-Which way? I don't know where we are. -Did they see us?
-他们发现我们了么? -他们肯定有卫星 我们躲在暗处也能看到
- Do they know where we are? -I bet they saw us.
他们知道我们在哪
I bet they saw us in the dark.
我不明白 你是怎么回事?
-They know where we are. -They know where we are.
I don't get it. What is it with you? You are exactly like me.
你太像我了
-我不知道 我认为你比我勇敢 -勇敢十倍
-I don't know. I reckon you're braver. -Oh, yeah. Ten times.
不过你的朋友也不差
Still, your friends aren't bad, I'll give you that.
那是博士和Rose 我只是追随他们的
Oh, that's the Doctor and Rose. I just tag along behind.
好 那你也不太差
Well, then you're not that bad.
-你真的这么想? -是的 估计是
- Do you think? -Yeah, suppose.
(STOMPING)
Cybermen!
Cybermen.
分开走
-Split up! -Split up!
走
(WHISPERING) Go.
12号♥改造间已关闭 准备消毒
TANNOY: Chamber 12 now closed for sterilisation.
所有抵抗的人烧成灰烬
All reject stock will be incinerated.
快点
Come on! Come on!
快点
快点
Come on!
不要
No!
这个人不在项目内
CYBERMAN: This one is un-programmed.
Crane先生 我认为你是其中一个可信任的
Mr Crane, I thought you were one of the faithful.
噢 我确实是 先生
Oh, that I am, sir. My Ear Pod must have malfunctioned,
我的耳荚一定出了故障
对此我感到抱歉
for which I apologise.
我能否靠近点说话?
If I might?
我要求给我升级 先生
I'd like to request an upgrade, sir.
我看到未来是Cybus企业的天下
I've seen the future and it's copyright Cybus Industries.
-签约雇用我吧 -心甘情愿做志愿者?
Sign me uP-
你已经认识我很长时间了 先生
A willing volunteer?
You've known me a long time, sir.
完美组合 你和我
Quite a team, you and me. I've been with you all the way.
我一直在你左右
但相信我 先生
But believe me, sir, knowing you so well, I know exactly what to do.
我太了解你了 我很清楚该怎么做
No!
不 不要 救命
No! Help me!
去死吧
Die, you...
-救救我 -你很痛苦
- Help me! - You are in pain. We can remove pain forever.
我们可以永久免除你的痛苦
不 现在不要 我还没准备好
No. Not yet. I'm not ready.
我们会让你不朽
We will give you immortality.
我已经告诉过你
I've told you, I will upgrade only with my last breath.
我临终时才升级
现在就是时候了
Then breathe no more.
不不 我命令你 不要
No. No. I command you. No!
(GASPING)
我从河那边过来 你们应该看到 整个城市都布满军队
I ran past the river, you should've seen it. The whole city's on the march.
许许多多Cybermen 正沿着泰晤士河过来
Hundreds of Cybermen, all down the Thames.
他来了
Here he is.
你是哪个?
- Which one are you? -I'm sorry, the Cybermen, he couldn't...
-对不起 那些Cybermen...他没能... -你是Ricky?
Are you Ricky?
你是Ricky?
Are you Ricky?
你是Mickey 对不对
Mickey, that's you, isn't it?
是的
Yeah.
他太累了 他一直在跑
He tried. He was running. There was too many of them.
-他们太多了 -别说了
Shut it.
-我无能为力 -我说别说了
-There was nothing I could do. -I said just shut it!
别再提他
Don't even talk about him.
你什么都不是 你
You're nothing, you are.
什么都不是
Nothing.
伦敦安全后 我们会哀悼他
We can mourn him when London is safe.
现在 我们还要继续前进
For now, we move on.
整个伦敦都被封锁了 所有人口都被带到那地方
The whole of London's been sealed off
and the entire population's been taken inside that place.
进行改造
To be converted.
我们要混进去把工厂关闭掉
We've got to get in there and shut it down.
我们要怎么做?
- How do we do that? -Oh, I'll think of something.
噢 我会想到某些东西
-你做事好像就只有你一个人进行 -对
-You're just making this up as you go along. -Yep.
但我做得很杰出
But I do it brilliantly.
这是老工厂的结构图
MRS MOORE: That's a schematic of the old factory.
看 冷却隧♥道♥就在车间下面
Look, cooling tunnels underneath the plant big enough to walk through.
-大小足够人穿过 -我们从底下走 然后往上就到控制中心
We go under then up into the control centre.
还有另外一条路 从前门进去
There's another way in. Through the front door.
如果他们带走了Jackie 她就会这样进去
If they've taken Jackie for upgrading, that's how she'll get in.
