(SCREAMING)
我们受到攻击
We are under attack. There are creatures.
他们是生物
我甚至认为他们不是人类
I don't even think they're human. We can't stop them.
-我们不能阻止他们 -时钟坏了
The clock is broken. He's coming.
他来了
你听到我说的吗?
Did you hear what I said?
听我说
Listen to me. There is a man coming to Versailles.
有个人要去凡尔赛
他监护了我一生 今晚他不会抛弃我
He has watched over me my whole life and he will not desert me tonight.
你在说什么?什么人?
What are you talking about? What man?
能救你的唯一一人 我曾经深爱的人
The only man, save you, I have ever loved.
不要这样 没有时间了 你有你的职责
No, don't look like that. There's no time. You have your duties.
我只是你的情妇 去你老婆那里
I am your mistress. Go to your queen.
你在吗?你能听见我说话吗?
Are you there? Can you hear me?
我现在需要你 你答应过我会出现的
I need you now, you promised. The clock on the mantel is broken.
壁炉架上的钟坏了!
是时候了
It is time.
博士!博士
Doctor! Doctor!
(DOCTOR WHO THEME)
(WHOOSHING)
这是宇宙飞船 好壮观!
It's a spaceship. Brilliant! I got a spaceship on my first go.
我第一次就搞到了宇宙飞船!
看上去已经被遗弃了
ROSE: Looks kind of abandoned. Anyone on board?
-有人在船上吗? -没有 这里啥都没
Nah, nothing here. Well, nothing dangerous.
哈 没有危险
Well, not that dangerous.
呵 并没那么危险
你知道吗?我要快速扫瞄了一下……
You know what? I'll just have a quick scan.
以防有任何危险
In case there's anything dangerous.
那是个什么约定?我们走了多远了?
So, what's the date? How far have we gone?
在你那个年代未来大约3000年以后 大约是
About 3,000 years into your future, give or take.
(ELECTRONIC HUMMING)
51世纪
DOCTOR: 51st century.
Dagmar聚集区 你离家很远了 Mickey!
The Dagmar Cluster, you're a long way from home, Mickey!
2个半星系!
Two and a half galaxies.
Mickey Smith 看看宇宙
Mickey Smith, meet the universe.
...看到有你喜欢的吗?
See anything you like?
-这太真实了 -哎呀 这里有些牛仔
It's so realistic!
Dear me, had some cowboys in here. Been a ton of repair work going on.
我们有大量修复工作要做
现在真奇怪 看看那个!
Now that's odd, look at that. All the warp engines are going.
所有的拖拽引擎都在工作
最大容量!这艘船有足够的能量 钻进宇宙洞口
Full. capacity.
There's enough power running through this ship to punch a hole in the universe
而我们静止不动
and we're not moving.
-那些能量都去哪了? -全体人员都哪去了?
So where's all that power going?
Where'd all the crew go?
问得好 船上没有生命迹象
Good question. No life readings on board.
我们在外太空 他们不可能只是爬出去吸口烟的
Well, we're in deep space. They didn't just nip out for a quick fag.
不 我已经检查了所有的抽烟舱
No, I've checked all the smoking pods.
你闻到了吗?
- You smell that? - Yeah. Someone's cooking.
-是的 有人在做饭 -肯定是周末烧烤
Sunday roast, definitely.
现在 有些在你一般的宇宙飞船中 看不见的东西
Now, there's something you don't see in your average spaceship.
18世纪 法式的
18th century. French.
漂亮壁炉架
Nice mantel.
不是全息图
Not a hologram.
甚至不是复♥制♥品 这真的是18世纪的 法式壁炉 双面的
Not even a reproduction. This actually is an 18th-century French fireplace.
这能通向另外一个房♥间
Double-sided. There's another room through there.
-不可能 那是船的最外层 看! -你好
It can't be. That's the outer hull of the ship. Look.
-你好 -你叫什么? -Reinette
- Hello. - Hello?
- What's your name? - Reinette.
Reinette?多可爱的名字
Reinette. That's a lovely name.
能告诉我此刻你在哪里吗 Reinette?
Can you tell me where you are at the moment, Reinette?
-在我的卧室 -你的卧室在哪?你生活在哪 Reinette?
In my bedroom.
And where's your bedroom? Where do you live, Reinette?
-当然是巴黎 -巴黎!是的
- Paris of course. - Paris. Right.
先生 你们在我的壁炉里面做什么?
Monsieur, what are you doing in my fireplace?
噢 只是一个常规的...热裂纹检查
Oh, it's just a routine...fire check.
-你能告诉我现在是哪一年吗? -当然可以 1727年
Can you tell me what year it is?
Of course I can. 1727.
对 很好 我喜欢的年份之一
Right, lovely, one of my favourites.
尽管是在室内 八月还是很不爽
August is rubbish, though. Stay indoors.
好了 现在就这样吧 谢谢你的帮助
Okay, that's all for now. Thanks for your help.
希望你能享受壁炉中的火焰 晚安!
Hope you enjoy the rest of the fire. Night-night.
晚安 先生
Good night, monsieur.
