Toby, get out of there!
救我 天啊 帮帮我
Help me. Oh, my God! Help me!
这边
It's this way!
快点
Hurry UP!
- 放进去 - Danny 搞定它
- Get it in. - TOBY: Danny, get it done.
- 传送 - 我在弄 放进去
- Transmit! - I'm trying. I'm trying. I'm getting it in...
阻止它们
Stop them!
Danny 快传送
ROSE: Danny, get that thing transmitting.
(ELECTRONIC BUZZING)
你成功了 我们成功了
You did it! We did it!
Yes! Oh, yes!
Zack 我们成功了 Ood停止了 现在回去救博士
Zack, we did it. The Ood are down! Now we've got to get the Doctor.
我也去
I'm on my way-
你代表全宇宙的怪兽
DOCTOR: You get representations of the horned beast
千百万种神化传说
right across the universe,
in the myths and legends of a million worlds.
地球 Draconia Vel Consadine Daemos Kaled战神
Earth, Draconia, Vel Consadine.
同样的形象反覆出现
Daemos, the Kaled God of War. It's the same image over and over again.
也许这种概念有某种源头
Maybe that idea came from somewhere,
源源不断地涌出
bleeding through.
存在于每个人内心深处
A thought at the back of every sentient mind.
从这里散发?
- Emanating from here? - Could be.
- 有可能 - 如果这里是源头
But if this is the original,
那它说的是真的吗 它真的是魔鬼?
does that make it real?
Does that make it the actual Devil, though?
如果你愿意相信的话
Well, if that's what you want to believe.
也许归根到底 魔鬼只是一种概念
Maybe that's what the Devil is in the end, an idea.
没了
That's it.
缆绳只有这么长
That's all we've got.
有什么讯号♥吗
You getting any sort of read out?
什么也没有
Nothing.
可能还有几英里深
Could be miles to go yet.
也可能只有30英尺 无法估测
Or it could be 30 feet. There's no way of telling.
30英尺死不了
I could survive 30 feet.
噢不 你别 我拉你上来
Oh, no, you don't. I'm pulling you back up.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
上去也只能等死
You bring me back, we're just gonna sit there and run out of air.
我必须下去
- I've got to go down. - But you can't.
不行 博士 不要
Doctor, you can't!
这是信仰
Call it an act of faith.
我不想独自死去
I don't want to die on my own.
我知道
I know.
博士 你在吗
Doctor, are you there? Doctor, Ida, can you hear me?
博士 Ida 听得见吗
通讯仍然中断 可以通过中♥央♥控制台修复
The comms are still down.
I can patch them through the central desk and boost the signal.
并能加强讯号♥ 给我几分钟时间
Just give me a minute.
- 我没问过 你有任何信仰或…? - 没有
I didn't ask. Have you got any sort of faith?
Not really.
我成长在新古典主义公理教会
I was brought up Neo-Classic Congregational.
因为我妈妈是…
Because of my mum, she was...
我的老母亲
My old mum.
不 我没有信仰
But, no, I never believed.
新古典主义有魔鬼传说吗
Neo-Classics. Have they got a devil?
不 没有这样的
No, not as such.just, um...
只有讨论人的行为
the things that men do.
- 一回事 - 你呢
Same thing in the end.
What about you?
我相信…还有很多我没见过事物
I believe... I believe I haven't seen everything, I don't know.
我也不知道
可笑吧
It's funny, isn't it?
人类编撰的法则
The things you make up, the rules.
如果那东西宣称自己超越宇宙 我可能会相信
If that thing had said it came from beyond the universe, I'd believe it.
可是早于宇宙?不可能
But before the universe?
Impossible.
不符合我的法则
Doesn't fit my rule.
也许这就是我浪迹天涯的原因
Still, that's why I keep travelling.
证明自己是错的
To be proved wrong.
谢谢 Ida
Thank you, Ida.
别走
Don't go!
如果通讯恢复了
If they get back in touch...
如果能联络到Rose 告诉她…
If you talk to Rose, just tell her...
