- You've redecorated. -Do you like it?
噢 喜欢
Oh, I do. Yeah.
是的 我更喜欢它过去 但...
I preferred it as it was, but it'll do.
-是的 它会改变的 -我喜欢
I love it.
嘿 你 47乘以369是多少?
Hey, what's 47 times 369?
不知道呀 油的效力过了
No idea.
- It's gone now, the oil's faded. -But you're still clever.
但你仍然是聪明的 比他强
-More than a match for him. -You and me both.
你和我一样
博士?
ROSE: Doctor?
我们打算阻止的 不过...
Um, we're about to head off, but you could come with us.
你可以和我们一起
No.
我再不能这样了
I can't do this anymore.
而且 经过先前这么大的冒险
Besides, I've got a much bigger adventure ahead.
我没有时间再去等你了 我要寻找属于自己的生活
Time I stopped waiting for you and found a life of my own.
我能去吗?
Can I come?
不是和你 我是说...和你
Not with you, I mean, with you.
因为我不是锡制狗 而且我想去看看 外面的世界有什么
'Cause I'm not the tin dog and I wanna see what's out there.
噢 继续 博士 Sarah Jane Smith和Micky Smith
Oh, go on, Doctor.
Sarah Jane Smith and Mickey Smith, you need a Smith on board.
你需要一个Smith在TARDIS上
Okay, then. I could do with a laugh.
好 那么我就可以笑了
-Rose 没事吧? -没事 很好
- Rose, is that okay? -No, great.
为何不?
Why not?
是的 我最好就是走
Well, I better go.
我要怎么做?
What do I do?
-我要和他在一起? -是的
- Do I stay with him? -Yes.
有些东西是值得你去心碎的
Some things are worth getting your heart broken for.
如果哪天你有需要 就来找我吧 来找我
Find me, if you need to one day. Find me.
那是挺蠢的 不过那次我也没感谢你 而且 如我说的
It's daft,
but I haven't ever thanked you for that time and like I said,
我从没试过因为世界而丢失过他
I wouldn't have missed it for the world.
有话对神奇小子说吧
Something to tell the grandkids.
我想它现在会是某人的神奇小子
Oh, I think it'll be someone else's grandkids now.
对 是的
Right, yes, sorry. I didn't get a chance to ask...
抱歉 我还没机会问你 你还没...
已经没有其他人了
There hasn't been anyone... You know.
-你知道 -只有它这个家伙了
Well, there was this one guy. I travelled with him for a while,
我和他一起旅行好一阵子了 不过他是个小坏蛋老不听话
but he was a tough act to follow.
-再见 博士 -噢 不是再见...
Goodbye, Doctor.
这次...请说吧 说吧
- Oh, it's not goodbye. -You say it, please. This time.
Say it.
再见
Goodbye.
我的Sarah Jane
My Sarah Jane.
(WHOOSHING)
K9!
K9!
女主人
- M/'stress. -But you were blown up.
-但...你被炸了 -是主人把我重装了
The master rebuilt me.
我的系统装了个新的全能动的 有很大改良的超连接设备
My systems are much improved with new omni-flexible hyperlink facilities.
-他把你换成了新品牌型号♥? -是的
He replaced you with a brand-new model.
Affirmative.
是的
Yeah. He does that.
是他做的
过来 你 回家了
Come on, you. Home. We've got work to do.
-我们要去做事了 -是的
Affirmative.
(PEOPLE SCREAMING)
我们被攻击了!那些傀儡! 我们阻止不了他们!
We are under attack. There are creatures. We can't stop them.
我们要找到他们在寻找什么 这是我唯一能做的
I need to ?nd out what they're looking for. There's only one way I can do that.
你在我心里
You are inside my mind.
有艘来自51世纪的太空船暗中追踪 一个来自18世纪的女人
A spaceship from the 51 st century stalking a woman from the 18th.
他们找到了正确的时间窗口 现在是时候把军队送过来了
One of them must have found the right time window.
Now it's time to send in the troops.
Micky !
MiCkey!
壁炉架上的钟坏了
The clock on the mantel is broken. It is time!
是时候了
Doctor! Doctor!
博士!博士!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表