Rhodri Fenning爵士改编好了管弦乐曲
WOMAN: (ON TV) Orchestrations were arranged by Sir Rhodri Fanning
Evelyn Blish女爵士 是Lynn国王乐队的演奏者之一
and Dame Evelyn Blish is a member of the Kings Lynn players.
欢迎下周再次收看 “新闻在线”工作队伍更多节目
So tune in again next week for more from the What's My Line? team.
今天的节目到此为止了
And that brings us to the end of programming for today.
Alexandra皇宫电视台每位成员祝 大家有个美好的晚上
So, from all of us here at Alexandra Palace, a very good night.
透♥支♥200英镑
£200 overdrawn.
我需要奇迹
I need a miracle.
(PEOPLE LAUGHING)
(RAIN PATTERING)
(CHATTER ON THE RADIO)
他是个引人注目的人 那个 他确实让我发笑
He's a caution, that one. He does make me laugh.
-噢 我们的主人回来了 -Rita 我下班了 -爸爸?
Oh, our lord and master.
-Rita, I'm off out. -Dad.
我跟你说了多少次了 儿子? 我们等着瞧
Oh, how many times, son? We'll see.
但每个人都有电视机 爸爸 甚至Gallagher先生 67号♥的Bells一家
But everyone's getting a telly, Dad, even Mr Gallagher.
And the Bells at number 67.
或许我们因加冕礼买♥♥一台
Well, perhaps we'll get one for the Coronation.
如果你幸运的话 我们走着瞧
If you're lucky. We'll see.
-别停下来等 -我听说电视会让你大脑腐烂
Don't wait up.
I heard they rot your brains. Rot them into soup
变成脑浆从你耳朵流出来
and your brain comes pouring out of your ears.
这就是电视
That's what television does.
Magpie先生?
Mr. Magpie?
Magpie先生?
Oh Mr Magpie? Eh?
你-哦!听见我吗 Magpie?
-Whoo-hoo! Can you hear me, Magpie? -Yes.
听见
-我一定在做梦… -不 这不是梦
-I must be dreaming. -Oh, no. This isn't a dream.
-那我一定是疯了 -根本不 亲爱的
-I'm going doolally, then. -N0t at all, sweetheart.
现在 你坐好了吗?
Now, are you sitting comfortably?
很好 那我们开始
Good, then we'll begin.
(WOMAN LAUGHING)
(MAGPIE GROANING)
(DOCTOR WHO THEME)
我以为我们会去Vegas时代
I thought we'd be going for the Vegas era.
你知道 白色喇叭裤及箱式头发
You know, the white flares and the chest hair.
你在开玩笑!如果你想见Elvis(猫王) 你去50年代初期
You are kidding, aren't you?
If you wanna see Elvis, you go for the late '50s.
在汉堡包出现之前 人们叫他Pelvis 他那时还有腰的哦!
The time before burgers!
When they called him "The Pelvis" and he still had a waist!
更重要的是 你看他很时髦!
What's more, you see him in style!
-和我上路吧?娃娃 -还有其他地方去吗 花♥花♥公♥子♥?
(IMITATING ELVIS) You going my way, doll?
Is there any other way to go, daddy-o? Straight from the fridge, man!
就是这么回事 帅哥!
-你说的是行话啊! -是啊...
Hey! you speak the lingo!
-我 妈妈 Cliff Richard电影 每周一的银行休息日 -Cliff!
Yeah, well, me and Mum, Cliff Richard movies every Bank Holiday Monday.
你妈妈会变成Cliff的影迷
Cliff! I knew your mother would be a Cliff fan.
-我们要去哪里? -Ed Sullivan电视摄影场
- Where we off to? -Ed Sullivan TV studios.
Elvis制♥作♥了“猎犬” 还有些抱怨
Elvis did Hound Dog on one of the shows. There were loads of complaints.
-幸运一点点话 我们能赶上 -电视摄影场在…
Bit of luck, we'lljust catch it.
And that would be the TV studios in, what, New York?
-纽约? -是这个
That's the one!
体验纽约氛围!
(ROSE LAUGHING)
Digging that New York vibe!
这也许仍是纽约
Well, this could still be New York. I mean, this looks very New York to me.
我是说 这看上去很像纽约
一种…伦敦特色纽约精神 但…
-London-y New York, mind, but... -What are all the flags for?
那些旗标志什么?
# We want Muffin Everybody sings! #
(MUFFIN THE MULE THEME ON TV)
# We want Muffin the Mule. . # -了不起!
Smashing! Smashing, innit?
了不起 是不?
想想他们和你们呆同一个房♥子
You'd have thought they was in the room with ya, eh?
很好吧 Tommy你的主意
Fair do's, Tommy, you had a point. New television.
新电视 让你们很兴奋吧 Rita?
There, that should cheer you up a bit, Rita? Give us a smile, then, eh?
给我们笑一下?
我做不到 什么都不一样了 不再和她…
I can't. Nothing's the same anymore. Not with her...
别再说这个了!
-Stop going on about it! -But her face, Eddie.
但她的脸 Eddie
她怎么了?
What happened to her? That awful face.
-那可怕的脸 -别说了!
I said stop it!
(THUMPING)
她醒了
She's awake. I think she's hungry.
我想她饿了
去吧 先生 所有都围绕着这重大场合
There you go, sir. All wired up for the great occasion.
-重大场合?你指的什么? -你住哪的 殖民地外?
Great occasion? What do you mean?
