-发生什么了? -时间漩涡过去了!-我们得到某个地方去
- What's happened? -The time vortex. It's gone.
Well, we've landed. We've got to be somewhere.
这是个有着齐柏林飞艇的平行世界 我说的没错吧?
It's parallel, right? Like a parallel Earth only they've got zeppelins?
一个我爸爸还活着的世界
Am I right? I'm right, aren't I?
A parallel world where my dad's still alive.
Rose 他不是你父亲 她也不是你母亲
DOCTOR: Rose, he's not your father and she is not your mother.
-那是什么 -Mickey 我们有能源了
What's that? Mickey, we've got power!
你是个精明的商人 约翰 但你不是神
You're a fine businessman, John.
我在那做什么?
But you're not God.
What am I doing there?
但他并不仅看起来像我 而是完全一样
He doesn‘t just look like me. He is exactly the same.
-他们是什么? -Cybermen
-ROSE: What are they? —Cybermen.
Come on!
没必要对我们赶尽杀绝!
There's no need to damage us. We're good stock.
我们有很好的血统 我们志愿做升级项目
We volunteer for the upgrade programme. Take us to be processed.
-把我们进行加工吧 -你有流氓成分 -但我们已经投降了
You are rogue elements.
-你们不兼容 -但这是个投降者
But we surrender.
You are incompatible.
-你们会被删除 -听我说 我们投降了
But this is a surrender!
You will be deleted.
But we're surrendering! Listen to me! We surrender!
你们是低等的 人类会变成Cybermen得到新生
You are inferior.
Man will be reborn as Cyberman
但你会被彻底毁灭
but you will perish under maximum deletion.
删除 删除 删除
Delete. Delete. Delete.
(DOCTOR WHO THEME)
那究竟是什么东西?
-What the hell was that? -Or how about instead, run!
先别问 快跑
(HORN HONKING)
所有人上车!
Everybody in!
我要回去 我妻子还在里面
- I've got to go back. My wife's in there. -Anyone inside that house is dead.
那房♥子里的所有人都死了
别让她白白死去 马上和我们一起走
If you want to help, then don't let her die for nothing.
You've got to come with us right now.
快上车!赶快啊!
Come on, get a move on.
Rose 她不是你母亲
Rose, she's not your mother.
-我知道 -赶快
- I know. -Come on.
聊够了?我一生都没见过比这逃亡更慢的了
Finished chatting? Never seen a slower getaway in my life!
那是什么东西
What was that thing?
我家乡的一点高科技
Little bit of technology from my home.
-它用完了? -大概四小时之内充好电
It's stopped glowing. Has it run out?
It's on a revitalising loop. It'll charge back up in about four hours.
-那么我们手无寸铁了 -我们有拳头
虽然对那些金属东西无能为力 但对付像他那样的人类还是不错
Might not work on those metal things but they're good enough for men like him.
离他远点 他做错什么了?
Leave him alone! What's he done wrong?
他设陷阱搞垮了政♥府♥ 使得Lumic掌握了大权!
Oh, you know, just laid a trap that's wiped out the government
and left Lumic in charge.
如果我是一份子 你认为我会把妻子留在房♥子里?
If I was part of all that, do you think I'd leave my wife inside?
也许有什么地方弄错了 但我们仍有理由处决你
Maybe your plan went wrong. Still gives us the right to execute you, though.
说到处决 会让我们互相成仇 你们不会想这样做的
Talk about executions, you'll make me your enemy.
And take some really good advice, you don't want to do that.
我们仍有证据证明Pete Tyler从20.5岁 开始为Lumic的人工作
All the same, we have evidence that says Pete Tyler's been working
for the Lumic since 20.5.
真的?
Is that true?
告诉他们 Moore女士
Tell them, Mrs M.
我们有一个政♥府♥间谍为我们提供消息
We've got a government mole who feeds us information.
有关Lumic的私人文件 他的南美业务等等
Lumic's private files, his South American operations, the lot.
一周两次进行秘密无线电传送
Secret broadcasts twice a week.
-Gemini传的? -你怎么知道?
- Broadcasts from Gemini? -And how do you know that?
-我就是Gemini 那就是我! -你当然可以这么说
I'm Gemini! That's me!
- RICKY: Yeah, well, you would say that. -Encrypted wavelength 657, using binary 9.
无线电是用九位二进制编码加密波长657
那是我为Lumic工作的唯一原因 收集信息
That's the only reason I was working for Lumic, to get information.
我以为那是安全服务 现在我得到什么?
I thought I was broadcasting to the security services. What do I get?
史酷比队伍!他们甚至有货车!
Scooby Doo and his gang. They've even got the van.
不不 但那些传教士知道自己在做什么 Ricky说他是伦敦最主要的通缉犯
No, no, but the Preachers know what they're doing.
Ricky said he's London's most wanted.
对 那是不确切的...
Yeah, that's not exactly...
什么不确切?
Not exactly what?
我是伦敦乱停车的最主要通缉犯
I'm London's most wanted for parking tickets.
噢 好
Great.
我在和社会体系作斗争!随意停车
They were deliberate. I was fighting the system.
