I am talking!
(SCOOTER ENGINE HUMMING)
好多了 安静些许了
That's better.
A little bit of hush.
(DOORBELL RINGING)
嗨
-Hi! -Hi!
-你们是谁? -让我们看看 通过你的外表
Who are you, then?
家庭男人 漂亮房♥子 军绩 因此我代表女王和这个国家
Let's see, judging by the look of you, family man, nice house, decent wage,
fought in the war, therefore, I represent Queen and country!
在女王加冕日到来之前 我来检查一下国民做的准备事项
just doing a check of her forthcoming Majesty's subjects before the great day.
Don't mind if we come in? No, I didn't think you did. Thank you.
很好 保持的很好 恭喜你 太太…
Not bad, very nice, very well kept.
-Connolly -Rita 我能处理 这位绅士是个大人物
- I'd like to congratulate you, Mrs...? -Connolly.
Now then, Rita. I can handle this.
This gentleman's a proper representative. Don't mind the wife. She rattles on a bit.
别管我的妻子 她老喋喋不休
或许她应该说得更多
Well, maybe she should rattle on a bit more.
我不确定你尽了爱国职责
I'm not convinced you're doing your patriotic duty.
那些旗帜 为什么不把它们挂起来?
Those flags, why are they not flying?
快点 Rita 我告诉过你
There we are, Rita, I told you. Get them up. Queen and country.
-把他们挂起来!女王和国家! -对不起
- I'm sorry. -Get it done. Do it now.
-去做 现在去做 -等等
- Hold on a minute. Hold on a minute. -Like the gentleman says...
-照这位绅士说的做 -等等 你也有手 Connolly先生
You've got hands, Mr Connolly. Two big hands.
-两只大手 那为何是你妻子的工作? -这是家务 不对吗?
-Then why is that your wife's job? -Well, it's housework, innit?
-那这是女人的工作? -当然是
- And that's a woman's job? -Course it is.
Connolly先生 女王的性别是?
Mr Connolly, what gender is the Queen?
-她是女性 -那你在说女王要做家务?
She's a female.
And are you suggesting the Queen does the housework?
-不 根本不 -那去干吧!
- No, not at all. -Then get busy!
你是对的 先生
Right. Yes, sir.
先生 你会为我们感到自豪的
You'll be proud of us, sir! We'll have Union Jacks left, right and centre!
-我们把英国旗挂满左边 右边和中间 -对不起 Connolly先生 等等
Excuse me, Mr Connolly. Hang on a minute. Union Jacks?
-英国旗?u3000-对啊 不是吗? -那是英国国旗
- Yes, that's right, isn't it? - That's the Union Flag.
-英国旗只在海上挂 -对不起 我道歉
It's the Union jack only when it's flown at sea.
Oh, I'm sorry. I do apologise.
好 别再犯这样的错误 真不错 马上干活!
Well, don't get it wrong again. There's a good man. Now get to it!
好了 不错且挺舒服
Right, then, nice and comfy. At her Majesty's leisure!
在陛下有自♥由♥时间时
-英国旗? -妈妈和一个水手出去过
- Union Flag? - Mum went out with a sailor.
我确信她这样做了 总之我是博士 这是Rose 你们是?
(CHUCKLING) I bet she did.
Anyway, I'm the Doctor and this is Rose. And you are?
-Tommy -Tommy 坐下
- Tommy. - Well, sit yourself down, Tommy.
看看这个
Have a look at this. I love telly, don't you?
-我喜欢电视 你呢? -是 我认为太精彩了 -好样的!
- Yeah, I think it's brilliant. - Good man.
继续工作 C先生...现在 为何不告诉我们发生什么了?
Keep working, Mr C!
Now, why don't you tell me what's wrong?
-你刚说你是医生吗? -是 我是
-Did you say you were a doctor? -Yes, I am.
你能帮她吗?噢 求你了 你能帮她吗 医生?
Can you help her? Oh, please. Can you help her, Doctor?
-可是Rita 我不认为这位绅士需要知道… -噢 这位绅士需要知道
Now then, Rita, I don't think the gentleman needs to know.
- Oh, the gentleman does. - Tell us what's wrong, and we can help.
告诉我们发生什么了 我们给予帮忙
没事 没事 来
It's all right. It's all right. Come here.
-噢 没事 -等等
Oh, its okay. It's all right.
Hold on a minute.
女王和国家是一回事 但这是我的家!
Queen and Country's one thing, but this is my house.
我究…我究竟在做什么?
What the... What the hell am I doing?
听着 医生
Now you listen here, Doctor. You may have fancy qualifications,
或许你被赋予特异资格 但我屋子下发生的事就是我的家事
but what goes on under my roof is my business.
-否则人们都... -我在说话!
- Not if people are being bundled into... - I am talking!
我没有在听!
And I'm not listening!
如果你不让我帮助的话 你正视的是个又深又黑的麻烦深渊
Now you, Mr Connolly,
you are staring into a deep, dark pit of trouble if you don't let me help.
所以我命令你 先生 告诉我怎么回事!
So I'm ordering you, sir, tell me what's going on!
(THUDDING)
她不会停止
She won't stop.
(THUDDING CONTINUES)
她决不停止
She never stops.
我们开始听到些故事 都是这附近的
We started hearing stories, all round the place.