我们不能大摇大摆走进去
We can't just go strolling up.
噢 我们可以 用这些
Well, we could, with these.
伪造耳荚
Fake Ear Pods. Dead, no signal.
报废了 没有信♥号♥♥ 但戴上它们Cybermen 就误以为你是人群中的一个
But put them on, the Cybermen would mistake you for one of the crowd.
之后那是我的工作了
Then that's my job.
你不能表现出任何情感 有一点情感流露就会暴露身份
You'd have to show no emotion, none at all. Any sign of emotion would give you away.
-你有多少那些? -只有两对
-How many of those have you got? -just two sets.
好吧
Okay.
如果这是找到Jackie的最好方法 那我和你一起去
If that's the best way of finding Jackie,
-她和你有什么关系? -我们没时间了 博士 我和他一起
then I'm coming with you.
-Why does she matter to you? -We haven't got time.
什么都阻止不了你 对吧
Doctor, I'm going with him and that's that.
是的
-No stopping you, is there? -Nope.
给你们说 我们可以同时攻击那些耳荚
Tell you what, we can attack the Ear Pods at the same time.
让人们恢复神智 那他们就不会像梦游一样 走进那地方 Jake...
Give people their minds back so they don't walk into that place like sheep.
J5 key-boy.
Lumic在发送控制信♥号♥♥ 信♥号♥♥一定是从那发出来的
Lumic's transmitting the control signal. It must be from over there.
(BEEPING)
就在那齐柏林飞艇上 看到没?
There it is. On the zeppelin, do you see?
多庞大的传送机 Lumic会喜欢这好东西炫耀
Great big transmitter.
估计你能把这拿下吗?
Good thing Lumic likes showing off. Reckon you can take it out?
我想没问题
Consider it done.
Moore女士 你愿意陪我到冷却隧♥道♥里去吗?
Mrs Moore, would you care to accompany me into the cooling tunnels?
-我怎么会拒绝 -我们兵分三路进攻
How could I refuse an offer of cooling tunnels?
-从上面 正面 下面 进到控制中心 停止转化器 -那我呢
We attack on three sides. Above, between, below.
We get to the control centre, we stop the conversion machines.
Mickey 你可以...
What about me?
Mickey, you can, um...
什么? 让我置身事外? 做一只锡制狗?
What? Stay out of trouble? Be the tin dog?
不 那些日子该结束了
No, those days are over. I'm going with Jake.
-我要和Jake一起 -我不需要你 笨蛋
- JAKE: I don't need you, idiot. -I'm not an idiot!
我不是笨蛋 听到没?
我能提供帮助
You got that? I'm offering to help.
随便吧
Whatever.
Mickey!
Mickey.
祝你好运
Good luck.
是的 你也好运
Yeah. You, too.
-Rose 我们一会见 -是 你最好要回来
- Rose, I'll see you later. -Yeah, you'd better.
如果我们活着 我们在TARDIS见
If we survive this, I'll see you back at the Tardis.
就这么说定了
That's a promise.
祝你好运
Good luck.
这里真冷
It's freezing.
有电灯开关吗?
Any sign of a light switch?
什么都看不到 但我有这个
Can't see a thing. But I've got these.
任何场合都用得上的装置 噢!
- A device for every occasion. -Ooh.
戴上它
Put it on.
里面有热狗吗? 我饿了
Haven't got a hot dog in there, have you? I'm starving.
所有那些东西渴望的是 那机械复原肉
Of all the things to wish for. That's mechanically recovered meat.
我知道 那是Cybermen的食物 不过也很可口
I know. It's the Cyberman of food, but it's tasty.
这也是把火炬
A proper torch as well.
看看我们到了什么地方
Let's see where we are.
已经改造好的 只是被冷冻着 过来
Already converted, just put on ice.
Come on.
我们走慢一点
DOCTOR: Let's go slowly.
当心别碰到启动装置系统
Keep an eye out for trip systems.
TAN NOY: Chamber 6 now open for human upgrading.
Chamber 7 now open for human upgrading.
Chamber 8 now open for human upgrading.
戴上它们 不要露出任何表情
just put them on. Don't show any emotion.
没有标记 什么都没 好不?
No signs, nothing, okay?
别担心 我们能做到
Don't worry. We can do it.
我们会死在里面 为什么你要做这?
We could die in there. Why are you doing this?
我们只能说 我做这是为了父母
Let's just say I'm doing it for my mum and dad.
好了 我们走
Right, let's go.
8号♥改造间现在开启升级人类
Chamber 8 now open for human upgrading.
9号♥改造间现在开启升级人类
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表