你说这是51世纪
You said this was the 51st century.
我也说过这艘飞船会产生足够的能源钻进宇宙洞口 我们才发现这个洞口
I also said this ship was generating enough power to punch a hole in the universe.
I think we just found the hole.
一定是一个时空超链接
- Must be a spatio-temporal hyperlink. - What's that?
-那是什么? -不知道 瞎说的
No idea, just made it up. Didn't want to say "magic door".
不太想说是“魔法门”
在“魔法门”的另一侧...是1727年的法国?
And on the other side of the "magic door" it's France in 1727?
是 她说的是法语
Well, she was speaking French. Right period French, too.
-和那个年代的法语也一样 -她说的是英语 我听到的
She was speaking English, I heard her.
-那是因为TARDIS帮你翻译了 -甚至是法语?
That's the Tardis, translates for you.
是的!
- Even French? - Yep.
-来找你了! -博士!
- Got you. - ROSE: Doctor!
(HORSES TROTTING)
(GASPS)
没事 别叫 是我 是那个壁炉工 看!
It's okay. Don't scream. It's me. It's the fireplace man, look.
我们曾经聊过 就在片刻之前 我在你的壁炉中
We were talking. just a moment ago. I was in your fireplace.
-先生 那是好多星期前 几个月了 -真的吗?
Monsieur, that was weeks ago. That was months.
Really? H m m.
一定是个不稳定的连接
Must be a loose connection. Need to get a man in.
-要找个人进去一下 -你是谁 你在这里做什么?
Who are you and what are you doing here?
(TICKING)
好的 这真令人恐慌
- Okay. That's scary. - You're scared of a broken clock?
你被一个坏了的钟吓坏了?
一点点 是啊 是有那么一点点
Just a bit scared, yeah. just a little tiny bit.
因为你知道 如果这个钟坏了
'Cause, you see, if this clock's broken,
而且是这个房♥间唯一的钟... 然后那是什么?
and it's the only clock in the room,
then what's that?
(TICKING)
因为你看到 那不是一个钟了
'Cause, you see, that's not a clock.
而是谐振
You can tell by the resonance. Too big.
非常大的谐振
六寸 我说...男人的尺寸
Six feet, I'd say. Size of a man.
-那是什么? -现在 一起来想想
What is it?
Now let's think.
如果你是一样发出滴答声且躲在别人的卧室里 的东西 你做的第一件事是
If you were a thing that ticked and you were hiding in someone's bedroom,
把钟弄坏 没有人会察觉一个钟的滴答声 但两个呢?
first thing you do, break the clock.
No one notices the sound of one clock ticking, but two?
你可能开始疑虑是不是单独一人
You might start to wonder if you're really alone.
在床上 就在中间
Stay on the bed. Right in the middle.
不要把你的手或脚放在边上!
Don't put your hands or feet over the edge.
Reinette 不要四处看
Reinette, don't look round.
你在哪就呆在哪
You stay exactly where you are.
保持不动 让我看看
Hold still, let me look.
你在扫瞄她的大脑!
You've been scanning her brain!
什么?你穿越2个星系及数千年就 为了扫瞄一个孩子的大脑?
You've crossed two galaxies and thousands of years
这个小女孩的思想里有什么东西 值得你去钻进宇宙洞口呢?
just to scan a child's brain?
What could there be in a little girl's mind worth blowing a hole in the universe?
我不懂
I don't understand.
它需要我?
It wants me?
你找我?
You want me?
不是 你还不完善
Not yet. You are incomplete.
不完善?
Incomplete? What does that mean, incomplete?
什么意思 不完善?
你可以回答她 你可以回答我 不完善是什么意思?
You can answer her, you can answer me. What do you mean, incomplete?
小心点 先生!
Monsieur, be careful!
这只是个恶梦 Reinette 不要担心 每个人都会作恶梦
It's just a nightmare, Reinette. Don't worry about it.
甚至从床底下出来的怪物都有恶梦 你没吗 怪物?
Everyone has nightmares.
Even monsters from under the bed have nightmares. Don't you, Monster?
-怪物的恶梦是什么? -我!哈!
What do monsters have nightmares about?
Me. Ha!
博士
Doctor!
-太棒了!冰枪!
Excellent. Ice gun.
-灭火器 -那东西从哪来的?-这里
Fire extinguisher.
-Where did that thing come from? -Here.
那为什么它这样打扮?
MICKEY: So why is it dressed like that?
去法国实地考察 一些最基本的伪装术
Field trip to France. Some kind of basic camouflage protocol.
漂亮的针线活 脸真逊色!
Nice needlework. Shame about the face.
噢 你漂亮啊!
Oh, you are beautiful!
不 真的 你漂亮!你好卓越!
No, really, you are. You're gorgeous. Look at that!
看那个!太空时代的时钟!
Space age clockwork. I love it. I've got chills!
我喜欢!我都起鸡皮了!
Listen, seriously,
仔细听着 我由衷地说
I mean this from the heart, and by the way, count those,
顺便来数数 那会是一次犯罪 把你分解是一次破坏艺术
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表