Where you been living, out in the colonies?
当然是加冕礼
The Coronation of course!
是什么加冕礼?
And what Coronation's that, then?
你指的是什么?加冕礼!
What do you mean? The Coronation!
伊丽莎白女王的加冕礼!
It's the Queen's! Queen Elizabeth!
-噢 这是1953年? -最后一次我看了
- Oh! Is this 1953? -Last time I looked.
我们做得最好的一次盛况和排场!
Time for a lovely bit of pomp and circumstance. What we do best.
看看这些电视天线
Look at all the TV aerials. Looks like everyone's got one.
好像每人都有一架
太奇怪了 我的奶奶说电视很稀有 他们都得挤到一房♥子看
That's weird. My mum said tellies were so rare, they all had to pile into one house.
不是这里 亲爱的 Magpie的绝妙电视 只要5镑一台
Not round here, love. Magpie's Marvellous Tellies.
这真是辉煌的一年 一流
- Only five quid a pop! -Oh, but this is a brilliant year, classic!
发明彩色胶印 攀登珠穆朗玛峰 不再定量供给东西
Technicolor! Everest climbed! Everything off the ration!
一个摆脱了战争阴影的国家 正朝着更快乐 更美好的未来发展!
A nation throwing off the shackles of war
and looking forward to a happier, brighter future!
有没有人帮我!Ted!
WOMAN: Someone help me, please! Ted!
-放开他 他是我丈夫!请不要! -什么事了?
Leave him alone! That's my husband!
- WOMAN: Please! -What's going on?
-你在做什么? -警♥察♥办事 先生 让开 -他们要带走谁?
- Oi! What are you doing? -Police business. Get out of the way, sir.
-你认识他吗? -一定是Gallagher先生
-Who did they take? Do you know him? -Must be Mr Gallagher.
但是这种事到处都在发生-他们变成了妖怪
It's happening all over the place. They're turning into monsters.
Tommy!不许再说一个字了
Tommy! Not one word. Get inside now!
进来 马上!
对不起 我最好按他说的去做
Sorry, I'd better do as he says.
上车!
DOCTOR: All aboard!
执行“货棚”计划 行动!
Operation Market Stall. Go! Go! Go!
跟丢了 他们是怎样甩掉我们的?
Lost them. How did they get away from us?
他们竟然没回来逮捕你卤莽驾驶 你通过测试了吗?
I'm surprised they didn't turn back and arrest you for reckless driving.
Have you actually passed your test?
黑衣男子?消失的警车?
Men in black? Vanishing police cars?
这是Churchill时代的英国 不是Stalin时代的苏联
This is Churchill's England, not Stalin's Russia.
那个男孩说 妖怪 也许我们该去问问邻居
Monsters, that boy said.
Maybe we should go and ask the neighbours.
这就是我喜欢你的原因
That's what I like about you, the domestic approach.
够实际
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 侮辱我吗?
Hold on. Was that an insult?
我已经完成了
MAGPIE: I've finished it as you instructed.
按照你的指示
这对你真的非常好 Magpie先生
-That‘s awfully good of you, Mr Magpie. —So you'll go soon?
那你马上会离开?你会离开我?
- You'll leave me? -We'll! see-
我们走着瞧
-如果你是个好孩子 -请别
If you're a very good boy.
你在煎熬我
Please. You're burning me. Inside.
在里头 眼睛后面 受伤了
Behind my eyes. It hurts.
甚至我的回忆也受伤了
Even my memories hurt.
我只是希望事情重新回到过去那样
I just want things back like they used to be.
但你这个世界要忙碌忙碌忙碌 向前迈进新纪♥元♥吧!
Oh, but this world of yours is busy, busy, busy,
forging ahead into a brand-new age.
你再也不能回头 这是你的悲剧
You can never go back. That's your tragedy.
但是现在…时机差不多成熟了 Magpie
But now the time is almost ripe, Magpie.
重要时刻 重要之人
Cometh the hour, cometh the man.
或重要女人
Or lady.
(STAIRS CREAKING)
(THUDDING)
奶奶?
Gran? Gran, it's me. It's Tommy.
奶奶 是我 我是Tommy
我要进去了 奶奶 往后站 只要不…
I'm gonna come in, Gran.
Stand back. just don't...
对不起 但我得进来
- I'm sorry, but I've got to come in. -What do you think you're doing?
有没考虑你在做什么?
我们得想办法帮她 爸爸
We gotta try and help her, Dad.
给我钥匙
Give me that key.
我说 给我钥匙 现在
I said give me that key right now.
别以为我不会和你断绝关系
And don't think I've finished with you.
所有给你的警告 每次 每次你都不服从我!
All the warnings I've given you and every time,
every time, you disobey me.
-但我们不能只是把她锁起来 -对不起 阳光少男 我在讲话
- We can't just lock her away. -Excuse me, sunshine, I am talking.
你可以忘掉大学里学的废话
And you can forget that college nonsense.
你要和我一起工作
You're gonna come and work alongside me.
只许这次 别再乱来了
Get your hands dirty for once.
噢 天啊 她不会停下来吗?
(THUDDING)
Oh, Lord! Won't she ever stop?
Rita 我的甜心
There, there, Rita, my sweet. Business as usual.
一切照常
现在 我们把这些挂满整个屋子 庆祝陛下
Now, let's get these up all over the house in honour of Her Majesty.
-但Eddie 若她死了呢? -我在说话!
But, Eddie, what if she's dying?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表