth.
有些东西坠落到地球上来
-太空船? -流星
- A spaceship? -Shooting star.
在基♥督♥1540年 JamesV 国王的统制下 有颗无敌的火球在深坑里燃烧
"In the year of our Lord 1540, under the reign of King James V,
"an almighty fire did burn in the pit."
那是Catherine峡谷 是那些僧侣地盘
That's the Glen of Saint Catherine, just by the monastery.
那是300年前 它在等待什么?
But that's over 300 years ago. What's it been waiting for?
也许只有单细胞存活
Maybe just a single cell survived. Adapting slowly down the generations,
缓慢的生长着 直到下一代 它们才活过来
通过人类一直寄生着
it survived through the humans, host after host after host.
为什么它想得到君主?
But why does it want the throne?
它是想要 他这样说了
That's what it wants, it said so. The Empire of the Wolf.
-狼的帝国 -想像一下
维多利亚时代 加速
Imagine it. The Victorian Age accelerated.
恒星飞船和导弹要用煤做燃料 且用蒸汽驾驶...
Starships and missiles fuelled by coal and driven by steam,
让历史在醒觉时毁灭
leaving history devastated in its wake.
Robert爵士
- Sir Robert. If I am to die here... -Don't say that, Your Majesty.
如果我死在这里...
别那样说 陛下
我宁愿自我毁灭也不让那畜生感染我
...I would destroy myself rather than let that creature infect me,
但那没关系 我只要求你能找到某个
but that's no matter.
I ask only that you find some place of safekeeping
安全的地方来保存比我更有历史更珍贵的东西
for something far older and more precious than myself.
没时间去担心你的贵重物品了
Hardly the time to worry about your valuables.
谢谢你的看法
Thank you for your opinion,
但没有比这更有价值了
but there is nothing more valuable than this.
噢 陛下
ROBERT: Oh, Your Majesty.
-那是科-依-诺尔钻石? -噢 是的
-Is that the Koh-i-noor? —Oh, yes.
世界上最好的钻石
The greatest diamond in the world.
作为战争战利品赠与了我
Given to me as the spoils of war.
也许它的传说现在成真了
Perhaps its legend is now coming true.
传说谁拥有这钻石的人必死无疑
It is said that whoever owns it must surely die.
如果你能等 那当然什么都成真了 我可以看看吗?
Well, that's true of anything, if you wait long enough. Can I?
-好漂亮 -它价值多少钱?
- That is so beautiful. -How much is that worth?
他们说 整个星球整整一周的工资
They say, the wages of the entire planet for a whole week.
我妈一定会为了这钻石赤手空拳把狼人击退
Good job my mum's not here,
she'd be fighting the wolf off with her bare hands for that thing.
-她赢了 -狼人在哪?
- And she'd win. -Where is the wolf?
-我不相信这寂静 -为什么带着这旅行?
- I don't trust this silence. -Why do you travel with it?
我每年都会朝圣一次
My annual pilgrimage.
我要把它带给Hellier和Carew
I'm taking it to Hellier and Carew, the Royal Jewellers at Hazlehead.
王室珠宝匠 在Hazlehead
这宝石需要重新切割
The stone needs recutting.
但它很完美
- But it's perfect. -My late husband never thought so.
-我前夫并不这么想 -确实如此
Now, there's a fact.
艾伯特王子把这钻石不断地切割着
Prince Albert kept on having the Koh-i-noor cut down.
以前比这还大40%
It used to be 40% bigger than this, but he was never happy.
但他从未开心过
继续切割呀切割
Kept on cutting and cutting.
他总是说发光不太对劲
He always said the shine was not quite right,
但他死时还没完成
but he died with it still unfinished.
没完成...
Unfinished.
噢 是的!这里还有好多未完成的事情
Oh, yes!
There's a lot of unfinished business in this house.
他父亲在研究... 而你丈夫 陛下 他来这里
His father's research and your husband, ma'am.
He came here and he sought the perfect diamond.