告诉她…
Tell her...
哦 她明白的
Oh, she knows.
博士 你在吗
ROSE: Doctor, are you there? Doctor, Ida, can you hear me?
博士 Ida 听得见吗
- 你在吗 博士? - 他走了
Are you there, Doctor?
He's gone.
你说什么 他走了?
What do you mean, he's gone?
他坠入了深渊
He fell...
into the Pit.
我不知道有多深 1米又1米
And I don't know how deep it is, miles and miles and miles.
你说什么 他掉下去了?
What do you mean, he fell?
我无法阻止他
I couldn't stop him.
他提到了你的名字
He said your name.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
Ida 我们没办法救你上来
Ida?
There's no way of reaching you. No cable, no backup.
没有缆绳 没有备用 你又在10英里深处
You're ten miles down. We can't get there.
我们下不去
你该看看这里 Zack
You should see this place, Zack.
太美了
It's beautiful.
我希望探索世界
I wanted to discover things,
我来了
and here I am.
我们必须放弃基地
We've got to abandon the base.
我宣布这是危险任务
I'm declaring this mission unsafe.
我们只能确保无人再来此地
All we can do is make sure no one ever comes here again.
我们也永远不能发现真♥相♥
But we'll never find out what it was.
也许这是最好的结果
- Well, maybe that's best. - Yeah.
是啊
- Scott队员 - 没关系
-Officer Scott... - It's all right.
走吧
Just go.
- 祝你们好运 - 你也是
Good luck.
And you.
Danny Toby 切断燃料链接 准备好制动火箭
Danny, Toby, close down the feed-links. Get the retrotopes online.
登上发射器 系好安全带 准备离开
Then get to the rocket and strap yourselves in. We're leaving.
- 我不走 - Rose 我们能载你一程
I'm not going.
Rose, there's space for you.
不 我要等博士
No, I'm gonna wait for the Doctor, just like he'd wait for me.
他也会等我的
抱歉 但他已经死了
I'm sorry, but he's dead.
你们不了解他
You don't know him.
他不会死的
'Cause he's not.
他不会…
I'm telling you, he's not.
即使他死了 我怎么能就这样离开他?
And even if he was, how could I leave him
让他一个人 孤零零地呆在下面? 不行 我要留下
all on his own, all the way down there?
No, I'm... I'm gonna stay.
我很抱歉这样对你
Then I apologise for this.
Danny Toby 固定住她
Danny, Toby, make her secure.
不 不 不 放手
No! No! No! Stop! No! Let me go!
放开我 放手 我不走
Get off me! I'm not leaving! No!
我已经失去太多朋友了
I have lost too many people. I am not leaving you behind.
我不能扔下你不管
带她上去
Let's get her on board.
它动了
- Did that one just move? -It's the telepathic field.
是感应场的作用 它在自我回应
- It's reasserting itself! - Move it. Get to the rocket! Move!
走 上发射器
(GROANING SOFTLY)
(GASPING)
我还在呼吸
I'm breathing.
气垫层缓解了冲击力
Air cushion to support the fall.
下面能呼吸 Ida
You can breathe down here, Ida.
能听吗 Ida?
Can you hear me, Ida?
松开安全扣B C 能量最大 连线怎么样?
Dislocating B clamp, C clamp. Raising Blu-Nitro to maximum.
完毕 准备出发 长官 看在上帝份上 带我们离开这儿
- Toby, how's the Negapact feed-line? - Clear, ready to go, sir.
For God's sake, get us out of here!
- 船长 我们好像有一个问题旅客 - 看着她
Captain, I think we're gonna have a problem passenger.
- 你们… - 没事了 Rose 我们很安全
Keep an eye on her.
- It's all right, Rose. We're safe. - I'm not going anywhere!
- 我哪也不去 让我出去 - 准备 发射
Get me out of this thing. Get me out!
And liftoff!
(WHOOPING)
The rocket.
带我回去
Take me back to the planet.
- 带我回去 - 否则怎样?
- Take me back! - Or what?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表