好政策 我经常这么做
- Park anywhere, that's me. -Good policy. I do much the same.
我是博士 顺便提提 如果有人感兴趣的话
I'm the Doctor by the way, if anyone's interested.
-我是Rose 大家好 -更好了 和我的狗名字一样
And I'm Rose. Hello.
Even better. That's the name of my dog.
尽管如此 至少我还有给养的人在我这边
Still, at least I've got the catering staff on my side.
我知道你不是卖♥♥♥国♥者
I knew you weren't a traitor.
为什么这么想
Why's that, then?
我就是知道
I just did.
他们抓走了我的妻子
They took my wife.
她可能还活着
She might still be alive.
那就更糟了
That's even worse 'cause that's what Lumic does.
因为那是Lumic要做的
他把人带走...
He takes the living and he turns them into those machines.
然后把他们变成那些机器
Cybermen 他们叫做Cybermen 如果我是你 我会摘下这些耳荚
Cybermen.
They're called Cybermen.
And I'd take those Ear Pods off if I were you.
你永远不会知道 Lumic可能在听着
You never know, Lumic could be listening.
他已经失去理智了 他是个行刺总统的商人
But he's over-reached himself. He's still just a businessman.
He's assassinated the President.
我们要做的就是通知权威人士
All we need to do is get to the city and inform the authorities.
因为我向你们保证 这事今晚到此为止
Because I promise you, this ends tonight.
-我不死的孩子 告诉我 你们有什么感觉 -我们没感觉
LUMIC: My everlasting children. Tell me, how does it feel?
We feel nothing.
但在你们头脑里究竟在想什么?
But in your mind, what do you think?
我们想的一样
We think the same. We are uniform.
-我们是统一的 -但你们在思考什么?
But you think of what?
我们在思考着人类 想着他们的差异和痛苦
We think of the humans. We think of their difference and their pain.
他们受着皮肉之苦
They suffer in the skin. They must be upgraded.
他们必须要更新
好极了 我们开始吧
Excellent. Then let's begin.
计算机 识别John Lumic
Computer, identify John Lumic.
声纹识别确认有效
COMPUTER: Voice print acknowledged.
激活耳荚主序列
Activate Ear Pod primary sequence.
请声明激活区域
Please state area of activation.
我宣布伦敦市独♥立♥
The city of London.
I've just declared independence.
开始传送
Begin transmission.
(EAR PODS BEEPING)
他们都会到我这来
LUMIC: They will come to me. My new children.
我的新孩子们
不朽的人
The immortal ones.
整个伦敦都被封锁了
The whole of London has been sealed off.
报道说有一军队
There are reports of an army, an army 0f metal men.
金属人军队 所有市民应该摘掉耳荚
我重复 摘掉所有耳荚 伦敦启用战争法
London has been placed under martial law.
如果你听到这 请不要外出 重复 不要外出
(GRUNTING)
(LOUD BUZZING)
哦 不 你不能这样
Oh, no, you don't.
-究竟怎么了? -发生什么事?
MRS MOORE: What the hell? ROSE: What's going on?
-是那些耳荚 被Lumic控制着 -为什么我们不能...
It's the Ear Pods. Lumic's taken control.
Can't we just, I don't know, take them off?
-我不知道 摘掉它们? -不要!
Don't. It'll cause a brainstorm.
会导致脑猝变
人类是如此智慧的种族 你们不该轻易受人摆布
The human race, for such an intelligent lot, you aren't half susceptible.
不能因为希望有时过轻松的生活
Give anyone a chance to take control and you submit.
就把控制权交给别人 只是服从
Sometimes I think you like it. Easy life.
嘿!过来看看!
Hey. Come and see.
他们要去哪?
ROSE: Where are they all going? DOCTOR: I don't know.
我不知道 Lumic一定有个作业基地
Lumic must have a base of operations.
Battersea 他在那建造了他的原型Cybermen
Battersea. That's where he was building his prototypes.
-为什么他要这么做? -因为他快要死了
Why's he doing it?
He's dying.
这一切的出发点是作为一种延年益寿 维持大脑存活
This all started out as a way of prolonging life, keeping the brain alive.
无论如何 我之前见过这些Cybermen 是吧?
At any cost.
Thing is, I've seen Cybermen before, haven't I?
在Van Statten博物馆里有这头盔和外形
The head, those handle shapes, in Van Statten's Museum.
Cybermen是我们宇宙的产物 他们从原来的世界出发 成群地穿过星系
Oh, there are Cybermen in our universe.
They started on an ordinary world just like this, then swarmed across the galaxy.
这些东西一开始只是皮毛 现在就在地球了
This lot are a parallel version. They're starting from scratch here on Earth.
你们在说什么东西?
What the hell are you two on about?
别管这些了 我们要离开这座城市
Never mind. Come on, we need to get out of the city.
好 分头行动 Moore夫人 你来照顾那些人
Okay, split up. Mrs Moore, you look after that lot.
Jake 转移他们 我们在桥街会合 行动
Jake, distract them, go right, I'll go left. We'll meet back at Bridge Street. Move.
我和他一起
I'm going with him.
快点 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
那边
DOCTOR: Back!
-哪条路? -我不知道我们在哪
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表