(WHOOSHING)
TARDIS怎么了 有点不稳定
I wonder what's wrong with her. She's sort of queasy.
难以理解 她似乎不想着落
- Indigestion. Like she didn't want to land. - If you think there's gonna be trouble,
如果你觉得会有麻烦 我们可以进去到其他地方
we could always get back inside and go somewhere else.
看样子我们在一橱柜里着落 出发
I think we've landed inside a cupboard. Here we go.
开启15号♥门
Open door 15.
似乎是某种基地 月球基地 海洋基地 太空基地
Some sort of base.
Moon base, sea base, space base. They build these things out of kits.
- 他们用工具包制♥造♥的 - 幸好我们在室内
Glad we're indoors. Sounds like a storm out there.
外面听上去有风暴
开启16号♥门
Open door 16.
人类设计 你要有类似工具包这样的东西
Human design, you've got a thing about kits.
把工具象平放橱柜那样放在一起 不过更大些 也更容易
This place was put together like a flat-pack wardrobe, only bigger and easier.
开启17号♥门
- Open door 17. -Oh, it's a sanctuary base!
噢 是避难基地
- 关闭17号♥门 - 外太空探险 我们走远了 听
- Close door 17. - Deep-space exploration.
We've gone way out. And listen to that.
下面 有人在钻井
(HUMMING)
Underneath. Someone's drilling.
- 欢迎来到地狱 - 噢 没那么糟吧
"Welcome to hell."
- Oh, it's not that bad. - No, over there.
不 那边
等等 上面写什么?
Hold on.
What does that say?
奇怪 无法翻译
That's weird. It won't translate.
可是TARDIS能翻译一切 包括文字
But I thought the Tardis translated everything, writing as well.
- 我们应该看到英语 - 正是
- I should see English. - Exactly.
如果无法翻译 意味着
Now if that's not working, then it means...
这文字很古老 非常古老
this writing is old.
Very old.
无法想像的古老
Impossibly old.
查查这儿谁负责
We should find out who's in charge.
我们进入了连TARDIS也未知的世界 这趟移♥动♥不太妙
We've gone beyond the reach of the Tardis' knowledge. Not a good move.
如果有人监视 我们不能…噢!
- And if someone's looking for... -Open door 19.
是的 你好 抱歉 我是说 基地很漂亮
Right, hello. Sorry.
I was just saying, nice place.
- 我们必须喂养 - 什么?
We must feed.
- 我们必须喂养 - 我想它们说的是我们
- You gotta what? - We must feed.
- Yeah, I think they mean us. - We must feed.
我们必须喂养…
We must feed.
我们必须喂养…
We must feed.
我们必须喂养…
We must feed.
我们必须喂养…
We must feed.
我们必须喂养…
We must feed. We must feed.
我们必须喂养…
我们必须喂养…
We must feed. We must feed.
我们必须喂养…
我们必须喂养…
We must feed. We must feed.
我们必须喂养…
(DOCTOR WHO THEME)
我们必须喂养…
We must feed...
…你们 如果你们饿的话
you, if you are hungry.
- 什么? - 抱歉
- Sorry? - We apologise.
电磁波影响了语言系统
Electromagnetics have interfered with speech systems.
你们想要点饮料吗?
Would you like some refreshment?
开启18号♥门
- Open door 18. - Um...
究竟怎么了?
What the hell?
怎么…
How did...
船长 真不敢相信 我们发现人类了
Captain, you're not gonna believe this. We've got people.
不知从哪来的 真人
Out of nowhere. I mean, real people. I mean...
2个活生生的人正站在我面前
Two living people just standing here right in front of me.
别傻了 不可能
(ON RADIO) Don't be stupid, that's impossible.
我也想对他俩这么说
- I suggest telling them that. - But you're a sort of space base.
你们是一个太空基地
一定有访客 怎么会不可能
You must have visitors now and then. It can't be that impossible.
- 你不知道这是哪儿? - 一无所知 这样更有趣
You telling me you don't know where you are?
No idea. More fun that way.
各位准备 扣上安全带 我们遇袭
(ON PA) Stand by, everyone. Buckle down. We have incoming, and it's a big one.
非常猛烈 0.5级震荡即将来袭
Quake 0.5 on its way.
这边走 马上
(ALARMS BLARING)
快 走吧 行动
Through here. Now. Quickly, come on! Move!
向前走 走
Move it! Come on!
Keep moving! Come on! Keep moving!
哦 天啊 是真的
Oh, my God, you meant it.
人类 看 真人
- People! Look at that, real people. - That's us. Hurray!
- 的确是我们 万岁 - 百分之百真人
Yeah, definitely real. My name's Rose, Rose Tyler,
我叫Rose Rose Tyler 这是博士
and this is the Doctor.
