Oh, yes.
你一定在开玩笑 Rose 快上去
You've got to be kidding.
Rose, get on!
-抓紧 -我们上去了
Hold on tight, we're going up.
Mickey Smith航♥空♥公♥司♥欢迎你 祝你旅途愉快
Welcome to Mickey Smith Airlines. Please enjoy your flight.
(WHOOPING)
我们成功了 我们成功了
We did it! Mickey did it!
Pete 拿这个
Pete! Take this!
用它
Use it!
按下按纽然后对着绳子压 照做
Hold the button down. Press it against the rope. just do it!
Jackie Tyler
Jackie Tyler. This is for her.
我是为她报仇
(SCREAMING)
-那东西里面发生什么事了? -你进去看看?
So what happens inside that thing, then?
Do you want to see?
我不想去
I don't think so.
但是你们两人 你们所说的
But you two, you know, all that stuff you said about different worlds.
关于不同世界的事
你们到底是谁?
Who are you?
就像你说的
It's like you said.
想像一下有不同的世界
Imagine there are different worlds.
平行世界
Parallel worlds.
在那里有另一个Pete Tyler
Worlds with another Pete Tyler
另一个Jackie Tyler 仍然活着
and Jackie Tyler is still alive.
还有他们的女儿
And their daughter.
-我要走了 -但如果你愿意看看里面..
-I've got to go. —But if you just look inside...
我不能 那里都是Lumic的工厂 储藏室里还有Cybermen
I can't. There's all those Lumic factories out there, all those Cybermen still in storage.
总要有人告诉权威人士究竟发生什么了
Someone's got to tell the authorities what happened.
Carry on the fight.
Rose 我只有五分钟的能源 我们该走了
Rose.
I've only got five minutes of power.
-博士能给你说明 -谢谢你...所做的一切
-We've got to go. —The Doctor could show you how.
Thank you for everything.
爸...
Dad...
别 别这样
Don't. just don't.
在这
MICKEY: Here it is.
我找到了 一点都没皱
I found it. Not a crease.
我的外套 好人啊!
My suit. Good man.
好了 Jake 我们要走了 还有一件事
Now then, Jake, we've got to run, but one more thing.
Moore女士 她的真名Angela Price
Mrs Moore, her real name was Angela Price.
在这里有她的丈夫和孩子
She's got a husband out there and children. Find them.
找到他们 告诉他们她如何拯救世界牺牲了
Tell them how she died saving the world.
是的 我当然会
Yeah, course I will.
我们该走了
Off we go, then.
Erm...
有一件事 我要留下
Thing is, I'm staying.
你要干什么?
You're doing what?
-但是你不能 -这是为了保持平衡
You can't.
It sort of balances out 'cause this world lost its Ricky, but there's me.
这个世界失去了Ricky 但还有我
而且那些Cybermen还在 有很多事要做
And there's work to be done with all those Cybermen still out there.
但你不能留下
But you can't stay.
Rose 我奶奶在这里
Rose, my gran's here.
-她还活着 我的老奶奶 记得她? -记得
She's still alive. My old gran, remember her?
她需要我
Yeah.
She needs me.
那我呢 如果我需要你呢?
What about me? What if I need you?
是的 但Rose
Yeah, but Rose, you don't.
你不需要我
只是你和他 不是吗?
It's just you and him, isn't it?
我们已经是很久以前的事了 但...
We had something a long time ago, but not anymore.
现在已经不可能了
好吧 我们还会回来的
Well, we'll come back.
我们能到任何地方去 过来看你 好吗?
We can travel anywhere. Come and see you, yeah?
我们不能了
We can't.
我告诉过你 穿越平行世界是不可能的
I told you, travel between parallel worlds is impossible.
我们及时掉进时空裂缝 那是意外
We only got here by accident.
We fell through a crack in time. When we leave, I've got to close it.
当我们离开时 我得把裂缝补好
我们永远不会回来了
We can't ever return.
博士
Doctor.
拿着Rose的手♥机♥ 里面有密♥码♥ 把它带到那里去
Take Rose's phone. It's got the code. Get it out there.
阻止那些工厂
Stop those factories.
祝你好运...
Good luck.
-Mickey白♥痴♥ -看着点
Mickey the idiot.
Watch it.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们有过一段美好时光 对不对?
We've had a laugh, though, haven't we?
经历了这一切 回头想想
Seen it all, been there and back.
谁能想到你和我会抛开过去 在星球之间穿行
Who'd have thought, me and you, off that old estate,
flying through the stars.
过去我们只是停留在那里
All those years, just sitting there...
想像某天我们会做什么
imagining what we'd do one day.
我们绝不会看到这个 是吗?
We never saw this, did we?
快走 别耽误你们航程
Go on. Don't miss your flight.
Jake 你想看这个的
Jake, you want to watch this.
那是什么?!
JAKE: What the hell?
那是博士 在TARDIS里
MICKEY: That's the Doctor in the Tardis.
还有Rose Tyler
With Rose Tyler.
(WHOOSHING)
你还活着
You're alive. Oh, Mum, you're alive.
哦 妈妈 你还活着
我和上次没什么分别
Well, I was the last time I looked.
怎么了 发生什么事了 宝贝?
What is it? What's happened, sweetheart?
发生什么了 你们去哪了
What's wrong? Where did you go?
很远 那是...非常远
Far away.
That was far away.
-Mickey去哪了? -他回家去了
Where's Mickey?
He's gone home.
我知道不容易 我的样子和Ricky一样
I know it's not easy with my face looking exactly like Ricky,
但我和他不一样 我不是来取代他的
but I'm a different man, I'm not replacing him.
但我们可以以他的名义继续斗争 永远记住他
But we can remember him by fighting in his name.
所有那些在外的Cyber工厂中 你觉得巴黎会有一间么?
With all those cyber factories out there, do you think there'd be one in Paris?
-是的 -那我们去解放巴黎吧
- Yeah. -Then let's go and liberate Paris.
什么 你和我? 用一辆货车?
What, you and me? In a van?
货车没什么问题
There's nothing wrong with a van.
我曾开着一辆黄色的卡车拯救了宇宙
I once saved the universe with a big yellow truck.
出发了 先生 准备迎接重大时刻
There you go, sir. All wired up for the great occasion.
谁来救救我
WOMAN: Someone help me, please!
但这事这个地方四处都发生着 他们要变成怪物
It's happening all over the place. They're turning into monsters.
普通人遭击倒后改变了 唯一的新事物是电视机
ROSE: Ordinary people are being struck down and changed
and the only new thing in the house is a television.
黑衣人?
Men in black? Vanishing police cars? This is Churchill's England, not Stalin's Russia.
警车消失了?
这是Churchill的英国 不是Stalin的苏联
你坐好了么 好的
Are you sitting comfortably?
Good.
那么我们开始吧
Then we'll begin.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表