那些...改变的人 各家庭都保密 他们都吓坏了
People who have changed.
Families keeping it secret 'cause they were scared.
警♥察♥开始调查 我们不知怎样 没人知道
Then the police started finding out. We don't know how, no one does.
他们突然出现 走进屋里把人带走 不分昼夜
They just turn up. They come to the door and take them.
Any time of the day or night.
给我看看
Show me.
(DOOR CREAKING)
奶奶?
Gran, it's Tommy.
我是Tommy 没事的 奶奶 我带人来帮忙了
It's all right, Gran. I've brought help.
(FLOORBOARDS CREAKING)
她的脸完全消失了
Her face has completely gone.
简直没有电冲击的痕迹
Scarcely an electrical impulse left.
几乎完全中断神经系统 象横尸走肉
Almost complete neural shutdown. It's just ticking over.
-就像她的大脑被…挖光了 -我们要做什么 医生?
It's like her brain's been wiped clean.
What are we gonna do, Doctor? We can't even feed her.
-我们甚至不能喂她! -有客人了
-他们朝她而来 -发生这之前她在做什么?
- We've got company! - It's them. They've come for her!
What was she doing before this happened? Where was she?
-快告诉我 想想! -她没离开房♥子 只是…
- Tell me, quickly, think! -I can't think. She doesn't leave the house.
等等 有三个重要、高深
- She was just... - Hold on a minute!
There are three important, brilliant and complicated reasons
且复杂的理由说明你要听我 第一...
why you should listen to me.
博士!
-One... —Doctor!
-放开她 你们会伤害她的! -妈妈!
Leave her alone. You'll hurt her! Mum!
-博士! -不要伤害她
Come back. Don't hurt her.
-Rita 进去 -她是我妈妈! -我说 马上进去!
- Back inside, Rita. - She's my mother!
Back inside now, I said!
(CRYING)
该死的右勾拳 得要注意到那个
Hell of a right hook. Have to watch out for that.
算了 进去!
Don't fight it. Back inside.
-Rose 过来 -回里面去!
- Rose, come on! - EDDIE: Get back inside.
-算了 儿子 算了! -Rose!我们又要跟丢了
TOMMY: But they took her. EDDIE: Don't fight it.
Rose! We're gonna lose them again!
-爸爸 他们带走她了!那是奶奶 他们带走她! -回到里面去!
But they took her! That was Gran and they took her!
EDDIE: Come on, back inside, lad.
他们是怎么找到她的 谁告密了?
TOMMY: How did they know? How did they find her? Who told them?
你!滚出我的屋子!
You! Get the hell out of my house!
我弄好了 走了
I'm going. I'm done. Nice to meet you, Tommy.
很高兴见到你们 Tommy Connolly女士
Mrs Connolly.
至于你 Connolly先生 只有白♥痴♥才会把国旗挂反
And as for you, Mr Connolly,
only an idiot hangs the Union ?ag upside down.
真丢人!
Shame on you.
很好
Oh, very good.
很好
Very good.
呆在那里别动
Stay where you are!
对不起 小姐 恐怕你来得太晚了
I'm sorry, miss. I'm afraid you're too late. I was just about to lock the door.
我刚准备锁门
是吗?我想买♥♥台电视
Yeah? Well, I wanna buy a telly.
请明天来吧
- Come back tomorrow, please. - You'll be closed, won't you?
你要关门了 是吗?
什么?
- What? - For the big day?
为了大日子?
加冕典礼?
- The Coronation? - Yes, yes, of course. The big day.
是是 当然 大日子
你会找到地方看加冕典礼 请走吧
I'm sure you'll find somewhere to watch it. Please go.
自从你像送那样出♥售♥电视 我看到半数的伦敦人都有电视机了
Seems to me half of London's got a television,
since you're practically giving them away.
-我有我的理由 -什么理由?
- I have my reasons. - And what are they?
(STATIC)
饿!
Hungry!
-饿! -那是什么?
Hungry!
只是电视
- What's that? - It's just the television.
其中一档时髦节目
One of these modern programmes.
我认为你真的要离开 马上
Now, I really do think you should leave right now.
除非你回答我的问题
Not until you've answered my questions. How comes your televisions are so cheap?
-为什么你的电视机那么便宜? -这是我的爱国职责
It's my patriotic duty.
为了让最多的人看到加冕典礼
Seems only right that as many folk as possible get to watch the Coronation.
可能会失去大英帝国 但我们会仍感到自豪!
We may be losing the Empire, but we can still be proud!
估计有2千万人会观看 想像一下!
Twenty million people they reckon will be watching.
2千万人是不会错吧?
Imagine that. And 20 million people can't be wrong, eh?
为何你不回家然后在这大日子早起呢?
So why don't you get yourself back home and get up bright and early for the big day?
不 除非看到真♥相♥ 不然不离开
No, I'm not leaving till I've seen everything.
我要关门了
I need to close.
Magpie先生…
Mr Magpie, something's happening out there.
外面发生了些事
普通人被击倒改变了
Ordinary people are being struck down and changed
家里唯一的新东西就是电视
and the only new thing in the house is a television.
你的电视
Your television. What's going on?
怎么回事?
我知道这会发生的
I knew this would happen.
我会被人揭发
I knew I'd be found out.
好吧 就你和我
All right, then, just you and me.
你要全盘招供?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表