少来 肯定是氧气供应脱机了
Come on, the oxygen must be offline. We're hallucinating, they can't be...
我们产生幻觉了 他们不可能… 噢不 是真人
- No, they're real. - Come on, we're in the middle of an alert.
行了 现在正在警报中
Danny 系好安全带 震荡马上就要来了
Danny, strap up, the quake's coming in. Impact in 30 seconds.
还有30秒…抱歉 你们两位 不管你们是谁 请牢牢抓紧
Sorry, you two, whoever you are, just hold on. Tight.
- 抓什么? - 任何东西 随便 只要抓紧
- Hold on to what? - Anything, I don't care, just hold on.
Ood 你们抓紧了吗?
Ood, are we fixed?
非常感激您在危急时刻的关爱
Your kindness in this emergency is much appreciated.
- 这颗行星叫什么? - 别傻了 没名字 它怎么会有名字?
- What's this planet called anyway? - Don't be stupid. It hasn't got a name.
How could it have a name?
- 你们真的不知道吗? - 来了… 冲击
You really don't know, do you?
And impact!
不怎样…
Oh, well. That wasn't so bad...
结束了 大家没事吧
Okay, that's it. Everyone all right?
- 回答我 Ida? - 没事
Speak to me! Ida?
- Danny? -很好 - Toby?
- Yeah. - Danny?
- I'm fine. - Toby?
- 很好 - Scooti? - 没有损伤 - Jefferson? - 没事
- Fine. - Scooti?
- No damage. Jefferson?
我们很好 谢谢 别担心
Check!
We're fine, thanks, fine. Yeah, don't worry about us.
地面塌陷 我使它转向5至8号♥贮藏库
Surface caved in. I deflected it onto Storage 5 through 8.
它们全完了
We've lost them completely.
Toby 去查查发射器连接
Toby, go and check the rocket link.
这不是我负责的
That's not my department.
照我说的做 好吗
Just do as I say, yeah?
氧气稳定 室内重力56.6
IDA: Oxygen holding. Internal gravity at 56.6.
我们应该没事了
We should be okay.
别担心地震
Never mind the earthquake, that's...
那场风暴真是噩梦 这是什么 飓风?
That's one hell of a storm. What is that, a hurricane?
飓风需要大气才能形成 外面没有空气 完全真空
You need an atmosphere for a hurricane. There's no air out there.
It's a complete vacuum.
- 那屋顶怎么会摇? - 你没开玩笑吧
Then what's shaking the roof?
You're not joking. You really don't know.
你们真的不知道
Well, introductions.
自我介绍一下
我是科学指挥官Ida Scott 就像古人说的 仅供参考
FYI, as they said in the olden days.
I'm Ida Scott, Science Officer.
代理船长Zachary Cross Flane
Zachary Cross Flane, Acting Captain, sir.
Jefferson先生你们见过了 负责安全 伦理学委员会的Danny Bartock
You've met Mr. Jefferson, he's Head of Security.
Danny Bartock, Ethics Committee.
比听上去有趣多了
Not as boring as it sounds.
刚离开的是考古学家Toby Zed
And that man who just left, that was Toby Zed,
Archeology, and this...
这是Scooti Manista 训练新生的
is Scooti Manista, Trainee Maintenance.
这里…
And this...
这里是家
This is home.
打起精神
Brace yourselves.
有些人看到此景会发疯的
The sight of it sends some people mad.
是黑洞
That's a black hole.
不可能
But that's impossible.
- 我提醒过你 - 我们站在黑洞下
I did warn you.
We're standing under a black hole.
- 在轨道上 - 不可能
- In orbit. - We can't be.
亲眼看看 我们在轨道上
IDA: You can see for yourself. We're in orbit.
但这不可能
But we can't be.
这块岩石在黑洞同步轨道上运行
This lump of rock is suspended in perpetual geostationary orbit
around that black hole, without falling in.
不会被吸入
发表意见
Discuss.
那真糟糕 是吧?
And that's bad, yeah?
"糟糕"不足以形容 黑洞是衰老的恒星 核心开始坍缩
Bad doesn't cover it. A black hole's a dead star.
It collapses in on itself, in and in and in, until the matter's so dense and tight,
密度高得难以置信 能吞噬周围的一切
it starts to pull everything else in, too.
宇宙中没有物质能够逃脱
Nothing in the universe can escape it.
光 重力 时间 一切都被吸纳
Light, gravity, time,
everything just gets pulled inside and crushed.
并化为灰烬
那不可能有轨道?
So they can't be in orbit?
我们应该被吞噬?
- We should be pulled right in. - We should be dead.
- 我们早该死了 - 但没有
And yet, here we are.
我们还在这里
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表