等等 所有一切零散的事 他们并不是根本 完全零散的 他们有着联♥系♥ 我的头!
Hold on, oh, hold on.
All these separate things,
they're not separate at all, they're connected.
这房♥子 对你来说是个陷阱 对吗?
Oh, my head, my head!
What if this house... It's a trap for you. Is that right, ma'am?
-显然了 -那就是狼人打的主意
-Obviously. -At least, that's what the wolf intended,
但如果这是个陷阱中的陷阱呢?
but what if there's a trap inside the trap?
-解释一下 -如果他父亲和你丈夫 并不是单单告诉对方这传说?
Explain yourself, Doctor.
What if his father and your husband weren‘t just telling each other stories.
他们大胆设想这些事都是真的 设置了真正的陷阱 不是对你 而是对狼人
They dared to imagine all this was true, and they planned against it.
Laying the real trap not for you, but for the wolf.
狼人在那里
That wolf, there.
出去!出去!出去!出去!
DOCTOR: Out! Out! Out! Out!
DOCTOR: Your Majesty!
去天文台那里去!
We've got to get to the observatory!
(ROSE SCREAMING)
-泼得好! -这是槲寄生
(WOLF BURNING)
DOCTOR: Good shot! FLORA: It was mistletoe.
Isobel. . .马上回到楼下去
Isobel.
- ROBERT: Now get back downstairs. -Keep yourself safe.
保护好自己
亲爱的 走吧
My love. Now, go.
女生 跟我来
Girls, come with me.
到楼下去 回到厨房♥
Down the back stairs back to the kitchens, quickly.
过来 天文台在这边
Come on.
The observatory is this way.
这里没有槲寄生 因为你父亲希望狼人进来
No mistletoe on these doors,
还有其他东西设屏障吗?
'cause your father wanted the wolf to get inside.
I just need time. Is there any way of barricading this?
做你的事 我来守护
Do your work, and I'll defend it.
如果我们能把这门关上封住...
If we could bind them shut with rope or something...
我说过了 我给你拖延时间 先生
I said I'll find you time, sir. Now, get inside.
马上进去
好样的
Good man.
陛下 钻石
Your Majesty, the diamond.
-有什么意图? -设计这钻石的意图
- For what purpose? -The purpose it was designed for.
(WOLF GROWLING)
Rose...
Rose.
升起它 过来
Lift it, come on.
现在不是看星星的好时机啊...
-Not the right time for stargazing. -Yes, it is.
噢 是的 这...
(DOCTOR GROANING)
(WOLF GROWLING)
我为你犯过叛国罪
I committed treason for you,
但现在我的妻子
but now my wife will remember me with honour.
会记住我的荣誉
(ROBERT SCREAMING)
(BANGING AT DOOR)
I am the Defender of the Faith, and that Faith shall defend me.
-记得你说过这没用的 -这不是用来当望远镜的
You said this thing doesn't work.
It doesn't work as a telescope, 'cause that's not what it is.
这是光膛... 就像个武器
It's a light chamber. It magnifies the light, like a weapon.
-我们只要把这充满能量 -用什么?这里没有电
- We've just got to power it up. -With what? There's no electricity.
月光?但狼人需要月光 它是月光变出来的
Moonlight. But the wolf needs moonlight. It's made by moonlight.
你有70%是水 但你还是会溺死 加油!
You're 70% water, you can still drown. Come on!
加油!
Come on!
再亮点
Make it brighter. Let me go.
让我走
(HOWLING)
陛下?
Your Majesty?
它咬你了吗?
Did it bite you?
没有 只是一道伤口 就这样
No, it's... It's a cut, that's all.
如果那东西咬你了...
If that thing bit you...
这只是门裂开时的一小木片 没什么
It was a splinter of wood when the door came apart. It's nothing.
-让我看看 -没什么
- Let me see. -It is nothing.
由教会和国家授予我的权力 我授予你TARDIS博士爵士称号♥
By the power invested in me by the Church and the State,
I dub thee Sir Doctor of Tardis.
由教会和国家授予我的权力 我授予你
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表